• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Even with Aisa's special, she still kinda sucks. With a max HP of 223, you're better running someone with a 80 or 90 percent damage reduction since you'll probably be gaining over 1500HP for that one unit and in order to Aisa to be more useful than that unit, the one PSY attack she negates would need to be over 15,000 damage which the other reducers would would be able to tank with the added HP and damage reducing special to a similar outcome. Plus you would be able to do actual damage with other units that aren't Aisa.

tldr: Aisa is bad, really bad.
Cute kid tho, look how happy she is; you can't not max her.

Kyou

Im going with my Slasher team in my Enel farming because it's the easiest.

2x Mihawk, Arlong, Lucci, Crocodile and Helmeppo. All of them over 95.

I just go through the stages in one turn. Get to Enel. Stall for matching orbs while the shield is up. Then I wreck him.

I don't even need Mihawk specials.
I stall to get my mihawk and a friend special up(sadly I'm 30, but it's easy to stall) then use them both, arlong and maybe croc's special, then beat up enel in one or two turns(he wont heal if you get him down to <20% on the first turn).

It's a nice easy guaranteed win I can pull off with my not-great units but man. I've also been doing it on stage 5 because I can't guarantee he wont kill me on the last stage, but man is it soul crushing when you have really good luck with orbs and the second mob with Enel drops a poster.

linkent

Cleared Skypiea2, went back to get Enel, He dropped.
Why not go get Wyper since my luck is this good.
He dropped too. >.<
So both dropped in 2 tries.

Hope my luck is not screwed for tomorrow.

RalchAC

I stall to get my mihawk and a friend special up(sadly I'm 30, but it's easy to stall) then use them both, arlong and maybe croc's special, then beat up enel in one or two turns(he wont heal if you get him down to <20% on the first turn).

It's a nice easy guaranteed win I can pull off with my not-great units but man. I've also been doing it on stage 5 because I can't guarantee he wont kill me on the last stage, but man is it soul crushing when you have really good luck with orbs and the second mob with Enel drops a poster.

Im doing the 17 stamina stage since he is alone there. It has 10 stages, so I should have a higher chance of getting candy and stuff.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh..looks like Moria x Rayleigh is indeed possible for the Challenge. Did a run earlier and ended up with 560k - but i didnt have boosted orbs on all units. So yeah luck is needed but more important is that i can finish the boss fight only on Rayleighs active when HP is below 100%.

I'm going to feed a copy of her to Blackbeard, to set an example to other kids to show them what happens when they try to get cute with me!

ZEHAHAHAHA !!!!

Majukun

aaah,I'm wasting lot of stamina trying to do the franky challenge..every time i miss a perfect or something and i don't do enough damage -_-

if anything i got 4 frankys

Heng

aaah,I'm wasting lot of stamina trying to do the franky challenge..every time i miss a perfect or something and i don't do enough damage -_-

if anything i got 4 frankys
You could try running Rayleigh+ Vista with Robin, Crocodile, baby turtle, and penguin. It has more room for error but you'll have to rely on getting good orbs before going into the stage. You could also practice in the 0 stamina to master your timing.

cw_sasuke

Man with Moria x Rayleigh you need so much RNG luck because you have so few turns to get the right orbs.... I still think I can do it but it will take time...and luck.

AND WE DID IT! 132k likes. :)
Awesome!!

cw_sasuke

I give up - Moria x Rayleigh depends just too much on RNG. This ranking mission is brutal if you don't have Robin, Rayleigh or Drake.

This Sugo would be the perfect time for me to pull Rayleigh or Robin....lol.

bjork

Ran the Laki islands yesterday and only got her, not the other 3 characters yet. I'll keep plugging away. Also did the Franky ranking, got just over 1 million for only the second or third time ever. I used two Towel Namis, Striker Croc, and Robin with two penguins. Good times.

Majukun

ok,noeww i don't get it..last time i did 720k and missed the last perfect for the ranking challenge,fair enough...but then i do all perfect in the same kind of stage (all psy units,3 guys and one crab) and get 682k?
does it matter if i hit the crab or the guys first?

DrAg0nBoY

screenshot20151126-18261.png

Welp got him after a couple of tries. I guess this means my luck for tomorows Sugofest is now gone...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
ok,noeww i don't get it..last time i did 720k and missed the last perfect for the ranking challenge,fair enough...but then i do all perfect in the same kind of stage (all psy units,3 guys and one crab) and get 682k?
does it matter if i hit the crab or the guys first?
I replied to your post earlier. Answers your question.

