• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

I have:

15 Brook's
15 Hawkins
25 Wapols

And from characters I'm pulling this Sugo

19 Rayleighs (I won't complain if I get Log Luffy instead).
25 Jozus
25 Marcos

350 box space. I'll update to 400 after the next Clash of Clashes as long as I'm not dirty poor lol.

I have 95 gems, so I may have over 120 by the time Sugo comes 💪

chrono01

- 14 Whitebeard [can't use, don't have him yet]
- 8 Rayleigh [see above]
- 7 Jozu [same]

Ones I CAN use:

- 35 Ace
- 35 Marco
- 20 Basil
- 10 Coby V2
- 5 Helmeppo V2
- 9 Ryuma

- 20 Halloween Robin
- 36 Halloween Zoro
- 11 Lucci
- 13 Kaku
- 4 Lulu
- 24 Brook
- 7 Halloween Usopp

That's 229 member box spaces made available. I can't wait.

Heng

Books I cannot use:
10 Rayleigh
4 towel Nami

Books/copies I can use:
42 Marco books
30 Kaku
25 Smoker
22 Coby v2 books
20 Mr. 3 books
15 Mihawk
12 Robin books
11 Tashigi
10 Lion Song Zoro books
6 Impact dial Usopp books
5 Jozu books
5 Zeff books
5 Halloween Zoro
2 (hopefully a few more) Brook

210 spaces not counting the books I cannot use and the turtles I'm going to feed to max out my unit after maxing their special. I'm probably going to hold on a few Garp and Monster Chopper in the up coming even as well as Aisa and Wiper. I may even farm God Enel.

RedBoot

So, upcoming Sugo worth it to spend all gems on?

Just depends on what you want. Log Luffy is certainly worth any number of gems, but there's no guarantee you'll actually pull him.

If you want to wait for the overall RR pool to sweeten a bit, you're probably best waiting for Strong World 1 and 2 to come out. That'll get you all the Stronghats, the new Ace and Shanks, and probably even a few more Loghats with the way Global's sugos are going. But that could also be months from now.

I'm going to do around 5-7 pulls, just since I'd like to get Kid, Capone, Apoo, Log Usopp, or Log Nami, all of whom are boosted here.

makaveli13

Neo Member
I'm not sure what I am going to do when the extra event isles switch over today. I do have 200 SB's to use so that is priority 1.

I am not sure if I should grind out franky until he is maxed or grind eneru and wiper until they drop. I might skip the new fortnight completely.

I think I'l probably get the new story isle out of the way first and then switch to the Shandia fortnight to get the last skill on Urouge and skill max Kuma, who I think only have 5 levels if I'm correct, while the skill up event is still active. I'm on the fence about Aisa. Her special being good doesn't really remedy the fact that everything else about her is garbage and I don't think I've seen a team that utilizes her special, for raid bosses anyway. I prefer to farm story mode drops during half stamina so my plan is to make the most use of the skill up event and then switch to farming whenever that becomes available. That and I'd like the completion gems for the sugo.

Kyou

Blackbeard +1(/5), Mihawk +2(/10), Brook +0(/7), Ryuuma +1(/8)

First foray into saving for a skill up event didnt go great, I guess I saved all my luck for the sugofest ;_;

chrono01

Sorry to hear about the current results. :(

Thankfully, the skill-up went great for me.

Ace - Max
Halloween Robin - Max
Halloween Zoro - Max
Halloween Usopp - Max
Kaku - Skill Level 3 [he's pretty very resistant to skill-up's...]
Lucci - Skill Level 7
Lulu - Skill Level 1, not that I mind
Brook - Max
Marco - Max
Coby V2 - Max
Ryuma - Skill Level 7
Basil Hawkins - Skill Level 6
Helmeppo V2 - Skill Level 3

Not all of these started the event at these Skill Levels, but it's what they're currently at. Ace, Halloween Zoro, Brook, and I believe Marco were all at base Skill Level, so it didn't go too badly. At the very least, many of these are done with so I don't need to concern myself with them in the future. I did hoard too many items, though. I have so many Ace/Marco/Halloween Zoro that I'll just feed away for XP.

