• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

300 log bonus for me

still not gonna pull at the sugofest probably..i just have 54 gems

hopefully i'll manage to refill some of the gems before whatever christmas brings to us.,.with the 3 from the bounty rewards,5 from the missions on shells town,daily rewards and the one from the next frtnight

RalchAC

Quoted the Index from the last page since it was at the bottom just in case.

Banner: One Piece Treasure Cruise

0. Index.
1. Presentation
2. FAQ
3. Raid Boss Guides and Videos
4. Useful Links
5. Tier List
6. Story Farming: Who, where and why.
7. Special Thanks (and a Wall of Shame lol)

Here is the definitve document. (Quote to see)

300 log bonus for me

still not gonna pull at the sugofest probably..i just have 54 gems

hopefully i'll manage to refill some of the gems before whatever christmas brings to us.,.with the 3 from the bounty rewards,5 from the missions on shells town,daily rewards and the one from the next frtnight

I'm at 290 days, so I should get my 10 gems soon. I wonder when will launch Strong World Sugo...

I think it'd be hilarious of fat ussop and heracles'n is next on global.

While I and everyone else would love to get doffy since we've been preparing for him for months, maybe bandai realized how broken doffy was as a raid boss, he literally makes teams. Without him if we get training forests or even some raids or challenges, we can't fall back on the safety of doffy, adds a lot more difficulty and again differentiates from japan.

There's also the theory they want to get the 40 stamina ones done before the 60, but would that mean we even get nightmare luffy and buster call before doffy?

Man, we've been waiting for the Duck Squad forever and now we get the Usop'n island, which gives Usopp books? Damn. It seems Usopp island drops Candy and other fancy stuff, so it's kind of cool if it lasts for a fortnight.

Buster Call can fit in whenever because it's a fairly normal raid with fairly normal units.

NM Luffy is the only outlier that's a bit odd when it comes to the 40's.

Heng

btw. About those Sockets...how would a unit like Whitebeard get Socket skills ? I mean there is no farmable version of him or other Gacha exclusives like Ray, Boa etc.
There are items called socket books that can be fed to anyone and it'll work as if you had a copy of that unit (it won't give you special levels). These are generally saved for units that don't have farmable copies like WB and Boa.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
There are items called socket books that can be fed to anyone and it'll work as if you had a copy of that unit (it won't give you special levels). These are generally saved for units that don't have farmable copies like WB and Boa.

Okay thats cool - so are these Fortnight exclusives or do they drop from treasures everywhere like Candy and Cola ?

Heng

Okay thats cool - so are these Fortnight exclusives or do they drop from treasures everywhere like Candy and Cola ?
Certain island has a higher chance to drop including the colosseum. I think they also have a low drop rate like cotton candy and can drop anywhere but I haven't seen it yet.

Those who still don't understand sockets should watch this video:
https://youtu.be/aLDm6QV3e6A
He does a good job explaining the sockets and how it works.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I only hit Day 285 today, definitely looking forward to the 10x gems when they arrive in a couple weeks. I'm still farming story Enel... I don't know where to go anymore, so I've just been jumping between 5 and 12. I've become as immune as Luffy is to the lightning damage on the stage with him not dropping. Although it has allowed me to adjust to farming cotton candy which hasn't been as bad as I originally thought. I've dropped 30-40 in the past five days I want to say.

Ok, here is the index for the future OT:

0. Index.
1. Presentation
2. FAQ
4. Useful Links
5. Tier List

I'll make headers for all of these and any character images required. I'm going to read over your document, thanks for doing this and am really looking forward to helping out!

chrono01

Which units did you guy use to clear Alvidas max 15 taps mission ? Feels like i am missing a unit with a low enough cool down.

I will have to quote that post for future references lol. 2016 they year we strike back.

btw. If you could have one of the currently available Legends which one would you want ? For me it probably would be Whitebeard...dude is just OP xD

From the upcoming ones...Legend Ace looks kinda awesome with the right subs.
I have G3 Luffy, but I still really want Log Luffy. I love the voice units as well as his design. Rayleigh would also be amazing.

...and yes, Boa Hancock. For reasons. <3

Ok, here is the index for the future OT:

0. Index.
1. Presentation
2. FAQ
4. Useful Links
5. Tier List

It's going to be my first OT and it's going to have a lot, lot of text. I'm scared I may need to cut some stuff or whatever, but I wanted to make it as complete as possible. Maybe I went too far lol. Does somebody the max number of characters of a GAF thread lol?

