• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Mazre

New Kuma raid is amusing. He randomly ejects your units from the level starting with a pre-emptive and then once every 4 turns after. You even lose their HP contribution. He also is immune to str/dex dmg for the first 4 turns, and after turn 12 gets recovery and armor. Need some crazy 5 man quick burst for him.

RalchAC

4 stamina bars emptied on Enel, still no drop.

Oh well.

I've used 2 stamina bars without getting Enel too. At least I have Ohm though, which works quite well for the Doflamingo 60 stamina Slasher team. I'd like to have at least 2 teams available for Doffy (MC and Mihawk, just in case I don't have enough in my friend list).

I'm quite confident with my chances to beat him right now, thanks to my newly obtained Jozu (which I max skilled too!)

For what I've seen Enel is quite useful in Aokiji (or any PSY team where you need both a turn delayer and class booster), which shouldn't release anytime soon. So no problem if we don't get him this week.

bjork

Gonna play through the new island today, finally, and let myself use those gems on the sugo. It'd be a shame to let one pass without having at least a couple of goes.

RalchAC

I'm in a Post-Log Luffy World.

http://www.twitch.tv/tricklobster/c/7030291

There's the highlight of me pulling Señor Log Luffy. I was a bit hyped up, haha.

So much hype after pulling him hehe. I loved the moment when you say "I'm going to give you all my turtles, no matter the color". I did the same when I got Kid a few Sugofests ago. It felt like when I was a kid and I got a GBA at Christmas and it was like "fuck the TV remote! I can't wait to play this thing!". Now I want to pull more lol.

I've just noticed that we aren't friends! Mine is 369,425,329.

Add me or tell me your ID and I'll add you. I thought we were friends already.

Did you bought some gems or did saved them for a while?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So much hype after pulling him hehe. I loved the moment when you say "I'm going to give you all my turtles, no matter the color". I did the same when I got Kid a few Sugofests ago. It felt like when I was a kid and I got a GBA at Christmas and it was like "fuck the TV remote! I can't wait to play this thing!". Now I want to pull more lol.

I've just noticed that we aren't friends! Mine is 369,425,329.

Add me or tell me your ID and I'll add you. I thought we were friends already.

Did you bought some gems or did saved them for a while?

Yeah, it was sheer excitement and giddiness. I sent you a friend request,. homes

Also a mixture of saved gems and some bought, for the occasion.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I was just going to say I'd do banners if they were needed but if you want to do them go right ahead.

Yes please, I'd really like to. I greatly appreciate this. I used to make wallpapers and design anime sites way back in the day so it'll be fun to just do small graphical assets in the same medium again. Thanks Kyou.

I'm going to do some kind of index, give some touches to the general structure (I'd like adding a special thanks tab and a new Google sheet) and once it's done I'll put the index here.

It should be done early next week. We don't need to be in a hurry. We're at 18000 posts and new OTs are made when threads get to the 20k mark. Once most stuff is done I'll PM a mod.

When the time comes, please just let me know. I'll probably eagerly work on things regardless... if you need any help with content structure and what not for the next thread I'd be glad to help. This thread got me into this game so it'll be nice to pay it forward.

I'm glad you watched the stream after the fact. Glad I could provide some entertainment, hehe. It was a pretty insane feeling knowing that at the end of the road, it was worth it. Being on camera, scarily enough, seems to "expand" the net a bit more than usual. Overall though, I was ready to accept the fact that no legend was coming, until it did.

All of this reminds me of blind boxes with vinyl toys and what-not, collecting cards, etc. It's crazy how a digital asset can bring so much joy. Seeing your reaction was worth it, always fun.

RalchAC

Ok, so I just used Cloggrdude damage spreedsheet and, surprise! It definitely is much easier to use than it seems TBH. I'd love to see it integrated in the Github damage calculator some day.

Kid + Whitebeard teams work on Dofflamingo. Obviously, it's hard to be 100% sure about it unless you've tried, and there aren't many turns to spare, but it should work. So if anyone is interested, there is that :)

The potential subs I've used are:

Top Row: Whitebeard / Kid
Mid Row: Alvida / Kraken / Mihawk / Blamenco
Bot Row: Perona / Jozu + Golden Pound

Something like that.