TheShah

35 Mihawks and 3 skill ups. Stuck at 19 turns. I've poured around 80 copies into this guy already. Shittiest luck I've ever had.

Maxed Smoker and Mr. 3 at least.

ib4mJJel.png

Get owned n00bs. Pfffft, player level 351 my butt Lucy.

...I'll appreciate this for the 10 minutes it lasts.

so the next isalnd to come out is the maxim and eneru can be farmed there right?

also working on my ryuma skill up to add to my slasher team and think i'll do a couple of pulls for the log strawhats

RedBoot

Oh man, I forgot about Ohm's giant dog! Why isn't she a unit? Get on it, Bamco!

Average luck on my skill ups, mostly hit an average of 1 level per 5 copies, as opposed to the 2-3 per 5 I'd usually hope for on a boost (though the chances are closer to 20%). But my best luck was on Kaku and Marco, which are good places for luck. Only need 4 or so more levels for Marco. Should make Duck Squad farming a bit less hectic.

As for the new content, I made sure I was only 3k from a level, so one Shandia run got me a level, and I'm spending the rest of the stamina on story mode. I want to clear it as soon as possible so I can focus on a mix of Wiper/Enel farming and Shandia fortnight runs for the rest of the week. I'll fit some ranking missions in there somewhere.

chrono01

ib4mJJel.png

Nice job! I'm still tweaking my team, not sure who to go with. I was thinking Towel Nami, Robin, Crocodile, and then maybe two INT Penguin? I don't know which stage to burst on though. I just ran through it once and only got a little under 700k. So close, yet so far...

Heng

ib4mJJel.png

Nice! I'm still waiting for someone to put up Drake so I can try this :/

For skill ups, I got:
Kaku - max
Smoker - max
Marco - max
Coby v2 - max
Mr. 3 - max
Impact Usopp - 2 out of 7
Mihawk - 1 out of 15
Robin - 2 out of 12
Tashigi - 3 out of 11
HW Zoro - 1 out of 5
Jozu - 1 out of 5
Zeff - 1 out of 5
LS Zoro - 2 out of 10
Ryuma - 1 out of 2

Not bad overall, I was a bit disappointed with Mihawk and Robin the most. Still, it was nice maxing out those 5 units when they started at 1 or 2 special level.

Good results on Skill Ups:

H.Zoro - 6/21 - S.LV MAX (CD 10)
Robin - 1/4 - S.LV MAX (CD 12)
Mr. 3 - 3/8 - S.LV MAX (CD 9)
Zeff - 4/6 - S.LV MAX (CD 7)
Brook - 6/25 - S.LV 9 (CD 16)
Ryuma - 7/23 - S.LV 9 (CD 27)
H. Robin - 2/11 - S.LV 4 (CD 16)
Smoker - 2/8 - S.LV 5 (CD 18)
Tashigi - 1/3 - S.LV 2 (CD 24)
P.O. Coby - 0/2 - S.LV 3 (CD 15)
Vivi - 0/6 - S.LV 2 (CD 11)
H.Usopp - 0/2 - S.LV 1 (CD 14)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

quickmemo_2015-11-25-pez5x.png

Ha awesome, maxed him with 48 copies - glad that all the farming was rewarded. It was the only unit i cared about....well except..

quickmemo_2015-11-25-mny6q.png

So good ....to be fair my Marco was already on a 25 CD, but i only had 11 skillbooks. Went 5/11 on skillups...lawl.

For the rest:

LS Zoro 2/3
Mrs. Valentine 1/5 ( couldnt care less xD )
Kaku 1/4 (would have like some more but his CD is 12...so okay)
Brook 2/4
Ryuma 4/10 ( dont really care about his active..so yeah)

Sweet - congrats.

