• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

I wouldn't keep dupes of the normal Straw Hat versions, since you'll end up with dupes in future sugofests by the time sockets are added to global.

bjork

I wouldn't keep dupes of the normal Straw Hat versions, since you'll end up with dupes in future sugofests by the time sockets are added to global.

I'm sitting on gems until I build up a ton this time. If that means I miss several sugofests, that's fine. I want there to be a bunch of units I don't have either version of, and right now that only boils down to 6*s I won't pull anyway, the second batch of WB guys except Fossa, and the Shichis except for Kuma. Pulling 4 miss goldenweeks in 7 pulls broke me. They broke me, Jayhawk!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Halloween Usopp get - Yay.

Cant wait for the Skill Up Events now - gotta use some of those Killer/Law skillbooks.

bjork

I remade a set of the evolved Marines, because I'd sold them for some reason awhile ago. I guess Marines can't be nakama.

RalchAC

Leader and I still don't get paid for it. :(

That lace on Robin. <3

Robin design is a lot better than Nami's, it's not as "look at my breasts guys!" as the later xD

Halloween Usopp get - Yay.

Cant wait for the Skill Up Events now - gotta use some of those Killer/Law skillbooks.

I'm saving Law books and I dunno why, it's not as if I'm pulling him next Sugofest.

I'm feeding the WB books to whatever unit I want though :p

Niwa

30 or 15 stamina for farming wb books? :s 30 stamina is really risky for me.. I somehow fuck up the last battle quite often

chrono01

2×Mihawk
70 Vista
55 Mr. 3
God Usopp
70 Arlong

Got a WB Team aswell but only 2-3 WB Friends. :S got MC but dunno what Team i should use ..
Just be careful about how much you damage the Straw Hats.

My Team:

Mihawk/Mihawk [Max Skill]
Enraged Arlong
Law
White Chase Smoker
GP Usopp [Max Skill]

For Nami, if you can't one-hit/two-hit her, make sure her health stays above 20% on your second hit, tank the first hit she gives, and then finish her off. She careful not to do more than 80% damage in the first round since she'll immediately blind you. If you're not confident enough to one-shot her, go the safe route and aim for winning on the second round [or third, if you need it].

For Chopper, what I normally do is damage him as close to 50% as I can and then go all out. If I don't kill him before he does his ATK/DEF buff increase, he's usually close enough to death that it doesn't matter and I can kill him in the next round or two.

Franky can be tricky but, with GP Usopp, it simplifies things a lot. Attack as much as you can in the first round and then wait until Gloom runs out for rounds 2/3. At this point, what I usually do is hit him as hard as I can, but be careful. He'll Gloom you again once he reaches 20% health, but with GP Usopp, you should only need to take a hit before it runs out again.

Luffy is easy. I use Smoker's special and then knock down Luffy's health as close to 51% in the first/second turn. Then I use both Mihawk abilities, Arlong, and attack normally. He's usually within a fraction of his life by then, so it doesn't take much to finish him off. I could probably finish him off in a single round [I've done it before], but if I mess up on a Perfect it can be close and then he does his special. I find stalling until he reaches close to 51% to be the safer option.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Been doing 30 stamina since this fortnight came out. Only 1 WB book, like 6 law books, and not a single Halloween usopp. Fml

cw_sasuke

I'm saving Law books and I dunno why, it's not as if I'm pulling him next Sugofest.

I'm feeding the WB books to whatever unit I want though :p
Sounds like a solid plan - we will likely have a Sugofest during the skill up period. You might get lucky.

Been doing 30 stamina since this fortnight came out. Only 1 WB book, like 6 law books, and not a single Halloween usopp. Fml
To be fair it's been a little more than a day - still plenty of time xD

Heng

2×Mihawk
70 Vista
55 Mr. 3
God Usopp
70 Arlong

Got a WB Team aswell but only 2-3 WB Friends. :S got MC but dunno what Team i should use ..
That's actually the team I run with when I run out of kidd friends, except my characters are a bit higher in terms of level. What part do you struggle with on the last fight? If you can knock him to 26%-40% (I think, I don't know the upper percentage for sure) he will skip his attack to give your crew full meat orbs. This should be doable if you use double Mihawk special and save Arlong and Vista special for either after knocking luffy below 40% or use it on Franky.