Yeah, it was sheer excitement and giddiness. I sent you a friend request,. homes

Also a mixture of saved gems and some bought, for the occasion.

Nice. Congrats on getting him. Cool vid :)

When the time comes, please just let me know. I'll probably eagerly work on things regardless... if you need any help with content structure and what not for the next thread I'd be glad to help. This thread got me into this game so it'll be nice to pay it forward.

Ok! Thanks for the help!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Erm... i have done 4 30 stamina runs so far and not a single Kuma or Urouge book dropped...am i missing something ? These books seem to have a WB/Rayleigh droprate lol.

There's the highlight of me pulling Señor Log Luffy. I was a bit hyped up, haha.
Haha man that was awesome - shit like this makes me realize how good it is to be part of a Community like Gaf. Even when your own pulls can be lackluster its great to see other Gaffers getting Legends etc.

Also its good to know that IF i ever pull one i will have a friendlist full of max lvl/max skill Legends :-D

Edit:

@RalchAC

I guess you would have to stall 17 rounds for Mihawk/WB specials ? I also need figure out which Dofla team to use - MC, Mihawk Slasher, G3 or BB. Need the best combination out of speed and safety.

EU and CA players are eligible for my giveaway. I just need to know what region the winner's store is in. It's just an online gift card and I can buy cards for a different region since I've done it before.

Sweet - guess im in after all. Thanks.

bjork

Got two rolls, got a dupe base Jozu and a base Thatch, who is new for me. So not a total loss. I like getting the base versions so I can fill in the character log, so that's cool.

pelicansurf

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it! I'll be streaming Monday through Thursday, for the most part so stop on by.

On an unrelated note...

wqqS4F1.jpg

I'm kinda lucky (even though it took like 7 stamina bars). Dropped on stage 5.

RalchAC

Am I the only one finding this fortnight too easy? I mean, it's enemies seem to have both low health and non existent defense. The bosses attacks are low too. I'm not even stalling for specials, just breezing through the stages.

chrono01

The Log units are always available, it's cool in that sense that they're always there but also difficult with Luffy being a legend.

I just wanted to add some dialogue to how your pulls went, given the amount of gems used today. Yet the corollary can be found in pelican using 170+ gems and getting who he wanted. I find that Sugofest always revolves around casting a net you are personally comfortable with and living with the results. Unless you absolutely go for it, it's scary how things can get out of hand very easily as Sugofest can really be an up and down experience.

I've been there in regards to doing 66 pulls for a Rayleigh on the last pull, to doing 100 pulls and probably should've stopped halfway after a Whitebeard, then a Sugo with another 60-70 pulls and netting no legend, to now just doing one pull and being absolutely lucky. It really is a case if you're lucky you're lucky and while it's great to see some find success in new units, it's also a bummer to see others not fair so well. Whether it matters or not, I hope it doesn't sour your experience moving forward and hope equally so everyone gets their desired character eventually. It's a wonderful experience when that does happen!
Thanks man.

And no worries, I still love this game but I'm definitely going to restrain from doing as many pulls as I did with this Sugofest. It was kind of one of those moments where I got stubborn, since I was getting nothing new that I needed/wanted, so I kept pulling again and again. It resulted in me not getting what I was after, and a lot of Rainbow Gems spent besides. if I HAD gotten it, sure I would have been happy, but it's probably best to reserve a set amount of pulls [say ten maybe} per Sugofest and leave it at that, unless something truly special comes around [such as a Legend rate-up].

It's all good though, lesson learned I guess. :)

Spent some money again after these ***** pulls before and finally got Marco. <3
Other new characters:

Capone
Log Usopp
Rayuko

Money well spent :)
Congrats on the Marco!

CU0B2S3WcAAXOxg.jpg:large

Life is good brehs
Man, congrats. Whitebeard is a powerhouse.

Got my rewards and said to hell with it, the gacha is the reason I play.

Extra yolo last night - Izo (boosts my shooter collection if we ever get a top tier shooter captain, last 1st batch whitebeard I was missing other than WB himself)

This morning:
Shanks (dupe)
Capone (see izo, nice, also nice to have another quick manipulator)
5* Kid (WHOOOOOOOOOO)

Final haul of note:
Streaming Wolf Zoro
Izo
Capone
5* Kid

Can't be mad with a 50% new unit pull rate
Congrats on the Kid! He was the unit I was most after, aside from a Legend of course. Nice to see you get him.