Is it possible to get to the Gem Rewards without Robin ? Otherwise i wont even bother.
Is it just me or is skypia part 2 a lot harder

So its not jut me...only did the first 2 stages but felt kinda rough considering those are just Story Island. Will the Island be on Half Stamina later ?

Kumo

Skill up results!

Blackbeard - 10/60 skill lvl 11
Brook - 4/15 MAX
Coby V2 - 2/20 skill lvl 6
Ryuma - 10/42 skill lvl 11
HW Sanji - 4/18 MAX
Helmeppo V2 - 0/9 -_-
HW Robin - 5/20 MAX

Damn 60 wasn't nearly enough for BB :\. I was getting sooo many 0/5, like five times at least. It was pretty disgusting.

I cleared the ranking challenge pretty easily with X Drake. 2 weak hitters plus Robin and Croc. I waited until the stage before the Franky stage and used Robin's special with only 1 matching orb on Croc and it was enough. The tricky part I think was making sure not to die from the preemptive attack in the next two stages. Had to rely on some luck for food orbs.

Now I just need to pull a Marco and I can clear the rest of the space in my inventory.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Lol, I almost spit out my tea reading this. Glad to see you beat the ranking challenge! I see players with over 2 million, I'm guessing that's going to be the norm for those that try it over and over. I'm good with just acquiring the rewards!

Nice to see everyone find success with the rate up. I faired 1/9 with my ray books... 4 levels to go... gotta farm when those books become available again. Also this skypiea fortnight is not fun, going to focus on story drops I think for the next two weeks.

My skill-up results varied from great to mediocre but overall I'm pleased:

-Maxed Blackbeard. Out of 68 copies I maxed him at 63 used.
-Maxed Wapol. Had 40 books, only needed 20.
-Maxed Halloween Zoro. Out of 48 copies, I needed 35 to max.
-Skill level 5 for Brook. 3 skill ups from 18 copies.
-Just one sklll up for Halloween Brook putting him at skill level 7 of 9. 10 copies.
-Maxed Coby off of 10 books but he was previously decently leveled.
-Maxed Jozu. Out of 21 books, I maxed him off 10. Previously skill level 4.
-Helmeppo is one away from skill max after 17 books.
-Hawkins got 6 skill ups off of 14 books. Two away from max.
-One skill up from 6 Kaku copies putting him at a 14 turn cd.

Everything seemed to go really well with exception to my Brook skill ups. You might say I have a bone to pick with him.

Tidd

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Is it possible to get to the Gem Rewards without Robin ? Otherwise i wont even bother.

So its not jut me...only did the first 2 stages but felt kinda rough considering those are just Story Island. Will the Island be on Half Stamina later ?

Rayleigh, X-drake or Gekko Moria should be able to clear the rankings without Robin but otherwise it's not possible, I think.

And no, doesn't look like it will be 1/2 stamina till after the sugo. So if you want the gems for the sugo (should be 13gems) you have to clear it with the 2x drop rate.

Spinx

Maxed mihawk with 50 copies from level 1. 25 copies left. lmao fuck yes. On japan it took me 100 copies and last week had 3/21 with doflamingo. Fuck yes global.

chrono01

I don't know why I can't hit higher numbers for Franky's ranking. I have a max'd Going Merry, 2x Towel Nami as Captain/Friend[max'd], a max'd Nico Robin, a level 77 Crocodile, and get 4x "Perfect" on Stage 5 with the four PSY units [I use Brain Point Chopper and then Buggy, guaranteeing myself an INT orb on my Towel Nami, Crocodile, and Robin, and I farm an INT orb on my Friend Towel Nami too]. I only hit 750k last time, so I must be doing something wrong. My four INT hitters, with boosted orbs, should be doing more than that. :/