I've spent over 5 stamina bars on Wyper and Enel. Big fat nothing. At least I'm getting cotton candy, I guess.

Heng

I think it's 5 gems during a normal island and 10 when they finish a cool long arc like Alabasta and Skypiea.

So we will probably get 5 gems until the last Ennies Lobby island.
Oh that makes sense. Still, it was a nice surprise.

Looks like we've also hit our goal so another 6 gems later tonight! I've probably wasted 2 or more stamina bar farming Enel... I have bad luck trying to get psy characters to drop from story mode. Maybe I'll farm Wiper later.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Grr so mad, I've wasted 2.5 stamina bars trying to farm Enel so far.

I don't even really bother on other story units, but I do always try to get the main villain.

I think I've used the same amount of stamina as well... I have to be nearing the 50x run title for this new isle. Hopefully we drop him soon, with you before me.

Jayhawk

Because it's 2x skill up, I didn't want to try too many times to get Enel. 0/3. I'd rather focus my stamina on Kuma skill books and such. I need to organize the level 99 Mihawks on my friend's list, I hate the ones with level 99 Mihawk and 0 skill ups.

chrono01

Still no Enel. :(

I'm excited for Sugofest tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll pull. I have 184 Rainbow Gems, so I'm thinking at least ten times, depending on my luck. I might go beyond that if things look good, but ten pulls is pretty much the minimum I'll probably do.

I'd like:

- Any Legend [obviously]
- Log Nami/Usopp/Brook
- Kid
- Blamenco
- Vista
- Shanks

[I already have Capone, Marco, Nico Robin, and Ace]

I know that I'm going to get duplicate of all the MUST HAVE units that I already have, such as Marco and Nico Robin. I just know it. ;_;

Kyou

I'm excited for Sugofest tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll pull. I have 184 Rainbow Gems, so I'm thinking at least ten times, depending on my luck. I might go beyond that if things look good, but ten pulls is pretty much the minimum I'll probably do.

I'd like:

- Any Legend [obviously]
- Log Nami/Usopp/Brook
- Kid
- Blamenco
- Vista
- Shanks

I know that I'm going to get duplicate of all the MUST HAVE units that I already have, such as Marco and Nico Robin. I just know it. ;_;
I'm bracing myself for at LEAST five four star Aces of the ten pulls I'll be able to do

the other five will obviously be various Usopps.

Because it's 2x skill up, I didn't want to try too many times to get Enel. 0/3. I'd rather focus my stamina on Kuma skill books and such. I need to organize the level 99 Mihawks on my friend's list, I hate the ones with level 99 Mihawk and 0 skill ups.

I'd be focusing on getting more skillbooks if there was *anything* in the current fortnights I care about lol.

Literally the best thing out of both for me is ... Franky, well whoop dee doo.

Majukun

I'd like:

- Any Legend [obviously]
- Log Nami/Usopp/Brook
- Kid
- Blamenco
- Vista
- Shanks

wow,so many gems..all f2p?

Verelios

I'm going to pull 4 times. I've gotten a new character at every sugoi so we'll see. I'm getting more and more ambivalent towards TC recently. Even collecting doesn't do much for me nowadays...maybe it's time to graduate.

Edit: what stage is everyone doing for Enel. The final is kind of annoying to manage with my slasher team.

chrono01

I'm bracing myself for at LEAST five four star Aces of the ten pulls I'll be able to do

the other five will obviously be various Usopps.
Yeah, probably best to prepare for the worst. Less disappointment that way.

wow,so many gems..all f2p?
Yeah, purely F2P. I did purchase five Rainbow Gems when I first started, mostly for the Apple Transaction ID since I read it can help you recover your account if something goes wrong [so it's an additional insurance policy]. Other than that, I haven't spent a cent. I did skip the last two Sugofest, though, since the advertised units didn't interest me a whole lot. I even have my Member Box capacity upgraded to 500.

This game is very giving, when it comes to in-game currency.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Kuma books so rare :/

If it's like the previous fortnights, the 'premium/most rare' skillbook always only drops from the final boss. The problem being she's surrounded by a lot of fodder...

