• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

Oh how i hope tonight's V3.0 brings us another 100 box space at least, 200 would be truly amazing.

Knowing Bandai they will decrease our box space :(

My skill ups if anyone cares:
Sanji lv. 8
Zoro lv. 3
Robin lv. 1
Brook lv. 6

Yup my Robin skill ups suck. Starting tomorrow I will save my Zoros.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got Zoro at Lvl. 3 but I will be saving my Marco/Rayleigh books now. YOLOing everything else.

Edit: So far have skill-maxed Ace and Jozu this fort night. (just maxed Ace) I have Marco at SLvl. 6 and Impact Usopp at SLvl. 5. I have 4 Rayleigh books that I'll save up and counting.

Edit 2: Maxed impact Usopp. Not a bad string of luck. Only Rayleigh and Marco to go!

Heng

I think I'm going to stop farming the Halloween island since most of the books there can be found on the other island. From the website I usually look up, Coby and Helmeppo can only get their skill books on their own island. I might try to save up some coby books for next skill up, so much room has opened up for me once I evolved a few pigs (and now I regret using Jozu books without skill event)

RalchAC

I think I'm going to stop farming the Halloween island since most of the books there can be found on the other island. From the website I usually look up, Coby and Helmeppo can only get their skill books on their own island. I might try to save up some coby books for next skill up, so much room has opened up for me once I evolved a few pigs (and now I regret using Jozu books without skill event)

We're not 100% sure that they'll keep the same books from now on. For example, we may not get Impact Usopp books at Brook island since they are available on the Halloween one.

RedBoot

shouldn't they continue with the log characters?

We'll probably get either Strong World or another set of Log characters, depending on how they want to pace the content. There's a few Log characters who they can't give us until we reach later content (Log Zoro and Franky deal with hindrance orbs, and Ace is a Freedom captain), so I don't think they'll run through all the Logs before continuing with Strong World, Whitebeard 3, etc.

They could always change how those units work in global, but I wouldn't think they want to do that too often (still don't understand why they changed Halloween Robin).

Majukun

i still don't know....
from the halloween FN,i am nowhere near maxing all the guys,let alone zoro which i just started storaging the copies today after so many fails...ace and impact usopp are maxed..jozu still needs 2 and i don't know if i should try my luck with the 10 or so books i have left or keep them for the skillup event..but what i need the most are those marco's skillbooks..it needs a lot of skillups to max and i don't have that many boks to begin with
on the other hand,from the cobymeppo one i not only get the books for those too..but for robin too which i had an incredibly bad luck last time and got no skillup for her

in the end,i might just do half an half..maybe even gemming a bit if i notice the drops are consistent enough..

chrono01

I'm swapping from Halloween to Coby V2 when it switches over, since my Robin still needs a few skill-up and she's one of my waifu.

chrono01

isn't your waifu in the halloween FN too and with a sexier outfit?
She is, but she's also skill level 7 so I'm [hoping] to have her max-skilled before Coby V2 hits tonight. Here's hoping I'm lucky.

Speaking of Halloween skill levels:

Robin - 7
Brook - 5
Sanji - 3
Zoro - 1 [I'm waiting for a skill-up event before I fuse, currently sitting on 21 copies]
Usopp - 4

Oddly enough, Sanji is my lowest which is great to see considering how useless he is.

Hisoka

She is, but she's also skill level 7 so I'm [hoping] to have her max-skilled before Coby V2 hits tonight. Here's hoping I'm lucky.

A grim reminder:

10a.jpg

Kyou

Mr. 1 really does not want to drop

this is the third time I've grined when x2 has rolled around for him and I'm still empty handed

RedBoot

Ha, maybe they saw a revenue bump with the last box increase?

Not sure if I'll go to 500 right away, but 350 should be enough for now.

Heng

Oh ffs I was saving stamina for Coby and Helmeppo and I totally forgot about the maintenance... RIP 90 stamina T_T

Did I misread HawthorneKitty post?! More box space?! After I used all my Jozu books! This just keeps getting better lol...

I'm sure glad I waited to figure out if I was going to use some of my skill books or Halloween Zoros to save space. I'm at 36 Zoros, 28 Marco books (with 4 skill ups to go), 17 Jozu books (also with 4 skill ups to go), and something like 15 to 20ish combined WB and Rayleigh skill books which I was going to dump after the next Sugo. Now instead I'm going to operate under the philosophy of SAVE ALL THE THINGS for the skill up events.

Now I just need to decide if I want to switch to Cobymeppo to get the 3 remaining skill-ups for both V2 Coby and V2 Meppo and hope I get them in enough time to switch back to the Halloween fortnight.

ElChado

Neo Member
And done ranking.

rainbow penguin, purple penguin, yellow penguin, whitebeard, double g3.

