• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Spinx

First belly bag on Enel.
LLShC.gif
KuGsj.gif

Dat one second

edit: gold chest this time. fuck

RalchAC

60 bb copies 9 ups. I Feel like i Should Quit this Game, My luck is tremendously Bad. Comfort me :(

Stay strong brother. Having terrible luck with a unit means you'll have awesome luck with another.

After getting 1/13 Brook skill ups I got 5/16 with Hawkins.

chrono01

60 bb copies 9 ups. I Feel like i Should Quit this Game, My luck is tremendously Bad. Comfort me :(
Sorry man. :(

You'll want to farm more for sockets anyways!
But yeah, this is why I'm not super paranoid about farming raid bosses just yet. I still grab one each time a new one comes around, but I'll do the bulk of my farming when sockets are introduced [since I'll need to do it anyway]. I just hope I can manage the raid bosses without other max-skilled raid bosses, but I'm sure it'll be possible with nice gatcha units.

Speaking of, I'm pretty excited for Sugofest. I've actually skipped the last two, so my finger is definitely itching. I might pull ten times and see what I get. Ideally, I'd [of course] like a Legend, but if I can get at least a few of the advertised units, I'd be happy.

RalchAC

But yeah, this is why I'm not super paranoid about farming raid bosses just yet. I still grab one each time a new one comes around, but I'll do the bulk of my farming when sockets are introduced [since I'll need to do it anyway]. I just hope I can manage the raid bosses without other max-skilled raid bosses, but I'm sure it'll be possible with nice gatcha units.

Speaking of, I'm pretty excited for Sugofest. I've actually skipped the last two, so my finger is definitely itching. I might pull ten times and see what I get. Ideally, I'd [of course] like a Legend, but if I can get at least a few of the advertised units, I'd be happy.

Im quite happy with this Sugo too. It has a lot of good units boosted that I don't have. And it's the best chance to get Marco we've got in a while.

Getting a Legend would be a nice bonus, but getting 3 of the units boosted I don't have (in 10 pulls or so) would be great. Especially Marco and Robin.

Kumo

Yeah, mine was just as bad as yours. 10 out of 60 ffs... But just as HawthorneKitty said, now we have a extra incentive to farm again once sockets come out. We also got a ton of beli and pirate exp from it so the gems were still put to good use. BB isn't even that crucial to have, not like Mihawk. He's just nice to have as an option for future content.

Majukun

my skillup started well with lots of double skillups with 5 books, then stopped just when doing Marco.. 15 books 2 skillup.. decided to stop for now.. still have to use part of March's, coby's, Helmeppo's and blackbeard 's

got to stage 10 at the new island

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Halloween Zoro has replaced Mr. 3 on my Rainbow Slasher squad. Since Zoros active also deals damage you wont get the notification that prevents you from activating your active if the enemy is immune. Just something i have to get used to.

About the Challenge...its probably better to team up with Rayleigh if i have Moria - might be able to take Franky afterwards without Morias LS - still very shaky and RNG...but we will see.
This just means you will have more luck on the upcoming Sugofest.... i had luck with skill ups this time but my last Sugofests were all horrible. At some point it all evens out.
...also this.
Is G3 bad for this fortnight; nobody is like running it... just ran into Aisa; so sad.
Not bad, but getting chained stops your momentum and means you will have to stall for Helmeppos/Morgans active if you have them. Standard Slasher teams clears it without issues...so not many reasons to run G3.

Thank you! Yeah aside from Robin (for whom I didn't manage to grind that many books anyway) I've basically maxed

As for Garp .. I've not leveled him up at all yet, when the legendaries first popped up the only viable team I had was Vivi/Laboon. It's only recently that I've started getting some of the vital set pieces to get some of the proper grinding teams set up.

(e.g. until after alabasta I had no INT leader aside from buggy, so while I did have Robin I didn't have a good captain to use her with; now I have a near max level vista.)
Heh...okay that makes sense - the best units cant be utilizied properly without the matching Captain. For us who will farm during the upcoming Raids i hope we get another skillup event for the Holidays...!!!

