• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

hey thanks, this was my box: http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=182598719&postcount=16711

only changes that would probably matter is MC is 45 now and Arlong is 69

Mihawk/Mihawk (friend)
Arlong/Morgan
GP Usopp/???

You can stall long enough for a max-skilled Mihawk to pop his special and that's 30% right there. I feel like I ran it with a rainbow slasher team.

If you're specifically looking for a STR team, maybe this?

Blamenco/Kuma (friend)
Arlong/Alvida
MC/Kraken

Hisoka

Sorry about the wait, I hope you get something good. We should look into using discord or something, it's like a messenger app that we can communicate with one another more easily.

Discord? Will look into it. We also have a Line group. :D
Thanks for the keys!

Kyou

Mihawk/Mihawk (friend)
Arlong/Morgan
GP Usopp/???

You can stall long enough for a max-skilled Mihawk to pop his special and that's 30% right there. I feel like I ran it with a rainbow slasher team.

If you're specifically looking for a STR team, maybe this?

Blamenco/Kuma (friend)
Arlong/Alvida
MC/Kraken

thanks

I was just looking for something sustainable, I wanna try to get a few mihawks so I can start leveling up his special

Dawg

can i do mihawk? :>

naamloosoptcjpofe.png

Heng

I know this post is hours old now, but I'll leave him up for like 12h or so.
I think he said he finished that mission unless you're leaving it up for someone else.

I decided to do 10 pulls on Japan and I got:

Squard x 3
Mr. 2 x2 (why can't I get 1 on global?)
Rakuyo
Miss. Valentine
Purple shooter guy from WB batch 2
Jinbei
Orz jr.

Not bad pull but all of them were 4 stars. At the very least they'll work with Rayleigh, I just need to get a higher plvl to put them all on one team.

RalchAC

The Halloween versions of them?

I'd say so.

How's everyone's skills looking?

Brook + 2
Sanji + 2
Usopp +3
zoro + 2
robin + 3

Mines:

Brook +1 (<- poor dude is crying in its portrait)
Sanji +5 (got 3/5 once, on the worst character from the batch...)
Usopp +0
Zoro +1 (I have 12 dupes saved for skill up)
Robin +0

On the bright side, I've max skilled Impact Usopp and... well... Gaimon.

I'm going to save Rayleigh, Jozu and Marco until Sugofest. If I don't get them, I'll use them. I seriously need the Seahorse daily quest to get rid of some of my blue porks...

Upgrade progress:
Sanji - Sp. Lv. 4
Robin - Sp. Lv. 2
Brook - Sp. Lv. 3
Zoro - Sp. Lv. 2
Usopp - Sp. Lv. 1

By Comparison:
Luffy - Sp. Lv. 3
Franky - Sp. Lv. 7
Chopper - Sp. Lv. 7
Nami - Sp. Lv. 6

I know this post is hours old now, but I'll leave him up for like 12h or so.
Thanks! I missed this post earlier, but was able to finish the mission when I woke up.

I seriously need the Seahorse daily quest to get rid of some of my blue porks...
I just run Alvida 3 to get sea ponies. 5 STA and I tend to get them 50% of the time or so. Whenever I'm about to level up, I run her stage until I get down to 30 STA to a Fortnight. I evolved ~10 pigs today as a result.

DrAg0nBoY

Mine are:
Robin - Sp. Lv. 4
Zoro - Sp. Lv. 4 (and lvl 89, I max him and change him for Lucci)
Sanji - Sp. Lv. 6
Brook - Sp. Lv. 3
Ussop - Sp. Lv. 4

Not bad. I also maxed my Jozu in this batch. And I leveled all the strawhats in the previous batch, except Nami, which is on special level 8.

Majukun

Mine are:
Robin - Sp. Lv. 4
Zoro - Sp. Lv. 4 (and lvl 89, I max him and change him for Lucci)
Sanji - Sp. Lv. 6
Brook - Sp. Lv. 3
Ussop - Sp. Lv. 4

Not bad. I also maxed my Jozu in this batch. And I leveled all the strawhats in the previous batch, except Nami, which is on special level 8.

wow,lucky

Nice luck, Dragonboy.

Random question: What story island exclusive units are worth farming for?

Despite the skill up stuff I feel like I need a break from the fortnights more frequently & farming story characters is always a good time sink. (farmed ms monday the other day);

I was just curious which story island units have genuine utility. I heard Bellamy actually has some use?

RalchAC

Nice luck, Dragonboy.

Random question: What story island exclusive units are worth farming for?

Despite the skill up stuff I feel like I need a break from the fortnights more frequently & farming story characters is always a good time sink. (farmed ms monday the other day);

I was just curious which story island units have genuine utility. I heard Bellamy actually has some use?

IMO:

1. Crocodile
2. Mr1
3. Miss Doublefinger
4. Bellamy
5. Wapol

Bellamy should be obsolete once Doffy launches.
Wapol is useful for Blackbeard teams and gives a full STR board when paired with Young Arlong.
Miss Doublefinger works well in DEX teams.
Mr1 has good stats, gives a Slasher boost and is a must if you want to defeat Doffy with a Slasher team..
5* Crocodile is a goddamn beast. A team with 2x Mihawk, Crocodile, Helmeppo, Alvida/Perona and Smoker can farm Garp.

Mr2 is quite important for PSY teams, but it's on Rare Recruit. Mr3 is decent enough, but it's on RR too.

Top Bottom