I've only ran 30 twice and 15 once, but the two kuma books I've dropped have come from Raki. Good luck in your hunt! Kuma only needs 6 special levels, so it's somewhat more doable right now.

Heng

i have at least ten pulls in my back pocket if i want them

is the upcoming sugo fest at all lucrative for a slasher team?
There's only a few slashers that's getting a boost: Log Brook, Vista, and Shanks. Vista is the only worthwhile one imo but he's definitely worth a few pulls.

I think I'm going to pull 4 times. If I get something good, I may add in an extra pull or two.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I want a Boa, a Capone, a Thatch, and a Log Luffy.

Kinda wish this was a QCK Up event. I'm going for broke. All hail Log Luffy.

I'll be streaming at 10pm at http://twitch.tv/tricklobster so you can see a grown man break down after multiple stamina bars of no Enel + no Log Luffy.

daydream

Banned
There's only a few slashers that's getting a boost: Log Brook, Vista, and Shanks. Vista is the only worthwhile one imo but he's definitely worth a few pulls.

I think I'm going to pull 4 times. If I get something good, I may add in an extra pull or two.

hm maybe i'll hold off then, we'll see. thanks!

Kyou

okay time for Kyou's ten pulls.

1) Three Thousand Worlds Zoro (off to a great start)
2) Skinny Avlida (Hrmph)
3) 4* Bepo (dupe)
4) 4* Miss Valentine (ugh pretty sure I have her maxed already)
5) Log Nami! (Sweet! Something sugofest exclusive!)
6) Rakuyo (New, not complaining)
7) 4* Bepo (dupe of a dupe, fitting his text is "I'm Sorry")
8) Mr. Prince (duuupe)
9) Log Brook! (Alright a slasher!)
10) Rakuyo (...again?!)
Bonus 11) Ms Wednesday ;_;

So Rakuyo, and Log Nami & Brook. Not bad.

bzzt

Neo Member
Only 5 pulls for me, saving for dat Ace.
Balloon Luffy
Sanji tax
Rakuyo(new)
v2 Usopp
Bonney

So, 1/5 keepers for me.

Tidd

12 pulls. Only trash... Because of dupes. Robin, 2x Moria, Jimbe, different usopp versions, apoo, Coby, str, chopper.

Well at least apoo got another skill up. At this rate I max him before we get his skill books :(

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhh....

So I did a first pull Log Luffy.

Literally shocked, jumped out of my chair up and down. I am done pulling. I have him up currently for anyone on my FL who wants to give him a try. I really, really wish all the best to everyone else. Good luck!!!

No legend, but I'm VERY happy with my pulls this Sugo:

1) GP Usopp (cough)
2) Capone (Sweet)
3) Kid (HECK YES)
4) Marco (YES! WAITED SO LONG)
5) Marco (lol)
6) Law (have)
7) Coby (lol)
8) Robin (have)
9) Buggy (lol)
10) Blamenco (Sweet!)
11) Blamenco (lol)

So, overall: Capone, Kid (YES), Marco (YES), and Blamenco.

Just pulling the Kid and Marco made the whole thing worthwhile for me, so I'm extremely happy. I'll definitely be using Kid teams once I get him leveled up.

chrono01

My ten pull:

- Tornado Tempo Nami [Dupe]
- Mr. 3 [Dupe]
- GP Usopp [Dupe]
- Pell [New, don't care]
- Coby [There you are]
- Mr. 2 [New, I guess it saves me the trouble of farming for him]
- Heavy Point Chopper [Dupe]
- Log Usopp [New]
- Impact Usopp [Dupe]
- Bepo [New]

So yeah, not the best. :/

ElChado

Neo Member
I want a Boa, a Capone, a Thatch, and a Log Luffy.

Kinda wish this was a QCK Up event. I'm going for broke. All hail Log Luffy.

I'll be streaming at 10pm at http://twitch.tv/tricklobster so you can see a grown man break down after multiple stamina bars of no Enel + no Log Luffy.

Well shit grats on that log luffy pull on stream.

Uhhh....

So I did a first pull Log Luffy.

Literally shocked, jumped out of my chair up and down. I am done pulling. I have him up currently for anyone on my FL who wants to give him a try. I really, really wish all the best to everyone else. Good luck!!!

Well shit. nice job. hope lots of us get that kind of luck

Top Bottom