• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I finally got Mihawk's ship
fdf33568cc430a92eeedcc4fa850108df44bc209_hq.gif

Finally getting a super slasher team ='D

Also gotta farm Mihawk crazy for the special to max, for those who maxed his special, did you wait for special 2x event or tried doing it right there? I've only got like 30 space but got gems to spare to farm him as well.

Heng

YES I FINALLY GOT 25 50,000 HITS! I did it with Monster Chopper, Arlong, and a friend G3 Luffy. I've probably spent more than 3 full stamina bar to learn the perfect but I think 15 extra box space justifies the time I wasted on it. Now back to farming Coby.

I'm gold today, anyone want to tap?

In class now, nevermind.

http://pa1.narvii.com/5820/fdf33568cc430a92eeedcc4fa850108df44bc209_hq.gif

Also gotta farm Mihawk crazy for the special to max, for those who maxed his special, did you wait for special 2x event or tried doing it right there? I've only got like 30 space but got gems to spare to farm him as well.
Congrats. Now go 10 it. :D

I max skilled Mihawk during his second appearance, which, IIRC, was during a 2x Skill Up event.

bjork

This is one time where I'd say to wait for a skill-up event. I've got my Mihawk at level 85 but his skill is only to 22, so that's about a jillion Mihawks fed for very little skill-up success.

oof, not getting that ship for my slasher team anytime soon if it requires beating the hawk stage

A slasher team can still fare well with the Merry as your ship, it carried mine for months.

MiTYH

Finally got the 25 hit combo. G3, G3, Vista, and 3 penguins.

Gotta say, having an event like this once a week or two? I'm on board. Helps keep the monotony down a bit (I say as I get back into Halloween grinding).

Happy to have Mihawk back tonight. This will be the first time I'll actually gem for him, to get some good copies and hopefully up his skill enough (I'm only 4 or 5 skill ups, total. I want that finished!)

If I want to farm 80-100 Mihawks, I want to be able to afford a Great here or there.

I'll have my Maxed Kuma up all night and day. Hopefully that helps out some people.

Stupid thing to say really, but it kind of sucks already having my Mihawk's special. There's really no incentive at all for me to run it. I'll probably do it just for kicks a couple of times I guess.

xrokis

Stupid thing to say really, but it kind of sucks already having my Mihawk's special. There's really no incentive at all for me to run it. I'll probably do it just for kicks a couple of times I guess.

i know what you mean. raid bosses are such a huge part of the game, but once you max skilled one of them they don't matter anymore. wish they implemented something to make old ones relevant again, like a challenge mode

for anyone who wants to farm mihawk, should i put up monster chopper or g3 ?

koryuken

Can't you mess up once or twice with a G3 team if you Soppdelay + alvida? I vaguely remember getting 3 turns for a kill that should be doable in only one.

I max'ed my Mihawk with a G3 team. It was by far the easiest because you can kill Mihawk in 2 turns with Orb luck (red orbs), three turns with neutral orbs. Giving you two/one spare turns to mess around.

I max'ed my Mihawk with a G3 team. It was by far the easiest because you can kill Mihawk in 2 turns with Orb luck (red orbs), three turns with neutral orbs. Giving you two/one spare turns to mess around.

Can't I pack my Blameco (CD 13) instead of Arlong to make sure orb luck's always in my favor?

On that note, I don't have Jozu; is Perona in any way useful for Mihawk grinding? CD 18's probably a bit too high to utilize.

Jayhawk

I have Monster Chopper, Arlong, Blamenco, Kuma and G3 Luffy all at level 80+. Getting orbs and killing him with whoever is the captain isn't really an issue. It's about farming him 80-100 times with more room for error. I'll be using different team setups to match whatever friend captains are available as well. 80-100 fights will be a lot. I won't be relying on having 80-100 G3 Luffy friends, etc.

koryuken

Can't I pack my Blameco (CD 13) instead of Arlong to make sure orb luck's always in my favor?

On that note, I don't have Jozu; is Perona in any way useful for Mihawk grinding? CD 18's probably a bit too high to utilize.

You can definitely bring Blamenco, but you would still be relying on RNG to give you a green/blue orb that you can convert to red. I would say try it once with Blamenco and then try it with Arlong and see what works. I did it with Arlong b/c I didn't have a max Blamenco at the time.

You can definitely bring Blamenco, but you would still be relying on RNG to give you a green/blue orb that you can convert to red. I would say try it once with Blamenco and then try it with Arlong and see what works. I did it with Arlong b/c I didn't have a max Blamenco at the time.

It's mostly to avoid blue orbs, particularly double or triple blue orbs on my STR units.

I don't mind neutral orbs too much, you still do amazing damage with those on G3; but blue orbs are such a buzzkill, crampin' my style.

I'm just figuring out my final unit though, Perona's special isn't quite low enough to come into play I think but I have no other unit with a special I'd care for either.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So earlier this day i lost for the first time on 30 Stamina Halloween while on my commute. Dont know why but it kinda pissed me off so i just used Zoro copies and Jozu books i had saved up for 2x. 9 Zoro copies, 1 skill up...shitty but could be worse. 6 Jozu copies....2 skill ups :eek: Only a single skill up away from max skilling him.

Its not necessary to max skill Jozu but now i wanna get it done during this Halloween event. Dont know about Zoro yet...saving up makes probably more sense since it might be a year until we get another shot at his copies.

To hell with Coby V2's Island, back to Halloween I go! Only one Robin skillbook on basically three bars of stamina, and only a couple Coby/Helmeppo skillbook. So much useless fodder...

Man, i didnt revisit any of the Fortnights so far because i didnt scare about the available skill ups or already had them high enough leveled ...but just from reading the impressions it seems like the drop rate is always worse than the first time that specific.

I remember getting quite a bit Golden Pound skillbooks when we got Kuro for the first time and was able to max skill him...when he came back a couple of month later the posts here made it seems like his skill book drops were rare.

Maybe the older Fortnight drops seems worse because the newer ones drop a bunch of skillbooks on every difficulty...who knows.
Awesome, congrats - his ship maxed is amazing makes the strongest F2p team even better.
Please put up your high-level Monster Choppers, Kumas, and Blamencos tonight for Ultra Mihawk Farming IV: Arcade Edition.
Yeah i need to figure out who to put up later for you guys farming Mihawk.

G3, Kuma or MC ?

I was thinking of G3 but i could also put up Kuma since probably less people will have him up or run him.

RiZ III

I've been playing this game since it came out so had quite a long login streak. The other day I didn't get around to playing this until around 9pm and they were doing some server update for the rest of the night. No more login streak bonuses :(

Kyou

I just want to get a few Mihawks, enough to get a couple levels next time there's a 2x special event

I dont think I have it in me to go crazy

Majukun

I've been playing this game since it came out so had quite a long login streak. The other day I didn't get around to playing this until around 9pm and they were doing some server update for the rest of the night. No more login streak bonuses :(
no login streak system in optc.. You just lost a day

by the way... are We sure you need a un evolved mihawk for the baratie mission?

on a different note, anyone wanna tap?

RiZ III

no login streak system in optc.. You just lost a day

What do you mean? It would always tell me at bootup how many consecutive days I had logged in and would give random awards at certain milestones (50, 100, 200, etc.).

Edit: O wait I just noticed that it's showing it to me again. I guess it doesn't have to be consecutive. Awesome!

Hisoka

Maju? Heng? Chrono? Zeke? Anyone down for tapping? Will try to tap the next 30 mins while watching TV. :D feel free to join me

Top Bottom