• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Heng

Log nami, chopper, robin, crocodile(slasher) and buggy

edit: I also just got Ohm, hooray.

Me: Okay, uh, now what. Guess I can go to Alabasta 2 and try for Mr. 1 a couple times even though it isn't double drop, and I havent gotten him at double drop for several months *mr. 1 drops on first attempt* ...wtf
That team should be able to clear it. Make sure you're not trying to attack with more than 4 characters. Use Crocodile, Buggy, Robin, and friend Drake. Buggy can be switched with Log Nami if her attack is higher.

Another team you can use is Log Nami, Buggy, Robin, penguin, baby turtle, and friend Rayleigh. With this composition, you need to use all characters to build your multiplier.

Wow grats on your character drops.

After the last sugo I lost my motivation to play the game.
:( Don't give up, it'll just make it even more sweeter when you pull a legend some day!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
QsBa3dp.jpg

This game. Am I siphoning someone else's luck!? What the hell. However it almost has been almost like a luck cool down. Since every character I've gotten consecutively has been "worse".

Btw all you guys talking about the game breaking your spirit do realise that not having certain key characters usually only means you'll have a delay in how soon you can farm certain content right?

I was "late" to the G3 crowd and basically only had Vivi as a viable captain for most of my early play, I had to zombie to get most essential raid bosses.

Nowadays with a tiny bit of luck in getting 4-5 decent captains I'm actually decently up to speed with most content & most stuff I missed out on is already getting repeated.

Even if the bad luck may smart in the moment, it honestly doesn't lock out as much as it might seem.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Even with shitty Sugo drops you just have to remember that some of the best units are Farmables.... Zephyr, Dofla, Mihawk, Persona etc Gacha luck and drops is only one part of the game.

daydream

Banned
my sugo pulls:

iron mace alvida
scratchmen apoo
roar of the sea scratchmen apoo
smoker the white hunter
jimbe
portgas d. ace
killer (already had this one)
pell
morning star rakuyo (this guy seems alright, seems like a good captain for a striker team)
nico robin
usopp

sadly only one slasher but i'm thinking about setting up a striker team now

ElChado

Neo Member
QsBa3dp.jpg

This game. Am I siphoning someone else's luck!? What the hell. However it almost has been almost like a luck cool down. Since every character I've gotten consecutively has been "worse".

I think you might have taken mine. im nearing 100 runs on chapter 12 runs for enel after swapping to chapter 5 for easier more comfy runs the other day, which should put my total way above 100 for enel by now. At this point im not even going to try to get an ohm or shura copy. and i still need skill ups on my urouge. gonna have to gem a few bars of stamina over the weekend while we still have skill up.

chrono01

QsBa3dp.jpg

Nice, I just got her myself. Now to return to Enel farming. :/

For those that got Enel, Stage 5 or Stage 12? I've been doing Stage 12, since it helps towards the title/achievement, but if Stage 5 is better for drops, I'll just do that one instead. Stage 5 is definitely faster than 12.

bjork

I don't know what I'll ever need them for, but I've got almost all the fodder from the new island maxed already. Good times.

pelicansurf

Nice, I just got her myself. Now to return to Enel farming. :/

For those that got Enel, Stage 5 or Stage 12? I've been doing Stage 12, since it helps towards the title/achievement, but if Stage 5 is better for drops, I'll just do that one instead. Stage 5 is definitely faster than 12.
After wasting like 4 bars on stage 12, I realized that if Enel isn't going to drop anyways, I might as well get quantity over quality. Mine dropped on stage 5. The fodder that accompanies him rarely drops, so that's hardly an issue. Also you get a bunch of lobsters if you run it a lot.

chrono01

After wasting like 4 bars on stage 12, I realized that if Enel isn't going to drop anyways, I might as well get quantity over quality. Mine dropped on stage 5. The fodder that accompanies him rarely drops, so that's hardly an issue. Also you get a bunch of lobsters if you run it a lot.
Thanks, Stage 5 it is!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yeah, I can live with shitty pulls in this game because the farmable units are usually enough to clear most things.

Tidd

Yay! Got the title "Kami" and 3 runs later Enel dropped! With a little math that should be 53 runs on stage 12 or 901 Stamina ._. That would've been 30 Fortnight runs :/

Majukun

got my little ener..gotta wait for a yellow hermit crab before evolving it though
what oher units are worth farming in upper yard?

ElChado

Neo Member
For what it's worth I also got mine on 5.

I guess ill start farming chapter 5 again instead of 12. Even if i dont need the lobsters.

Worst thing to think about is, even though the stages are only 3 stamina difference that adds up very fast. 100 runs on 12 costs 300 more stamina than chapter 5.

RalchAC

Got Aisa! Finally!

Seeing how bad her stats are I doubt there is any reason why you'd bring her instead of Perona unless she is maxed.

Which I'm not going to manage this Fortnight anyway.

Another day, another load of stamina spent without an Enel drop.

I think once I get the 50 runs title I'll switch to stage 5, I feel like I must be getting close to it.