I want to use 2 posts. 1 for points 1-4 and another one for 5-6.

Here is the definitve document. (Quote to see)

I guess it's about time I post in the OT thread.

Thanks for your hard work, Ralch. I look forward to the OT.

As for the character limit for an OT, I'm not too sure. I've seen some pretty lengthy ones, so you should be fine, but then I don't know how much you're planning, haha.

Kyou

Finally got my Aisa drop, good timing too as the Laki event is nearly over.

When is the STR sugo?
starts tomorrow evening.

Sucks I missed enough days that I wont get my 300 login bonus until after it ends.

edit: Also greatly looking forward to the new thread

Kyou

25th is much higher than I anticipated...

anyway after hitting it hard last week with evolution mats and turtles I am taking it easy this week waiting for the sugo

it will happen finally...

bjork

I kinda want to reroll on my alt device and start over with a rayleigh account, but man I don't want to sit there rerolling 50000x.

chrono01

One Piece Treasure Chrono |OT2| The Hardworkin' Rock Lee of the Grand Line
I'm sure I'd look horrible in green/orange training suits, though. :(

25th is much higher than I anticipated...

anyway after hitting it hard last week with evolution mats and turtles I am taking it easy this week waiting for the sugo

it will happen finally...
G3 Luffy incoming!

Next time, count your number of posts about box space! A couple of the names on the top poster list don't post and/or play anymore. :(
I'm not going to lie, a good number of my posts probably are me complaining about not having enough member box space. I guess I have Namco Bandai, and my impulse to hoard everything, to thank for the honor.

Tidd

Hmm it looks like we could get a Christmas fortnight. (or at least Japan could get one). Because right now the extra island is decorated with winter/christmas stuff like the Halloween event was.
2FPDVAJl.jpg

But do we really need another Straw Hat pirates batch? I would rather see some new characters. This reminds me that Japan teased a new Wapol on Twitter. Maybe he will be the next fortnight character for them. It would fit the winter theme. Also this would mean that global would get just a regular fortnight. Probably starting the impel down fortnight serie. (and this reminds me that we are pretty close to the shooter only restriction and still have no 2.5x shooter captain._.)

RalchAC

Thanks for the help Lucy!

starts tomorrow evening.

Sucks I missed enough days that I wont get my 300 login bonus until after it ends.

Thanks!

Thanks for your hard work, Ralch. I look forward to the OT.

As for the character limit for an OT, I'm not too sure. I've seen some pretty lengthy ones, so you should be fine, but then I don't know how much you're planning, haha.

It's 35k characters right now. I'm planning on separating the OT in 2 posts.

One Piece Treasure Chrono |OT2| The Hardworkin' Rock Lee of the Grand Line

I guess now really is the time for proposing new thread titles. Any ideas guys?

I just checked the number of replies by me. I honestly didn't expect that.

This thread isn't going anywhere until I cross the 1000 posts mark lol.

RedBoot

Probably starting the impel down fortnight serie. (and this reminds me that we are pretty close to the shooter only restriction and still have no 2.5x shooter captain._.)

That was one of the reasons I made Wyper farming a top priority after Ark Maxim's release. :) If we don't see Zephyr before then, I expect a lot of Tsurus on my friend list.

I'm actually not expecting the Impel Down fortnights until next year, since we could see a Christmas fortnight, the KimonoHats fortnight (if they decide to go general New Years instead of Chinese New Years), or Afro Luffy (if we get Davy Back this month) soon. Lots of possibilities upcoming.

wilstreak

starts tomorrow evening.

Is STR Sugo for English version, or are you talking about Jap Version?
Aside from Legend Unit, what is other benefits of drawing rare card in Sugofest?

Dandte

I'm not going to lie, a good number of my posts probably are me complaining about not having enough member box space. I guess I have Namco Bandai, and my impulse to hoard everything, to thank for the honor.

You Guys probably made 10x times my post trying to Team up for Barrel Breaking, haha :p

Heng

Aside from Legend Unit, what is other benefits of drawing rare card in Sugofest?
Sugofest also boost certain unit's drop rate as well as legends. I would even say legends would be enough reason to wait.

Enel/Eneru... finally dropped! Got him on 5... it's nice to be kami free.
Damn congrats dude. I'll resume farming him someday but I'm still burnt out on doing his chapter level.

