• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Question guys did anyone got werwolf usopp on 10-15 stamina dungeon ? I did so many 15 stamina i never see him maybe he only drop at 30 stamina ?

I got him when I was running the lower stamina versions for the gem. So it can definitely show up in 15 stamina. Maybe the rate is a bit lower or something.

So far I've gotten 7 WB books, 9 Law books, and 9 Crocodile books. I've also gotten other SB like Zoro and Luffy but I didn't keep track of it. How is everyone's collection?

I have 11 Law books but not Law. Still I'm having hin just in case he shows up next Sugo. I don't have space to hoard books so I've been using them.

Zoro is at S-Level 5. Crocodile at 1. I don't have the other characters

weshes195

Hey I have a question. I haven't finished the story yet but wanted to go back and replay the last fight against Arlong. When I first played I got hurt some, but it wasn't too hard...

Now, I can't win. I am hitting perfects too. I mean, my characters have gotten stronger so it doesn't make any sense lol Does it get harder on replay value?

Mazre

JP sugo

Hammer usopp dup
Hack new
Hotori/kotori new
!!!! Legend !!! Rayleigh!!! (Dup)
Nico new
Urouge new

So dup legendary aside outstanding sugo draw.

bjork

Hey I have a question. I haven't finished the story yet but wanted to go back and replay the last fight against Arlong. When I first played I got hurt some, but it wasn't too hard...

Now, I can't win. I am hitting perfects too. I mean, my characters have gotten stronger so it doesn't make any sense lol Does it get harder on replay value?

Did you change your team up at all? I don't think any enemy's stats change once you beat them, but changing up your team or even the order of the team could make it tougher. Or a different friend captain, sometimes that can make a bit of difference as well.

RalchAC

Now that the initial anger has gone, would you like Banco to mess around with Fortnights more often?

Like, releasing the Skypiea Warriors and the one with the God that reminds me of Don Quijote while we are on Skypiea, or the Sea Train ones while we're on Water 7 story-wise.

Or releasing Enel (during Ark Maxim) before Aokiji (between the Davy Back Fight and Water 7 release) or the Buster Call before Duval.

I just hit PL 201. Come at me Doffy. I only have 3 different teams that can do it at this point.

Congrats! Do you have a maxed Usopp? I found there are a bunch of teams that need him (so you can stall in stage 4) but mine is only at 13. I couldn't stand Kuro island :p

I'm at 181 myself (which is 110 stamina) but as long as I have over 115 when Doffy arrives I'll be happy.

bjork

I just barely hit 171. I see people in their 300s and wonder if they do anything other than play, it's wild. I already feel like I play too much, heh.

Man, so many little gimmicks in the latter half of the dungeon of the halloween fortnight. I like the theme, though. If only I can run it better with double Kidd so that running 30 stam each time is viable.

bjork

q9CAagX.jpg

yay?

Majukun

I just barely hit 171. I see people in their 300s and wonder if they do anything other than play, it's wild. I already feel like I play too much, heh.
probably they do fortnight nonstop while you, me and the other try to farm too
I wasted so much stamina farming at Alubarna instead of doing the absalom fortnight

do you guys think it's possible they will put the strong world strawhats this Sugofest?
in Japan I read they had 3 sugo's without new characters before the sw one..

Verelios

I'm still p lvl 130, ha. Just been playing once or twice a day.

Did anyone notice how easy it is to lvl law btw. Skill books dropping like crazy

RalchAC

probably they do fortnight nonstop while you, me and the other try to farm too
I wasted so much stamina farming at Alubarna instead of doing the absalom fortnight

do you guys think it's possible they will put the strong world strawhats this Sugofest?
in Japan I read they had 3 sugo's without new characters before the sw one..

I think it's the combination of:

- MAX skill raid bosses the first time they come, even if there isn't any special up. Which means doing a lot of runs.
- Use gems to max skill their characters the first time a new island appears.
- Spend a lot of time and quite a bunch of money in the game.
- Didn't stop playing even if Absalom was terrible lol.

