• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Copons

Congrats bro :-D
...Rayleigh, WB and Log Luffy are Jackpot pulls, doesnt get any better.

Forgot to say "But is it better than my Rayleigh?" :p

(but really, I'm super happy for the pull, but I can't help thinking that I'll still use Ray over Log Luffy, Ray's combo being way easier)

Nibel

1st pull: Log Brock
2nd: Log Chopper
3. Shanks
4. Ace
5. Jimbe

And still a lot to pull.. man I'd be really happy with a 6-star for once

Kyou

a borderline obsessive drive to make this day not a total bust yielded results, Enel dropped finally.

so that's something

Jayhawk

Since the next Sugofest should be around Christmas time and because I am thankful for my Sugofest luck, I'm feeling like doing something similar to what I've done with other GAF communities during the holidays in past years.

I'll be giving away $20-30 via Google Play Store or Apple App Store online gift card to a random lucky member of the OPTC GAF community. The expectation is that the winner uses that gift card towards rainbow gems explicitly for the next Sugofest. To be eligible, send me a PM of your in game handle and you must be on my in game friend list. You must also have posted in this thread. I'll accept entries until a few days before the next Sugofest and I'll pick a winner then.

chrono01

Since the next Sugofest should be around Christmas time and because I am thankful for my Sugofest luck, I'm feeling like doing something similar to what I've done with other GAF communities during the holidays in past years.

I'll be giving away $20-30 via Google Play Store or Apple App Store online gift card to a random lucky member of the OPTC GAF community. The expectation is that the winner uses that gift card towards rainbow gems explicitly for the next Sugofest. To be eligible, send me a PM of your in game handle and you must be on my in game friend list. You must also have posted in this thread. I'll accept entries until a few days before the next Sugofest and I'll pick a winner then.
Good man.

Should I send/opt in now, or wait closer to Sugofest?

BTW, this is generous what you're doing. I know saying this doesn't improve my chances of winning, I just wanted to say that.

Kyou

BTW, congrats on your Enel, Kyou. Day somewhat saved for you?
I'm not terribly unhappy with Log Nami, Log Brook and what's his name. At least I got some new units.

I'll just hold on to these sad little four g3 luffy skillbooks a little longer...

Jayhawk

Good man.

Should I send/opt in now, or wait closer to Sugofest?

BTW, this is generous what you're doing. I know saying this doesn't improve my chances of winning, I just wanted to say that.

Do it whenever. Winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants using a randomizer I find online. I'm also limiting entrants to people who still log into the game based on what the game tells me on the friend screen.

Majukun

by handle you mean the id?

also,are we friend?what is your name in the game?

Dandte

I also pulled the 2 worst log units available according to the ranking
it would have been funny if it wasn't so sad (cit.)

4 pulls

Tashigi
Gp usopp
Log usopp
Base sanji evo

Yep, i'm still Stuck in early Game gatchas...i can feel you maju and chrono *pat on the shoulder*

Jayhawk

by handle you mean the id?

also,are we friend?what is your name in the game?

Pretty sure we are friends unless there is another Majukun. I think I'm still "Jayhawk @ GAF". ID or name is fine unless your user name is generic like "Straw Hat Pirates".

RalchAC

Congratulations to all of you guys! So many Log Luffies. Wow. I've had good luck with Sugo too! Did 10 pulls and got.

Ms Golden Week 3* (New)
Hammer Usopp (Dupe)
Ms Golden week (oh shit, this is going to be one of those Sugos...?)
4* v1 Zoro (pull pull pull, the tide will change)
Jozu (fuck yeah!! And I skill maxed him)
V1 Nami
Marco (awesome, but only got 3/35 skill ups)
Jimbei (cool)
Rakuyo (awesome)

Really happy with Sugo. I still have 72 gems. I may do like 2 or 3 pulls in the evening if I feel like it.

Pretty sure we are friends unless there is another Majukun. I think I'm still "Jayhawk @ GAF". ID or name is fine unless your user name is generic like "Straw Hat Pirates".

That's really nice of you. I'll send you a message, since I've been dirty poor lately lol.

Dandte

It's the sixth digit, I tell you. IT HAS TO BE! 5 is cursed.

Conspiracy time.
Another two pulls:

Another log usopp
Another base usopp

No skill up from the log usopp. Yeah Looks like 5 joint forces with 3 to crush our will, but next Time i will pull a sw nami, boa and something i only have 3 copies so far like g3 -.- Mark My words!

chrono01

Another two pulls:

Another log usopp
Another base usopp

No skill up from the log usopp. Yeah Looks like 5 joint forces with 3 to crush our will, but next Time i will pull a sw nami, boa and something i only have 3 copies so far like g3 -.- Mark My words!
Yes, our time will come!

...Maybe.

Heng

Wow that's very generous of you! I sent you a Friend request (I thought I've added you since you posted in this thread when I started this game.

