• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Said I was going to pull only once or twice.... I ALWAYS end up pulling more. :(

Got Arm Point Chopper, Dancing Django, 3* Smoker, 5* Izo....... all dupes until I pulled a 5* Kid! He's definitely worth 25 gems so I'm satisfied with that.

Welcome to our small club! Striker teams are awesome, especially for Fortnights wherever don't need Mihawks special. And they're quite easy to built once you've got a good captain.

Plus he has an awesome animation.

Tidd

Wasted some more gems... I had a gold streak from 10? Pulls 8 was gold. New units were log chopper, log robin and Kohza. And now I want my gems back xD I hate sugos...

Heng

I decided to do 1 pull and I got V1 1st evolution of Zoro... I'm done lol.

I also decided to start playing on the Japanese version although maybe more casual than global. If anyone needs a Rayleigh, you can add me: 451913213

DrAg0nBoY

Every one is out there with their Kids while I am doomed to run slasher teams for all eternity.

I have Kidd and still use only my slasher team, because it is the most leveled up and I have the timing down for perfects.

But I guess I will have to change up my teams a bit? What are good teams on japan right now?

Majukun

used the Sugofest simulator.. got this
Draws: Namule (4 Star), Scratchmen Apoo Roar of the Sea, Trafalgar Law, Urouge

I would shit my pants if I really pull all of them with 4 pulls.. too bad is just a simulation

RalchAC

used the Sugofest simulator.. got this
Draws: Namule (4 Star), Scratchmen Apoo Roar of the Sea, Trafalgar Law, Urouge

I would shit my pants if I really pull all of them with 4 pulls.. too bad is just a simulation

I never pull in those simulators because I feel I'll waste all my good luck there lol

Majukun

I never pull in those simulators because I feel I'll waste all my good luck there lol

yeah,sometimes i think that too..than i remember both that i have no luck in the first place and my statistics class and i understand that i have nothing to fear

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Worst Sugo ever for me... not a single good or useful pull :eek:

I will try to forget that day asap...just bring on the skill up event.

StMeph

Yeah, wow. Ouch.

- Mr. 2
- Dancing Django
- Helmeppo
- Alvida
- Buggy
- Zoro (v1)
- Nami (v1)
- Mr. 5
- Miss All Sunday
- Ashura Zoro​

gg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, wow. Ouch.

- Mr. 2
- Dancing Django
- Helmeppo
- Alvida
- Buggy
- Zoro (v1)
- Nami (v1)
- Mr. 5
- Miss All Sunday
- Ashura Zoro​

gg

Bamco really got us this time...no Zephyr + shitty Gacha - i feel betrayed.

MiTYH

Pulled because reasons. Not good reasons, mind you.

- Smoker
- Goldenweek
- Mr 3
- Hatchi
- Mr 5

All but Mr 5 were repeats. Saving them for the skill up, at least Mr3 might be useful there. Bah, I told myself I'd stop at 2 pulls but it took 4 before I got a gold (Mr 3 I think) and then I just wanted something new, Mr5 fit that bill. I should be hitting 200 days soon so I'm not too upset, and the new island will give me some more gems for the next sugo

Majukun

done my (shitty) 4 pulls

-nico robin (4th time i get her -_-)
-zoro v1 2nd form
-log chopper
-dancing jango

yeah,I'm good..sadly no towel nami,or law,or basically any useful character..but i'm used to it.

I decided to do two pulls just cause I might as well.

Golden week & v1 chopper.

v1 chopper was actually kinda nice, cause I still needed one of his evos for my collection. Fixed that now.

RedBoot

Worst Sugo ever for me... not a single good or useful pull :eek:

Same. Only good pull was Ace, and he was a dupe. Luckily I'm stopping myself at 5 pulls, so it won't hurt me further.

At this point, my most wanted pulls are Kid and G3 Luffy, so I'll wait for a STR boosted sugo before I go all out again (hopefully it'll coincide with Strong World 1 or 2, I'd like to pull SW Luffy or SW Franky).

But tonight will be fun when the skill up starts and I can reclaim my box space from the 50 Peronas that have been squatting there for a month. :p

bjork

Did 1 pull, base Apoo for about the 6th time.

So I got pissed and bought gems, pulled a Law and a talking Robin. Guess it's not horrible.

I pulled once on each of my 5 alts (I use them solely for Barrel Breaking and never played any missions with them).

Valentine, Smoker, Arlong, 5* Law, 4* Log Chopper

I'd of preferred those vs what I got earlier on my actual account. >_<

Hisoka

Finally time to rant:
Wasn't the best sugo for me either. In 10 pulls a got at least 2 new charas:
4* Urouge and
4* streaming wolf zolo.
Dupes: 5* Kuma,
5*
I said I dont want you
Namule,
4* Jinbe,
3* Mr. 3,
I know there was one Goldenweek, Fire Pearl and Hachi, rest i dunno.

Whilst i'm still happy, i couldn't believe i got so many dupes which were not even uprated. Kuma, Jinbe and Namule, c'mon. This would have been my best sugo if i wouldn't have them already. I will keep them until the slot update, at least smth. I noticed one pattern - so next time i'll say i don't get them legendarys hahaha.

Now i want to tap. Still anyone here?

So, I decided to go nuts and did about 25 pulls and here are the new characters I got: 4*Don Krieg, 4* Blamenco, 3* Kuroobi, 3* Pell, 3* Bonney, 4* Killer, 3* Miss Goldenweek, 4* Hachi, 4* Log Robin, 5* Hawkins, 5* Izo, 5* Law, 5* Bepo, and 5* Boa Hancock. So, that's pretty decent right?

Heng

Finally time to rant:
Wasn't the best sugo for me either. In 10 pulls a got at least 2 new charas:
4* Urouge and
4* streaming wolf zolo.
Dupes: 5* Kuma,
5*
I said I dont want you
Namule,
4* Jinbe,
3* Mr. 3,
I know there was one Goldenweek, Fire Pearl and Hachi, rest i dunno.

Whilst i'm still happy, i couldn't believe i got so many dupes which were not even uprated. Kuma, Jinbe and Namule, c'mon. This would have been my best sugo if i wouldn't have them already. I will keep them until the slot update, at least smth. I noticed one pattern - so next time i'll say i don't get them legendarys hahaha.

Now i want to tap. Still anyone here?
I can tap, are you still here?

So, I decided to go nuts and did about 25 pulls and here are the new characters I got: 4*Don Krieg, 4* Blamenco, 3* Kuroobi, 3* Pell, 3* Bonney, 4* Killer, 3* Miss Goldenweek, 4* Hachi, 4* Log Robin, 5* Hawkins, 5* Izo, 5* Law, 5* Bepo, and 5* Boa Hancock. So, that's pretty decent right?
I'd say that's pretty good. Boa is really good, the others range from very good to okay.

Hisoka

That's... Wow... Really awesome in my opinion.

got keys,thanks

one try left guys,who's next?

Got cola, thanks.

Heng did I miss you again?

Heng and Hisoka, I'll tap with you both once you're done.

Let's tap.

Edit: doesn't work somehow?

bjork

My alt account that I use to barrel tap with myself had 6 gems. Threw a pull, got a Law on that acct as well. All in all, not a horrible sugofest this time. At least there were no Hachis or Goldenweeks.

koryuken

Did a single pull, got Izo (already max'ed special). Last Sugo I also did a single pull and got Izo. Hoarding all my gems for the SW Batch 2 Sugofest.

Top Bottom