• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

Rolling a DEX team for Hina, to try and grind out her last 3 special levels. Using Law, Apoo, and Perona for the first real time and having trouble with their timing. I think my G3 and Mihawk teams are burned into muscle memory by now, heh. Even being blinded wasn't too rough in the Halloween island with them.

Skill up event woo!!!

I'll free 99 spaces
845380.gif

Also for Sugo fest the only noteworthy character I got was voiced Chopper
Also in agreement it was one of the worst Sugo fest cause I got like 3 Dancing Django and 3 v1 Zoro as pulls =/

I'll free 163. Step up your game, Gaf!

I've even been holding on to the promo chopper and evo material mail to save space. I'm proud of myself for not having accidentally opened it.

I'll free 163. Step up your game, Gaf!

I've even been holding on to the promo chopper and evo material mail to save space. I'm proud of myself for not having accidentally opened it.
I did the same for both Chopper and Usopp (who I'll use as a GP book in 90 min).

Is there any limit on how long something can remain unopened in the mail?

Jupiter

Just pulled 7 times. 4 crap pulls followed by 5 star Bepo, decent. Then Voiced Robin. 6th pull Base story Zoro. Last pull I get a freaking Glowing Golden Poster ***** Silvers Rayleigh!!! Never knew the golden posters were different for some Chars.

Heng

Just pulled 7 times. 4 crap pulls followed by 5 star Bepo, decent. Then Voiced Robin. 6th pull Base story Zoro. Last pull I get a freaking Glowing Golden Poster ***** Silvers Rayleigh!!! Never knew the golden posters were different for some Chars.
Wow congrats! Just in time for this upcoming island, which can drop Rayleigh books.

I did the same for both Chopper and Usopp (who I'll use as a GP book in 90 min).

Is there any limit on how long something can remain unopened in the mail?

Since they gave us 300 mail slot space before they gave use a box space upgrade, I would imagine indefinitely so long as you don't transfer devices which doesn't save mail.

May RNGesus be with you all!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Only got Perona to 8, fml

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you Usopp, fed 5 and got all 4 special ups; I bet I would have gotten 5 up if there was enough.
Opened up 180 slots.

I'm seriously not even sure why I held onto some of these books for so long. I did not get more than ONE skill up for any of my characters. Sheesh.

Heng

Maxed Law with 27 books, no skill up from 5 crocodile books, 6 skill ups with 23 Mihawk, 4 skill up for 8 perona
1 level off max fml
, 1 skill up from 12 Garp, no skill up from 3 Usopp, and 4 skill up off 10 WB. I have 4 more books but if the kraken island taught me anything, it's to feed no less than 5 books at a time with WB.

I'll probably try to level up my Law and leave him up as captain for those farming Ivankov. I'm not really interested in his/her abilities.

Also cleared out 97 spaces.

Kumo

8 Garp skill ups with 40 copies, 4 Croc skill ups with 25 books, and maxed Perona after only feeding her 25 copies o.0

The first batch of 5 Peronas gave me 4 skill ups!! That's the most I've ever seen before. Didn't even need the extra 33 copies I was holding onto all this time lol

Results after spending roughly 1.2 million beri feeding units books and dupes:

20 Sogeking books: 4/5 level ups
15 Urouge books: 6/7 level ups
12 Crocodile books: 5/5 level ups
27 Killer books: 9/10 level ups
27 Law books: 7/8 skill ups
50 Peronas: 9/9 skill ups with 10 Peronas left over

Overall, I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I got a lot of almost all the way skill ups so I should be able to finish them off the next time they come around. The Halloween fortnight treated me pretty good as well. Skill maxed my G3, Asura Zoro, Jackie o' Lantern Nami, and got 9 skill ups on my Broggy and 7 on my Lil' Vampire Chopper.

Now to just get that last skill up on Law and 6 more for Hina and I'll be golden. Being sub 150 for inventory space brings a tear to my eye. I'll have to enjoy it while it lasts.

RedBoot

Maxed Perona with 40 copies, 8 left over. Was a bit worried when my first 10 got me nothing, but I had several 2 and 3 skill ups per 5 after that.

Also got 3 Fullbody levels out of the 4 books I've gotten since yesterday, which was a nice change from getting 0 out of 10 books from the first time we got the Hina fortnight. If I can max him, he'll work well with maxed Dogpen on the turtle teams.

TheShah

40 Mihawks for 9 skill ups. 7 more to go.
30 Crocidiles for 2 skill ups.
Maxed Killer in 28 books.
30 Law book and 3 skill ups.

I think this is punishment for maxing Golden Pound in 9 books.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Medium luck. Maxed G3 and and Zoro with 20ish each. Got Law to SLvl. 6 with 20ish. Got Perona to SLvl. 19 with 22 books. Got kinda boned with Sanji/Killer books, even though i didn't have any books. Going to have to check how close I'm to maxing these guys.

Crocodile screwed me real bad in retrospect. 2-3 skill ups on 28 books.

Hisoka

8 Garp skill ups with 40 copies, 4 Croc skill ups with 25 books, and maxed Perona after only feeding her 25 copies o.0

The first batch of 5 Peronas gave me 4 skill ups!! That's the most I've ever seen before. Didn't even need the extra 33 copies I was holding onto all this time lol

Same here. We were pretty damn lucky. Welp i just saved 30 Peronas, so i had 5 leftover.

Sogeking 2/3 books worked
Nami 3/10 books
Urouge 0/3 books :(
Bepo 4/20 books

Croco got maxed before this even with ~15 books lol

Im happy!

chrono01

Perona: Skill Level 9
Both G3 Luffy [I had extra books, why not? - Max
Sogeking - Skill Level 1 :/
Urogue - Skill Level 2
Sir Crocodile - Max
Cindry - Skill Level 3
Law - Skill Level 3
Vampire Chopper - Skill Level 3
Pumpkin Nami - Skill Level 2

So yeah, not the best. :/

I was hoping to get both Perona and Law max-skilled. Hopefully I can manage a few more Law skillbooks before the event ends...

Spinx

Urouge Max with 13 books, lmao.
Croc max with 14 books.
Killer special level 10 with 32 books
Perona is max, i needed 7 level ups.
Fullbody one away from max with 10 books.

Not bad.

linkent

Wolf Usopp 10 books, 0 level up. So dissapoonting.
Not that i need him(have impact Usopp), but he is so rare and exciting to max.
3G 1/10 books. Previously fed 15 0skill up.
Crocodile Max.
And Johnny just got 5/5 lvl up from Brolly book. Wtf

Top Bottom