• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

IMO:

1. Crocodile
2. Mr1
3. Miss Doublefinger
4. Bellamy
5. Wapol

Bellamy should be obsolete once Doffy launches.
Wapol is useful for Blackbeard teams and gives a full STR board when paired with Young Arlong.
Miss Doublefinger works well in DEX teams.
Mr1 has good stats, gives a Slasher boost and is a must if you want to defeat Doffy with a Slasher team..
5* Crocodile is a goddamn beast. A team with 2x Mihawk, Crocodile, Helmeppo, Alvida/Perona and Smoker can farm Garp.

Mr2 is quite important for PSY teams, but it's on Rare Recruit. Mr3 is decent enough, but it's on RR too.

Okay, I've got *4 croc, would have to farm him again to get *5 croc.

I was thinking of farming Bellamy cause I got a shitload of his books, but also realise that Doffy will replace him anyway ...

But I'm simultaneously not at all confident in my odds of getting Doffy. Is it viable to get him with a gear 3rd team?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I think i will start saving up the more rare Skillbooks like Marco because its just impossible to skill them outside of the 2x event.

cw_sasuke

I know, though I can't keep too many of em if I'm also gonna farm Mihawk.

How long does it usually take for 2x skill to return again?
Don't quote me on it but I remember reading that we get a 2x skill up events every 6 weeks or so.

Dandte

Okay I won't quote y-o ... oh.

/edit

btw, any suggestions how I can start preparing for Doflamingo in time?

First you have to choose which team you want to use:

Doubke Hawk
Double MC
Double G3
Double White

are the most common teams and, maybe except for hawk, all of them can clear 60 Stamina iirc.

First you have to choose which team you want to use:

Doubke Hawk
Double MC
Double G3
Double White

are the most common teams and, maybe except for hawk, all of them can clear 60 Stamina iirc.

G3!

I saw I can just bundle up Alvida, Perona & Godsopp for a Doffy team, but not if they need specific CD & who'd make a good final member. :3c

I'm just sorta plotting.

If a G3 team has 2 max level G3 captains, Perona, Alvida, Godsoppp + another STR beatstick, could that beat doffy?

Gamewith recommends two different G3 teams for 60 stamina Doffy:

227c483e83448239b7698de1f8869046.png

and

061b0e1ca996c03547b7fa5e287a6fb9.png

Perona needs to be at or below 17 cooldown for the first team and for the second team (including WB) all need to be at or below 20 cooldown.

RalchAC

Do tell more please. I guess both Mihawk specials need to be max?

This is the team I used to farm Garp last time:

You can do it with the Coffin Ship or the going Merry. Obviously, the former is better. If your team averages 250k damage per turn, you should be able to do it with only max Mihawk (your friend's), since his HP would be reduced to 1.500.000 after the first special and have 6 turns before dying.

The idea is using Alvida on the 4th turn (when he deals 18000 damage) and Smoker in the first turn to reduce the damage taken in the first three hits, which deal 2950 damage each (1425 when reduced).

If your Perona CD is at 19 or lower you could switch Alvida for her I think.

And I'd actually change Smoker for Brook. He heals the amount of damage Smoker shields and the Halloween version is an INT Slasher.
____

Waiting for Cloggerdude's Seal of Aproval :p

and

Perona needs to be at or below 17 cooldown for the first team and for the second team (including WB) all need to be at or below 20 cooldown.

Ohh...

Well I don't have Josu & I haven't gotten a single skill up on Mihawk yet, those are my two major issues atm.

Perona's at CD 18 right now.

Do we have any idea when we might expect Doflamingo btw?

bjork

Is Perona the only cooldown that matters here? I think my Jozu is at 2, but I have no idea about Alvida. I know neither are maxed, but the others in this team are.

Majukun

and

Oh cool, I have all ready for the first team.. even though g3 teams are risky :(

Majukun

another 3 sanji..no level up..with this is 13 sanji in a row that gave me a big ball of nothing..and let's not talk about the others,,,

Waiting for Cloggerdude's Seal of Aproval :p

THE PRESSURE

Actually though, I'm working on updating my "Battle Simulator" spreadsheet to have all the Raid Bosses that have released so far. Mihawk is almost done and Garp/Monster Chopper shouldn't take much longer. That way everyone can just check themselves!