Majukun

so,did i read wrong on twitter?seems like if you don't have a drake,rayleight or moria,you are not able to get the first place in the rankings...

i don't have either of those,but i have several max leveled purple units,including vista,crocodile and robin..is it possible to do it with them?

EDIT:eek:h nevermind..he precised that with robin i should be able to do it

so..what you guys think of this team for the ranking?

vista (max) + towel nami (max)
robin (max) + brogy (max)
croco (max) + bagy (max)

i should do it on the last stage right?also..should i make him put his defence buff?do i risk to kill him too fast if i don't?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Not bad, but getting chained stops your momentum and means you will have to stall for Helmeppos/Morgans active if you have them. Standard Slasher teams clears it without issues...so not many reasons to run G3
Hm, guess I should try. I just don't want to get blinded by the red dude. The blue dude still gets 2 shotted with locked units by 1 good green unit.

RalchAC

Can't say I'm happy with the current trend of giving really high CDs to Fortnight characters so we need to run those events Islands or even gem more often.

Laki has 21 turns CD and the QCK dude 26 (which boosts his own type). Considering you won't get those characters every run and that skill ups are random..

Wasn't Brook like 25 at first? Ryuma at 30? I mean, I understand why they do it, but I don't like it. I think I'm going to skip it for a while since I don't need books and the characters aren't anything special. I'll farm Ohm and Enel this week since those seem better for my Slasher/PSY team.

Hana-Bi

Got over 800k damage on my second try. :)

Skill ups weren't that good for me. At least Marco is max skilled but I need to farm Wapol now to free up more space...

Dandte

*tight hug*

Stay strong brother. Having terrible luck with a unit means you'll have awesome luck with another.

After getting 1/13 Brook skill ups I got 5/16 with Hawkins.
Yeah i just remembered i maxed nami with like 12 Books and perona Without Double skill up. Times will get bette!

Yeah, mine was just as bad as yours. 10 out of 60 ffs... But just as HawthorneKitty said, now we have a extra incentive to farm again once sockets come out. We also got a ton of beli and pirate exp from it so the gems were still put to good use. BB isn't even that crucial to have, not like Mihawk. He's just nice to have as an option for future content.
We sure will and the bin farming was indeed fun and Rank boosting :D
This just means you will have more luck on the upcoming Sugofest.... i had luck with skill ups this time but my last Sugofests were all horrible. At some point it all evens out.
i'm not sure if i want to pull. I have two Marcos two jozus two red guy with patches on his Chin Ace Schanks Robin apoo And kid. And i only want Vista, log nami or a legend. Maybe i Should Wait for sw 1+2. i'm also missing Every wb2 and and shibukai gatcha Unit + usopp v2 and mr2.....i Will Never get them haha. I'm more excited for the pcgf in pad haha

Also

Majukun

Got over 800k damage on my second try. :)

Skill ups weren't that good for me. At least Marco is max skilled but I need to farm Wapol now to free up more space...

team?
at what stage you tried?

!

what if i have both horrible skillups and horrible sugofests?

Heh...okay that makes sense - the best units cant be utilizied properly without the matching Captain. For us who will farm during the upcoming Raids i hope we get another skillup event for the Holidays...!!!

I'm probably only gonna try and go for Iva, as I didn't get one on their first showing; but for the other characters I'll probably wait until sockets for full fledged raiding.

I might get a few copies without gemming if I find I have a team that makes it easy to beat any of em though.

unrelated, I feel so prissy when selecting Mihawk friend captains now.

"What... not even a maxed special, you measly peasant. = ^ = "

RalchAC

Yeah i just remembered i maxed nami with like 12 Books and perona Without Double skill up. Times will get bette!

We sure will and the bin farming was indeed fun and Rank boosting :D

i'm not sure if i want to pull. I have two Marcos two jozus two red guy with patches on his Chin Ace Schanks Robin apoo And kid. And i only want Vista, log nami or a legend. Maybe i Should Wait for sw 1+2. i'm also missing Every wb2 and and shibukai gatcha Unit + usopp v2 and mr2.....i Will Never get them haha. I'm more excited for the pcgf in pad haha

Also

Don't pull then imo. You have most of the good units.