We should send them a bottle of wine during Christmas, since those dudes are the ones that keep Bamco interested in bringing content to the game :p

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

I'm 335. Before I took a month off, I was playing probably 3-5 hours per day near the end if I averaged it out. Usually once a week I would take a full day off somewhere, but most of my play was a couple runs first thing in the morning and then whatever I could muster to end my day. Now that I'm playing again I prefer to take advantage of the natural stamina since it's 5 minutes now. Most of the PLV increase was due to running fortnights non-stop immediately as Majukun suggested, to skill max whatever units I wanted/needed to.

If I had a goal completed then I would play more "casually" with whatever natural stamina I had and just the daily gem. Ironically my PLV is a result of doing too much prep work as we all assumed Bamco would follow a specific path with fortnights, raids, etc. As such when I set my Doffy goal I rushed to 321 because that was 180 stamina. There are only a few players who really just grind for PLV, but they do exist. So as you can expect that's a lot of continual play, the highest player on global is actually in the 450's.

I do recommend going at your own pace, but also try to get PLV201 if possible mainly due to the flexibility stamina wise that it provides come expert fortnights and raid bosses.

Raxious

Wanted to give the JP version a shot because of Sugofest, 30 minutes of rerolling and I now own Rayleigh :) Gonna be a great start :p

Wanted to give the JP version a shot because of Sugofest, 30 minutes of rerolling and I now own Rayleigh :) Gonna be a great start :p

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to reroll a JP account with a Sugo character. It'll help a ton when I'm trying to write my guides.

Majukun

even after all this time.. even with 5 minutes stamina, messing up and failing a 30 stamina run still manages to piss me off royally

I had 20 gems on my old Boa JP account and decided to do some pulls before I started rerolling. First three were crap and then.....

LOG LUFFY

So now my JP account is rocking both Boa and Log Luffy. That'll do just fine.

New sugo announced for the 20th featuring Log Sanji, Chopper, and Robin.

Log Chopper is completely unremarkable, like most Choppers in this game. Sanji is okay 2x fighter atk and 20% damage reduction, special does 10% damage and converts QCK to DEX. Robin's captain ability is insignificant but she's a slightly better Domino for PSY teams, locks orbs and 50% damage reduction for 1 turn.

I'll probably do my 6 pulls and call it that. (I juuussst want Kiiiiiiiid...)

chrono01

New sugo announced for the 20th featuring Log Sanji, Chopper, and Robin.

Log Chopper is completely unremarkable, like most Choppers in this game. Sanji is okay 2x fighter atk and 20% damage reduction, special does 10% damage and converts QCK to DEX. Robin's captain ability is insignificant but she's a slightly better Domino for PSY teams, locks orbs and 50% damage reduction for 1 turn.

I'll probably do my 6 pulls and call it that. (I juuussst want Kiiiiiiiid...)
I hate to sound like some sort of conspiracy freak, but this is beginning to look more and more like a license issue.

First we were supposed to get Zephyr as a raid boss but got Ivonkov instead. No big deal, we're allowed some variation! Then we were supposed to get Strong World characters next [since we've, more-or-less, followed Japan's gatcha schedule up until now] but they've seemingly skipped over it. I'm not saying we can't/won't get it later on, but considering everything up to the movie content was in-line with the Japanese version [outside of us getting certain content even earlier], it's increasingly worrying...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I hit P-LVL 201 a few days ago. Feels good. I can't say I'm not disappointed that we seem to be skipping the Strong World characters on Global. I was saving gems up for that and they were a pretty big meta game shake up when released.

Hope they're still coming, but I need more updates and more characters!

Tidd

I don't want to complain regarding the sugo order and the expected strong world batch so I just wait a little bit to see what BandaiNamco will do.

Heng

Wow didn't expect log characters this early. I don't think I'll pull this round, maybe just save it until they release log luffy or a better attribute with Sugofest. Good luck to those who will pull.

chrono01

Wow, according to the in-game notice, it's ANOTHER DEX-rate up. What are the odds, that the only type without a Legend unit, would be featured as a rate-up during Sugofest? This is depressing. IIRC, the last 3/4 Sugofest were DEX-rate up. I mean, it's not as though having a rate-up for a Legend unit makes them easy to get, they're still rare as hell. Give us a chance already, Namco Bandai!

