• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hrmmmm. I'm sitting on 79 gems. I guess I'll do 4 pulls and call it a night. I always end up overindulging, so hopefully I can stand firm in my decision.

Log Luffy sugo will be another story though.

RedBoot

I'll do my usual 5 pulls. Unless I get a string of good luck like last time, but that will probably never happen again.

I don't think I even have Shanks in my turtle team, heh. Poor guy.

He's even arguably the weakest 6-star (since he really only boosts PSY teams). Young Shanks is decent, though, and he allows both the 5 and 6 star Shanks to fill their slots.

Someday, Shanks. You and Sanji can hang back and dream of a better tomorrow.

Also, I stole this from the Reddit: There's a mission in Syrup Village that requires unevolved Morgan. If you're the type to do missions (and Syrup gives you the ship for QUI teams), you might want to get one before his fortnight leaves tonight. You could also use a friend captain for it, but it can be a pain to find something like that. Of course, Morgan's pretty easy to farm in story mode, too.

RalchAC

I don't think I even have Shanks in my turtle team, heh. Poor guy.

There are many strong PSY units, even if you're only F2P. Coby, Franky and Garp all have good stats (Garp hits like a truck) and then there is Marco and Urogue on rare recruit. Once you've added Garp, Mr2, Coby and an Usopp, it's hard to justiy him.

I have exactly 5 gems. I'll throw one and that's it. I can't put money in this time, I get too carried away.

You have most of the good units available outside Legends, right?

Even if you don't. Skip this Sugofest. Delete your credit cart info from your Google Play / iTunes account so you don't impulse buy. In this games it's really easy to spend money. It's just 1 or 2 clics, so it's easy to get carried away. If you make the process longer, you should be able to think twice if it's really worth it.

I'll do my usual 5 pulls. Unless I get a string of good luck like last time, but that will probably never happen again.

He's even arguably the weakest 6-star (since he really only boosts PSY teams). Young Shanks is decent, though, and he allows both the 5 and 6 star Shanks to fill their slots.

Someday, Shanks. You and Sanji can hang back and dream of a better tomorrow.

Even then, Strong World Shanks is really strong. I mean, it's crazy the amount of matched orbs you can get with 2x SW Shanks captains. PSY teams don't have a "weak" type, so they can only bring normal or extra damage, he is easy to slot, and he isn't as risky as Boa or Marco, since it gives a boost even at low health (even if it's lower than the 2.75x one).

TBH, I'd rather have a Legend like him, Marco or Boa than WB, Rayleigh and Log Luffy. That doesn't mean I won't use them if I got them! (Of course I'll do, they're awesome). But it makes teambuilding a lot easier and I dunno if I want that :p

bjork

You have most of the good units available outside Legends, right?

From RR, I'm missing:
- All legends
- All Shichibukai except Kuma
- All WB2 except Fossa
- 4* Shanks (I want for log completion)
- Law

and then random stuff like Koza, and stuff I can't get like the three kids. So I won't mind throwing one pull, but yeah. I'm not dumping any money in until it coincides with an INT Up, even if we know it means basically nothing as far as pulling a Rayleigh goes.

http://www.onepiecestrategy.com/p/ivankov.html

Updated my Mihawk team page to account for the fact that Mihawk has a special cooldown of 17, and not 15. Basically means that I had to completely redo the strategies that I had in place. Sigh, oh well.

On the brightside, I did manage to come up with a Mihawk team that doesn't require Maxed Special Kalifa. Granted, it does require you have a Law, but it might help some people. Plus, it clears in 18 Turns, which is the lowest I've found for Mihawk teams.

RedBoot

Even then, Strong World Shanks is really strong. I mean, it's crazy the amount of matched orbs you can get with 2x SW Shanks captains. PSY teams don't have a "weak" type, so they can only bring normal or extra damage, he is easy to slot, and he isn't as risky as Boa or Marco, since it gives a boost even at low health (even if it's lower than the 2.75x one).

TBH, I'd rather have a Legend like him, Marco or Boa than WB, Rayleigh and Log Luffy. That doesn't mean I won't use them if I got them! (Of course I'll do, they're awesome). But it makes teambuilding a lot easier and I dunno if I want that :p

Yeah, I think some legends sound a lot more fun than others (SW Ace sounds like a blast), while WB's kinda just "take damage, then kill." But they're so hard to get that you basically just have to work with whoever you get (if any).

I almost expect to get Shanks though. I've pulled every RR PSY unit except Bonney (and Sengoku), including 3 regular Shankses. If I pull any legend, it'll be him.

I did 30 Kid Buggy runs in Japan, got one Young Shanks. :p

Lovely. Can't wait for that. Cindry was so much fun with the almost never appearing thing. :p

RalchAC

Is the marine team still the best for turtles?

Using a Double Marco team, Shanks Marco team or PSY Franky Marco team should be better as long as you have any PSY unit with >900 attack. Fullbody evolved is awesome for TTs too, you should be able to grab it when Hina releases tomorrow.

