• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

Yeah let's hope so but it's weird since it still works on phones according to reddit.
fact is, it's not gonna be resolved since Namco doesn't aknowledge or gives support to players on emulators for what I know... Maybe someone will patch this... but i doubt it

Majukun

let's remember that now we are not sure anymore what books a fortnight gives..we got now impact usopp but he is supposed to come back in the brook fortnight..which,if the kimono one is considered an "holiday" fortnight too,is the next one we get

RalchAC

let's remember that now we are not sure anymore what books a fortnight gives..we got now impact usopp but he is supposed to come back in the brook fortnight..which,if the kimono one is considered an "holiday" fortnight too,is the next one we get

We're totally getting Golden Pound on Brook instead of the Impact version.
pretty please :D

Got my 1,000,000 bounty finally. Final team was: Monster Chopper, Gear 3 (friend), Arlong, Baby Turtle x 3

It sucks not having a Gear 3 sometimes =(

Majukun

dammit,got a stamina refill but then wasted 2 30-stamina runs because I'm tired

but when you are already overcharged,does your stamina keep refilling?or it doesn't until you go back under your usual stamina?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
dammit,got a stamina refill but then wasted 2 30-stamina runs because I'm tired

but when you are already overcharged,does your stamina keep refilling?or it doesn't until you go back under your usual stamina?
Only if you are under your natural stamina.

bjork

I was too busy at work to play last night, but now it's a day off, so it's time to dive back in.

The ranking stage stays the same for a week and then changes?

Kyou

I tried ranking for the first time and got 24 ... somethings.

What exactly did I get 24 of?

number of times you did over 50,000 damage.

protip, I just had an amazing run and flubbed at the end and died and figured "It's probably worth continuing just to get this in because otherwise I did great!"

continued, got my last couple hits in, finished. It only counts from after you continue ;_;

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt know the game had so many cheaters - Ranking system unveiling the scum lol. My Friendlist is clear so i dont need to worry...but some other people are posting a bunch of unrealistic results.

cheating in a f2p mobile game...lol.

Tidd

Didnt know the game had so many cheaters - Ranking system unveiling the scum lol. My Friendlist is clear so i dont need to worry...but some other people are posting a bunch of unrealistic results.

Yep, I have one who did 42 50k hits. I don't know why people have to do this. Guess I'll delete him.

number of times you did over 50,000 damage.

protip, I just had an amazing run and flubbed at the end and died and figured "It's probably worth continuing just to get this in because otherwise I did great!"

continued, got my last couple hits in, finished. It only counts from after you continue ;_;

Is there any particular trick to getting above 25 easily? I've been using 3 penguins + G3. Should you sometimes intentionally flub hits to get good orbs?

Kyou

Is there any particular trick to getting above 25 easily? I've been using 3 penguins + G3. Should you sometimes intentionally flub hits to get good orbs?

no idea, so far my record is 9 with a mihawk team. I've been trying to do guest g3, penguins, g2 and arlong but things keep going sideways. The one where I continued was the best "successful" run I'd had and even that was probably only like 18-20 before I died and got it counted as 2 ;;

bjork

I got 17 on my first try. I feel like I only flubbed a couple, but I had a team of

G3/G3
Vista/3 penguins

Is the crown what the high score is? Some dude has 53, so I guess there are cheaters. If I was going to cheat, I'd give myself characters, not cheat at an event.

Heng

no idea, so far my record is 9 with a mihawk team. I've been trying to do guest g3, penguins, g2 and arlong but things keep going sideways. The one where I continued was the best "successful" run I'd had and even that was probably only like 18-20 before I died and got it counted as 2 ;;
Do you have monster chopper? I messed up my run and still ended at 18 runs. I don't think I want to keep practicing trying to get good RNG (I keep ending up with bad orbs) and missing perfects on turtles, so I'll go back to farming Coby.

chrono01

Thankfully, the only people I have on my Friend List are GAF members, and as you mentioned none of us are exploiting [so, \o/ for us!]. It's really sad to see though. Hopefully it's restricted to events like this, where ranking high doesn't really have any impact, and not into the core game.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, I have one who did 42 50k hits. I don't know why people have to do this. Guess I'll delete him.

I was surprised by this too, but I guess it's to be expected. The reward is the same for everyone once you get the 25 points. I don't care if that's what a player wants to do, but I'd rather open up that FL spot to someone who isn't gaming the system.

--

The ranking system is pretty fun, mainly for the rewards. I think I enjoy the missions more so just because how odd the requirements can be. Stamina overflow is very welcome and works well for farming raid bosses in the future for everyone. And 500 box space will lead to way more casual play in just waiting for proper rate ups and stashing what we can. Pretty good update overall.

I do wonder what the next fortnight is, since the last two have been themed. Skypiea? Maybe Brook? Will anyone be farming Mihawk again this week given we've been getting these version update features so much sooner? I can't see the harm in getting a few Mihawks for possible slots coming sooner than later.

bjork

Will anyone be farming Mihawk again this week given we've been getting these version update features so much sooner? I can't see the harm in getting a few Mihawks for possible slots coming sooner than later.