Hit good/great on helmeppo and coby to edge in a few extra 50k hits.

Amazing we really did get the stamina overflow.

DrAg0nBoY

Welp, got 100 more box spaces. Need to save the rest of my gems for Mihawk.

Can't get more than 20 hits for 50k damage for now. I am so not used to use G3 ...

And is it just me or is the app much more smoother on android now?

Dandte

And done ranking.

rainbow penguin, purple penguin, yellow penguin, whitebeard, double g3.

Hit good/great on helmeppo and coby to edge in a few extra 50k hits.

Amazing we really did get the stamina overflow.
20 on my First try, 24 on my Second....After that always bad orbs or stupid mistakes. Seeing 23/24 every Time is more frustrating than the chocobo racing game in ff x...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I want to try to finish the ranking, can someone toss killer as captain?
I can put him up... Is he better than G3 though?

Holy shit we also got stamina refill on top of the 500 max box space. This is so great.
Awesome.

Global will have a way better time farming Zephyr and Dofla now... Very cool Bamco.

ElChado

Neo Member
So what are the rewards for ranking?

Click the ranking button in your Friends tab.

For this one top prize is 3 gems, then attack candy, then a yellow elder turtle.

20 on my First try, 24 on my Second....After that always bad orbs or stupid mistakes. Seeing 23/24 every Time is more frustrating than the chocobo racing game in ff x...

My first try i got 20 because i forgot to not kill coby in one hit, it was when i was using slasher croc instead of whitebeard.

Awesome.

Global will have a way better time farming Zephyr and Dofla now... Very cool Bamco.

G3 is technically the better option, but killer lets you use stronger subs if you are worried about dying from lower HP.

Overflow stamina means people dont have to rush to plvl 201 now for the 120 stamina.

Heng

Awesome.

He's not better than G3 but I also don't have G3 :(

It would be great if you put him up, if you don't mind that is.

chrono01

NUMBER ONE RANKING!

I know, it won't last, but \o/!

It's a lot of fun, though. Free items, I can't complain about that. Oh. My Member Box space is already upgraded to 500. No regrets.

Copons

I'm totally not understanding the ranking system lol

Should I use a low cost team or go full violence?
I tried with 2xG3 + lobsters and I got more than with my 2xMihawk standard farming team. :eek:

chrono01

I'm totally not understanding the ranking system lol

Should I use a low cost team or go full violence?
I tried with 2xG3 + lobsters and I got more than with my 2xMihawk standard farming team. :eek:
You get a point each time a unit hits for more than the advertised amount, in this case 50,000. That's why 2x G3, another heavy hitter, and three light hitters [penguin] are good, so you can build up the chain/activate G3 without killing the mobs [that's where penguin come in] and then get a point for each of your three powerful units [assuming you activate G3 and don't miss a Perfect on the penguin].

To compare, my team was:

G3/G3
Crocodile [Slasher]
3x Penguin

You just need to get a score of 25 to get all of the rewards for this current ranking.

Copons

You get a point each time a unit hits for more than the advertised amount, in this case 50,000. That's why 2x G3, another heavy hitter, and three light hitters [penguin] are good, so you can build up the chain/activate G3 without killing the mobs [that's where penguin come in] and then get a point for each of your three powerful units [assuming you activate G3 and don't miss a Perfect on the penguin].

To compare, my team was:

G3/G3
Crocodile [Slasher]
3x Penguin

You just need to get a score of 25 to get all of the rewards for this current ranking.

Oh! Thanks, now it's perfectly clear. Gonna try with a proper team!

RalchAC

I want to try to finish the ranking, can someone toss killer as captain?

I tried with 2x Mihawk but couldn't do over 15.

I didn't thought about using Killer.

I'll set him as my captain ASAP!

I'm going to try:

Killer / Killer
Garp / Slasher Croc
Penguin / Penguin

ElChado

Neo Member
any guide for the ranking? I don't want to waste stamina too much

double gear3 plus a strong hitter like croc, 3 weak units like penguins, one shot each unit with a hit over 50k. try to land good or greats on helmeppo and coby to squeeze extra 50k hits otherwise you'll only get close to 25.

Double killer can do it as well, and lets you use stronger subs for more hp if you need.

Double whitebeard or ray or sengoku can do it easily too.

Double mihawk can be tricky that you need to take it a bit slow when you get bad orbs so you properly do 50k+ to the fodder units. might want to use a few weak units to begin the combo chain like the g3/killer/ray teams.

Monster chopper i do believe can do it, but you need to have enough hp to survive the first strike and a hit or 2 from helmeppo and coby.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
wow, it's strange thought since Japan still works on emulators since it's still streamed on twitch.. probably is just a bug

Yeah let's hope so but it's weird since it still works on phones according to reddit.

Top Bottom