I know this is probably to help with the Ivonvok raid, but my DEX team is strong enough. If you need yet another reason for me to skip this Sugofest, this is it. :(

I'm at 299/300 for inventory space and it's been slowly killing me with 4 days to go. Every Halloween Strawhat I have to feed right away out of necessity. I've gotten mixed results so far (1 skill up on Luffy, 0 on Franky, 7 on Nami, and 3 on Chopper.) And I've been using all non-essential books, 5 skill ups on Broggy, and both G3 Luffy and Asura Zoro are one away from skill max. This is what my inventory looks like at the moment:

50 Peronas
20 Sogeking books
18 Law books
27 Killer books
15 Urouge books
16 Croc books
7 WB books

I don't actually own a WB but I can't bring myself to get rid of them right before a sugo, not to say I won't have to farm for the rest of them anyway on the off chance that I do actually pull him in which case I'll wind up with a bunch of books for the other characters that I'm already holding onto.

I might just have to use some of the Croc books since his skill is the only non-essential one for use against future raid bosses, and it only has 5 levels to boot. Ideally I'd like to switch to Hina when she comes back since I was unlucky with skill ups for her the first time around. Have mercy please, game.

Majukun

yeah, it's grim looking for the strong world batch... The new log guys don't attract me that much.. i'll just do a couple of pulls since some of the guys will a rate up I really need like law or happiness punch Nami... problem is all this is Before the skill up event.. so i. can't really make many pulls even if I wanted to.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
yeah, it's grim looking for the strong world batch... The new log guys don't attract me that much.. i'll just do a couple of pulls since some of the guys will a rate up I really need like law or happiness punch Nami... problem is all this is Before the skill up event.. so i. can't really make many pulls even if I wanted to.
They are voiced though D:

Anyone with a JP account, shoot me a friend request! I've got literally no friends now, which makes clearing stuff pretty hard, even with decent characters.

If it really is a DEX rate up for the sugo, I'll probably just skip it. I'm sitting on something like 40 gems and I already have all the DEX exclusive RR units, Izo, Law, Apoo, and Namule.

chrono01

If it really is a DEX rate up for the sugo, I'll probably just skip it. I'm sitting on something like 40 gems and I already have all the DEX exclusive RR units, Izo, Law, Apoo, and Namule.
The Sugofest listing says that all DEX units will be pulled at Level 20 [just like all other past rate-up units], so it's pretty much confirmed. :(

Yeah, I have all of the important DEX units too. We've had so many DEX rate-up Sugofest, I guess it's not entirely surprising.

Jayhawk

A sugofest for me to land a Whitebeard to use these skill books on, great!

This kind of prediction worked out for me last Sugofest.

Majukun

took a look at the 3 log guys.. they are unremarkable if not for the fact that they add some useful utility skill to their new type.. like robin locking orbs for 1 turn might be really useful for psy burst teams.. sanji is a QCK to DEX orb manipulator which might be useful for some bosses... Chopper is basically the smoker for STR teams, but with way shittier stats

still nothing to call home for.. also given that my storage is full till the day after the Sugofest, I kinda have to do a couple of pull and call it a day.. given that I don't get a bunch of fat Alvida and coby.. with my luck is worryingly possible

RalchAC

My Kid is at 98... After 2-3 more 30 stamina Islands he should be maxed :)

Alvida should be the next one.

took a look at the 3 log guys.. they are unremarkable if not for the fact that they add some useful utility skill to their new type.. like robin locking orbs for 1 turn might be really useful for psy burst teams.. sanji is a QCK to DEX orb manipulator which might be useful for some bosses... Chopper is basically the smoker for STR teams, but with way shittier stats

still nothing to call home for.. also given that my storage is full till the day after the Sugofest, I kinda have to do a couple of pull and call it a day.. given that I don't get a bunch of fat Alvida and coby.. with my luck is worryingly possible

Hey, I'm actually happy that we are getting a "bad" Sugofest. They've been releasing new batches sooner compared to Japan, so as a f2p player slowing down a bit is actually cool.

I'll take the extra month. Can't wait to go all out during SW Ace batch.

Tidd

The announcement doesn't mention that the log characters will be timed exclusive like they were in Japan. So we keep them in the RR pool after that?

Majukun

My Kid is at 98... After 2-3 more 30 stamina Islands he should be maxed :)

Alvida should be the next one.

