• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

i think her book only drops from karoo, it's probably the rarest book.
fed all evolved karoos directly so far and got 4/15, just doesn't seem worth it to clock up my box with all those ducks :D
i need as many marco books as i can get, my luck with his skill up has been terrible T_T

You're not alone there. At least with the 1 week returning Islands we should get the Halloween Strawhats rather soon. It's the place with the highest droprate.

bjork

I really wonder if they do the Halloween ones again. They should do it as a special thing where you only get it for an hour, but the skill up rates are 100%.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I dont think we will see Halloween or Christmas dungeons outside of the actual Holidays - they are supposed to be a bonus considering they drop useful Strawhats version (hell HZoro is better than many Gacha Units) and some of the most rate skillbooks (Ray,WB etc.)

alben

Neo Member
Have the previous special event fortnights (ex: Valentines, Chinese New Year) been included in Japan's one week returns?
Yes, i started my jp acc in the summer and I had seen the kimono island (I get my mr2 on that island). I think the valetine one had returned as well, but can't confirm

chrono01

This is my fourth [maybe fifth?] day of doing nothing but grinding for Enel during Double Drop. Still un-obtained.

I'm starting to feel cursed, especially after my latest gatcha pulls.

10x usopp books

16 x evolved Karoo

--

p.s. am I the only one who sorta likes it when we get really shitty/useless fortnights?

I always feel like the game's sorta set up in a way where:

"special island" (e.g. rayleigh) > boss raid / turtle time > fortnight > story grinding in terms of priority, and as long as a fortnight gives you the books/units you need there's basically no better option but to play that fortnight constantly for 2 weeks or so.

During the franky/Laki fortnights I liked that I could actually take a break to try and farm story units without feeling like I was missing something vital.

on that note, I had a bit of exp to spare before leveling & did the kraken challenge; managed to get a gold medal on my first try!

cw_sasuke

Just got 3 stamina refills back2back...this never happened before to me...crazy.

Majukun

wanted to farm some kraken, but the beast just straight up stopped dropping for me after the initial good rates.. made 9 runs and never dropped once, always a chest

Heng

Wow I got 6 Usopp book last night around 1 AM EST. .. 15 Usopp books and 17 Karoo.

Just got 3 stamina refills back2back...this never happened before to me...crazy.
This happened to me a few days ago. I really didn't feel like playing since I was playing some other game though. :(

Kyou

"whoops accidentally clicked on 15 stamina Carue, how bad could this be"
*a single pig drops, literally nothing else*
"Yeah that's about right"

edit: next run on 30, got two(2) meat in three turns and died. Fuck today.

Majukun

"whoops accidentally clicked on 15 stamina Carue, how bad could this be"
*a single pig drops, literally nothing else*
"Yeah that's about right"

edit: next run on 30, got two(2) meat in three turns and died. Fuck today.

that's why I use a vivi team
it might need stalling,but the only way to die with that is to really,and i mean really ,screw up against the boss...of course you need powerful subs though

i use

vivi
mihawk (friend)
mihawk
croco
vista
gp usopp

all maxed level apart from vivi which is around 80

tomorrow is "farm for mr 2 day" for me..both because i have lots of yellow pigs that i need to evolve and the stage is usually generous with yellow evolving materials,and because i took a look at the

marco x2
garp
mr 2
coby
eneru

combo and got excited...also possible to switch a log robin instead of enel to do 2 turns with lesser damage instead of one huge one

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Here you go RalchAC, let me know if you need anything else.

Banner: One Piece Treasure Cruise

0. Index.
1. Presentation
2. FAQ
3. Raid Boss Guides and Videos
4. Useful Links
5. Tier List
6. Story Farming: Who, where and why.
7. Special Thanks (and a Wall of Shame lol)

Preview of banner:

8xQ8xrE.png

Header sample:

Access the full album with images here:
http://imgur.com/a/hAoD9

Jayhawk

:(

(I got unlucky and got no red orbs, 2 blue orbs on Arlong during the Mihawk stage)

Just keep at it, and you'll get it down. The Mihawk training forest is my favourite stage in the global version of the game. Since it's 0 stamina, you can keep retrying. I stayed up until 4am to get it down when I finally thought I could get it done because I was too hype to fall asleep. It was also great figuring out what characters worked best for me, and when to use their specials. I loved when I fnally figured out the best spot for Boa Hancock's turn delay and heal. Since I ran a double G3 team to clear the Mihawk training forest, I had to take short breaks between attempts or else I would screw up the Perfect timings.

I can't wait to try out the Whitebeard training forest.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks guys. I noticed a couple imperfections, I'll try to clean it up tomorrow and relink it - super minor though. Still got a ton of sprites we can use in the future... if we're all still here another 20,000 some odd posts from now!