Majukun

skillup update

usopp lv 2
zoro lv 2
brook lv 3
sanji lv 4
robin Lv 6

the last 13 zoro and 13 sanji gave 0 skillup..and Zoro is the best of the batch... given the abundance of impact usopp skillbooks, decided to try my luck with 5..got 0 skillups there too... i Don't understand if they did something to the rates.. Last Fortnight wasn't this bad.. even without the 2x event...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I haven't played through the weekend so Max Jozu and a couple of skill ups on Usopp is all I have to show for it for now.

Also is there a bonus if you hit +200 on one of your characters? I have a Rayleigh friend with 1500 atk. Kind of crazy.

I haven't played through the weekend so Max Jozu and a couple of skill ups on Usopp is all I have to show for it for now.

Also is there a bonus if you hit +200 on one of your characters? I have a Rayleigh friend with 1500 atk. Kind of crazy.

.....what? His max should be 1,400. That's weird if so, and definitely probably deserves some investigation.

pelicansurf

.....what? His max should be 1,400. That's weird if so, and definitely probably deserves some investigation.
That's what I thought too, but I'm not complaining, it's a strong ally to have. He's also skill maxed and like level 300+ so probably a robot / shared account. Very curious.

yWGS0GB.jpg

RedBoot

the last 13 zoro and 13 sanji gave 0 skillup..and Zoro is the best of the batch... given the abundance of impact usopp skillbooks, decided to try my luck with 5..got 0 skillups there too... i Don't understand if they did something to the rates.. Last Fortnight wasn't this bad.. even without the 2x event...

Yeah, my skill ups have been terrible. I'm only stocking Zoros and Marco skill books and using everything else, and I think the only actual skill levels I've gotten have been on Mr. 9 (he's maxed now, already had a few levels from an earlier fortnight) and Broggy (using Dorry books…only needed one more to max, took like ten). Nothing for Halloween Sanji/Robin/Brook (probably a good 15 fused to each), or for Impact Usopp and Ace.

My drops in general have been terrible. Only six Zoro drops so far (including the one I'm leveling), I'm mostly seeing Jozu and Bellamy books (neither of whom I have). At least I have a decent amount of Marco books. Just gotta keep at it, I guess. Anyone know if Halloween Zoro needs to be at a certain skill level to be used for the Mihawk forest? I guess 14 would be enough since that's what Mr. 3 starts at.

ElChado

Neo Member
That's what I thought too, but I'm not complaining, it's a strong ally to have. He's also skill maxed and like level 300+ so probably a robot / shared account. Very curious.

yWGS0GB.jpg

Attack candy give +2 attack per candy, so at +100 attack candy it gives +200 attack points.

That looks like the player called Razr, sometimes changing his name. I can't see anyone else in the community at >400Plvl, and I had heard he had his ray max candied 100hp (+500hp) and 100atk(+200atk).

cw_sasuke

I will put up my Marco later but i dont know if i will farm Turtles myself this time..might just continue the Halloween stages for STrawhats copies and skillbooks.
skillup update

usopp lv 2
zoro lv 2
brook lv 3
sanji lv 4
robin Lv 6

How the hell did you get Robin to S.lvl 6 ? Mine is still at lvl 1 refusing to get a skill up lol. Actually you are doing quite fine overall...we still have + 8 days on the event and havent reached halftime yet. So max skilling all but Usopp seems possible even without 2x.

Attack candy give +2 attack per candy, so at +100 attack candy it gives +200 attack points.

That looks like the player called Razr, sometimes changing his name. I can't see anyone else in the community at >400Plvl, and I had heard he had his ray max candied 100hp (+500hp) and 100atk(+200atk).

Oh duh. I was thinking it was just +1 per cotton candy. That makes sense then.

PSA: Don't forget that OPTC's schedule doesn't adhere to daylight's savings time changes. Thus, if you are in an area where the time went back over the weekend, that means that Raids / Events / Fortnight changeovers / Turtle Times will be an hour earlier (Ex: Instead of 11am, my first one was at 10am today as a 3).

I ran out of box space and decided to feed all my Jozu books to him... 0 skills out of 15 books... sigh.