Heng

I don't know why I can't hit higher numbers for Franky's ranking. I have a max'd Going Merry, 2x Towel Nami as Captain/Friend[max'd], a max'd Nico Robin, a level 77 Crocodile, and get 4x "Perfect" on Stage 5 with the four PSY units [I use Brain Point Chopper and then Buggy, guaranteeing myself an INT orb on my Towel Nami, Crocodile, and Robin, and I farm an INT orb on my Friend Towel Nami too]. I only hit 750k last time, so I must be doing something wrong. My four INT hitters, with boosted orbs, should be doing more than that. :/
Have you tried using Drake + Towel Nami? The little extra boost Drake gives you will surely put you above you current record and he has higher attack than Nami. I'll probably leave up my Drake as captain for the next 2 days to make sure those people who need him will have him available.

chrono01

Have you tried using Drake + Towel Nami? The little extra boost Drake gives you will surely put you above you current record and he has higher attack than Nami. I'll probably leave up my Drake as captain for the next 2 days to make sure those people who need him will have him available.
I didn't. I'll have to give that a try then, thanks.

I'll have to be careful not to get my HP too low though, for Franky's pre-emptive that follows Round 5. Maybe I'll switch out Brain Point Chopper for an INT with more HP, and simply farm for orbs instead in the earlier rounds.

It's just too bad you don't always get the three PSY mob + PSY crab, though. It's basically RNG and then you have to be careful not to mess up your combo. :(

Heng

I didn't. I'll have to give that a try then, thanks.

I'll have to be careful not to get my HP too low though, for Franky's pre-emptive that follows Round 5. Maybe I'll switch out Brain Point Chopper for an INT with more HP, and simply farm for orbs instead in the earlier rounds.

It's just too bad you don't always get the three PSY mob + PSY crab, though. It's basically RNG and then you have to be careful not to mess up your combo. :(
Yeah the RNG part caught me off guard and I had to do the mission 3 times (I forgot about Franky's preemptive attack and the other run I thought the waves were set in stone). I tried Nami + Drake and got 740k with a miss at the start. Another thing to keep in mind is the defense of the target. On the run where I got my top rank, I did it with a purple crab + 2 psy unit + 1 int unit. I would kill the crab first because he probably has the most defense followed by the int unit and the 2 psy last. This will give you the little extra boost you need to reach your goal, although you could probably do it without doing this method.

Franky hits around 2000-2500 on the first attempt so make sure you have over 3k going into wave 6. I'm not sure if the second attack is based on health percent but it seems like he hits for 1300 or so on the last wave.

chrono01

Yeah the RNG part caught me off guard and I had to do the mission 3 times (I forgot about Franky's preemptive attack and the other run I thought the waves were set in stone). I tried Nami + Drake and got 740k with a miss at the start. Another thing to keep in mind is the defense of the target. On the run where I got my top rank, I did it with a purple crab + 2 psy unit + 1 int unit. I would kill the crab first because he probably has the most defense followed by the int unit and the 2 psy last. This will give you the little extra boost you need to reach your goal, although you could probably do it without doing this method.

Franky hits around 2000-2500 on the first attempt so make sure you have over 3k going into wave 6. I'm not sure if the second attack is based on health percent but it seems like he hits for 1300 or so on the last wave.
Thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it.

I was thinking of going Towel Nami/X-Drake, Robin, Crocodile, Hawkins, and then Moria as an HP buffer [so I can easily tank more hits and slowly decrease my HP]. If I can stall enough for Hawkins, which shouldn't be bad, I can use his special to reduce the target's DEF. It does decrease their HP by 10%, so that might be a bad thing. :/

I'll work with it, though.

linkent

Almost died at Franky,
Delayed that 3turns +def.
and gloom 1 turn.
Left 400hp.
Then he died when my 3rd member hit for 200k.

Do you guys use penguin again?

Hisoka

Well I was one skillup short of maxing BB but i did max Ray, Robin, kaku, lucci, and God Cobi so I'm pretty happy.