Kyou

Thanks guys. I noticed a couple imperfections, I'll try to clean it up tomorrow and relink it - super minor though. Still got a ton of sprites we can use in the future... if we're all still here another 20,000 some odd posts from now!

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| : Zephyr Any Day Now...

cw_sasuke

Here you go RalchAC, let me know if you need anything else.

Preview of banner:

Header sample:

Access the full album with images here:
http://imgur.com/a/hAoD9
Really looking good - looking forward to the new OT.
One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| : Zephyr Any Day Now...
...lol...
:(

(I got unlucky and got no red orbs, 2 blue orbs on Arlong during the Mihawk stage)
I been there it sucks...but at least you have the confirmation that you can beat the stage with your current team/levels.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Really looking good - looking forward to the new OT.

...lol...

I been there it sucks...but at least you have the confirmation that you can beat the stage with your current team/levels.

On the other hand I'm never going to beat WB forest.

bjork

Got my cola drop in shells town. Now just running the ducks to try and get all the other animal drops to fill in the log, until Kalifa shows up. She's at special level 5 and Paulie is at 4, so I've got some work to put in there.

Majukun

Got my cola drop in shells town. Now just running the ducks to try and get all the other animal drops to fill in the log, until Kalifa shows up. She's at special level 5 and Paulie is at 4, so I've got some work to put in there.
how much stamina did it take?
I wasted the first bar of stamina on Mr 2 farming without results

bjork

how much stamina did it take?
I wanted the first bar of stamina on Mr 2 farming without results

Let's see... I cleared about two stamina bars between stage 3 and stage 9, trying to get it, so maybe like 200ish? It dropped on stage 3, but I also got the "clear morgan 30x for this title" title in the process.

Majukun

another refill wasted on farming mr 2..nothing
does it even drop?
did someone got it through story drop instead of rare recruit here?

Mr 2 was my white whale until the last Sugo. I stopped counting after so many failures, but I had to have done at least a thousand different runs on his stages to no avail.

Majukun

Mr 2 was my white whale until the last Sugo. I stopped counting after so many failures, but I had to have done at least a thousand different runs on his stages to no avail.

yeah but all the silver poster guys should have the same drop rate right?
i mean i managed to get mr 1,ener,wiper..why he straight up refuses to drop? T__T

RalchAC

Man, I fucking hate the Duck Squad.

Your HP gets cut, your RCV is crap due to a debuff and RNG can screw you up, no matter what.

And the skill books drop rate is horrible. I haven't got a single Marco or Usopp books in 2 days.

Hopefully this is a one time thing, a little experiment they did and failed.

yeah but all the silver poster guys should have the same drop rate right?
i mean i managed to get mr 1,ener,wiper..why he straight up refuses to drop? T__T
I got Mr 1 and Miss Doublefinger to drop in one STA bar (total, not each) and easily got Enel, Ohm and Wiper in the week Ark Maxim released (along with Gedatsu and Braham that same week when Sky Island was 2x). I even farmed Miss Monday in a handful of runs when I decided to do Alvida's missions. Yet, Mr. 2 still never dropped for me >_<. RNG must hate Bentham and want him to be friendless in everyone's games.

bjork

I got Mr. 4 to drop today. I gave up running the duck squad for the animals, because even when they do drop something, it's a skillbook for Vivi or a giant or something, which I don't need. When/if I do have a Vivi on a team, I never pop her special anyway.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Incredible. Everything is so cool! *_*

I re-uploaded the banner, it's in the same album and re-linked properly in my post above now. Please do download that banner instead, or re-download it if you grabbed the previous one. Just had to clean up a couple spots on it.

Kyou

still in the 90s, woo being behind.

Havent nailed down whether 30 or 15 is better for Usopp book farming. Theoretically 30 has better drop rates but also the ducks replace the mantises more often, making it less likely.

As far as I can tell the mantises are a guaranteed usopp book if they drop a chest

RedBoot

At 110 stamina myself. Thought I'd never hit 120 before Dofy, but I guess I still have a shot. I'll be there by his second appearance, at least.

I've come around a bit on the Duck Squad drop rates. They're still really random, but they aren't the pit of despair that was the Shandia drop rates. I'm not doing great on GP Usopp books (only 3), but I only need two more levels there. I've got 8 or so Marco books and probably 10 Bonnie books (which I can't use, but it's the other "rare" one). I haven't been focusing on the fortnight much this week since we also had the 2x story drop rates (not that I've gotten much out of those...Braham dropped 2 beli bags and 1 cotton candy), but I'll focus on it this week.

Sadly, I've only gotten like 4 of the Sea Cat books. I wanted to max that one, just for fun. Must be more common at the lower difficulties.

Top Bottom