• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

I have 26 elder blue turtles and no idea who to give it to.. I always miss something from pretty much any team I saw.. even the sengoku one

I probably won't be farming Blackbeard. I guess I could give it a try if I can get enough pigs/turtles from Brook's island to level up my QCK characters to ~90. Doesn't seem likely tho.

Also, I get the feeling that Bandai Namco's skipping some fortnights to get straight to Lucci is suggesting that we should skill up Kaku.

Edit: Did a YOLO pull, got sakura Brook. Yay? He seems to pretty much be a slasher Kaku with longer cooldown. How are Robin and Nami's skills, for those of you who got them?

RedBoot

so..perona and khalifa ae going to be useful in the future?i have ti decide who to level upof the green guys i have

Perona's useful for a lot of things. I think most people were getting her for the Doflamingo team she's in, but she's also one of the best damage reducers and general utility characters out there.

Kalifa's a good orb changer, particularly if you have someone she can combo with. Combined with Zeff she can give you a full board of green orbs, for instance.

bjork

so..perona and khalifa ae going to be useful in the future?i have ti decide who to level upof the green guys i have

I could be misremembering, but I feel like once Perona was done, people here had success in Mihawk's forest by adding her to their team. Her special is pretty good.

Majukun

I could be misremembering, but I feel like once Perona was done, people here had success in Mihawk's forest by adding her to their team. Her special is pretty good.

already have mihawk's ship,but yes,since i used alvida,i can see perona being just as useful (except for making damage)

i have already asura zoro,mihawk and biker smoker maxxed..but other than them,no nig green guy like izo,law or apoo..so i was wondering who to use the green turtles on..
edit:smoker arrives next week

bjork

I don't think you could go wrong using them on either of the two you mentioned, especially if everyone else is full up. Unless you sit on them until you roll one of the other green units? I suppose that's an option.

chrono01

I finally got Ryuma. The battle is over. *whew*

I might switch back over to Lucci now, since I need to raise both his and Kaku's special a bit more. They're usable as they are, but it couldn't hurt to max them out.

Mazre

Woot managed to nab a Doffy on JP plus Sugo soon and Mihawk will be back during a skill-up event. Just need like 10 elder sea horses....

Global: got my core dex team to 80+ (Law at 94), think I may be okay for blackbeard my Jozu is 90+ and I've got some decent subs to go with him.

I pulled a 4* Shanks and a 4* Ivankov from the Japan Sugo. No legendaries, but I only had 2 gems left, so that's not too bad. Plus, I've already got Boa and Log Luffy anyway.

If only I had this luck on Global, the account that I actually actively play...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I maxed Namur and Miss DoubleFinger (both started at level 50 and 40 respectively). Then got Perona to 75. I'm running out of characters to max. I'm also completely broke now. 100k beli in the bank. That's 2 power-up's.

Majukun

missed the second green turtle time.. in the end managed to max perona but only her
EDIT thinking about stop. farming kaku... need only one skillup. but the last nine kaku gave me no skillup

chrono01

I love how when I don't want the rare spawn [Lulu], he keeps appearing, especially when it means no Kaku, who I need skill-up's for the most.

Heng

I love how when I don't want the rare spawn [Lulu], he keeps appearing, especially when it means no Kaku, who I need skill-up's for the most.
It really frustrates me when I see him, and every time it has been on wave 1. I almost lose all motivation to complete that run but then I remember I still want the xp lol. 22 Kaku so far and my Kaku is at special level 1. Hopefully I get to 30 before this island goes away. Also 35 Marco books and I'm sitting at 366 box space used.

T y

Neo Member
With blackbeard coming out on global some more friends are always helpful.
I will be running Ace/Jozu as my leader.
Please add me senpai's

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Heh yeah it feels like he shows up more often this time around... Desire sensor at work preventing us from getting Kaku.

With blackbeard coming out on global some more friends are always helpful.
I will be running Ace/Jozu as my leader.
Please add me senpai's

Added.

Majukun

yeah, I noticed too the sudden spike (got it? spike? because he has a spike on his hair? OK, I see myself out after the post -_-) of lulu appearances.. The last 9 kaku gave me nothing when I miss only one skillup.. trying to get 5 and wait for the skillup event bit lulu and chest keep appearing.. and so i only got 3 for now.. and I'm on pause since 10h from now I have yellow turtle time.. tempted to stop with those 3

Majukun

I was thinking.. will this be the first Christmas the game had? both here and in Japan?
i thought we would have got another version of the strawhats, but I don't remember any Xmas related color spread with all the crew

I decided to use some of my less vital skill books to clear up some box space:

Marco is now 1 cp away from completion. (+2 from 8 books)

Impact usopp is now max skill level! (got final level from 3 books)

super lucky!

cw_sasuke

Maybe JPN players can comment on that - but will OP get some Holiday Gacha event with a higher chance to pull 6* ? I know most f2p games have these type of events around Christmas/New Year .....if OPTC gets something i hope to pull a 6* unit.
I've only gotten one Kaku so far.

One.

He's still at Skill Level 1. >_<

Ouch thats really bad...i think i have gotten like 4 or 5 so far but didnt get a single skillup so yeah, not awesome either lol.
I decided to use some of my less vital skill books to clear up some box space:
Marco is now 1 cp away from completion. (+2 from 8 books)

Impact usopp is now max skill level! (got final level from 3 books)

super lucky!
Nice.