Even rayleigh lol, Congrats!

Sorry to hear about the current results. :(

Thankfully, the skill-up went great for me.

Ace - Max
Halloween Robin - Max
Halloween Zoro - Max
Halloween Usopp - Max
Kaku - Skill Level 3 [he's pretty very resistant to skill-up's...]
Lucci - Skill Level 7
Lulu - Skill Level 1, not that I mind
Brook - Max
Marco - Max
Coby V2 - Max
Ryuma - Skill Level 7
Basil Hawkins - Skill Level 6
Helmeppo V2 - Skill Level 3

Not all of these started the event at these Skill Levels, but it's what they're currently at. Ace, Halloween Zoro, Brook, and I believe Marco were all at base Skill Level, so it didn't go too badly. At the very least, many of these are done with so I don't need to concern myself with them in the future. I did hoard too many items, though. I have so many Ace/Marco/Halloween Zoro that I'll just feed away for XP.

Nice! I'm still waiting for someone to put up Drake so I can try this :/

For skill ups, I got:
Kaku - max
Smoker - max
Marco - max
Coby v2 - max
Mr. 3 - max
Impact Usopp - 2 out of 7
Mihawk - 1 out of 15
Robin - 2 out of 12
Tashigi - 3 out of 11
HW Zoro - 1 out of 5
Jozu - 1 out of 5
Zeff - 1 out of 5
LS Zoro - 2 out of 10
Ryuma - 1 out of 2

Not bad overall, I was a bit disappointed with Mihawk and Robin the most. Still, it was nice maxing out those 5 units when they started at 1 or 2 special level.

Awesome guys!

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

quickmemo_2015-11-25-pez5x.png

Ha awesome, maxed him with 48 copies - glad that all the farming was rewarded. It was the only unit i cared about....well except..

quickmemo_2015-11-25-mny6q.png

So good ....to be fair my Marco was already on a 25 CD, but i only had 11 skillbooks. Went 5/11 on skillups...lawl.

For the rest:

LS Zoro 2/3
Mrs. Valentine 1/5 ( couldnt care less xD )
Kaku 1/4 (would have like some more but his CD is 12...so okay)
Brook 2/4
Ryuma 4/10 ( dont really care about his active..so yeah)

Sweet - congrats.

Outstanding. Only 48 copies <_<
Well i thought my 15 will manage to max my BB, but then again, i only got one so i feel the pain from others who suffer 0/5 on some skillups xD

My skill-up results varied from great to mediocre but overall I'm pleased:

-Maxed Blackbeard. Out of 68 copies I maxed him at 63 used.
-Maxed Wapol. Had 40 books, only needed 20.
-Maxed Halloween Zoro. Out of 48 copies, I needed 35 to max.
-Skill level 5 for Brook. 3 skill ups from 18 copies.
-Just one sklll up for Halloween Brook putting him at skill level 7 of 9. 10 copies.
-Maxed Coby off of 10 books but he was previously decently leveled.
-Maxed Jozu. Out of 21 books, I maxed him off 10. Previously skill level 4.
-Helmeppo is one away from skill max after 17 books.
-Hawkins got 6 skill ups off of 14 books. Two away from max.
-One skill up from 6 Kaku copies putting him at a 14 turn cd.

Everything seemed to go really well with exception to my Brook skill ups. You might say I have a bone to pick with him.

Awesome.. Super jealous of your BB, Wapol and Hawkins.

My skill-ups were still pretty nice though, managed to max

Coby
Jozu
All Halloween units are maxed except Brook
My humming Brook is maxed

Wapol 5
Hawkins 3
Smoker 6
Ryuma 10
Blackbeard as i said.. 2 xD 1/15 is a pity

Now waiting for sugo! Marco will be insta maxed with 50 books, will get him for sure!

