• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

Decided to do 25 pulls for this Sugofest. Bolded and underlined the units I didn't have before this Sugofest.

• Gin
  • Towel Nami
  • Mr. 2
  • Mr. Prince
  • Nefertari Vivi
    [*]Log Usopp evolved
  • Princess Vivi
  • Heavy Point Chopper
    [*]Mad Monk Urouge
    [*]Log Usopp
  • Vista
    [*]Jewelry Bonney
    [*]Jewelry Bonney evolved
    [*]Whitebeard
  • Buggy
  • Cabin Boy Helmeppo
  • Choo
  • Mr. 2
  • Miss Wednesday
  • Hot Rock Stew Chef Sanji
  • Blamenco
  • Chaka
    [*]Urouge
  • Choo
  • Impact Usopp

I'm happy I saved Whitebeard skill books.

Mazre

Hammer Usopp (ugh)
Coby (ugh)
3k Zoro (god damn teasing gold poster)
Streaming Wolf Zoro (ehh at lesat it's new)

and I'm calling it done for this sugo

chrono01

Went more trying for Kid or more Log characters, I give up. It's an Usopp-fest:

- Mr. 5 [Dupe]
- Bonney [New]
- Mr. 2 [Dupe]
- Marco [Dupe]
- Robin [Dupe]
- Mirage Nami [Dupe]
- Ashura Zoro [Dupe]
- Coby [Again]
- Mr. 2 [Dupe]
- Impact Usopp [Dupe]
- Tabasco Star Usopp [Dupe]
- Koza [Dupe]
- Another Log Usopp [Dupe]
- Usopp Hammer [Dupe]
- Bepo [Dupe]

I give up. 25 pulls [down to 68 Rainbow Gems], and only Mr. 2 [who's farmable], Bonney, and Bepo to show for it. I'm going to return to my motto of only pulling five times per Sugofest, this destroys my morale.

Edit: Two more, because I didn't want to end on Bepo.

- Miss Wednesday [Dupe]
- Streaming Swords Zoro [New]

Whatever, I'm officially done. Five times per next Sugofest, and the rest that follows. The way I figure, you're either going to be lucky or you're not. Throwing Rainbow Gems at the gatcha doesn't work for me. At all.

Heng

uJBDPlw.jpg
Finally got a great yellow striker, although it would have been better to have Urouge instead. Didn't expect log Nami to have a decent special. Finally got Mr. 2 so I don't ever have to farm him again (thank god...). Overall I'm happy with my pulls, it's really hard not to pull a few more.

Congrats on Log Luffy guys! And welcome to the Whitebeard club!

Morning Star Rakuyo
Capone Bege
Voyage Log: Monkey D. Luffy (the new 6 star)
Shanks

Good pulls.

Then...
Usopp
Usopp Hammer
Golden Pound Usopp
Zoro

*reset game*
Sanji
Impact Dial Usopp
Usopp

Great start... not so much a great end, hah.

chrono01

Morning Star Rakuyo
Capone Bege
Voyage Log: Monkey D. Luffy (the new 6 star)
Shanks

Good pulls.

Then...
Usopp
Usopp Hammer
Golden Pound Usopp
Zoro

*reset game*
Sanji
Impact Dial Usopp
Usopp

Great start... not so much a great end, hah.
Oh man, Log Luffy alone makes it a win. Congrats!

Oh man, Log Luffy alone makes it a win. Congrats!

Thanks! I stopped spending money since I spent... well, more than I care to admit on previous sugofests and kept going on Zoro/Sanji binges instead. So it's nice to finally get a Sugofest drop after all that time/money invested, hah.

Heng

I decided to do a few more and got Log Usopp. He looks just as good as God Usopp but has better stats. He's also a striker so he would fit perfectly with my striker team (although I don't need the turn delay in most cases).

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I like to try and pull until I get a new unit nowadays, finally on my 7th it was Log Usopp, but fuck him and I got Log Nami on the 8th, yay.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Some really nice pulls here, congrats - looks like we already have more Log Luffy's than Boa since she was added heh.

I used more or less all my orbs for 8 pulls. Of course I didn't get a 6 star or Robin (bye bye current ranking Mission). But between the Usopsp and dupes I got 4* Apoo and 5*Thatch... So I can't be too mad since I got at least something new and useful.

I just hope that the next Raid boss isn't coming before I can save up some stones again.