By the way, I have a 97 WB. I also need more WB friends so if you want to add my, my ID is 143845157.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

The MC team is a little tricky, as you'll also need either Blamenco (rare recruit only) or Red Marine (evolved), both skill max and realistically you preferably want both in your team. High levels for max damage is also important.

I'm currently running;

2x MC
Blamenco
Red Marine
Arlong
Whitebeard

Whitebeard can be subbed out by any hard hitting STR unit, as the goal for MC is speed. You should be in/out within 12-14 turns total. You run each stage prior to the Strawhats as normal, killing all the units in one turn, you'll more than likely take 2 turns when you reach the General Zombie however, which is ideal. As by the time you reach Nami, due to the extra turn on the General Zombie, her pre-emptive will be one additional turn and that'll have your Red Marine special ready to go.

The breakdown is as follow:

(1) full red orbs on Nami, burst down but don't make her fall to the ground otherwise her blind special will activate. Basically don't have her HP bar go past her sprite's hand.

(2) next up would be Chopper and the concern is his timer, if you see him at 1 turn you need to one-turn kill him otherwise your MC team will die due to the lack of HP. His special is safe to activate, as he'll buff himself. So burst down through a second turn if you didn't defeat him in one.

(3) with Franky, the concern is his timer and your orbs (too much negative could be a detriment). Again you typically want to defeat him in one turn, but if you know you can't based on the orbs, then you'll need to be aware of his gloom special which activates no matter what his timer is after the first turn. So your goal would be to clear the gloom within his timer if possible, or carry 1 turn over to Luffy. This encounter is touch and go and simply paying attention. You can use Blamenco at this point (providing he's max skilled) and garner favorable orbs, but you lose activating this special on Luffy.

(4) Luffy is last. Since the MC team consists of full STR, that's double damage and you'll be able to burst down Luffy in one turn. On the off chance you carry a gloom turn or you don't have favorable orbs, you must do enough damage to his HP to activate his "you guys're pretty strong" special where he doesn't attack but gives you full meat orbs. To do this, get his HP bar within his sprite's pumpkin head. Then the second turn will be more than enough to defeat him.

(5) Usopp can appear on any of the Nami, Chopper or Franky stages. You have to defeat him in one turn, otherwise death awaits your team. His appearance generally speeds up your overall run time.

--

This team composition is a lot of preparatory work beforehand and might not be ideal. Alvida could be a worthwhile sub to negate a heavy attack if necessary near the end, or even just bringing GP Usopp along for insurance. There are opportunities to stall throughout, so if you have a max special MC, that can help as well. I've done damage with him from 60k to 337k on Luffy at the end, using his special. I have died a few times already with my team, but typically for me when you play a level over and over you want to get through it as fast as possible.

For fortnights like this however, where specials or attacks occur when you do X amount of damage. I find it easiest to measure not the HP bar but where the bar is in relation to the sprite itself, as their placement is fixed. That's a personal preference though, I find it more difficult to gauge the bar itself.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
That's actually the team I run with when I run out of kidd friends, except my characters are a bit higher in terms of level. What part do you struggle with on the last fight? If you can knock him to 26%-40% (I think, I don't know the upper percentage for sure) he will skip his attack to give your crew full meat orbs. This should be doable if you use double Mihawk special and save Arlong and Vista special for either after knocking luffy below 40% or use it on Franky.

By the way, I have a 97 WB. I also need more WB friends so if you want to add my, my ID is 143845157.

I added you. I have a 80 Kidd and 70 WB. Always looking for more of these leads.

Majukun

damnit,so many attempted skillup woih chopper,no success as of yet..and it's the skill tht seems most useful in the whole bunch

chrono01

Oh!
I got it twice at Franky, and OPTC blog says "(can appear instead of stage 8)", so you're a LIAR!! :p
If so, I apologize. I'm almost positive it was during Chopper, but I could be wrong on that. If evidence suggests otherwise, then it seems I am.

To be fair, it was a late night [early morning?] run, so my attention wasn't entirely on the game. It's extremely possible for me to be wrong.

RalchAC

If so, I apologize. I'm almost positive it was during Chopper, but I could be wrong on that. If evidence suggests otherwise, then it seems I am.

To be fair, it was a late night [early morning?] run, so my attention wasn't entirely on the game. It's extremely possible for me to be wrong.