Is Sugofest always once a month? It felt like it's been forever since the last one but maybe it's because I skipped a few.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow - now i have used all my stones lol. Used the daily free gem which put me to 5 stone for one last pull.

Log Nami

Her CD is quite high with 15 turns but maybe i can use her somehow to clear the ranking mission hmmm.
Forgot to say "But is it better than my Rayleigh?" :p

(but really, I'm super happy for the pull, but I can't help thinking that I'll still use Ray over Log Luffy, Ray's combo being way easier)

Oh you have Rayleigh as well ? So you are one those ...heh, man some guys are just very lucky when it comes to 6*.

I cant participate because i am EU based but thats a awesome giveaway.

Kyou

looking I only have 77/166 friend slots filled. I... should probably get around to adding more gaf people at some point.

RalchAC

Wow - now i have used all my stones lol. Used the daily free gem which put me to 5 stone for one last pull.

Log Nami

Her CD is quite high with 15 turns but maybe i can use her somehow to clear the ranking mission hmmm.

Oh you have Rayleigh as well ? So you are one those ...heh, man some guys are just very lucky when it comes to 6*.

I cant participate because i am EU based but thats a awesome giveaway.

Oh crap. I'm EU too lol

looking I only have 77/166 friend slots filled. I... should probably get around to adding more gaf people at some point.

Im going to do a new excel spreadsheet for the new ot, since the last time I watched it it was full of people who dropped the game.

And speaking about the OT2... How are your Photoshop skills? Lol

Copons

And don't forget Boa too! :D

But my Sugo luck is balanced by my farming unluck. 100+ useless runs for Croc, Mr. 2, and many others, including some rare units in some fortnights.
I'm totally grateful for the 6*s, but sometimes I would kill myself for all the time wasted in Alubarna. :(

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats on the Log Luffy pulls pelicansurf, copons and burritosenior! Burritosenior I'll be sure to add you if I haven't already, can always use more Log Luffy friends.

After the Log Luffy first pull I got a little greedy and did another 8 pulls I want to say and managed a Log Brook. It was more so foolishly testing my luck on red posters, but I'm done now and I'm happy regardless with the end result. Some fun tidbits unless it was coincidence but Log Luffy (perhaps all Log units?) speaks when you get a super success on him. Definitely a fun unit to play with and am looking forward to levelling him through the weekend.

I would've posted this earlier, but was streaming.

I watched your stream retroactively, thanks for doing that! It was fun to watch and funny to see as I echo your sentiments of "being scared" when pulling initially. I'm sure it means nothing, but I've been trying to no avail with Enel to drop as well and was wondering how my luck would work out today. Of course it's easier to say that in hindsight. Again awesome clutch last pull! To which,

Meanwhile, I still have 53 gems that are calling me to use them, but given how many duplicates I received today [and my luck], I'm going to save them. The Log units will be available outside of this Sugofest, right?

The Log units are always available, it's cool in that sense that they're always there but also difficult with Luffy being a legend.

I just wanted to add some dialogue to how your pulls went, given the amount of gems used today. Yet the corollary can be found in pelican using 170+ gems and getting who he wanted. I find that Sugofest always revolves around casting a net you are personally comfortable with and living with the results. Unless you absolutely go for it, it's scary how things can get out of hand very easily as Sugofest can really be an up and down experience.

I've been there in regards to doing 66 pulls for a Rayleigh on the last pull, to doing 100 pulls and probably should've stopped halfway after a Whitebeard, then a Sugo with another 60-70 pulls and netting no legend, to now just doing one pull and being absolutely lucky. It really is a case if you're lucky you're lucky and while it's great to see some find success in new units, it's also a bummer to see others not fair so well. Whether it matters or not, I hope it doesn't sour your experience moving forward and hope equally so everyone gets their desired character eventually. It's a wonderful experience when that does happen!

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Oh crap. I'm EU too lol

Im going to do a new excel spreadsheet for the new ot, since the last time I watched it it was full of people who dropped the game.

And speaking about the OT2... How are your Photoshop skills? Lol

Me?

I'm a professional graphic designer

Edit: so pretty good

AHH! I wanted to ask eventually if I could help with the graphics for OT2. I'm in the same profession as Kyou... however I'm definitely the junior here... but I am willing to help out, so just let me know.

Tidd

Spent some money again after these ***** pulls before and finally got Marco. <3
Other new characters:

Capone
Log Usopp
Rayuko

Money well spent :)

Kyou

AHH! I wanted to ask eventually if I could help with the graphics for OT2. I'm in the same profession as Kyou... however I'm definitely the junior here... but I am willing to help out, so just let me know.
I was just going to say I'd do banners if they were needed but if you want to do them go right ahead.

RalchAC

Man, this choose your own time TTs are going to be a god send. So many new characters to level up :)

Bamco has set the bar quite high for Christmas IMO.