Tidd

Maybe JPN players can comment on that - but will OP get some Holiday Gacha event with a higher chance to pull 6* ? I know most f2p games have these type of events around Christmas/New Year .....if OPTC gets something i hope to pull a 6* unit.

I think, yesterday was the first ever legend up sugo, but that was because of the celebration of 16million downloads. A few days before you could vote which characters would have the rate up (including legends).

Majukun

I think, yesterday was the first ever legend up sugo, but that was because of the celebration of 16million downloads. A few days before you could vote which characters would have the rate up (including legends).
16 mln?
are you sure it's not 1.6?

bjork

Yooooo 30 Ryuuma skillbooks and no encounter. Fuck this shit, I'm farming Kaku.

He showed up when I finally stopped hoping. It was like "one last run before bed" or whatever, and then he popped up. Don't give up!

16 mln?

Right before I dropped the Dragon Ball game, they were having an event for... I think 8 million? In both cases, they have to be counting rerolls, is all I can figure.

Ouch thats really bad...i think i have gotten like 4 or 5 so far but didnt get a single skillup so yeah, not awesome either lol.

... I see myself quoted but.. lol.

RalchAC

16 mln?

I think the "top tier" Japanese mobile games have like 25-30 million downloads. Keep in mind that downloads =/= accounts, just the amount of times it has been downloaded (or maybe counted as "bought" in Google Play or App Store.

And One Piece is absolutely huge in Japan.

cw_sasuke

Okay then it might take a while until we get something similar. I still hope for a grand event for the holidays.
... I see myself quoted but.. lol.
Lol looks like I messed up... I was commenting on your post with a "Nice" ... That's what I get from quiting multiple users on my phone x

I've made pretty good progress on my Blackbeard farming team. All of my team members are at the appropriate levels now, so I'm just lacking Brook's special.

I've been farming 30 Stamina Brook since Thursday and had only pulled 4 copies of Brook. Decided to switch over to 15 Stamina today and my results have been MUCH better. Already had 8-9 Brooks drop just today. Of course, I've only gotten 1 Skill Up so far, but that's still encouraging. Just 4 more to go and my team will be complete!

RalchAC

I've made pretty good progress on my Blackbeard farming team. All of my team members are at the appropriate levels now, so I'm just lacking Brook's special.

I've been farming 30 Stamina Brook since Thursday and had only pulled 4 copies of Brook. Decided to switch over to 15 Stamina today and my results have been MUCH better. Already had 8-9 Brooks drop just today. Of course, I've only gotten 1 Skill Up so far, but that's still encouraging. Just 4 more to go and my team will be complete!

If it really is much better I may start farming the 15 stamina version. I'm stuck at level 3 since forever, and yesterday I got like 4 beli bags in a row in 30 stamina. I must have dumped 10 copies since my last skill up too :(

If it really is much better I may start farming the 15 stamina version. I'm stuck at level 3 since forever, and yesterday I got like 4 beli bags in a row in 30 stamina. I must have dumped 10 copies since my last skill up too :(

Well, I don't know that the chances are actually any greater, but I do think that they are probably at least the same as 30 Stamina. It's just that you get double the tries, since obviously it's half of the stamina.

I'm at 2 skill ups now, so just three more to go. I almost hate to admit it, but I've been gemming a little throughout the weekend. Nothing crazy, but I just really want to make sure I get this done, since I've already invested so many resources into it. I think I should easily be able to make it by Wednesday night though, unless I just get slammed with some horrible luck.

Tidd

My Brook is ready for BB since the day after we got the blue turtle time. Used ~8 gems and the drop rate was more or less 50% for 30stamina.

bjork

Well, I don't know that the chances are actually any greater, but I do think that they are probably at least the same as 30 Stamina. It's just that you get double the tries, since obviously it's half of the stamina.

I'm at 2 skill ups now, so just three more to go. I almost hate to admit it, but I've been gemming a little throughout the weekend. Nothing crazy, but I just really want to make sure I get this done, since I've already invested so many resources into it. I think I should easily be able to make it by Wednesday night though, unless I just get slammed with some horrible luck.

There's nothing wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, that was worded a little awkwardly. Didn't meant to imply that there actually was anything wrong with it. It just feels weird to me, since I've traditionally only used my gems for Gatcha pulls and box expansion. I started with ~70 gems though, so I've definitely got some to spare at this point.

cw_sasuke

Getting 5 or so skill ups In a week outside of a skill up event is more or less impossible without stoning. At least with regular luck.

Would have loved to try out that Slasher team but it depends too much on Brook and I don't have to time that many copies of him during the week.

I hope the standard QCK teams with Ace/Jozu can get it done otherwise I will just wait for his return.

Heng

I finally have 30 Kaku and will start farming Brook Island for Ryuma. Smoker is coming in a few days but I won't have any room to keep him until the next skill up so I'll use whatever I get. Since socket might be coming soon to global and due to the lack of box space, I won't farm Blackbeard and farm him when he comes around again.

Good luck to those who are going to farm him.

Top Bottom