All in all not much accomplished so far this week in OPTC .

Heng

so do Log Nami and Brook have any good uses?

I was excited that Brook was a slasher until I saw he was dex...
Log Nami would be great in an int burst team. Although Coby and Kaku is technically better since they last 2 turn, she fits better on an in team. So I guess you could use her to get a better rank on this week's mission lol...

DrAg0nBoY

I hate myself and this game so much. Got 5 psy, 4 dex, 2 str and 1 int unit. Psy rate up my ass.

I am not pulling the next sugo. I knew I wouldn't get anything because I got Enel yesterday...

Congrats to all of you who got good units.

Spinx

First pull Marco. I'm done. zehahahahahahaha

Edit: had to do more pulls...

Log nami *4
Usopp Hammer
Usopp Hammer
Tashigi
Impact dial Usopp
Log Robin *5
Rakuyo *5
Apoo *4

linkent

Of course I didn't get a 6 star or Robin (bye bye current ranking Mission). But between the Usopsp and dupes I got 4* Apoo and 5*Thatch...

Be like me, forget about her and suddenly got 3 copies of her >.<
Read somewhere that it is possible to get 800k
With Hogback, Friends Drake,
Croc and another high dmg int with 2 penguin.

Maybe u can try the simulator to see.
I hate myself and this game so much. Got 5 psy, 4 dex, 2 str and 1 int unit. Psy rate up my ass.

I am not pulling the next sugo. I knew I wouldn't get anything because I got Enel yesterday...

Congrats to all of you who got good units.
Psy Rate up my ass indeed.
8 pulls 0psy.

Congratz go all Legend owners!

Verelios

Ussop Hammer
Ussop Tabasco Sauce
Ussop 3&#9734;
Mr.5 3&#9734;
Nemul 4&#9734;!
Log Chopper
Weightless girl
Zero 3&#9734;
Marco 5&#9734; Duuuuupppppeeeeee
Impact Dial Ussop

Shitty Sugoi for me. The hell is with all the Ussops on a STR rate up!?

Heng

Ussop Hammer
Ussop Tabasco Sauce
Ussop 3&#9734;
Mr.5 3&#9734;
Nemul 4&#9734;!
Log Chopper
Weightless girl
Zero 3&#9734;
Marco 5&#9734; Duuuuupppppeeeeee
Impact Dial Ussop

Shitty Sugoi for me. The hell is with all the Ussops on a STR rate up!?
Wait what do you mean STR up? That's going to happen on December 1. It's actually a psy up for this Sugofest. Sucks about the Usoppfest :(

Wazzy

Banned
I pulled

Log Brook
Robin
Marco evolved(already had a maxed one but at least I got a skill up!)
Usopp
Kuza
Kuma

All were duplicates except for Log Brook but I'm happy with my pulls. I might try a couple more later to see if I can nab a Boa but otherwise I'm probs done with this sugo.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I would've posted this earlier, but was streaming:

jNhN33s.jpg

I spent 180 gems and my very last pull was a red poster. Log Fucking Luffy. It was unreal; the chat freaked out. Props to Clogger for sending me his prayers throughout. Woot.

Also got Rakuyo and Curiel.

I spent 180 gems and my very last pull was a red poster. Log Fucking Luffy. It was unreal; the chat freaked out. Props to Clogger for sending me his prayers throughout. Woot.

&#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388;

I got you.

chrono01

jNhN33s.jpg

Congrats to you and everyone else who pulled a Legend!

Me...no such luck. Actually, with 135 Gems, I really got nothing usable. Mr. 2 [which I can farm for], Bonney [who's useless], Bepo [also useless], Log Usopp, Lion's Song Zoro, and a bunch of duplicates. It would have been a nice Sugofest for me if I didn't already have Marco, Towel Nami, and Robin [pulled duplicates of them], but what can you do? Maybe one day I'll have a Legend...

I really just wanted a Kid, Vista, Blamenco, or Shanks. Got none of them. It's a lot more devastating when you do as many pulls as this, so I'm going to restrict myself to five per Sugofest [maybe ten, assuming I can make 50 free gems in a month]. I'm definitely never going beyond 10, the despair is just too great.

Meanwhile, I still have 53 gems that are calling me to use them, but given how many duplicates I received today [and my luck], I'm going to save them. The Log units will be available outside of this Sugofest, right?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
&#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388;

I got you.
I have such a positive association with that ascii now, it's almost absurd.

