• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...,357:99,227:99,251:99C2,10B0D0E0O0L0G0R0S100H

Could this team clear Dofla ? Wondering if you need to bring Jozu/Perona/Alvida...they would probably replace Mihawk.

PS. I also wish we would get more Friendpoint Events - most of they year we have nothing to do with them. Kinda sucks.

It should work I think.

After Mihawk special Doffy is left with 1.7 million HP.

You take 72k damage after his first ATK (18000x4), you deal 1.4 million damage (720k x 2).

So as long as you can deal like 600k damage in 4 turns you should be good to go (300k to each Doffy).

You're going to use Marco after Doffy's pre-emptitive, right?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It should work I think.

After Mihawk special Doffy is left with 1.7 million HP.

You take 72k damage after his first ATK (18000x4), you deal 1.4 million damage (720k x 2).

So as long as you can deal like 600k damage in 4 turns you should be good to go (300k to each Doffy).

You're going to use Marco after Doffy's pre-emptitive, right?

Thanks,

Actually i was kinda thinking of using Marco before the final stage. I havent figured out yet how much dmg the team will take if im stalling for 20 rounds pre-Boss. Your approach makes more sense though... as long as is reach the boss stage with +72k HP and Marcos active ready it should work (unless im missing something).

I might replace Arlong with KUma though - since he has a bit more HP and his active will be more useful to take out the rest of Doffys HP.

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...,357:99,227:99,251:99C2,10B0D0E0O0L0G0R0S100H

So yeah this looks more like it. This means i could take around 30k HP dmg prior to the Boss fight.

xrokis

Thanks,

Actually i was kinda thinking of using Marco before the final stage. I havent figured out yet how much dmg the team will take if im stalling for 20 rounds pre-Boss. Your approach makes more sense though... as long as is reach the boss stage with +72k HP and Marcos active ready it should work (unless im missing something).

I might replace Arlong with KUma though - since he has a bit more HP and his active will be more useful to take out the rest of Doffys HP.

So yeah this looks more like it. This means i could take around 30k HP dmg prior to the Boss fight.
you could also replace kidd with monster chopper if you got him lvld enough. the character in this slot gets a red orb through kuma anyway and mcs special could maybe save you a turn.
doffy has no chance when he drops, he'll get destroyed by everyone :D

I'd recommend BB/BB/Mchop/Mihawk/Marco/GP. The GP will give you a bit of a buffer on doing extra damage to the second Doffy in case you can't manage to pull out the 300k in 2 turns. GP can even stall earlier levels if your cooldowns aren't low enough for this team to work.

RalchAC

Thanks,

Doffy reduces current HP by 50% as a preemptive strike, so you are going to need your Marco ASAP.

The bright side is that Doffy can't kill you, so you can stall quite a lot before getting to him. Then on your first turn you use Marco and your health goes back to full.

A shame I couldn't max Blackbeard the last time he arrived, I'd have love to have him. But since I got Marco last Sugo I have all the necessary units for building a BB team.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
you could also replace kidd with monster chopper if you got him lvld enough. the character in this slot gets a red orb through kuma anyway and mcs special could maybe save you a turn.
doffy has no chance when he drops, he'll get destroyed by everyone :D

Yeah i have a high lvl MC but i kept Kid in because it means i will have guaranteed matching orbs for 2 turns on him. One from KUma and one from his own active - this seem worth more than whatever more ATK i would get from MC.

..and yes i hope everyone here destroys him and get him max skilled asap xD
I'd recommend BB/BB/Mchop/Mihawk/Marco/GP. The GP will give you a bit of a buffer on doing extra damage to the second Doffy in case you can't manage to pull out the 300k in 2 turns. GP can even stall earlier levels if your cooldowns aren't low enough for this team to work.

Actually i think this might be the perfect squad of the other one doesnt work out - just looking at the dmg some of the Fodder units can deal i think you need Golden Pound to stall as many rounds as needed before. GP is max skilled so i can use him before the boss and during the boss fight.

At the end i will just go for the safer more idiot proof strategy.
Doffy reduces current HP by 50% as a preemptive strike, so you are going to need your Marco ASAP.

The bright side is that Doffy can't kill you, so you can stall quite a lot before getting to him. Then on your first turn you use Marco and your health goes back to full.

A shame I couldn't max Blackbeard the last time he arrived, I'd have love to have him. But since I got Marco last Sugo I have all the necessary units for building a BB team.

Heh okay this makes more sense that a specific damage number. Even with BB max skilled i think i will probably have to use different leads like G3 or Mihawk as well....unless i have more BB friends than i know.

Hope we get Doffy or Zephyr soon...i am ready.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I don't even know who to use for Doffy at this point. Blackbeard, Monster Chopper, Log Luffy, maybe even Mihawk. I can farm him with everything at this point!

RalchAC

I don't even know who to use for Doffy at this point. Blackbeard, Monster Chopper, Log Luffy, maybe even Mihawk. I can farm him with everything at this point!

Having varied teams for fun and never running out of friends it's awesome though!