I was just going to say I'd do banners if they were needed but if you want to do them go right ahead.

I'm going to do some kind of index, give some touches to the general structure (I'd like adding a special thanks tab and a new Google sheet) and once it's done I'll put the index here.

It should be done early next week. We don't need to be in a hurry. We're at 18000 posts and new OTs are made when threads get to the 20k mark. Once most stuff is done I'll PM a mod.

Nibel

CU0B2S3WcAAXOxg.jpg:large

Life is good brehs

Tidd

Maxed skilled my Urogue :) already was at level 5 but still got lucky. Got 5 or 6 books which ended up in 3 skill ups. So I only need Aisa and I'm done with this Fortnight. I would rather max Franky than the other characters.

RalchAC

Did an Enel run (last stage) with 2x Drake. Too stressful lol. I almost died in the boss fight. Luckly the Nami + Cindry combo gave me enough burst to kill him even with the 50% damage reduction active.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got my final Vista skillup - Finally done with the shitty Franky stage. Now i need to get some Kuma books + Aisa.
And don't forget Boa too! :D

But my Sugo luck is balanced by my farming unluck. 100+ useless runs for Croc, Mr. 2, and many others, including some rare units in some fortnights.
I'm totally grateful for the 6*s, but sometimes I would kill myself for all the time wasted in Alubarna. :(

Did you start out with a Legend...or did you pull Boa and Rayleigh afterwards ? Thats quite impressive - especially if you are Non-IAP.
wait,it's US only?
in that case,I'm out too
Well i figured that those Google Pay/iTunes gift cards can only be redeemed on the US store - not sure though.
Life is good brehs
DIS DUDE...casually pulling Legends !!!
Awesome !!!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Congrats on the Log Luffy pulls pelicansurf, copons and burritosenior! Burritosenior I'll be sure to add you if I haven't already, can always use more Log Luffy friends.

After the Log Luffy first pull I got a little greedy and did another 8 pulls I want to say and managed a Log Brook. It was more so foolishly testing my luck on red posters, but I'm done now and I'm happy regardless with the end result. Some fun tidbits unless it was coincidence but Log Luffy (perhaps all Log units?) speaks when you get a super success on him. Definitely a fun unit to play with and am looking forward to levelling him through the weekend.

I watched your stream retroactively, thanks for doing that! It was fun to watch and funny to see as I echo your sentiments of "being scared" when pulling initially. I'm sure it means nothing, but I've been trying to no avail with Enel to drop as well and was wondering how my luck would work out today. Of course it's easier to say that in hindsight. Again awesome clutch last pull! To which,

The Log units are always available, it's cool in that sense that they're always there but also difficult with Luffy being a legend.

I just wanted to add some dialogue to how your pulls went, given the amount of gems used today. Yet the corollary can be found in pelican using 170+ gems and getting who he wanted. I find that Sugofest always revolves around casting a net you are personally comfortable with and living with the results. Unless you absolutely go for it, it's scary how things can get out of hand very easily as Sugofest can really be an up and down experience.

I've been there in regards to doing 66 pulls for a Rayleigh on the last pull, to doing 100 pulls and probably should've stopped halfway after a Whitebeard, then a Sugo with another 60-70 pulls and netting no legend, to now just doing one pull and being absolutely lucky. It really is a case if you're lucky you're lucky and while it's great to see some find success in new units, it's also a bummer to see others not fair so well. Whether it matters or not, I hope it doesn't sour your experience moving forward and hope equally so everyone gets their desired character eventually. It's a wonderful experience when that does happen!

I'm glad you watched the stream after the fact. Glad I could provide some entertainment, hehe. It was a pretty insane feeling knowing that at the end of the road, it was worth it. Being on camera, scarily enough, seems to "expand" the net a bit more than usual. Overall though, I was ready to accept the fact that no legend was coming, until it did.

Copons

Did you start out with a Legend...or did you pull Boa and Rayleigh afterwards ? Thats quite impressive - especially if you are Non-IAP.

Nay, I started with Arlong and maybe Buggy (286 days login streak today, so my memory of the beginning is quite foggy) and I've been 100% free2play since then.
I've pulled Ray at his sugo and Boa at hers, so yeah, it's all quite impressive indeed!

Mazre

Got my rewards and said to hell with it, the gacha is the reason I play.

Extra yolo last night - Izo (boosts my shooter collection if we ever get a top tier shooter captain, last 1st batch whitebeard I was missing other than WB himself)

This morning:
Shanks (dupe)
Capone (see izo, nice, also nice to have another quick manipulator)
5* Kid (WHOOOOOOOOOO)

Final haul of note:
Streaming Wolf Zoro
Izo
Capone
5* Kid

Can't be mad with a 50% new unit pull rate

Jayhawk

EU and CA players are eligible for my giveaway. I just need to know what region the winner's store is in. It's just an online gift card and I can buy cards for a different region since I've done it before.

Top Bottom