• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hisoka

Coffin Ship doesn't give a bigger multiplier than Merry, it justs give you extra HP. So I don't think any calculations are needed here.

Oh you're right, dumb me.

Could i run Doublefinger in the Mihawk team and burst down Iva first turn? Too lazy running the Calculator, it's too damn late.

Geeez first page again.

Thanks for the guide!

Some things i don't get right:
Mihawks max. Cooldown isn't 15, or am i doing smth wrong?
Also, is there a max. Coffin Boat Mihawk strategy? Should be quicker with the higher dmg output or not?

Oh crap. Why the heck did I think it was 15....

UGH. Gonna have to redo a ton of stuff now.

Hate you Hisoka

<3

Oh you're right, dumb me.

Could i run Doublefinger in the Mihawk team and burst down Iva first turn? Too lazy running the Calculator, it's too damn late.

Geeez first page again.

Because I love you, I went ahead and ran the numbers. Not possible with that setup, doesn't look like. 1,503,280 and that is with all Max level characters.

Majukun

don't have the max khalifa :(
i watched a video with the guy who managed to do it with a double mihawk team kinda underleveled..so i hope to reproduce it without japan units like doflamingo using different units but better leveled..since he didn't use any skill that i don't have.

bjork

I always just run these raids and die the first time, then gem to finish and get my completion gem to even my number back out. Part of me thinks I'm gonna find some new strategy this way, but the internet always has it covered already, heh.

i watched a video with the guy who managed to do it with a double mihawk team kinda underleveled..so i hope to reproduce it without japan units like doflamingo using different units but better leveled..since he didn't use any skill that i don't have.

Thing is, my cooldown predictions are SUPER pessimistic. You could easily get 4 more turns during a normal run.

I'd be interested in seeing that other Mihawk team video though.

Hisoka

Oh crap. Why the heck did I think it was 15....

UGH. Gonna have to redo a ton of stuff now.

Hate you Hisoka

<3

Because I love you, I went ahead and ran the numbers. Not possible with that setup, doesn't look like. 1,503,280 and that is with all Max level characters.

love you too lol
It's late, so im kind and i forgive you.

Sad. But thanks :D I hoped it would make a difference. :/

Same here, ugh. No max kalifa.

Tidd

Okay guys.Don't worry. Ivankov is really really easy. This was my team for the japanese version (and nope I didn't have any sockets)
woqQ4tM.jpg

Only non-global character is Doflamingo but this means nothing. Captain ability wise you can swap him with Zoro and have the same effect. Also I never used Doflamingo's skill!!! So you can easily exchange him with another dex unit. Furthermore I used an UNEVOLED law and a skill level 1 GP Usopp. Only character who is maxed was Mihawk. And as you can see everyone except Mihawk is pretty low leveled. So you should be able to defeat him/her.

Okay guys.Don't worry. Ivankov is really really easy. This was my team for the japanese version (and nope I didn't have any sockets)

Only non-global character is Doflamingo but this means nothing. Captain ability wise you can swap him with Zoro and have the same effect. Also I never used Doflamingo's skill!!! So you can easily exchange him with another dex unit. Furthermore I used an UNEVOLED law and a skill level 1 GP Usopp. Only character who is maxed was Mihawk. And as you can see everyone except Mihawk is pretty low leveled. So you should be able to defeat him/her.

Was that 40 stamina?

Yup, but you need a certain amount of sockets otherwise the sockets won't be active. But for now don't worry about it :D

Of course! :)

Yup, I ran the numbers. Just need to get a little lucky on Law's special for the last hit. That or run Apoo too and you're good to go. Thanks for the suggestion!

Actually....even with Apoo it's kind of hard to play around Ivankov's heal. I'm not sure what I'm missing, other than maybe Doffy having a higher attack stat?

Oh yeah, I saw that one. I went back and forth about adding it, but ended up deciding not to. He barely gets the kill, even with Doffy's high attack. Nonetheless, I'll probably add it as an option.

Majukun

Yup, I ran the numbers. Just need to get a little lucky on Law's special for the last hit. That or run Apoo too and you're good to go. Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh yeah, I saw that one. I went back and forth about adding it, but ended up deciding not to. He barely gets the kill, even with Doffy's high attack. Nonetheless, I'll probably add it as an option.

well that doffy is kinda underleveled,same can be said for his asura..i hope to compensate with my max lv asura and traying to get onigumo (only dex slasher i have for now) at a decent level

Heng

Looks like Hina's island is coming back, but I don't think I'll run it over the Halloween island. My Hina only needs like 2 or 3 more special which I can do next week since skill up will be active and the part 1 island will be over in 7 days.

Damn I now have the 403:186 error when I try tweeting 2 different snails. Hopefully this issue fixes itself later.

bjork

I only need 3 more levels on Hina, I don't remember trying to skill her up before. I'll definitely finish that. Fullbody is maxed as well, so I might not need to run it much.