Hey, I'm actually happy that we are getting a "bad" Sugofest. They've been releasing new batches sooner compared to Japan, so as a f2p player slowing down a bit is actually cool.

I'll take the extra month. Can't wait to go all out during SW Ace batch.
if we were getting the SW versions, they would have arrived before the log ones.. so i wouldn't keep my hopes up.. or save Gems, for that

If Global really is having licensing issues with the movie content, then I hope they come up with a way to replace the units rather than skip them over entirely. Zephyr may not be a top tier unit, but he still is a solid Purple Shooter and the many of the SW units are cornerstones of future teams.

Majukun

If Global really is having licensing issues with the movie content, then I hope they come up with a way to replace the units rather than skip them over entirely. Zephyr may not be a top tier unit, but he still is a solid Purple Shooter and the many of the SW units are cornerstones of future teams.
I was under the impression zephyr was top tier since it is the best shooter captain in the game.

I was under the impression zephyr was top tier since it is the best shooter captain in the game.
I was thinking of SW Ace as the top tier Shooter Captain, but his boost is only 2x w/out a matching Orb. Alas, I forgot that Zephyr was the only (?) 2.5x Shooter Captain.

RalchAC

Well, 2.5x ATK captains don't called Mihawk will probably never be top tier since they don't have his awesome special.

Still, Zephyr is quite good. He has good ATK and HP, a good special (1.75 ATK to shooters) and he probably is the best unit you can use to create a good F2P INT team. I'm sure a team that used 2x Zephyr, Tsuru, Krieg, Perona and Absalom should be able to beat Garp, for example.

And I think he is a must have for the lucky few who managed to get an Ace in Japan, since he is the best shooter class booster available.

if we were getting the SW versions, they would have arrived before the log ones.. so i wouldn't keep my hopes up.. or save Gems, for that

Or maybe they didn't want to release a new batch of units so soon, but decided to add those 3 units since they're a bit fanservicy (VA and all that), and collectors might spend more money than if there wasn't any new unit.

In Japan the Record of Voyage units have been released on a bi-weekly basis. They may release them here in 2-3 different batches, the last one having Luffy. That way they'd have something new to offer on Sugos where a new batch isn't released.

Majukun

Uhm huh.. Now that you said that, i'll get Whitebeard for sure too!

same here,it's written on the stars
Or maybe they didn't want to release a new batch of units so soon, but decided to add those 3 units since they're a bit fanservicy (VA and all that), and collectors might spend more money than if there wasn't any new unit.

In Japan the Record of Voyage units have been released on a bi-weekly basis. They may release them here in 2-3 different batches, the last one having Luffy. That way they'd have something new to offer on Sugos where a new batch isn't released.

here in italy it's a popular said that "2 hints make a proof"...they being skipped together with zephyr being skipped too seems to imply that there is a problem of copyrights for the movies..and it's not really that much of a shock since when you go out of japan,the whole rights affair around anime and manga property gets really complex

RalchAC

same here,it's written on the stars

here in italy it's a popular said that "2 hints make a proof"...they being skipped together with zephyr being skipped too seems to imply that there is a problem of copyrights for the movies..and it's not really that much of a shock since when you go out of japan,the whole rights affair around anime and manga property gets really complex

Well, I dunno. I will start working if we don't get them in late November. Until then we're just making assumptions based on what a random German youtuber said a while ago.

There is no point on unnecessaryly worrying about it. I'll keep playing for a bit. If things keep looking like this in January I'll stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Have the official OPTC twitter said something about all of this?

Tidd

Have the official OPTC twitter said something about all of this?

Of course not. The twitter account for this game only exist for random announcements but not for support. Maybe I will write an email to them and ask if the rumour is true or not. Although I doubt that they will answer me lol

RalchAC

I've time traveled to the October 25th to see if they're doing another DEX rate up or not, but so far they haven't added the new rate up banner on the Tavern. Maybe they copy-pasted and it's a typo :p

IHaveIce

Banned
Of course not. The twitter account for this game only exist for random announcements but not for support. Maybe I will write an email to them and ask if the rumour is true or not. Although I doubt that they will answer me lol

Yeah it is kind of shitty that we have no real connection to the devs to ask some stuff.

Top Bottom