Yeah, I think some legends sound a lot more fun than others (SW Ace sounds like a blast), while WB's kinda just "take damage, then kill." But they're so hard to get that you basically just have to work with whoever you get (if any).

I almost expect to get Shanks though. I've pulled every RR PSY unit except Bonney (and Sengoku), including 3 regular Shankses. If I pull any legend, it'll be him.

Lovely. Can't wait for that. Cindry was so much fun with the almost never appearing thing. :p

SW Ace is definitely my most desired unit. The teams built around him sound awesome. I wish I get him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I just got this error as well. I know iPad's been having problems with the over-140-character tweets, but you can edit them before posting, and it works. Apparently, so is Android, only there's no editing the tweet.

I guess I'll just have to spend stamina to recycle the snails, and hope for one that doesn't include an overly-long promotional spiel.

I really hope this get fixed soon - also having the issue and i have to re-enter the login data of my fake twitter acc lol.
http://www.onepiecestrategy.com/p/ivankov.html

Updated my Mihawk team page to account for the fact that Mihawk has a special cooldown of 17, and not 15. Basically means that I had to completely redo the strategies that I had in place. Sigh, oh well.

On the brightside, I did manage to come up with a Mihawk team that doesn't require Maxed Special Kalifa. Granted, it does require you have a Law, but it might help some people. Plus, it clears in 18 Turns, which is the lowest I've found for Mihawk teams.
Perfect since i have Law - thanks for the Guide will look into it as well as waiting for the proper Law Captain Guide.

Will have to figure out which team can clear it easier/faster.

Edit:

Still says 15 turn c/d for Mihawk on the Brute Force team tough XD
Well and that Zeff/Izo probably arent part of that squad or is Onigumo the mistake ? Seems like his special isnt used.

Majukun

again the snail error.. this time at the third one... i need to wait for the stamina to refill to see if it solves itself like before after refreshing the snails. with a stage completion

Dawg

Added a random with a Buddha Sengoku today. First time I see this character in the wild, looks really cool :eek:

c0459.png

Qmzn

Neo Member
Added a random with a Buddha Sengoku today. First time I see this character in the wild, looks really cool :eek:

Yeah, I love that art. He's the legendary I wish I could nab the most in Global. Thought it would be Boa, but after using her, she has far less utility unless paired with a low-cooldown Marco or something similar.

I got to Sengoku's evolution in JP about a week ago. When I started using him, it occurred to me there was very little point giving him +ATK cotton candy, because he's never really the one dealing damage.

It's a shame, because he has a really high attack stat. I suppose he could be used as a sub in other brawler teams, though, if you have Jinbe.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Shout out to all my Kid Friends... Feels good seeing many using him right now and leveling him as well with the Turtles we get from this Fortnight. Wasn't planned but mine is max leveled now as well and Striker teams are really powerful - being able to use Kid and Killer on the same team is nice.

Majukun

Did they fix the snail error messages yet? ;_;

nope

but you can just finish a stage and the snail should move and hopefully don't give the error again...even though first time i tried it the snail remained in the sme place,but another one appeared on another island even though it was supposed to be the last one of the day

koryuken

nope

but you can just finish a stage and the snail should move and hopefully don't give the error again...even though first time i tried it the snail remained in the sme place,but another one appeared on another island even though it was supposed to be the last one of the day

I read this is because the Twitter message is too long for that particular snail and Twitter blocks you from posting (great QC there Bamco). If the Snail's reset, you hopefully don't get the same snail.

Majukun

tried the bot on the optc reddit that simulates Sugofest pulls... got sengoku on second try... Like i'll ever get a legend in the real one XD

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I managed to max biker smoker yesterday so I have 4 DEX Max chars (Law, Apoo, Mihawk, and now Biker Smo). All the characters I want are all QUICK/Speed/Blue. I want Boa, Capone, and Thatch. I wouldn't mind WB either. Lol.

This is going to be a rough Sugo for me but I'll give it a few pulls just to see what my luck is like.

Edit: feeling lucky. Ran miss doublefinger for the first time in a while and she dropped on my first try today. Heck yeah. I now have all the people worth having from Alubarna (2 Crocs, Mr. 1, Ms. Doublefinger).

Out of 5 pulls, I got:

Towel Nami Prevo (dupe)
Namur (Sweet)
Arlong (dupe)
Another dupe that I forget....
Apoo (!!)

Overall, I'm pretty happy. Already had a Law, so I was really hoping to pull Apoo. Namur is nice too, since he's pretty strong.

I'm never going to pull a Legendary though. lols

leehom

Had 135 gems saved up, used half.

Picked up,

4* Luffy, ewww
3* Arlong, ewww
5* Lion Song Zoro, yay!
4* Smoker, ewww
4* Izo, yay i guess?
4* Law, yay!
3* Miss Goldenweek, eww
3* Mr. Prince, yay?
3* Pell, ?
3* Koza, ?
4* Heavy Point Chopper, eww
4* Bon Clay, eww
4* Brain Point Chopper, ?

All I want is Boa :( Rayleigh would be nice too.

Btw, best place to farm the baby turtles to evolve the pigs?