ElChado

Neo Member
Seems like we may get the log units in the pool permanently. There's no note of them being limited time only, or only in for this event like the kids week long sugo was, and even the dex rate up banner has log sanji. Weird since in japan they got the units as secret units for 2 weeks then they went away.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Seems like we may get the log units in the pool permanently. There's no note of them being limited time only, or only in for this event like the kids week long sugo was, and even the dex rate up banner has log sanji. Weird since in japan they got the units as secret units for 2 weeks then they went away.
Global is better version.

bjork

Did anybody pull all of the kid Ace/Luffy/Sabo set? I got one Ace, but nobody else showed up. Shame if they don't return at some point.

Some of the new Halloween units are pretty nice, except for Sanji, he's always doomed to be bad in this game apparently.

Zoro: QCK slasher with 18 turn cooldown that does 7x to all enemies and delays for 1 turn.
Robin: DEX fighter with 19 turn cooldown that changes the top row to dex orbs and removes blindness
Sanji: PSY fighter with 21 turn cooldown that recovers 15x character's recovery and changes TND to RCV
Brook: INT slasher with 23 turn cooldown that recovers 4,343 HP and poisons all enemies

None of the captain skills are worth mentioning. Too bad we'll get this after the skill up event. I suspect they'll keep the Rayleigh skill books for the global release as well.

RalchAC

Some of the new Halloween units are pretty nice, except for Sanji, he's always doomed to be bad in this game apparently.

Zoro: QCK slasher with 18 turn cooldown that does 7x to all enemies and delays for 1 turn.
Robin: DEX fighter with 19 turn cooldown that changes the top row to dex orbs and removes blindness
Sanji: PSY fighter with 21 turn cooldown that recovers 15x character's recovery and changes TND to RCV
Brook: INT slasher with 23 turn cooldown that recovers 4,343 HP and poisons all enemies

None of the captain skills are worth mentioning. Too bad we'll get this after the skill up event. I suspect they'll keep the Rayleigh skill books for the global release as well.

Oh, Rayleigh books? It's going to be awesome being able to max skill up him the week after I pull him.

A fortune teller told me so.

The first Strawhat batch was better. I was hoping that Robin would be a INT Wolf Usopp. Meh. Guess I'll pull her just after Rayleigh.

Oh, Rayleigh books? It's going to be awesome being able to max skill up him the week after I pull him.

The first Strawhat batch was better. I was hoping that Robin would be a INT Wolf Usopp. Meh. Guess I'll pull her just after Rayleigh.

I think I have most of the rate up units for this sugo but I'm going to pull twice anyway. Once for Rayleigh and once for Whitebeard.

Majukun

getting error when trying redeeming the last snail.. it's just me?
error 403:186
Edit:seems to be a problem with some twitter messages being too long

Hisoka

Man.. If i did the numbers correctly, with the new Robin, i could burst down Iva first round.

Sadly we'll get her after Iva :/ guaranteed dex orbs for the first row is a blast.

Mihawk, Mihawk, Ashura, New Halloween Robin, Doublefinger, Bellamy.

First Round Mihawk Specials and Iva is < 900k hp. Then activate Robin, Doublefinger and Bellamy and blast her. I even used the most pessimistic orbs.

https://optc.github.io/damage/#/tra...55,400:70,8:80,431:70C4,10B800D404O0L0G5S100H

Yes/No? With Doofy, this whole thing is even easier. You wouldn't even need mihawks special anymore.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

I'm pretty interested in all those books too. The characters seem mostly better than the first batch too.

Hisoka

Did you find out how to fix this? I just got this error myself.
Man, i had the same issue right now with my last snail.
Deleting cookies etc doesn't help it either.
Found another snail and apparently it worked.
While we all know that those who don't work give gems

Majukun

Did you find out how to fix this? I just got this error myself.

nope.on the internet i read that you just need to complete another island and wait for the snail to disappear..but in fact this snail DOESN'T disappear for me..it's always there on little garden no matter how many runs i do...

EDIT:i tried checking the other islands even though that was my last one..found one in logue town that worked and now the one on little garden is gone ...

bjork

Hm...

I am running a Mihawk Slasher Team most of the time, but somehow that wont work. I even tried to clear it with a Rayleigh friend, but couldnt do it.

I think the key to clearing Mihawk's forest is the specials. From what I recall, I needed someone with a bind break (Helmeppo V2 or evolved Morgan), GP Usopp for stalling on Arlong and the SHs, Mihawk for 30% on Mihawk, and then someone with a damage reduction special. I want to say I used Smoker, but it might've been Alvida.

But that team would have two members with zero upgrade from Mihawk's captain skill, so idk what the proper slasher build is. I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can brute force it without specials?

RalchAC

I think the key to clearing Mihawk's forest is the specials. From what I recall, I needed someone with a bind break (Helmeppo V2 or evolved Morgan), GP Usopp for stalling on Arlong and the SHs, Mihawk for 30% on Mihawk, and then someone with a damage reduction special. I want to say I used Smoker, but it might've been Alvida.

But that team would have two members with zero upgrade from Mihawk's captain skill, so idk what the proper slasher build is. I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can brute force it without specials?

My team was: 2x Mihawk, Arlong, MAX skilled Mr3, Helmeppo and GP Usopp.