RedBoot

Three runs on Shandia fortnight this morning with almost no worthwhile drops, outside of finally getting Aisa. Had a fodder drop on the final stage all three times. Considering how Raki and Kuma books are two of the things I'm trying for here, that's pretty rough.

One thing I did get a lot of was more Braham books. So I guess I'll spend today's stamina trying for him. Might as well.

bjork

Is killing Raki first always a guaranteed Kuma skill book drop on 30s? I haven't had a skill up every time, but I've got a book from her every time except for two times that her poster dropped.

pelicansurf

Is killing Raki first always a guaranteed Kuma skill book drop on 30s? I haven't had a skill up every time, but I've got a book from her every time except for two times that her poster dropped.
Nah, drops are determined when you load up the stage.

However I always kill her last (since I can just AOE all of her fodder) and almost always get her poster.

I have Wyper skill maxed, Kamakiri at S.Lvl. 9, and Aisa at 3. Raki is at something and I feed all the red bazooka dude's to Log Luffy.

bjork

I wonder if we'll ever get more missions. It's been awhile now. I could see some upper yard mission being like "use red bazooka's special and win a stage"

Majukun

got ener and wiper.. currently trying to get ohm.. even though I don't know if I need him, but everyone seems to farming it.
gave up with the fortnight.. way too few kuma books to justify the farming.. and the 4 warriors are all kind of bad.. fact is.. i will probably not farm the fn next week either because of the raids

RalchAC

I wonder if we'll ever get more missions. It's been awhile now. I could see some upper yard mission being like "use red bazooka's special and win a stage"

I think the last island in Japan with missions available is Baratie.

got ener and wiper.. currently trying to get ohm.. even though I don't know if I need him, but everyone seems to farming it.
gave up with the fortnight.. way too few kuma books to justify the farming.. and the 4 warriors are all kind of bad.. fact is.. i will probably not farm the fn next week either because of the raids

I've been farming the Fortnight lately because I easily get bored of story farming and... Well, with double skill up it may be worth. But I havent been getting many ups lately so I dunno. Between Turtle Times, EVO mat Islands and raids it's going to be a fun week.

RedBoot

I have Wyper skill maxed, Kamakiri at S.Lvl. 9, and Aisa at 3. Raki is at something and I feed all the red bazooka dude's to Log Luffy.

Wish I had your luck with Wiper books. I've gotten one. One! I've gotten more Kuma and Urouge books.

Still farming Braham. He's trolling me...got a beli drop and a cotton candy drop, but no poster yet.

xrokis

man this fortnight sometimes..
the drops for kuma and urouge aren't so bad, both need three more to max.
is anyone else getting massive amounts of purple pigs? i have around 25 evolved know and already fed a whole bunch, they just keep coming. sometimes two per run :D

pelicansurf

man this fortnight sometimes..
the drops for kuma and urouge aren't so bad, both need three more to max.
is anyone else getting massive amounts of purple pigs? i have around 25 evolved know and already fed a whole bunch, they just keep coming. sometimes two per run :D
I keep selling mine, lol. Probably unwise, but it feels like a hassle to farm for like 30 mini seahorses each week, so I just max at 10 pigs and sell the rest. Turtle time for lyfe.

RalchAC

I keep selling mine, lol. Probably unwise, but it feels like a hassle to farm for like 30 mini seahorses each week, so I just max at 10 pigs and sell the rest. Turtle time for lyfe.

Haha yeah. It's a bit shitty at times. But since the drop rate for evo materials increase I get like 2-3 Seaponies every run, so it's not that bad. This week it's going to be Seapony heaven lol. I'll use the Baby Turtles for the QCK time to evolve my remaining Blue Pigs and my Monday TT to get some extra turtles for the INT ones. I'm leveling up my Hawkins right now.

I prefer pigs to TTs to be honest, but a mix of both is best IMO. I'm definitely spending less gems on Turtles runs than I did a few months ago.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Decided to spend what I had on the characters from the fortnight; got destroyed on everyone but Aisa; she got to lv 11. My faith must be being focussed on her.

Kyou

AHAHAHAHAH YESSSS ENEL DROPPED, AFTER NEARLY AN ENTIRE WEEK!

Now I can finally do stuff like the skypea fortnight, yesssssssssssss.

Hooray congrats.

I am just doing the fortnight because I have nothing in particular I want or need to do right now in the game. And 30 stamina is baby easy.

pelicansurf

I'm 1/10 on Kuma books. Urouge books come in bunches, but disappear for super long stretches. Maxed Wyper and the blue dude.

Niwa

Meanwhile, Enel keeps giving me the big ol' middle finger. :/

The bastard isn't dropping for me either. I had tears of joy as I got 4 stamina refills in a row, yesterday... but that didn't help me out either.

Had a great Sugo though!

Shanks (Dupe)
Eustass Kid
Gecko Moria
Log Nami
Nico Robin
Capone Bege
Mr. 2 (Have been farming him endlessly but didn't get him, so I'm really grateful for that one)

Top Bottom