Right now I have ready:

A 2x Mihawk team (Ohm, Mr.1, Jozu and Usopp)
A Monster Chopper team (with Kid, Jozu, Mihawk and Usopp)

And the WB+Kid team that I think should work, but I want to give it a try first.

pelicansurf

Kyou

Bellamy finally dropped! I am having the awkward problem of running out of things to grind on. I think it's going to be an evolution mat heavy week for me

bjork

Sat down at the smog check place, figuring I'd have time to do a bunch of runs. I got 1.5 runs in and they were already done. That's grade-A service, but it also means I farmed no one. Guess I'll toss Marco back up for people.

koryuken

Having a WB would be nice there. Seems like a stacked squad for sure. I'll probably do the same team, but with Mihawk/Log Luffy replacing WB/Kid. Even though may have to leave Kid in there depending on how much health I lose by using Mihawk.

You gave me an idea. This might be an even better team than the one i posted earlier to instantly kill Doffy. More efficient for farming...

Turn 1 heal with Marco. Use Mihawk + WB specials.
Turn 4, use both BB specials, kill both Doffy's instantly.

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...,249:99,227:99,251:99C2,10B0D0E0O0L0G0R0S100H

pelicansurf

Log Luffy at 87. Ill get him close to MAX tonight, but I think I'll need to get lucky to actually MAX him.1.5 million XP to get him there. He'll definitely get there after the choose your turtle times this week.

You gave me an idea. This might be an even better team than the one i posted earlier to instantly kill Doffy. More efficient for farming...

Turn 1 heal with Marco. Use Mihawk + WB specials.
Turn 4, use both BB specials, kill both Doffy's instantly.

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...,249:99,227:99,251:99C2,10B0D0E0O0L0G0R0S100H

LOL. This is dumb and great.

Majukun

Any good strategies for ranking! My INT team is gud but I kill too fast to get high dmg.
if you have Vista and robin, go with

rayleight
vista
robin
high atk purple
purple penguin
rainbow penguin

find a stage with 4 goons, 3 of them psy and one evolver, farm some orbs, activate robin, start the combo from the penguins. on the evolver, then the 4 guys in order of atk.. they should 1-shot the 4 guys and reach enough damage by the end if the turn

bjork

rayleight
vista
robin
high atk purple
purple penguin
rainbow penguin

find a stage with 4 goons, 3 of them psy and one evolver, farm some orbs, activate robin, start the combo from the penguins. on the evolver, then the 4 guys in order of atk.. they should 1-shot the 4 guys and reach enough damage by the end if the turn

Swap out raleigh and vista with two towel namis, and this is exactly what I did, too. I've only cleared 1 million a handful of times, but I made it here. Just barely.

Dawg

rayleight
vista
robin
high atk purple
purple penguin
rainbow penguin

You need two fodder units (two pengiuns or turtle + penguin). That was my mistake initially.

That explains it. This is my current team layout :c

CVFuXMsUkAAMKvk.jpg:large

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

I never expected Blackbeard before Doffy but personally I would use him preferably out of everyone. Otherwise I prepped my MC team since the very beginning, it'd be odd not to use it as well. You have a good problem to have though.

Log Luffy at 87. Ill get him close to MAX tonight, but I think I'll need to get lucky to actually MAX him.1.5 million XP to get him there. He'll definitely get there after the choose your turtle times this week.

I missed my first TT, I'll try again later. I'm sitting at LV72 myself after the weekend. I need another 3 million xp for him to eat.

pelicansurf

I never expected Blackbeard before Doffy but personally I would use him preferably out of everyone. Otherwise I prepped my MC team since the very beginning, it'd be odd not to use it as well. You have a good problem to have though.

I missed my first TT, I'll try again later. I'm sitting at LV72 myself after the weekend. I need another 3 million xp for him to eat.
For sure! That seems like the best route. I was fully prepped for the MC beat down plan, with all the necessary characters maxed and skill-maxed. Blackbeard definitely seems to be the way to go though, with just a bit less damage output in exchange for way more health plus a ton of damage with his special.

Yeah, I'm definitely fortunate considering I have what are considered the Top 2 units in Japan right now, but in Global. For whatever reason, Log Luffy has me way more excited than Rayleigh ever did. Probably because he's Luffy. I'm definitely future proof for most content unless they introduce a super tough STR boss early (see Kuma), since I'm missing Boa, Capone, and Thatch, who are major players.

koryuken

For sure! That seems like the best route. I was fully prepped for the MC beat down plan, with all the necessary characters maxed and skill-maxed. Blackbeard definitely seems to be the way to go though, with just a bit less damage output in exchange for way more health plus a ton of damage with his special.

Yeah, I'm definitely fortunate considering I have what are considered the Top 2 units in Japan right now, but in Global. For whatever reason, Log Luffy has me way more excited than Rayleigh ever did. Probably because he's Luffy. I'm definitely future proof for most content unless they introduce a super tough STR boss early (see Kuma), since I'm missing Boa, Capone, and Thatch, who are major players.

I don't know if you noticed but Bandai are making new bosses immune to Mihawk/WB specials. WB would still kill most raids based on pure damage output, but Mihawk teams are getting screwed a bit. The 30% specials have to be used at the beginning of the turn, but Nightmare Luffy and Kuma have a combo shield that blocks all damage until a certain number of hits has been reached, making said specials useless. Also, some bosses are now including the combo limiter debuff, basically Rayleigh.

Top Bottom