EU and CA players are eligible for my giveaway. I just need to know what region the winner's store is in. It's just an online gift card and I can buy cards for a different region since I've done it before.
d(^_^)v

Congrats again. I'm relieved to see more than a few people here pull Log Luffy. Maybe I'll be lucky one of these days too.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I really appreciate it! I'll be streaming Monday through Thursday, for the most part so stop on by.

On an unrelated note...

wqqS4F1.jpg

I'm kinda lucky (even though it took like 7 stamina bars). Dropped on stage 5.
Still farming him myself, but congrats to you!

Am I the only one finding this fortnight too easy? I mean, it's enemies seem to have both low health and non existent defense. The bosses attacks are low too. I'm not even stalling for specials, just breezing through the stages.
I haven't run it much [since I'm still farming from Enel], but the few times I did it was definitely on the easy-side.

On the subject of Sugofest, I was actually thinking I might pull a few more times today, but then I remembered the holidays are next month so it's very possible Namco Bandai might have a special event planned. I'm going to hold out until then just in case.

Hisoka

I'm like super late to the party. Had University, but sure, i did pull at the same time like y'all.

I had some pretty good pulls from my free gems, which were around 8 pulls? New were Peru and Vista, so not bad, but obviously no Marco how i wanted. So it's the first time i said to myself, give them some money (like Tidd my Marcobro xD) .

:')
Even managed to max him with my stored books.

So... I also want to congrats you all for your awesome pulls! I guess quoting would be too much now lol. Some of you were really lucky. Pelican, i also watched your stream, keep it up!
Nibel, Copons and Lucy are getting their legends like always. Even Jayhawk is following this route since Boa now lol.
Chrono.. Geeez, don't give up, you'll get to your waifu collection XD

Some of my other units i got: Log Brook, Vista (2x), Peru, Namule dupe (again..), Kid dupe :)/), chopper (one evo was missing, so yeah?xD), Ace dupe, Mr. 2 dupe, impact usopp dupe.
Still have some gems left, cause i really stopped after Marco. Will use them for raids. #teammarco now :D

chrono01

I'm like super late to the party. Had University, but sure, i did pull at the same time like y'all.

I had some pretty good pulls from my free gems, which were around 8 pulls? New were Peru and Vista, so not bad, but obviously no Marco how i wanted. So it's the first time i said to myself, give them some money (like Tidd my Marcobro xD) .

:')
Even managed to max him with my stored books.

So... I also want to congrats you all for your awesome pulls! I guess quoting would be too much now lol. Some of you were really lucky. Pelican, i also watched your stream, keep it up!
Nibel, Copons and Lucy are getting their legends like always. Even Jayhawk is following this route since Boa now lol.
Chrono.. Geeez, don't give up, you'll get to your waifu collection XD

Some of my other units i got: Log Brook, Vista (2x), Peru, Namule dupe (again..), Kid dupe :)/), chopper (one evo was missing, so yeah?xD), Ace dupe, Mr. 2 dupe, impact usopp dupe.
Still have some gems left, cause i really stopped after Marco. Will use them for raids. #teammarco now :D
Haha, it's all good. I know I'm cursed, but I won't give up. My waifu are worth it.

Congrats on the Marco, BTW. Both for pulling him as well as the max skill. Nicely done!

Dantero

I feel like I spent the whole day doing rerolls. Silly, when I don't even know if I like the game yet but it's kinda part of the fun of these games. Can you guys help me decide which team to use?
1.:capone gang bege 5*, golden pound usopp 4*, shanks 4*, cabin boy coby 3*
2.:captain kid 5*, nefertari vivi 4*, log usopp 4*, guillotine miss valentine 4*
3.:princess Vivi 5*, log nami 4*, pell 4*, jewelry bonney 4*
4.:princess Vivi 5*, log nami 5*, Urouge 4*, Blamenco 4*
5.:ashura zoro 5*, bonney 5*, log usopp 4*, Izo 4*
6.:ashura zoro 5*, navy hq ensign tashigi 4*, heavy point chopper 4*, arlong 3*

The only team that seems to work well together is 6, cause they're all slashers(except chopper) and arlong's leader skill boosts them. But individually they aren't that great and I don't really know how important teams are in the beginning of the game.

