• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, i just install the global version and got Curiel and kuro in the first draw. I guess it is not a good draw at all.

Maybe I should just wait for Sugofest. I assume that it is not live yet, right? eventhough the banner is already shown
Yeah just wait for the Sugofest which will start in about 14 hours I think.

Hope you get a nice starting unit... If you can get Rayleigh, G3 etc. you will be able to clear all the content I the game so far without too much trouble.

Majukun

Yeah, i just install the global version and got Curiel and kuro in the first draw. I guess it is not a good draw at all.

Maybe I should just wait for Sugofest. I assume that it is not live yet, right? eventhough the banner is already shown

sugofest is tomorrow and the day after,plenty of time for rerolls
online you can find info on how to reroll fast

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm on assignment in Louisiana for the week. No OPTC streaming from me, sadly enough. I'm getting a fairly diesel laptop soon, so that should rectify travel streams. However, hotel internet is another issue entirely.

Majukun

FINALLY dropped Mr 1..than spent a stamina refill trying for Mr 2 with no luck.. oh well at least it wasn't totally useless

wilstreak if ya have a rooted phone, you can do rerolls in less a minute or so, without having to redo the tutorial each time. Check this video out (it is specifically about using an emulator, but all that's needed is a rooted device). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0

FINALLY dropped Mr 1..than spent a stamina refill trying for Mr 2 with no luck.. oh well at least it wasn't totally useless

Good luck with that. I ran him at least 500 times (maybe even 1k, I didn't count) and only got 2 or 3 beli bag drops. Heck, I got multiple drops off the rare stage w/ the rainbow penguin, but no Bon Clay.
Then I got 2 from the last Sugofest.

wilstreak if ya have a rooted phone, you can do rerolls in less a minute or so, without having to redo the tutorial each time. Check this video out (it is specifically about using an emulator, but all that's needed is a rooted device). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0

Yep, I was going to post this video, but I was too lazy to go find it. Definitely give it a try (use Droid4x) if you can. It makes the reroll process SOOO much easier.

RalchAC

Yep, I was going to post this video, but I was too lazy to go find it. Definitely give it a try (use Droid4x) if you can. It makes the reroll process SOOO much easier.

I think Droid4x has problems with the latest version of OPTC. But I don't use emulators so I'm not 100% sure.

Tidd

Will I do a few pulls or skip this sugo? :( From the boosted units I only need Kuma and Killer. A legend would be nice as always. And I wouldn't say no to Jozu or Kid. I know if I want to be reasonable I shouldn't pull but the sugo hype is strong if someone here pulls a legend. xD

RalchAC

Why you guys gotta go and make me look dumb, huh?

Use their stupid ol' Bluestacks instead....

I <3 u though.

Will I do a few pulls or skip this sugo? :( From the boosted units I only need Kuma and Killer. A legend would be nice as always. And I wouldn't say no to Jozu or Kid. I know if I want to be reasonable I shouldn't pull but the sugo hype is strong if someone here pulls a legend. xD

Im not hyped at all for this Sugo, but I feel that will change as soon as I see people pulling Log Luffies and Whitebeards left and right...

I may do 1-2 pulls or something. There is the new challenge, missions, new content and my 300 days reward should arrive next week.

It seems we're getting Restaurant Le Crap again on December 15th, 16th and 19th. Watched on Reddit.

Majukun

if you only need those two skip..really no reason to pull

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Got Purinpurin and Hiking Bear with 20 FPs. My eventual slot storm army is forming...!

Damn congrats dude. I'll resume farming him someday but I'm still burnt out on doing his chapter level.

Congrats man!

I still need him, but man I'm tired of farming for him. I know I need to, but ugh!

Thank you sirs. It was only when I was completely lost hope and felt absolute despair he dropped. Whenever either of you go back in, I wish you the best. I found 5 to be the fastest to run, 12 had its moments with the odd turtle drop. But I couldn't be bothered spending the extra 3 stamina, as the fodder on the last stage of 5 do rarely drop.