I'm probably only gonna try and go for Iva, as I didn't get one on their first showing; but for the other characters I'll probably wait until sockets for full fledged raiding.

I might get a few copies without gemming if I find I have a team that makes it easy to beat any of em though.

unrelated, I feel so prissy when selecting Mihawk friend captains now.

"What... not even a maxed special, you measly peasant. = ^ = "

Since I'm grabbing a Marco this Sugo I must max skill Garp for a Zephyr burst team lol.

But yeah. I think tomorrow I'm going to erase from my friend list every non gaffer that's above level 150 yet it has his Mihawk CD over 22 or 23.

I mean, at this rate if you are and old player and you don't have him maxed or near maxed you are not even trying.

For those wondering, here is what I used for my team:

Nami - 99 / Rayleigh - 99 (FC)
Vista - 88 / Robin - 88
Pirate Penguin / Penguin

Just stalled throughout for Purple orbs and boom.

Of course, Lucy just haaaaaad to go and show me up. 4th place now, but I knew that wouldn't last. =P

Majukun

my halloween zoro straight up refuses to level up his skills..already wasted a tons of copies and never got a skillup during event..storaged about 35 copies,tried the first 10,no level up
and it was one of the characters i wanted to max up the most... -_-

Tidd

I guess today was good day. I could free my box of all the skill books, during my story playthrough I got Satori and then I did a few story runs and got Ohm in more or less 15 runs:

and this was the first run after I got Ohm:

Oh you think that was all? Nope, it wasn't, right after that I did an Enel run and got
nothing :(

bjork

I skilled up nobody, because the only book I have is one rayleigh book in the off chance that I manage to pull him whenever I am pulling during a sugofest (not this next one, I don't think.)

Still need to do all this new content, but it sounds like it's all fun. It might have to wait until I'm off, which is Saturday. Damn Thanksgiving.

RedBoot

Managed to get Wiper this morning, only took about 6-7 runs overall. Time to move on to Enel farming. I tried a Double Mihawk team with Vista, Sgt. Helmeppo, Buggy, and Broggy, and managed to win without much trouble, so it won't be as tough to farm him as I'd thought. Would be even easier if I had Slasher Croc or Mr. 3.

Also, story mode check: We're back to calling him Zoro. Yay!

MiTYH

Got 8 skillups from 25 Mihawks. Not... terrible. Currently 4 away from maxing him, so should get him next time for sure

0/4 Blackbeards. Didn't farm him but still, that hurts.

Got some minor units to max, like Mr 3 which is always nice.

Now it's time to get farming for Enel

Majukun

Managed to get Wiper this morning, only took about 6-7 runs overall. Time to move on to Enel farming. I tried a Double Mihawk team with Vista, Sgt. Helmeppo, Buggy, and Broggy, and managed to win without much trouble, so it won't be as tough to farm him as I'd thought. Would be even easier if I had Slasher Croc or Mr. 3.

Also, story mode check: We're back to calling him Zoro. Yay!

don't remember ...what is the stage for wiper?

Raxious

Just casually going through the story island and without even trying I get Enel to drop. I just used up all my luck for Sugo lol.

bjork

Just casually going through the story island and without even trying I get Enel to drop. I just used up all my luck for Sugo lol.

Seems like the game likes to give you one drop per initial playthrough of an island. Hope I have similar luck

I'm doing the shandian island while I wait on laundry, hitting all perfects while blind should give you a higher multiplier or something.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man. I've run Enel over 30 times already with not even a beli bag in sight. Gonna try and farm the fort night for now, especially now that we have skill up chances.

I also was a bit shy of a million damage for the challenge this week, even without a Robin special. With special I would've been at 2 mill easy. Oh well. I couldn't stall anymore at that point, not with all yellow enemies and full board of purple orbs.

Kyou

Seems like the game likes to give you one drop per initial playthrough of an island. Hope I have similar luck

never ever had that happen. Came out of Part 2 bone dry. Going back in for Wiper.

Edit: and got him. On to Enel I guess

bjork

Never paid attention to it til now, but the Black Hunter Adept shandian dude has a poison special. I might toss him in a team, his cooldown at level 4 is 17, that's not horrible.