I used:

I used Mihawk on Arlong and Strawhats. Usopp on Baroque Works, the Evolver mats stage and Mihawk. Mr3 on Strawhats and Arlong I think. Helmeppo on Smoker.

Mr.3 is not necesary, can be switched for Lucci or the soon to be released Halloween Zoro.

There is a Kid team that could work and uses Alvida, Smoker and Usopp as utility units, but I think its cooldown requirements are more strict than Mihawks.

RedBoot

Oh yeah, Halloween Zoro can replace Mr.3, huh? That's pretty awesome. Now I can stop farming him all the damn time and never getting him to drop. :p Automatically makes him the best part of the new fortnight. I can finally get the coffin ship and use up the ~300 cola I've got stocked.

I think Halloween Robin's going to be quite useful as well. Sanji and Brook probably less so.

EDIT: Oh, and this is just a guess, but the skillbooks for global should be Rayleigh, Impact Usopp, Jimbei, Bellamy, Mr. 3, Miss Goldenweek, Mr. Prince, and Dorry (that last one is a guess, but they added Broggy to the last one, so it seems likely).

Oh yeah, Halloween Zoro can replace Mr.3, huh? That's pretty awesome. Now I can stop farming him all the damn time and never getting him to drop. :p Automatically makes him the best part of the new fortnight. I can finally get the coffin ship and use up the ~300 cola I've got stocked.

I think Halloween Robin's going to be quite useful as well. Sanji and Brook probably less so.

EDIT: Oh, and this is just a guess, but the skillbooks for global should be Rayleigh, Impact Usopp, Jimbei, Bellamy, Mr. 3, Miss Goldenweek, Mr. Prince, and Dorry (that last one is a guess, but they added Broggy to the last one, so it seems likely).

I'm looking forward to replacing Mr. 3 with Zoro too. Right now though, it just lists his cooldown as being 18. I assume that's just because nobody has maxed him?

Qmzn

Neo Member
error 403:186

I just got this error as well. I know iPad's been having problems with the over-140-character tweets, but you can edit them before posting, and it works. Apparently, so is Android, only there's no editing the tweet.

I guess I'll just have to spend stamina to recycle the snails, and hope for one that doesn't include an overly-long promotional spiel.

RedBoot

I'm looking forward to replacing Mr. 3 with Zoro too. Right now though, it just lists his cooldown as being 18. I assume that's just because nobody has maxed him?

The character table says he maxes at 10. Not sure where they get their info, but they've been right so far.

Mr. 3 maxes at 9, so unless something requires exactly 9 turns over 10, Zoro should be able to replace him.

Majukun

The character table says he maxes at 10. Not sure where they get their info, but they've been right so far.

Mr. 3 maxes at 9, so unless something requires exactly 9 turns over 10, Zoro should be able to replace him.

probably because all the halloween strawhats have the same amount of skill levels before they max

Ah, sweet. I checked it this morning and it had 18, so they must have updated it since then. I'll definitely be swapping them out for my story team then.

RalchAC

Ah, sweet. I checked it this morning and it had 18, so they must have updated it since then. I'll definitely be swapping them out for my story team then.

Yeah, as far as utility goes he should be better than Lucci.

And the training forest should be easier too. You get a good QCK slasher there that has Mr3 skill. Totally awesome.

Now if we only had a decent PSY Slasher... It would be awesome if we got T-bone earlier.

RedBoot

probably because all the halloween strawhats have the same amount of skill levels before they max

Hm, they do indeed (except Usopp, but he's an exception as the secret boss, of course). Didn't notice that, but I guess it makes sense.

This coming week's going to be busy with the Skill Up starting and Hina running alongside the Halloween event. Lots of good skill books in both of those. If I can manage to get Law to a good level, I might go to Hina full time since there's a lot of skills for me to farm there (Hina, Fullbody, Towel Nami, and some minor stuff like Mr.2 and Django).

bjork

Yeah, as far as utility goes he should be better than Lucci.

And the training forest should be easier too. You get a good QCK slasher there that has Mr3 skill. Totally awesome.

Now if we only had a decent PSY Slasher... It would be awesome if we got T-bone earlier.

Shanks is decent, but who else do we have? Even a L99 Vivi isn't so hot stat-wise, and then there's Momonga and Marine Django... hm.

RedBoot

Shanks is decent, but who else do we have? Even a L99 Vivi isn't so hot stat-wise, and then there's Momonga and Marine Django... hm.

Shanks is our current best (and even then I usually leave him out for someone else like Mr. 1 or Asura Zoro).

We get Ryuma whenever the Brook fortnight comes (should be after Halloween part 2). He's got solid stats.

bjork

Shanks is our current best (and even then I usually leave him out for someone else like Mr. 1 or Asura Zoro).

We get Ryuma whenever the Brook fortnight comes (should be after Halloween part 2). He's got solid stats.

I don't think I even have Shanks in my turtle team, heh. Poor guy.

Majukun

less than 10 hours to the disappointment fest (aka sugofest)

even though i think i'll pull at the end of tomorrow,since i don't have much space in the storage

Top Bottom