Also, now I have Log Luffy and Rayleigh. That's kind of insane. I don't think Enel will ever drop for me, but I'm A-OK with that now.

Heng

...What? God dammit.
Lol :(

Congrats to you and everyone else who pulled a Legend!

Me...no such luck. Actually, with 135 Gems, I really got nothing usable. Mr. 2 [which I can farm for], Bonney [who's useless], Bepo [also useless], Log Usopp, Lion's Song Zoro, and a bunch of duplicates. It would have been a nice Sugofest for me if I didn't already have Marco, Towel Nami, and Robin [pulled duplicates of them], but what can you do? Maybe one day I'll have a Legend...

I really just wanted a Kid, Vista, Blamenco, or Shanks. Got none of them. It's a lot more devastating when you do as many pulls as this, so I'm going to restrict myself to five per Sugofest [maybe ten, assuming I can make 50 free gems in a month]. I'm definitely never going beyond 10, the despair is just too great.

Meanwhile, I still have 53 gems that are calling me to use them, but given how many duplicates I received today [and my luck], I'm going to save them. The Log units will be available outside of this Sugofest, right?
That sucks about not pulling anything good... hang in there, you'll get something good one day!

Looking at the Sugofest this time around, it doesn't look like the other third of the log characters were available. I'm sure they'll come back but the Sugofest has to mention that they have a chance to drop specifically.

linkent

Friend spend 670gems to get all Log(-Luffy) and 1 legend which is Rayleigh.
So for us f2p players, one day my friend, we will get them.
Saving for STR up Sugo from now on.
Log Luffy is ridiculously cool in game :-(

Seeing how he could get all Previous Logs, i assume they will be available forever(unlike Sakuras which is specifically mentioned to be limited)

Majukun

usual shitty sugo for me

chaka (new but useless)
5 star vivi (dupe)
base Star Mr 5 (dupe)
balloon luffy (already have g3,do I keep it?)
log brook (new shitty log after log chopper last time)

I hate this game

chrono01

That sucks about not pulling anything good... hang in there, you'll get something good one day!

Looking at the Sugofest this time around, it doesn't look like the other third of the log characters were available. I'm sure they'll come back but the Sugofest has to mention that they have a chance to drop specifically.
Yeah, you can't win em' all. I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of the useful units, such as G3 Luffy, Marco, Ace, Urogue, Law, Apoo, Robin, etc., so I can't complain a whole lot. It's saddening to spend gems and get nothing out of it, but that's the gatcha life. I'm glad to hear that some here managed to pull Log Luffy, though. I genuinely mean that.

Friend spend 670gems to get all Log(-Luffy) and 1 legend which is Rayleigh.
So for us f2p players, one day my friend, we will get them.
Saving for STR up Sugo from now on.
Log Luffy is ridiculously cool in game :-(

Seeing how he could get all Previous Logs, i assume they will be available forever(unlike Sakuras which is specifically mentioned to be limited)
Thanks, good to know! I'd love the collect the Log units for their voices, but don't want to go all out now, especially since we're missing a few. I know they won't always be featured at a rate-up, but if I can have the chance to get them at all, that's all I need. I know Log Luffy will remain a Sugofest exclusive, so he's not going anywhere.

not a single dupe even gave a skill up

*stares out window*
I'm saving the duplicates of my repeat units [such as the Straw Hats, Marco, etc.] for sockets, but damn that sucks. Sorry man. :(

usual shitty sugo for me

chaka (new but useless)
5 star vivi (dupe)
base Star Mr 5 (dupe)
balloon luffy (already have g3,do I keep it?)
log brook (new shitty log after log chopper last time)

I hate this game
:(

Jayhawk

I couldn't help myself and did one more pull... Log Nami. My waifu collection grows. PULL ONE MORE, CHRONO01! I HAVE BLESSED YOUR GACHAS.

1 yolo pull: princess vivi.

Already had her so whatever.

Not gonna pull anything else until next Sugo as I've got most good psy units & almost the entire boosted list.