Heng

so,did i read wrong on twitter?seems like if you don't have a drake,rayleight or moria,you are not able to get the first place in the rankings...

i don't have either of those,but i have several max leveled purple units,including vista,crocodile and robin..is it possible to do it with them?

EDIT:eek:h nevermind..he precised that with robin i should be able to do it

so..what you guys think of this team for the ranking?

vista (max) + towel nami (max)
robin (max) + brogy (max)
croco (max) + bagy (max)

i should do it on the last stage right?also..should i make him put his defence buff?do i risk to kill him too fast if i don't?
It's possible to do it with:

Drake/Vista
Robin/Brody
Buggy/Crocodile

You would need to stall and I would try to use it on the wave full of psy units. This usually was wave 2 for me so try to stall as much as you can on wave 1, I think it was possible for me.

It's also possible to sub the Drake friend for a Rayleigh, but you would have to use baby turtle and a penguin to make sure you can build a multiplier without killing the units. Good luck Majukun.

bjork

I tried the franky thing, only got like 270k before he died. I have a drake, but I was running dual Towel Namis with Robin/Vista/Croc/Mr 3.

RalchAC

Got Ohm and Shura while doing story mode. Awesome. I'm at 111 gems right now.

I think I'm going to farm Enel and Wiper since luck is on my side.
___

I can't stand the game calling him Eneru. I mean, Enel makes sense. Angels names end on a "-El", so it kind of fit the "god" vibe they were looking for.

I don't like that they call him kami either lol. It'd be OK if they were wearing kimonos and that kind of shit, but it's weird to use a Japanese word in a context that doesn't feel Japanese at all.

/Rant

Heng

Holy crap, 10 gems for completing the island? I was only expecting 5, this is pretty cool. Does anyone want to tap? I'm gold today.

I think Vista + towel Nami is a really good comp to farm Enel on the last stage. It has as much health as my slasher team, and I can actually heal although it's really not needed. Robin is also really great to bursting him down at 20%.

bjork

I don't like that they call him kami either lol. It'd be OK if they were wearing kimonos and that kind of shit, but it's weird to use a Japanese word in a context that doesn't feel Japanese at all.

/Rant

This is probably to get around using the term god and pissing off bible people.

RedBoot

I think Vista + towel Nami is a really good comp to farm Enel on the last stage. It has as much health as my slasher team, and I can actually heal although it's really not needed. Robin is also really great to bursting him down at 20%.

Yeah, that's a good pair too (ideally, you use your Nami and a friend Vista, as it looks like Enel only glooms your captain, so you'd avoid the health loss that way). Having at least one 2.5x boost is vital, as Enel's stage is really a race due to the lightning damage. You want to be able to clear the mob sets in one turn.

RalchAC

This is probably to get around using the term god and pissing off bible people.

I guess you could be right.

Yeah, that's a good pair too (ideally, you use your Nami and a friend Vista, as it looks like Enel only glooms your captain, so you'd avoid the health loss that way). Having at least one 2.5x boost is vital, as Enel's stage is really a race due to the lightning damage. You want to be able to clear the mob sets in one turn.

That was my team for Enel. Worked quite well. You need a bit of hp since he sets up a shield for 3 turns as a pre emptitive.

Wait, enel glooms?

I've run him 3 times and haven't noticed that happening.

RedBoot

He does it if you get him below 15-20%, I think. Not quite sure what the exact trigger is (it could be total number of turns as well), but he hit me with it the first time I ran him with double Vista (which took a good 20k health from me).

Since then I've made sure to burst away his last 30% or so and haven't seen it again. So just be sure and build a team that can do that. Even a Buggy+Broggy/Chopper burst should be enough.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
what's the easiest place to farm Enel?

I dont remember if he shows up solo anywhere

He shows up on 5, 7 and 12.

On 5 he has two fodder units with him, on 7 he has three fodder units and then appears solo on 12. He'll heal back his health at I think around <20% to about halfway.

I've only dropped a beli bag from him on 5 so far, personally.

Top Bottom