Ussop can appear in stages 6-8 I think. He showed up to me instead of Franky, Chopper and I think Nami too

Copons

Naaah, I guess it was just a coincidence that I got him at Franky, and considering how that blog works, they may have got him at Franky the first time while writing the post and simply assumed it would only happen there. :)

Heng

Ugg I'm hurting for box space again. I think I'm going to use my crocodile skill books, he only needs 5 special level anyways and Sadi fortnight will finish what I can't on this island. I might farm more seahorse on Tuesday.

chrono01

Ussop can appear in stages 6-8 I think. He showed up to me instead of Franky, Chopper and I think Nami too

Naaah, I guess it was just a coincidence that I got him at Franky, and considering how that blog works, they may have got him at Franky the first time while writing the post and simply assumed it would only happen there. :)
So I'm not insane after all? Good to know!

Well, I might still be insane, but not about this.

But only during the 30 stamina run?
I believe [not 100%] that he can spawn during all versions, but with a higher chance the more difficult one you're on.

Ugg I'm hurting for box space again. I think I'm going to use my crocodile skill books, he only needs 5 special level anyways and Sadi fortnight will finish what I can't on this island. I might farm more seahorse on Tuesday.
*closes mouth*

You already know what I'm going to say. I'm eternally wanting for space, it's a never-ending pit of despair.

Majukun

first level up with chopper.. why only his skill is so difficult to level up?
all the other guys except Croc, since I only got like 3 skillbooks of him, are around 3 or 4 level now... him instead just 1...
also,i'm keeping law's skillbooks and I don't even know why since I don't have him... but next sugo should be DEX right?

RalchAC

I have decided my Ivankov team. It's going to be:

Law (80+) / Zoro (99)
Izo (80) / Kalifa (80)
Mihawk (93) / Halloween Luffy (~50)

I should have around 28k HP with my Maxed Merry. 380k without matching orbs. I'll use Mihawk special (-540k), then 1-2 rounds of normal attacks and then burst him down. I'll probably spend 4-5 gems on him.

I know it's not going to happen, but it'd be cool if they buffed his Global version a bit, so it's not as underwhelming as the Japanese one.

I know nothing about him outside the fact that he has 1.8 million HP and heals himself at 20%. I wanted to try and have some fun building a team myself without knowing how hard he hits, his attack pattern or other stuff. 40 stamina isn't a terrible loss right now, so I'm cool with experimenting a bit.

first level up with chopper.. why only his skill is so difficult to level up?
all the other guys except Croc, since I only got like 3 skillbooks of him, are around 3 or 4 level now... him instead just 1...
also,i'm keeping law's skillbooks and I don't even know why since I don't have him... but next sugo should be DEX right?

I'm having crap luck with them all I think:

Luffy: 1 skill up.
Chopper: 0 skill ups.
Nami: 0 skill ups.
Franky: 1 skill up.

From books, I've got 0 from Crocodile and 2 from Zoro.

But I'm not saving them.

Well, at least my Kid is at level 90 right now. I'm going to max him using the pigs and turtles from the Halloween Strawhats. Once I've finished I'll start leveling up my Alvida.

Majukun

from this video

iva seems really easy..the guy had a pretty lower level team and still managed to do it...only proble i might have is that i lack another good dex slasher apart from onigumo and jigoro..but his doflamingo was level 27 and zoro in hisi 50..with a maxxed zoro and a pumped up onigumo i should be able to match that

also..i don't think i'll max him..the skill doesn't really seem that useful,like all the skills that involve randomness

linkent

finally got my phone back!! Australia customer service > Singapore.
ios9 jailbreak is out!! can finally change my location.

any 0,5 wanna tap at Chrono's place? T5G 3A6
will be tapping now.

cw_sasuke

will be tapping now.

I cant tap but great to hear that you got your phone back !!

bjork

250 day login, 5 gems. Says the reward at 300 is 10 gems. I'll take it.

Halloween SH skill/level check:

Franky SL 2, level 32
Luffy SL 3, level 37
Nami SL 2, level 36
Usopp SL 1, level 30 (only seen him 3x so far)
Chopper SL 2, level 29

I'm mostly been feeding them dupes and the occasional turtle, but it seems like a special up about every fourth dupe. That's roughly the common rate, right?

Hisoka

will be tapping now.

Nice! Finally!
I would've some time to spare now. If anyone wants to tap.

Majukun

ahahaha,got beli..this means tthat in 3 tries,i got 2 times beli and one time a turtle XD

still 2 tries left for anyone interested

Top Bottom