Oh and a fun note: managed to do the Franky ranking, but GEEEZ i thought it's so hard, even with robin. After 3 tries were i did it on the last, i was about changing my team for Skypia.. And couldnt believe what i saw. A coffin boat on my Nami team hahahha.. At least it pushed crocodile, otherwise i would've never made it.

RedBoot

Cleared Ark Maxim. That last Enel fight is no joke. I went in with a Double Vista/Coffin Boat team (aka so much health I can't possibly die) and still had a little trouble. He can Gloom you if you let him get to around 20% health, so that hurt the HP boosting plan. I'm thinking Towel Nami plus Vista friend captain with Robin to burst his last health might be the "best" way to do it. Might need to see if I can do it with Double Mihawk and a team of INT Slashers too. Either way, it'll be rough to farm. Both the other Enel appearances come with other mobs though, so the final stage will be the "best" place to farm him.

I think I'm going to farm Wiper for a bit and see if I can get him quickly. After three runs of his stage, no Wiper, but I did get Shura. :p

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I maxed Lion Song Zoro, Marco, and got BB to level 19 cooldown. Got 6 skill ups on Rayleigh and Basil, so not bad at all.

Also went on a 20-30 farm session for Enel on stream. Did not get him.

Sigh.

Heng

Coby
Jozu

Wapol 5
Hawkins 3
Smoker 6
Ryuma 10

Now waiting for sugo! Marco will be insta maxed with 50 books, will get him for sure!

Oh and a fun note: managed to do the Franky ranking, but GEEEZ i thought it's so hard, even with robin. After 3 tries were i did it on the last, i was about changing my team for Skypia.. And couldnt believe what i saw. A coffin boat on my Nami team hahahha.. At least it pushed crocodile, otherwise i would've never made it.
Besides BB, I'd say you also had pretty good luck during this skill up event. It's going to be nice to include Coby and Kaku in my farming teams since their CD is low. Hopefully you get Marco this Sugofest!

Yeah even with Robin, this was not an easy mission. I'm not really happy that this event basically required you to have 1 specific unit or you're screwed. I don't want other missions to be this demanding on what character you need to have. It seems like the ranking mission requires more luck than skill though that's not to say that it doesn't require any skill. It might not be easy to create missions where it doesn't require specific unit to complete and be difficult at the same time.

Thanks for the tips, Heng. With X-Drake and Towel Nami as leaders, I managed to complete the Franky bounty. For my subs I had Robin, Crocodile, and two INT penguin [regular and rainbow]. It was really close though, I knocked my health down a little too much so I barely healed up before Franky's attacks. I had just over 900HP at the end, and would have definitely been killed in the next turn.

Anyway, it's done! Now I can focus on the new story content/event island.
Nice, congrats! I'm glad I was able to help :)
I think I completed the mission under 200 health, so that was pretty scary heh.

chrono01

Thanks for the tips, Heng. With X-Drake and Towel Nami as leaders, I managed to complete the Franky bounty. For my subs I had Robin, Crocodile, and two INT penguin [regular and rainbow]. It was really close though, I knocked my health down a little too much so I barely healed up before Franky's attacks. I had just over 900HP at the end, and would have definitely been killed in the next turn.

Anyway, it's done! Now I can focus on the new story content/event island.

Kumo

I swear, the more useless the character is, the higher the chance of a skill up.... I'm pretty sure this is how they have it programmed. :p

The new fortnight is pretty... boring. Maybe I'll just farm story isles but I do want the Urouge books. Hmmm decisions.

I hope my lack of skill ups will be made up for with amazing sugo pulls. xD

Ace = 0/2
Robin = 2/6 level 5
Marco = 1/1 MAX (ahahahah)
Hawkins = 2/2 level 3
mr.3 = 2/15
coby v2 = 2/7 MAX
ryuuma = 4/21 level 5

H.Robin = 0/1 level 3
H.Usopp = 0/2 level 3
H.Brook = 1/1 level 5
H.Zoro = 2/9 level 6

Hina = 0/1 level 4
kaku = 2/8 level 7
brook = 7/19 level 8

MIHAWK = 15/50 MAX

smoker = 2/5 MAX (now I still have 5 smokers left .. probably won't get sockets for ages, right?)

