• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Does Ohm have different drop rates between his two appearances? Running 1 would take slightly less stam, but I'll run 10 if it has a better drop rate.

RedBoot

Does Ohm have different drop rates between his two appearances? Running 1 would take slightly less stam, but I'll run 10 if it has a better drop rate.

No way to tell, but I doubt there's any difference, really. I'd run 1 just for the lower stamina and lobster chances.

Heng

now I am, wanna tap? anyway, I'm missing something for the ranking mission.. anything gets destroyed before I can build up damage... my units are too. powerful?
What does your team look like? I'll start tapping at chrono's place if anyone want to do friend game.

Edit: cola, cool. Maybe I'll start leveling my marine ship since I have like 300 cola.

2 sets of cola lol.

Majukun

What does your team look like? I'll start tapping at chrono's place if anyone want to do friend game.

Edit: cola, cool. Maybe I'll start leveling my marine ship since I have like 300 cola.
cola again, 20 cola. today

my team is.

towel. Nami max
vista max
brogy max
bagy max
Crocodile max
robin max

I heard that you need to activate robin to do enough damage, but everything dies in one shot if I use her and I stop. at 200k something damage

Heng

my team is.

towel. Nami max
vista max
brogy max
bagy max
Crocodile max
robin max

I heard that you need to activate robin to do enough damage, but everything dies in one shot if I use her and I stop. at 200k something damage
Yes Robin does make this easier. I would say instead of running Towel Nami try using Drake. With Drake, you're allowed to stall longer since you won't get your attack boost until you drop under 30%.

It depends on what stage you get. The best stage to try this on is on 3 psy unit + psy evolver but every attempt I've done had this on wave 2. The next best bet is find a stage with 4 units and hope at least 2 units are psy. When you find the stage you want to attempt this on, activate Buggy, Robin, and Brody special. All these units will die in 1 shot so pick your 4 strongest characters to pull this off. A tack any non psy unit first and then kill the psy units last with your strongest unit. It should be doable with your build Majukun, and remember to place Brody in the right box to give your 3 strong units food orbs.

Kyou

my best so far is 370k

hit the three psy mobs and a crab but I was two turns to early no helmeppo so I just went for it anyway. I doubt I'll be breaking 800k but it'd be nice to break 400

Heng

I'm up for tapping!
I'll start tapping at your place.

I got keys too, thanks. Does anyone have a ton of key just sitting around? I should have used it when they introduced different color turtles but I didn't want to farm enough sea ponies to evolve them all.

Heng

So looking at this Sugofest and the rate up on other units, I may not pull as much as I thought I would. The units that are being boosted are characters I have minus the log characters, legends, and Ace/Shanks. I may pull 5 times and call it at that. There'll always be more Sugofest.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

my team is.

towel. Nami max
vista max
brogy max
bagy max
Crocodile max
robin max

You have to run 1-2 penguins and try to get a turtle with 3 yellow mobs. Start on the turtle with the 1-2 penguins and the 3rd character will dispatch the turtle and the next 3 will crush the mobs. However you need meat luck or heavily skilled Robin in Order to have her skill ready by then.

So looking at this Sugofest and the rate up on other units, I may not pull as much as I thought I would. The units that are being boosted are characters I have minus the log characters, legends, and Ace/Shanks. I may pull 5 times and call it at that. There'll always be more Sugofest.

I feel the same way, I'm missing like ... one or two units max from the boosted list.

Might yolo during sugo once or twice if I really feel like it, but I'll do proper sugo pulling @ a future date when units I actually care about are on the table.

chrono01

Finished Ark Maxim, now to farm.

BTW, was it always ten Rainbow Gems when finishing an island? For some reason, I thought it was five. I'm not complaining, though!

Heng

Finished Ark Maxim, now to farm.

BTW, was it always ten Rainbow Gems when finishing an island? For some reason, I thought it was five. I'm not complaining, though!
It's usually 5 but I think it maybe 10 from now on. Maybe someone who plays the Japanese version can confirm this.

Also grats to everyone who got Enel.

The OPTC FB has updated the last goal, 132,000 likes. It's currently over 129,000 so we'll most likely get the 4 extra gems and evolvers.

RalchAC

It's usually 5 but I think it maybe 10 from now on. Maybe someone who plays the Japanese version can confirm this.

Also grats to everyone who got Enel.

The OPTC FB has updated the last goal, 132,000 likes. It's currently over 129,000 so we'll most likely get the 4 extra gems and evolvers.

I think it's 5 gems during a normal island and 10 when they finish a cool long arc like Alabasta and Skypiea.

So we will probably get 5 gems until the last Ennies Lobby island.

I really wish these Kuma books would drop so I can stop doing this fortnight. I skill maxed my Urouge earlier today which is the only other reason I've been running this night. Unfortunately according to Gamewith, the Kuma book drop rate is <25%. I guess it might be a while till I can farm Ark Maxim if I want to take advantage of the skill up event.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I really wish these Kuma books would drop so I can stop doing this fortnight. I skill maxed my Urouge earlier today which is the only other reason I've been running this night. Unfortunately according to Gamewith, the Kuma book drop rate is <25%. I guess it might be a while till I can farm Ark Maxim if I want to take advantage of the skill up event.
Aisa tho

RalchAC

Enel is very dull to farm for me, it's just a lot of stalling before I get to him. Bleh.

Im going with my Slasher team in my Enel farming because it's the easiest.

2x Mihawk, Arlong, Lucci, Crocodile and Helmeppo. All of them over 95.

I just go through the stages in one turn. Get to Enel. Stall for matching orbs while the shield is up. Then I wreck him.

I don't even need Mihawk specials.

Enel is very dull to farm for me, it's just a lot of stalling before I get to him. Bleh.

I've been using a Vista team (Vista, Nami and Ray FCs all work) w/ Robin and can bum rush the stage with no issue. I wait for his def buff to go away while orb farming and then activate Robin's special and OHKO. It's still boring, though.

Even with Aisa's special, she still kinda sucks. With a max HP of 223, you're better running someone with a 80 or 90 percent damage reduction since you'll probably be gaining over 1500HP for that one unit and in order to Aisa to be more useful than that unit, the one PSY attack she negates would need to be over 15,000 damage which the other reducers would would be able to tank with the added HP and damage reducing special to a similar outcome. Plus you would be able to do actual damage with other units that aren't Aisa.

tldr: Aisa is bad, really bad.

Top Bottom