I've resorted to running Fuchsia Village 2 to get sea ponies to evolve my pigs just to clear up space in my inventory. Today alone I evolved 8 of them and a few days ago I evolved 6 of them when I got a stamina refill.

Lucky for you, the max skill cooldown you'll need for Jozu in preparation for Doffy, and this is specifically if you're running a Monster Chopper team, is 13 which is just two skill ups. All other teams, slashers, WB, and G3 can get away with the initial cooldown of 15 with no problem. From what I've seen, Jozu hasn't been used in any other Dex boss raid teams (Duval) but I'll probably try to max him since he could prove useful in future content.

cw_sasuke

I ran out of box space and decided to feed all my Jozu books to him... 0 skills out of 15 books... sigh.

Man that sucks...as said..skill up rate is ridiculous bad outside of the 2x event.

I've resorted to running Fuchsia Village 2 to get sea ponies to evolve my pigs just to clear up space in my inventory. Today alone I evolved 8 of them and a few days ago I evolved 6 of them when I got a stamina refill.

Lucky for you, the max skill cooldown you'll need for Jozu in preparation for Doffy, and this is specifically if you're running a Monster Chopper team, is 13 which is just two skill ups. All other teams, slashers, WB, and G3 can get away with the initial cooldown of 15 with no problem. From what I've seen, Jozu hasn't been used in any other Dex boss raid teams (Duval) but I'll probably try to max him since he could prove useful in future content.

I dont know which team it is...but i think if you have Jozu max skilled you can use him twice on Bosses like Dofla if you bring along Alvida/Perona and Golden Pound. Its not necessary but if you attempting to farm a Raid Units for hours every kinda of extra comfort is appreciated.

Max skilling him down the line is my goal.

pelicansurf

Mystery solved.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

200 is the max amount of candy a character can have. Planning out what type of candy you give to X characters matters to some, but there is no inherent bonus for completion - other than being "done" (not including eventual 'slots') in regards to X character and the general attribute boost of said candy. Farming cotton candy is next level grinding though, it takes a lot of doing so hopefully we get that CC/Cola isle on the regular sooner than later.

To add onto what ElChado said, for the Global format there are only about a dozen 300+ PLV players out there currently, but there is only 1 player in the 400's and more so with that specific Rayleigh. He/she is who you have listed in your screenshot and on your FL. I've seen a Law at +200 (HP/ATK), Boa at +100 (RCV), a 2nd MC at +100 (ATK), etc from the same player.... so don't be too shocked as it's not uncommon for him/her.

bjork

I officially throw in the towel on Halloween Zoro. I ran a ton of 30s and 15s today, with zero drops. Never mind the skill-up rate being whatever, if I can't get the poster to begin with. He'll sit at special level 1, and I'll never use him out of spite now.

pelicansurf

Brutal day today. Only 6 elder turtles in over 30 runs, 0/5 Marco skill books, 0/5 Impact Usopp books, and 1/5 Halloween Zoro skill books. Yeesh, feels terrible.

Majukun

update on skillups

zoro lv 2 (he Never level up.. decide to storage him)
sanji lv 7
robin Lv 6
brook lv 3
usopp lv 2

so many copies thrown to the dumpster...

RalchAC

update on skillups

zoro lv 2 (he Never level up.. decide to storage him)
sanji lv 7
robin Lv 6
brook lv 3
usopp lv 2

so many copies thrown to the dumpster...

You may be doing quite well, actually. My Robin and Usopp are still at level 1 and my Brook at level 2. I have like 20 Zoros saved already. I want around 40.

ElChado

Neo Member
Zoro lvl 1 (holding onto 23 currently)
Sanji lvl 4
Robin lvl 2
Brook lvl 2

My skill up luck continues. I've also already fed 10 jozu books with 0 skill ups.

Oh how i hope tonight's V3.0 brings us another 100 box space at least, 200 would be truly amazing.

RalchAC

Bad time to be waiting for Sugofest. Next one will feature useless skypea units I think.

Grand line farmable units aren't on the Gacha, some BW units are on RR because they were the first batch of characters added to the pool.

Next Sugo should have Strong World units.

Top Bottom