I'll have 15 gems on Mihawk day, if I get this 25 hit thing done. My Mihawk isn't maxed, so I could see just using those to farm him. I can do 3 runs per bar, so if I can stock up 45 of him, hopefully that'll give me the 5 special levels I'm missing.

After Halloween Zoro, I'm pretty sure I used up all my skill luck on Perona, heh.

bjork

Got 25 on my 6th or 7th try. I discovered that if you open the menu during the fight, you can see how many hits you have so far. It's not as convenient as a counter just being on the screen, but it's really helpful that it even exists in any form, in case you lose count.

Got 25 on my 6th or 7th try. I discovered that if you open the menu during the fight, you can see how many hits you have so far. It's not as convenient as a counter just being on the screen, but it's really helpful that it even exists in any form, in case you lose count.

I just realised that with x amount of units you're guaranteed like 19-21 if you don't screw up on any fodder.

Then it requires you to mix and match 4 hits between Coby & Helmeppo to get the full monty. Easy enough to keep track of that.

Will anyone be farming Mihawk again this week given we've been getting these version update features so much sooner? I can't see the harm in getting a few Mihawks for possible slots coming sooner than later.
I have 20 Gems and will be spending any I get over that until I hit 500 Box space (I'm a bit under 400 atm). My Mihawk is max lvl + max skill, so no need to farm him now. He only has 1 socket anyways, so I can do that once he returns post socket update.

koryuken

Congrats -- I just got 26! I am very happy that there is another way for us to get gems in the game.

Mazre

Great update. Box space, rankings (27 hits wooo!), overflow stam, and it looks like they may have uncapped FP as well.

makaveli13

Neo Member

Wow thanks so much for the tip. I hit 25 in about the same amount of tries. Had a go with Raleigh for the first few then gave up and went with G3

koryuken

Wow thanks so much for the tip. I hit 25 in about the same amount of tries. Had a go with Raleigh for the first few then gave up and went with G3

Yeah, Rayleigh actually hurts you because you don't want the enemies to die before your power hitters are ready. G3 + penguins is perfect.

Ever since I started my new job, I can only get on late in the evenings. Yesterday, that was during maintenance. The maintenance broke my 268 day login streak. Now I start over.
:(

RalchAC

Ever since I started my new job, I can only get on late in the evenings. Yesterday, that was during maintenance. The maintenance broke my 268 day login streak. Now I start over.
:(

The game doesn't give you any bonus for consecutive days. It's cumulative.

This summer I was in the top of a mountain without any kind of signal for 2 days and I didn't lose any login streak :p

chrono01

To hell with Coby V2's Island, back to Halloween I go! Only one Robin skillbook on basically three bars of stamina, and only a couple Coby/Helmeppo skillbook. So much useless fodder...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
To hell with Coby V2's Island, back to Halloween I go! Only one Robin skillbook on basically three bars of stamina, and only a couple Coby/Helmeppo skillbook. So much useless fodder...

That's how I feel with the Halloween fortnight except with hunting for Rayleigh books. I like playing this game, but I'm just not into having to level up probably 4 times to get enough books. Granted I tempted fate and went 0/10 though on attempts.

Robin books if I recall correctly only dropped from a specific INT unit, getting her books was just as hard as pulling her. Good luck with whatever you do.

chrono01

That's how I feel with the Halloween fortnight except with hunting for Rayleigh books. I like playing this game, but I'm just not into having to level up probably 4 times to get enough books. Granted I tempted fate and went 0/10 though on attempts.

Robin books if I recall correctly only dropped from a specific INT unit, getting her books was just as hard as pulling her. Good luck with whatever you do.
Thanks.

Yeah, I think they only drop off the larger purple units and randomly from the evolution material mobs. I'm not too stressed about it though, since her skillbook is supposedly available again in a later Fortnight with HOPEFULLY a better drop-rate.

I hope things on your end, regarding Rayleigh skillbooks, improves soon.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks.

Yeah, I think they only drop off the larger purple units and randomly from the evolution material mobs. I'm not too stressed about it though, since her skillbook is supposedly available again in a later Fortnight with HOPEFULLY a better drop-rate.

I hope things on your end, regarding Rayleigh skillbooks, improves soon.

Thanks as well.

Yeah that sounds familiar, I remember running through that fortnight and it was unbearable knowing you didn't get a Robin book if the INT evolved marine didn't drop a chest. I didn't have much luck for her drop rate, so it took awhile for me.

I'm not too worried about the Rayleigh books, I'm fine with waiting in the future as well for more opportunities. Ever since quitting and coming back I enjoy the "casual" play more so. If I can manage a straight session of playing without getting too bored maybe I can get enough, but I'm not interested enough to spend the gems required nor do I have enough. I think I calculated I needed to do like 400-500 runs... at least... ain't nobody got time for that!

bjork

When you log in, it tells you who has the current high score. That's neat. My highest dude has 29 now.

Got 3 Robin books to drop, only one skill up. So she's at 2, ha.

Top Bottom