• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

linkent

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I refuse to believe that Usopp exists in the Halloween levels. Nearly 30 runs and no Usopp sighting. However I did hit P-LVL 201. Dofla, here I come!

chrono01

I refuse to believe that Usopp exists in the Halloween levels. Nearly 30 runs and no Usopp sighting. However I did hit P-LVL 201. Dofla, here I come!
Yeah, I only saw him once and it was during my first few runs there. Unfortunately, I didn't have my team organized then, so I actually died during the run, but I used a Rainbow Gem to continue [since I got Usopp].

I regret nothing.

I hope he appears for you soon!

Anyone want to tap?
I'm ready if you are.

Heng

Yeah, I only saw him once and it was during my first few runs there. Unfortunately, I didn't have my team organized then, so I actually died during the run, but I used a Rainbow Gem to continue [since I got Usopp].

I regret nothing.

I hope he appears for you soon!

I'm ready if you are.
Alright I'll meet you at your place, I'll start tapping

Cola thanks.

Thanks, Beli.

Beli.

;_;
._.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Global: Broggy acquired! No more wasted special manuals! Huzzah!
JP: Aokiji, why are you so damned difficult? Please stop kicking my ass.

Also, I have come to the rather obvious conclusion that, like most other JP mobile games, Treasure Cruise relies on your device's time zone setting to properly display time-based content, then kicks you out with "Error 400" if it doesn't match the server time.

I got sick of switching back and forth between time zones in Android settings, and luckily, there's a little app on Google Play called "KS Timezone Shortcut" that does nothing else but make little Android launcher shortcuts that switch to a specified timezone. No hanging around in memory, special permissions, or other weird app bloat.

At least the Treasure Cruise JP doesn't check for a Japanese IP address... yet.

When you guys talk about playing friend game, the "t" in tap looks a lot like an "f". With that letter swapped, it makes the conversations a lot funnier, in middle-school humor sort of way. :D

chrono01

Lol... I dunno

CHRONOOOO BOYA WHERE ARE YA? NOW YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH AGAIN, CAN YOU HEAR ME? CHRO- *cough*
I'm still here, haha. Unless you want to tap with Zeke.

Ugh, I wish they'd simplify barrel-breaking already and just make it a thing you do from the Friend List. :/

Hisoka

I'm still here, haha. Unless you want to tap with Zeke.

Ugh, I wish they'd simplify barrel-breaking already and just make it a thing you do from the Friend List. :/

I thought I already had with zeke lol. And no,let's do this. Should be first come first serve. Last week was my fault, that was the reason. And yeah.. Would be much easier xD

ElChado

Neo Member
250 day login, 5 gems. Says the reward at 300 is 10 gems. I'll take it.

Halloween SH skill/level check:

Franky SL 2, level 32
Luffy SL 3, level 37
Nami SL 2, level 36
Usopp SL 1, level 30 (only seen him 3x so far)
Chopper SL 2, level 29

I'm mostly been feeding them dupes and the occasional turtle, but it seems like a special up about every fourth dupe. That's roughly the common rate, right?

Damn. I guess I missed more days than I thought. I'm on day 243. I figured I started only a few days from it's release but I guess i was a week off at least.

I originally was going to save luffy for skill up for the hell of it and realized i'd never use him, so now im saving just chopper and franky.

More box space when?

pogi001

Neo Member
Question guys did anyone got werwolf usopp on 10-15 stamina dungeon ? I did so many 15 stamina i never see him maybe he only drop at 30 stamina ?

Heng

So far I've gotten 7 WB books, 9 Law books, and 9 Crocodile books. I've also gotten other SB like Zoro and Luffy but I didn't keep track of it. How is everyone's collection?

Top Bottom