RalchAC

I feel like I spent the whole day doing rerolls. Silly, when I don't even know if I like the game yet but it's kinda part of the fun of these games. Can you guys help me decide which team to use?
1.:capone gang bege 5*, golden pound usopp 4*, shanks 4*, cabin boy coby 3*
2.:captain kid 5*, nefertari vivi 4*, log usopp 4*, guillotine miss valentine 4*
3.:princess Vivi 5*, log nami 4*, pell 4*, jewelry bonney 4*
4.:princess Vivi 5*, log nami 5*, Urouge 4*, Blamenco 4*
5.:ashura zoro 5*, bonney 5*, log usopp 4*, Izo 4*
6.:ashura zoro 5*, navy hq ensign tashigi 4*, heavy point chopper 4*, arlong 3*

The only team that seems to work well together is 6, cause they're all slashers(except chopper) and arlong's leader skill boosts them. But individually they aren't that great and I don't really know how important teams are in the beginning of the game.

Team number 2 IMO.

Most of the units in team 6 are easily obtainable progressing through the story or doing fortnights.

In any case, I'm goning to give you this link. It's the newly and improved OT I've been making for a while. It has a Tier list that should tell you everything you want. You should be able to "Control+F" the characters you've got.

Sorry since the format is a bit messy (not different fonts for titles and subtitles and things like that). It's a draft right now.

If there is any doubt don't worry and ask!

linkent

Woke up, pull once, Chopper.
Pull another, Red Ticket!!!!!

sB2KKFJ.jpg

Cant believe I have joined the Legendary Club!
After 200levels >.<

Its like a dream. And it came true!

Dantero

Team number 2 IMO.

Most of the units in team 6 are easily obtainable progressing through the story or doing fortnights.

In any case, I'm goning to give you this link. It's the newly and improved OT I've been making for a while. It has a Tier list that should tell you everything you want. You should be able to "Control+F" the characters you've got.

Sorry since the format is a bit messy (not different fonts for titles and subtitles and things like that). It's a draft right now.

If there is any doubt don't worry and ask!

Ah, thank you. I'll do one or two more rerolls and if nothing good comes up i'll take the second one.

Kyou

Holy crap I finally got a Kuma book. Gonna feel like a waste giving it to a pig or something.

Still no sign of Aisa.

RedBoot

Took about three full days of farming, but I finally got Enel to drop! With him and Wiper obtained, I'm ready to focus on the fortnight for now. I'll try and get Ohm later on, I have Mr. 1 so he's not as important for me to get.

As for this fortnight being stingy, I agree. I'm almost exclusively getting Lapin, Yellow Giant, and Dorry books. I do have some Braham books, but I don't have him. No Wiper books at all, and only 1 of Kuma, Urouge, and Aisa (how am I going to get her 15 or whatever levels if she's not dropping frequently). On the plus side, I think I've gotten Kamakiri on like 80% of my runs. I guess that's good?

Also, someone mentioned updating the GAF spreadsheet? That would be cool, I could use more GAF friends (I have a max skill Mihawk! I'm useful!).

Dawg

Goddamnit you cheeky bastards with all dem high roll pulls. Here I am with my shitty results. (excluding rainbow mats, book and random new island drop)

CU3ILt2VEAAK5tx.jpg:large

But Dawg, you got TWO Bartholomew Kuma's!

Yeah, that seems cool... if I didn't already have a level 57 Kuma. And guess what, I pulled a duplicate Kuma last sugo as well. Why do I suffer from this curse... ;_;

Well, at least you got Izo. Can make a great DEX lead-

Same story as Kuma :mad:

That Log Brook though!

I pulled him twice in the same sugo and he seems like shit

there, i said it

CU3IM4dUcAAJVSZ.jpg:large

At least Sanji seems decent, and I'm close to evolving him. He's decent, right? Right, guys? PLEASE TELL ME I AT LEAST PULLED ONE GOOD GUY ;_;

Hisoka

Haha, it's all good. I know I'm cursed, but I won't give up. My waifu are worth it.