Kumo

30 pulls... and not a single fucking Marco. I'm so disappointed right now, you guys. :(

Notable pulls that weren't dupes:
Capone
Law
Sengoku
Rakuyo

Is Sengoku any good? I got my hopes up pretty hard for log luffy when I saw that red poster falling down. xD

Fresh out of gems now, sighhhhhh

Majukun

30 pulls... and not a single fucking Marco. I'm so disappointed right now, you guys. :(

Capone
Law
Sengoku
Rakuyo

Is Sengoku any good? I got my hopes up pretty hard for log luffy when I saw that red poster falling down. xD

you got a fucking legend.. at least be happy about it.. Someone here just finds trash

chrono01

I couldn't help myself and did one more pull... Log Nami. My waifu collection grows. PULL ONE MORE, CHRONO01! I HAVE BLESSED YOUR GACHAS.
I know it wouldn't be just one, haha.

Nah, I'm done with this Sugofest. I've had horrible luck, I'm not going to press I further.

Capone
Law
Sengoku
Rakuyo

Man, Sengoku is a Legend. Be happy! Also, Capone and Law are solid units, you did well. You did A LOT better than I did, that's for sure.

So you tell me this is a good pull, innit?

But is it better than Rayleigh? :3
Nah awful, sell him.

Congrats!

chrono01

My blessing has been wasted. :(

Blessing given to next person who only does one more pull!
I was trolled too much by Usopp today, I can't stand to think about spending another five gems. I'll probably save until SW Ace is released and try my luck then.

I spent 135 gems today and literally have nothing substantial to show from it. That doesn't make me want to spend more, quite the opposite. :/

RedBoot

As usual, four pulls tonight, one tomorrow.

-Marco (Dupe, knew I'd get another one since he's double boosted)
-Log Nami (One of the ones I wanted, plus I just wanted any Loghat in general, just to see how the sound clips work)
-Evolved Mr.3 (So many runs on Little Garden and Alubarna with no result, and now I randomly pull him. Too bad H.Zoro's kind of better. Still happy with this one though)
-Regular Ass Luffy (why are you in the rare pool at all?)

2 good pulls and a useful dupe is already better than last sugo. I'll hope for the best on tomorrow's pull.

I think Log Nami is going to prove useful, but so far I've realized her biggest problem is that she's Nami, so you can't use her with Towel Nami. I wish I had X-Drake, would be nice to have another attack booster for INT for when Vista's 2x isn't enough.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Be like me, forget about her and suddenly got 3 copies of her >.<
Read somewhere that it is possible to get 800k
With Hogback, Friends Drake,
Croc and another high dmg int with 2 penguin.

Maybe u can try the simulator to see.

RNG knows how i really feel - especially with the current Missions i need her more than ever...cant hide those feelings lol.

This just isnt my missions - thanks for the heads up, but the Hogback Fortnight is the only one i missed since i stopped playing for that brief time period. Yeah it all comes together now ...ouch. Just have to accept the L on this one and move on.

jNhN33s.jpg

Awesome man - i missed your stream since i was still sleeping but glad that you ended your stream on suck a high note. Probably would have lost my shit as well :-D
So you tell me this is a good pull, innit?

But is it better than Rayleigh? :3
Congrats bro :-D
...Rayleigh, WB and Log Luffy are Jackpot pulls, doesnt get any better.

Kumo

you got a fucking legend.. at least be happy about it.. Someone here just finds trash

Yeah, I am happy about him. All I realistically wanted for this sugo was Marco and the game wouldn't give him to me. Just salty right now, I guess, but it'll pass.

Man, Sengoku is a Legend. Be happy! Also, Capone and Law are solid units, you did well. You did A LOT better than I did, that's for sure.

I am happy, honest! I just really wanted that Marco, man. :( I wouldn't have pulled so damn much if I got him right away (and I wouldn't have Sengoku I guess). Now I'm stuck with all these Marco skillbooks, ugh. The PSY rate up is such a sham too. I checked my pulls and only 6 out of 30 were PSY characters. God I hate rate recruit, it's too unreliable :/

chrono01

I am happy, honest! I just really wanted that Marco, man. :( I wouldn't have pulled so damn much if I got him right away (and I wouldn't have Sengoku I guess). Now I'm stuck with all these Marco skillbooks, ugh. The PSY rate up is such a sham too. I checked my pulls and only 6 out of 30 were PSY characters. God I hate rate recruit, it's too unreliable :/
I would give you [not even trade] my Marco duplicate if I could. Seriously, I have no need for him. I pulled another of him tonight. :(

Top Bottom