RedBoot

Aisa hates me, :(. She just doesn't want to join my crew. I've been doing 15 runs to get more shots at her appearing and nada.

I only saw her once the whole time, which is less than I saw Ryuma. I didn't run Shandia nearly as much, though.

I actually ran Tsuru a bit instead, and ended up with several G3 skillbooks. I'll hold onto them until after the sugo, in case I pull G3. Which I won't.

RalchAC

I haven't played much in the last 2 days or so I want to rest a bit after Garp and the content isn't really exciting.

And I'm already over level 201, so I don't feel like I'm wasting exp right now.

I plan to go back once we get Duck Squad and Kraken. It's not that I'm losing interest, just taking things easier (until they release 80 stamina raids or something XD)

Booster chars I still need:

- Jimbe
- Kuma
- Moria
- Rakuyo
- X Drake
- Urouge

After only pulling two times during the last few sugos it might be a good time to do a number more pulls.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Aisa hates me, :(. She just doesn't want to join my crew. I've been doing 15 runs to get more shots at her appearing and nada.

I probably did around 130 runs of 30 stamina, I encountered her I want to say 6-8 times. I can't remember what fortnight it was that started this lower chance of getting units like Aisa/Ryuma to show up. But it definitely felt like the appearance of these secret characters was a lot higher before. Hopefully she pops up before the event ends for you!

the duck fortnight starts tomorrow?

Everything starts tonight, Duck Squad, Kraken ranking, new Mission at Shells Town, and Sugofest.

chrono01

I'm planning on doing five pulls, nothing more than that. I'm still expecting NBE to have a surprise Sugofest for Christmas, they'd be crazy not to. I want to save at least another 5-10 pulls for that.

Thank you sirs. It was only when I was completely lost hope and felt absolutely despair he dropped. Whenever either of you go back in, I wish you the best. I found 5 to be the fastest to run, 12 had its moments with the odd turtle drop. But I couldn't be bothered spending the extra 3 stamina, as the fodder on the last stage of 5 do rarely drop.
I think I'll switch to this stage. I've been doing Stage 12 for the title/achievement, but the less stamina [and quicker completion of Stage 5] is looking pretty tempting to me right about now. It also doesn't hurt that the majority of people in this OT managed to get their drop on Stage 5 as well, so there's that too.

:(

RedBoot

I can't remember what fortnight it was that started this lower chance of getting units like Aisa/Ryuma to show up. But it definitely felt like the appearance of these secret characters was a lot higher before. Hopefully she pops up before the event ends for you!

I feel like there's three categories of rare fortnight characters:

Very rare: Aisa, Ryuma, Jigoro, Dogpen
Sort of rare: Everyone else, except:
All the Damn Time: Lulu

Tidd

A little tip for the Carue fortnight: Don't use Slasher teams with low recovery and Mihawk's boat.
And if you do, you want to use vivi as a friend captain.

Majukun

I feel like there's three categories of rare fortnight characters:

Very rare: Aisa, Ryuma, Jigoro, Dogpen
Sort of rare: Everyone else, except:
All the Damn Time: Lulu

actually,for me it was the exact opposite

got plenty of aisa,ryuma and jigoro
a couple dogpen
one single lulu in the last day of the fortnight after 2 weeks of farming

on contrast,when lucci returned,i got almost more lulu than kaku
A little tip for the Carue fortnight: Don't use Slasher teams with low recovery and Mihawk's boat.
And if you do, you want to use vivi as a friend captain.

the blog suggests ahalf vivi team..on reddit we have plenty o slashers team but not with coffin boat of course

RedBoot

actually,for me it was the exact opposite

got plenty of aisa,ryuma and jigoro
a couple dogpen
one single lulu in the last day of the fortnight after 2 weeks of farming

on contrast,when lucci returned,i got almost more lulu than kaku

This supports my paranoid theory that the game modifies drop rates based on your 6th ID digit or something. I saw Lulu more than Kaku almost as a rule, both times we had the Lucci fortnight.