Congrats on the Marco, BTW. Both for pulling him as well as the max skill. Nicely done!
They surely are. There has to be a sugo where your digit is the chosen one xD
Thanks!

After 200levels >.<

Awesome! Congrats :D

At least Sanji seems decent, and I'm close to evolving him. He's decent, right? Right, guys? PLEASE TELL ME I AT LEAST PULLED ONE GOOD GUY ;_;

He's a good unit! If i would rate the available log units, it would be this way:
Log Luffy > Log Nami > Log Sanji = Log Robin = Log Usopp > Log Brook > Log Chopper

Nami is really awesome cause she is our only available INT orb booster right now.

okay now what

Now you're done with this fortnight!xD

cw_sasuke

After 200levels >.<

Holy...congrats man, great pull !!

So many GAF Log Luffys after just one Sugofest - impressive.
okay now what

Sweet - just got her as well. And my first Kuma book #progress
I just noticed his captain ability... well at least he makes a great sub.
Usopp is the unit with the most useful version across the board...damn. Nice pull.

RalchAC

I'm sorry lol. It's just subjective, but i also got brook as my only log chara and think he's useless. At least it's fun to press on this chara, he talks to me.
T-T

Yeah, I'd be happy that they stayed in the Gacha pool if they were half decent.

But outside Log Luffy, which is pullable every Sugo anyway, they're disappointing.

As they stand, they seem to be there just to dilute the Gacha pool. Like some of the crap characters they add in Japan every one in a while.

There are some good Log Characters, but the Strawhats are a bit bad. Log Ace and Bon Clay are good though

pelicansurf

Log Luffy on Thursday

Enel on Friday

Who on Saturday?

JYSqQQb.jpg

Upper Yard... You have been defeated.

after nearly eleven stamina bars

Still no luck on my eternal enel run, I did however manage to finally beat the zero stamina island.

got Mihawk's ship to level 7 before I ran out of Cola.

I guess it's not worth replacing Merry with it until the final level right?

pelicansurf

Still no luck on my eternal enel run, I did however manage to finally beat the zero stamina island.

If you want the extra HP, sure, but I wouldn't swap it out for max Merry until you max it.

Guess the island was in a giving mood today. Not sure what's going on right now:
P5S3Wpx.jpg

RalchAC

Log Luffy on Thursday

Enel on Friday

Who on Saturday?

JYSqQQb.jpg

Upper Yard... You have been defeated.

after nearly eleven stamina bars

Share some of that luck with your buddies! XD

Congratulations :)

At level 8 you get a 1.4x ATK and HP bonus, which is quite good too. I used a level 8-9 Coffin Ship for a long while.

BTW, I've maxed the Marine Ship! Now I just need to max BB on his next appearance.

cw_sasuke

BTW, I've maxed the Marine Ship! Now I just need to max BB on his next appearance.

Maxed it as well and needed like 200 Colas for the last level up...was about to start crying lol...shit was brutal but the game had me at my nuts. With max skill BB i just had to invest in that ship...still didnt expect so much used Cola.

Kyou

Oh man, Log Nami's orb enhancement special stacks with Robin's. I might have a shot at breaking 800k

edit: boo the yellow mobs with the crab have less than 5000 hp so they die from log nami's hit. Well there goes that plan.

Heng

Oh man, Log Nami's orb enhancement special stacks with Robin's. I might have a shot at breaking 800k

edit: boo the yellow mobs with the crab have less than 5000 hp so they die from log nami's hit. Well there goes that plan.
What team are you using? Robin alone can get you there even with buggy as captain.

At level 8 you get a 1.4x ATK and HP bonus, which is quite good too. I used a level 8-9 Coffin Ship for a long while.

Okay so I ran out of juice one level short of usability ... lol.

Who cares though, even a week long of enel farming without a drop hasn't ruined my joy of maxing Mihawk's special. What a game changer.

Kyou

What team are you using? Robin alone can get you there even with buggy as captain.
Log nami, chopper, robin, crocodile(slasher) and buggy

edit: I also just got Ohm, hooray.

Me: Okay, uh, now what. Guess I can go to Alabasta 2 and try for Mr. 1 a couple times even though it isn't double drop, and I havent gotten him at double drop for several months *mr. 1 drops on first attempt* ...wtf

Top Bottom