I did 7 pulls (4 more than planned, due to crappy results):
3* Cabin Boy Helmeppo (dupe)
4* Blamenco (dupe)
4* Smoker the White Hunter (dupe)
3* Tashigi (dupe)
3* Tony Tony Chopper (dupe)
3* Captain Kuro (dupe)
4* Killer *New*

Yay for Killer, he'll be a nice addition to my Kidd team. Boo for all of my other wasted gems.

DrAg0nBoY

Out of 7 pulls I got:
Hachi
Helmeppo
Law (unevolved)
Namule (evolved)
Helmeppo (lol)
Hachi (._.)
Bon Clay (unevolved)

Didn't have law, namule and bon, so that was nice, I guess. Will try to level up law and try to use him somehow on Ivankov.

Stil have 3 pulls, but I will probably not use them (did already 3 pulls too much).

RedBoot

Regular-ass Zoro
Evolved Mr. 5
Guard Point Chopper
Ace

All dupes. I'll do one more tomorrow morning and that'll be it. Not the best, but I got so much during the last sugo that I guess it evens out.

qcf x2

yoooooo

I pulled:
Miss Wednesday (lol)
Chopper (one of the many awful ones)
Jozu (already had him)
Urouge (nice!)
Voyage Dream: 100-Year Void Nicro Robin (HOLDUP)
Sengoku (YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

I'm glad I went for it and continued after those first 3 pulls! Sengoku was the first time I'd ever seen a red flashing wanted poster.

Mazre

Someday I will learn to stop pulling. 5 pulls 5 dups. Then 4 more pulls because surely there ... oh 4 more dups.

3rd law/Apoo set, and a 4* vivi with the rest 3*s.

Tidd

yoooooo

I pulled:
Miss Wednesday (lol)
Chopper (one of the many awful ones)
Jozu (already had him)
Urouge (nice!)
Voyage Dream: 100-Year Void Nicro Robin (HOLDUP)
Sengoku (YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

I'm glad I went for it and continued after those first 3 pulls! Sengoku was the first time I'd ever seen a red flashing wanted poster.

And this is why people always pull more times than they wanted. The next one could be always a god :D
Congrats!

But I'm glad I stopped after 3 pulls… still did one more than I wanted

Did 10 pulls this time. I think I'll skip the next sugofest

- Lion's Song Zoro (New)
- 10,000 Kilo Guillotine Miss Valentine (New)
- Red-Haired Shanks (Don't need my unevolved one anymore)
- Bepo (New)
- Iron-Mace Alvida :)()
- Asura Zoro (...)
- Base Zoro :)()
- Base Luffy :)()
- Tabasco Star Usopp :)()
- Don Krieg :)()

Its... meh.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Holy crap. Decided to do a couple pulls.

Got G3 Luffy to go along with my WB and Ray.
Also pulled a Log Sanji. Seems interesting enough with the 10% HP cut special.

If only I could pull an Urogue for my striker team!

chrono01

Congrats on the nice pulls everyone!

I've decided to save my gems, since I already have Law/Apoo and none of the other featured units really interest me. The increased DEX rate-up doesn't help things. :/

leehom

Used the rest of my gems and didn't get boa :(

5* Voyage Dream Chopper, yay!
4* Chaka, meh
3* Alvida, yuck
5* Voyage Dream Sanji, yay!
5* Apoo, yay!
5* Namule, ?
3* Django, gross
3* Miss Goldenweek, erg..not again
4* Mr Prince, again =/
3* Mr. Prince, what luck...
4* Killer, so so
4* Jimbe, eh
4* Heavy Point Chopper, again =/
3* Helmeppo, eh...

Got a few decent ones. 4 gems left...one more recruit after 2am.

Verelios

Did three pulls and ended up with

3* Koza
4* Log Sanji (I have every released Sanji now!)
4*Hachi...never got around to evolving hachi so eh

Two new characters isn't bad.

RalchAC

Shout out to all my Kid Friends... Feels good seeing many using him right now and leveling him as well with the Turtles we get from this Fortnight. Wasn't planned but mine is max leveled now as well and Striker teams are really powerful - being able to use Kid and Killer on the same team is nice.

I saw yours was max leveled last night hehe. Congrats! I Got him to max yesterday. Hopefully I can get Killer there soon. He has incredible stats.

Bur right now, I'm leveling my Alvida

Edit: Did 2 pulls. Got Log Chopper and another fucking Mr5. Not pulling anymore.

Kumo

Said I was going to pull only once or twice.... I ALWAYS end up pulling more. :(

Got Arm Point Chopper, Dancing Django, 3* Smoker, 5* Izo....... all dupes until I pulled a 5* Kid! He's definitely worth 25 gems so I'm satisfied with that.

Said I was going to pull only once or twice.... I ALWAYS end up pulling more. :(

Got Arm Point Chopper, Dancing Django, 3* Smoker, 5* Izo....... all dupes until I pulled a 5* Kid! He's definitely worth 25 gems so I'm satisfied with that.

Every one is out there with their Kids while I am doomed to run slasher teams for all eternity.

Top Bottom