I saw Dogpen a lot too, but I added him there because I remember people saying they didn't see him all fortnight. I probably saw him once a day, almost. Jigoro was the closest I've gotten to missing a fortnight character (finally saw him once, about two hours before the event left).

Still no Aisa. Gonna spend a gem to get one more bar of farming the 15 STA isle.

Edit: I go. :(

How many gems are coming with the update? 3 from ranking, 1 from Ducksquad and 5 from Shells Missions for 9 total?

ah_hia

6 pulls and I got killer. What str up nonsense are we talking about. I got blue chopper. Green chopper.Mr.2. And kaya.Meh.

I FINALLY PULLED A FREAKING BALLOON LUFFY!!!!!

I've waited for this moment for so long. Feels freaking good man. Real freaking good.

Also pulled a Killer, which is nice, but NOT AS NICE AS THE LUFFY!!!!

makaveli13

Neo Member

I've waited for this moment for so long. Feels freaking good man. Real freaking good.

Congrats mate!! Welcome to the G3 club! I'm hoping for a something nice with my 9 sugo pulls later

chrono01

Pulled six times:

- Chaka [Dupe]
- Guard-Point Chopper [Dupe]
- Crocus [What?]
- Crocus [Double what?]
- Gin [Dupe]
- Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro [Dupe]

I'm done, not wasting any more.

Kyou

1) Kuriel (new)
2) Base Ms Valentine (dupe)
3) Base Killer (dupe)
4) Nojiko (new)
5) Jimbe (new)
6) Regular ass gum gum pistol Luffy (Dupe as fuuuuuuck)
7) Gold pound ussop (duuuuupe)

if you'll excuse me I'm going to go jump in a river

chrono01

1) Kuriel (new)
2) Base Ms Valentine (dupe)
3) Base Killer (dupe)
4) Nojiko (new)
5) Jimbe (new)
6) Regular ass gum gum pistol Luffy (Dupe as fuuuuuuck)
7) Gold pound ussop (duuuuupe)

At least you got two new ones, all of mine were dupes [and Crocus].

I can't remember the last good/new unit I received from the Rare Recruit. It's been a long time and is beginning to feel disheartening.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pulled 3 times. 3 dupes..ouch.

Golden Pound, Izo and Marco.

Kinda expected at this stage.. But that's RNG for you.

Welcome to the G3 club probably the best pull outside of Legends. Nice.

RedBoot

-Unevolved Kuro

Bad pull. Went and did a Duck Squad run for good luck.

-Evolved Killer (dupe)
-Kuma (dupe)
-Jimbe (new, and near the top of my want list)
-Evolved Kid (new, and at the top of my non-legend want list)
-Evolved Mr. 5 (dupe. gravy train's over)

One more pull than I had planned, but when it's giving me RR-only units, I'm not going to stop. Ended up with two of my most wanted, so I'm happy. Best sugo in a while. I'll give it one more pull in the morning with the various gems we'll get from the new content.

Now that I have Jimbe and Kid, I actually have every currently available 2.5x ATK or 2xHP/ATK captain with the sole exception of Jozu. Pretty solid luck, makes up for not having G3 or any legends.

linkent

Gratz!!! Knew that feeling, pull LogLuffy next :p

Pulled six times:

I'm done, not wasting any more.
That was bad, next boss seems to be Heracles, spend those gem away and get a Rayleigh!

1) Kuriel (new)
4) Nojiko (new)
5) Jimbe (new)

Jimbe and Kuriel is nice to have, never see Nojiko before.

For me, pull once! Gold poster!
Tobasco Usopp! Fuuuuuu
Gonna wait till Qck/Int rate up Sugo or till Ace/Shanks.

pelicansurf

Guys.

I'm so sorry.

I'm so so sorry.

9vQqfwS.jpg

Third pull. Lol.

That screen shot was me freaking out as I casually pulled while playing Xenoblad Chronicles.

pelicansurf

if I kill you do I gain your powers

just wondering
As I was pulling, I was thinking it'd be pretty funny if I got another legend, off stream, while playing another game.