AHAHAHAH oh my god, I literally got everything I wanted.

Maxed Marco with only a single skillbook left.

Maxed Smoker.

Maxed Mihawk in a single run with 50 skillbooks!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I was going for +-20 on mihawk and reached it with only 5 books left, then I got 3/5 skill ups on my final 5 books. amazing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rayleigh, X-drake or Gekko Moria should be able to clear the rankings without Robin but otherwise it's not possible, I think.

And no, doesn't look like it will be 1/2 stamina till after the sugo. So if you want the gems for the sugo (should be 13gems) you have to clear it with the 2x drop rate.

Alright thanks !!

I have Moria but reading the last couple posts it seems like it can be even difficult if you have Robin...so i will focus on Story Islands first. Drake would have been great but having to heal back with Moria after the preemptives doesnt sound too fun.

Coby
Jozu

Wapol 5
Hawkins 3
Smoker 6
Ryuma 10

Wait did you also get to max Halloween Usopp ? Either way i hope you get Marco this Sugo so you can use all those skillbooks - also expecting Zephyr soon...so getting Marco now would be perfect.
Cleared Ark Maxim. That last Enel fight is no joke. I went in with a Double Vista/Coffin Boat team (aka so much health I can't possibly die) and still had a little trouble. He can Gloom you if you let him get to around 20% health, so that hurt the HP boosting plan. I'm thinking Towel Nami plus Vista friend captain with Robin to burst his last health might be the "best" way to do it. Might need to see if I can do it with Double Mihawk and a team of INT Slashers too. Either way, it'll be rough to farm. Both the other Enel appearances come with other mobs though, so the final stage will be the "best" place to farm him.

I think I'm going to farm Wiper for a bit and see if I can get him quickly. After three runs of his stage, no Wiper, but I did get Shura. :p
Thanks for the heads up - once i reach the final stage i will also go for the safe Vista clear. Without 1/2 stamina i dont wanna have to repeat a stage because of a stupid death.
Edit:
Marco = 1/1 MAX (ahahahah)
coby v2 = 2/7 MAX
MIHAWK = 15/50 MAX

smoker = 2/5 MAX (now I still have 5 smokers left .. probably won't get sockets for ages, right?)

AHAHAHAH oh my god, I literally got everything I wanted.

Maxed Marco with only a single skillbook left.

Maxed Smoker.

Maxed Mihawk in a single run with 50 skillbooks!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I was going for +-20 on mihawk and reached it with only 5 books left, then I got 3/5 skill ups on my final 5 books. amazing.
perfection.gif

Congrats man - getting those MVP units skilled. That feeling when you get to max skill the exact units you were focusing on...so good. Yeah he isnt the newest unit anymore but having MIhawk max skilled is a gamechanger for so many Islands.

PS. Can you run Marco for Zephyr or do still need some Garp skillups?

perfection.gif

Congrats man - getting those MVP units skilled. That feeling when you get to max skill the exact units you were focusing on...so good. Yeah he isnt the newest unit anymore but having MIhawk max skilled is a gamechanger for so many Islands.

PS. Can you run Marco for Zephyr or do still need some Garp skillups?

Thank you! Yeah aside from Robin (for whom I didn't manage to grind that many books anyway) I've basically maxed

As for Garp .. I've not leveled him up at all yet, when the legendaries first popped up the only viable team I had was Vivi/Laboon. It's only recently that I've started getting some of the vital set pieces to get some of the proper grinding teams set up.

(e.g. until after alabasta I had no INT leader aside from buggy, so while I did have Robin I didn't have a good captain to use her with; now I have a near max level vista.)

Top Bottom