RalchAC

Usually in Sugofest there are 2 different boosts.

- The ongoing colour boost, which affect every unit of that type (including Legends). When you pull an unit of that type it starts at level 20.
- A special Sugofest rate boost. Bamco usually tells which units would get the boost a few days earlier. You can see which ones get the boost there. If you want more info look for them here:http://optc.github.io/characters/#/search/

The benefits of getting a good pull on Sugo are not big (the starting level boost is not super useful, just a bunch of thousand exp points). But there is lower chance to get bad characters or those that can be farmed in multiple places.

Ironic how last time Iva was around 40 stamina was basically way out of my league.

But recently I've aquired Law, Apoo & maxed Mihawk's skill, so I managed to aquire my first Iva by doing a 40 sta run~ yay.

Majukun

first bar of stamina wasted on Mr 1 farming.. no results.. i'm starting to think my stage 8 of Alubarna is glitches or something.. everybody seems to have dropped Mr 1 already.. i wasted hundreds of runs and didn't even get a fake moneybag drop.

wilstreak

Guys help, it seems that my team is underpowered

Got 2nd evolution of Luffy, Zorro and Sanji at lv 17+ , and Shanks & Chopper
but i keep getting difficulty at Arlong Park

In fact since Baratie i depend on strong captain from Friend. (noob opinion, but Miss Valentine skill that double HP seems very good for me)

What character should I farm at this point?

Still saving my small rainbow gem that i have for Sugofest that i don't when will gonna happen

cw_sasuke

In fact since Baratie i depend on strong captain from Friend. (noob opinion, but Miss Valentine skill that double HP seems very good for me)

Still saving my small rainbow gem that i have for Sugofest that i don't when will gonna happen

I think Arlong is the first stronger Story Island Boss anyway, so having difficulties there isnt too surprising. Well....and he is actually the character you probably want to farm at this point in addition you need to get your Usopp to his Golden Pound Version asap, because of his 3 turn delay. He is the most essential unit in the game.

You should also start adding Gaffers from the Google Doc linked in the opening post - having a solid amount of friend captains is essential in the early part as well.

1. Evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp
2. Evolve Luffy --> Gear 2 Version, Zoro --> Asura version, Sanji --> DJ Version, Nami --> Mirage Tempo ( though this isnt THAT important in the beginning)
3. If you get your hands on Arlong you can start a Slasher team and team up with all those Mihawks in your Friendlist. This will make things a lot easier and you will be able to run a Arlong/Zoro/Shanks/XXX/Golden Pound/MIhawk that should be able to clear Story Islands.

You could also farm Cheff Zeff on Baratie Stage 03 - he is the best farmable Fighter Capatin, but i would focus on Arlong first. If you are "lucky" you might get him via Sugo and wont have to waste time farming him.

Edit:

In General your current team doesnt work well together since you are missing the right units. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji etc. they all dont benefit from Shanks Captain skill (if he is your leader). If possible try to focus on one color first until you have Captain that allow Rainbow Color team like Slasher (Arlong/Mihawk), Fighter(Zeff, Jinbei), Shooter(Wiper) etc.

RalchAC

If you drop your ID here we will add you, of course!

Can you show us a picture of your box?

chrono01

This thread isn't going anywhere until I cross the 1000 posts mark lol.
Set that goal! :)

You Guys probably made 10x times my post trying to Team up for Barrel Breaking, haha :p
This is another possibility, especially if schedules conflict with times and we keep fail meeting up, haha.

Enel/Eneru... finally dropped! Got him on 5... it's nice to be kami free.
Congrats man!

I still need him, but man I'm tired of farming for him. I know I need to, but ugh!

You the MVP chrono (and hopefully it'll stay this way)
Well I certainly don't plan on going anywhere soon! As for whether I can continue to keep up the numerous posts, I will try my very best.

Regardless, I will remain a constant presence in this [as well as the following] OT. :)

wilstreak

I think Arlong is the first stronger Story Island Boss anyway, so having difficulties there isnt too surprising. Well....and he is actually the character you probably want to farm at this point in addition you need to get your Usopp to his Golden Pound Version asap, because of his 3 turn delay. He is the most essential unit in the game.

You should also start adding Gaffers from the Google Doc linked in the opening post - having a solid amount of friend captains is essential in the early part as well.

1. Evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp
2. Evolve Luffy --> Gear 2 Version, Zoro --> Asura version, Sanji --> DJ Version, Nami --> Mirage Tempo ( though this isnt THAT important in the beginning)
3. If you get your hands on Arlong you can start a Slasher team and team up with all those Mihawks in your Friendlist. This will make things a lot easier and you will be able to run a Arlong/Zoro/Shanks/XXX/Golden Pound/MIhawk that should be able to clear Story Islands.

You could also farm Cheff Zeff on Baratie Stage 03 - he is the best farmable Fighter Capatin, but i would focus on Arlong first. If you are "lucky" you might get him via Sugo and wont have to waste time farming him.

Edit:

In General your current team doesnt work well together since you are missing the right units. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji etc. they all dont benefit from Shanks Captain skill (if he is your leader). If possible try to focus on one color first until you have Captain that allow Rainbow Color team like Slasher (Arlong/Mihawk), Fighter(Zeff, Jinbei), Shooter(Wiper) etc.

Wow, i don't know that Usopp hold that much potential. Of all the SHP member that i have, i thought that he is the most useless. I will start level him up then.

Do you think that having Luffy, zorro,sanji, chopper and usopp is better than Luffy, zorro, sanji, chopper, and Shanks?

If you drop your ID here we will add you, of course!

Can you show us a picture of your box?

Photo%2012-8-15%2C%206%2047%2047%20PM.png

not sure why, but i can't add player from GAF list
but please try invite me

cw_sasuke

Wow, i don't know that Usopp hold that much potential. Of all the SHP member that i have, i thought that he is the most useless. I will start level him up then.

Do you think that having Luffy, zorro,sanji, chopper and usopp is better than Luffy, zorro, sanji, chopper, and Shanks?
not sure why, but i can't add player from GAF list
but please try invite me

Which platform are you playing the game on ? This is a very old version of the game if its a current screenshot and i cant find that user via the ID search. Weird...

As said try to focus on a single color first depending on which unit is your best Captain - just use him and the same colored Fodder drops until you have Zeff or Arlong for Fighter/Slasher teams.

wilstreak

Which platform are you playing the game on ? This is a very old version of the game if its a current screenshot and i cant find that user via the ID search. Weird...

As said try to focus on a single color first depending on which unit is your best Captain - just use him and the same colored Fodder drops until you have Zeff or Arlong for Fighter/Slasher teams.

I play on iPhone
but I guess the reason is because i live in indonesia and it seems somehow the game are connected to my LINE account and become part of LINE game

What about you?
Is it also part of LINE or a true stand alone game?

Wow, that is suck

bjork

Next time lobster island rolls around, someone remind me to stash a bunch away. I need a red for Teach and a blue for Ivankov and neither want to drop for me.

[edit - so of course, in four different runs in alubarna, I get one of each and now I've got my BB and my evolved Ivankov, with 1 stamina left. Can't complain]

Majukun

Next time lobster island rolls around, someone remind me to stash a bunch away. I need a red for Teach and a blue for Ivankov and neither want to drop for me.

[edit - so of course, in four different runs in alubarna, I get one of each and now I've got my BB and my evolved Ivankov, with 1 stamina left. Can't complain]

yeah,i was just gonna suggest to you to do chapoter 8 at alubarna..i'm drowning in red and green lobsters thanks to that stage

cw_sasuke

I play on iPhone
but I guess the reason is because i live in indonesia and it seems somehow the game are connected to my LINE account and become part of LINE game

What about you?
Is it also part of LINE or a true stand alone game?

Wow, that is suck
The Global version is a stand alone game you can get from the Apple Appstore or Google Play. So yeah you are likely running a different version.. So the events and Sugofest might nor be the same.

I would just install the Global version and statt fresh with the upcoming Sugofest of you are interested in playing with other Gaffers.

wilstreak

The Global version is a stand alone game you can get from the Apple Appstore or Google Play. So yeah you are likely running a different version.. So the events and Sugofest might nor be the same.

I would just install the Global version and statt fresh with the upcoming Sugofest of you are interested in playing with other Gaffers.

Yeah, i just install the global version and got Curiel and kuro in the first draw. I guess it is not a good draw at all.

Maybe I should just wait for Sugofest. I assume that it is not live yet, right? eventhough the banner is already shown

Top Bottom