CHpqsLK.jpg

I literally have all the red characters now and he's level 50 too.

Kyou

okay finished Shells Town missions

no reward for 100%

edit: Decided to buy 30 gems. Entirely (crappy) dupes. Brb setting my phone on fire.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the missions, I really like those. It's a nice break plus the cut scene at the end makes it fun.

The duck isle is really odd, very random but I guess that's the point. Apparently the Unluckies have a story mode drop rate on the first stage, oddly enough they dropped first run for me. So I'm grateful given I didn't drop them for my character log before. As I thought, definitely won't be bothering with the Duck Squad unit's special. Way too much doing and the drops for all the ducks to evolve is really sporadic.

Otherwise ranking is pretty straight forward, pretty sure you just need a cost below 100, clear each stage in one turn with the exception of the last one and you're good. I imagine if you one turn Kraken though, you'll break the 800k point barrier.

All in all, we got 9 gems I think today? I used that towards a couple pulls and stopped on the third one when I got a new unit with Moria. Although I may go back in seeing what Pelican did below... (Boa join my crew please!)

Guys.

I'm so sorry.

I'm so so sorry.

Third pull. Lol.

Dude NICE! Don't be sorry, that's fantastic. Congrats as your red poster streak continues!

Now... good luck with the Whitebread trials. Bamco knew, especially with Kraken back - hopefully you have some books stashed from previous fortnights. Definitely wait for a special rate up and if the Heracles thing is true as the next raid boss, the Blackbeard team is probably preferred anyway.

pelicansurf

Finished the missions, I really like those. It's a nice break plus the cut scene at the end makes it fun.

The duck isle is really odd, very random but I guess that's the point. Apparently the Unluckies have a story mode drop rate on the first stage, oddly enough they dropped first run for me. So I'm grateful given I didn't drop them for my character log before. As I thought, definitely won't be bothering with the Duck Squad unit's special. Way too much doing and the drops for all the ducks to evolve is really sporadic.

Otherwise ranking is pretty straight forward, pretty sure you just need a cost below 100, clear each stage in one turn with the exception of the last one and you're good. I imagine if you one turn Kraken though, you'll break the 800k point barrier.

All in all, we got 9 gems I think today? I used that towards a couple pulls and stopped on the third one when I got a new unit with Moria. Although I may go back in seeing what Pelican did below... (Boa join my crew please!)

Dude NICE! Don't be sorry, that's fantastic. Congrats as your red poster streak continues!

Now... good luck with the Whitebread trials. Bamco knew, especially with Kraken back - hopefully you have some books stashed from previous fortnights. Definitely wait for a special rate up and if the Heracles thing is true as the next raid boss, the Blackbeard team is probably preferred anyway.
I was stashing 15 books, which isn't bad. Guess I'll be more inclined to farm Kraken like crazy now. Trying to skill max my boy. However, it'll take while to max WB, I have zero turtles.

chrono01

Guys.

I'm so sorry.

I'm so so sorry.

9vQqfwS.jpg

Third pull. Lol.

That screen shot was me freaking out as I casually pulled while playing Xenoblad Chronicles.
Congrats! No reason at all to be apologetic.

if I kill you do I gain your powers

just wondering
I'm starting to believe some accounts, such as mine [and yours, apparently], are genuinely cursed. I refuse to believe RNG can be this random.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I was stashing 15 books, which isn't bad. Guess I'll be more inclined to farm Kraken like crazy now. Trying to max my boy. However, it'll take while to max WB, I have zero turtles.

Do it. I wouldn't even bother with the Duck Squad, I'm out as soon as I finish Bonney. I'd like to do the Dugongs as well but the drops aren't very promising from what I see so far.

I want to say it took 40 books to skill max him, during the rate up. And 15 books isn't bad at all, great start. But yeah, the usual 5 million XP for Whitebeard - good luck sir.

Top Bottom