• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

I was weak and tried my luck.. 3pulls. Got Kuro, Tashigi and Bazooka Luffy. I feel kinda disappointed. :( Don't do it xP

Salex_

1st pull: Nami
2nd pull: Miss Valentine
3rd pull: Arlong
4th pull: Tashigi
5th pull:......ACE!

4* version, but I'm fine with that. Now I can save my gems until v2 batch.

Damn....now i don't feel like leveling the 4* version at all lol. Still missing like 600k exp or so.

Yeah adding the 5* now kinda sucks for people still struggling to evolve their 4*. I'm not doing any rare recruits until I evolve my Shanks and Vivi, it'd be painful to pull a 5* when your 4* is level 60-something. >.>

Rixa

Should I pull now for Ace? I already have him as basic version, but having almost 30 gems I could use them to _try_ and pull another and if I get basic version shall I use it as power up?

I do have Zeff, should I farm another one today to increase Zeff levels. At the moment my party cant kill Smoker (tried twice, died twice). Seems that I need more levels :D.

Where to farm for power up units? Havent tried Alvida elite, not sure if I can finish it (prolly not).

chrono01

Should I pull now for Ace? I already have him as basic version, but having almost 30 gems I could use them to _try_ and pull another and if I get basic version shall I use it as power up?

I do have Zeff, should I farm another one today to increase Zeff levels. At the moment my party cant kill Smoker (tried twice, died twice). Seems that I need more levels :D.

Where to farm for power up units? Havent tried Alvida elite, not sure if I can finish it (prolly not).
If you have the basic/4* version I'd recommend saving your Rainbow Gems for Straw Hats V2 [or other future units]. While the game is being generous handing out free in-game currency right now, the "honeymoon" will eventually end and you'll want as many as you can when it does so you're not left without any.

Just my recommendation, anyway.

Rixa

If the basic/4* version I'd recommend saving your Rainbow Gems for Straw Hats V2 [or other future units]. While the game is being generous handing out free in-game currency right now, the "honeymoon" will eventually end and you'll want as many as you can when it does so you're not left without any.

Just my recommendation, anyway.

Thanks for the quick answer, Ill stay away about pulling, since I dont need anything new now.

Took these screen caps few days ago, levels are about right but got few gems more :). Here is my crew & subs. Basically happy with party, only need more levels to grind:

OPTCCrew3.PNG

OPTCCrew4.PNG

OPTCCrew5.PNG

OPTCCrew6.PNG

Iam using Baratie, cause at the moment it gives more HP than Merry Go. Already failed 3 times when upgrading Merry Go, its going to be long way to get MG to rock.

That'd be a waste of gems. Ace is literally the only thing worth spending a bunch of gems on and you already have him. With Kuro's event next, you'll have blue turtles to level him up faster.

If you're not convinced yet, let me tell you that one guy on GameFAQs used 95 gems and still didn't get him.

Rixa

That'd be a waste of gems. Ace is literally the only thing worth spending a bunch of gems on and you already have him. With Kuro's event next, you'll have blue turtles to level him up faster.

If you're not convinced yet, let me tell you that one guy on GameFAQs used 95 gems and still didn't get him.

I was really lucky when I started. My plan was to reroll so long that I get 1 of top tier characters. Then on my first pull I get Ace and second was TonyTonyChopper: Heavy point.

Getting Kuro sounds nice, saving gems to that time. Not sure if I use ~5 gems to get more room for stuff :p.

I was really lucky when I started. My plan was to reroll so long that I get 1 of top tier characters. Then on my first pull I get Ace and second was TonyTonyChopper: Heavy point.

Getting Kuro sounds nice, saving gems to that time. Not sure if I use ~5 gems to get more room for stuff :p.

More room is always nice, especially if you're hoarding stuff for the 17th.

linkent

Care to enlightnen me about this 17th?
Yes, Ill toss around 30 more room (then I have 130) and if necessary more, since rare pulls are just pulls but room is to stay.
On 17th, there will be increase chance for "Super Success" when powering up unit. It increase Exp gain by 1.5.
So people are hoarding their turtle/high exp units till then. Thus needing more inventory room.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rixa i would working on evolving and leveling the units you have first before thinking about pulling. Luffy, Sanji and Nami are quite useful at this point especially when leveled. I have Gear 2 Luffy and 5* Sanji - they both hit very hard in a Zeff team.

Yeah adding the 5* now kinda sucks for people still struggling to evolve their 4*. I'm not doing any rare recruits until I evolve my Shanks and Vivi, it'd be painful to pull a 5* when your 4* is level 60-something. >.>

Yeah i will also wait - im running a QCK team but i just evolved Sanji and Kuros Island will be next. Weill get a couple solid QCK units in time, no need to rush things with the current content.

Rixa

On 17th, there will be increase chance for "Super Success" when powering up unit. It increase Exp gain by 1.5.
So people are hoarding their turtle/high exp units till then. Thus needing more inventory room.

K, good to know if I get power up units.

Rixa i would working on evolving and leveling the units you have first before thinking about pulling. Luffy, Sanji and Nami are quite useful at this point especially when leveled. I have Gear 2 Luffy and 5* Sanji - they both hit very hard in a Zeff team.

Thanks, doing that, I need to level my units, cause at the moment they are so low leveled that I cant kill Smoker in Story.

What would be good place to farm for leveling purposes? ^^ Cant kill Smoker, prolly cant kill Elite Alvida?

cw_sasuke

Thanks, doing that, I need to level my units, cause at the moment they are so low leveled that I cant kill Smoker in Story.

What would be good place to farm for leveling purposes? ^^ Cant kill Smoker, prolly cant kill Elite Alvida?
If you evolve Sanji you can one hit kill Alvida with his special - maybe just farm the red and green Pirate Penguin and use the fodders to level up Sanji/Luffy. Once you have their 5* versions you will be able to do Smoker/Alvida without issues. Im running the same team.

In planning ahead, what teams do you guys plan to use against Mihawk? Do you think dual Arlong, Asura Zoro, evolved Buggy, Golden Pound Usopp and Kuro (by then I should have gotten him on his island) will be good enough? I know that I'll have to use a bunch of gems but I'm okay with spending even 20+ gems for a perfect slasher team.

So many runs of Penguin Beach and not a single rainbow penguin dropped, sigh.

In planning ahead, what teams do you guys plan to use against Mihawk? Do you think dual Arlong, Asura Zoro, evolved Buggy, Golden Pound Usopp and Kuro (by then I should have gotten him on his island) will be good enough? I know that I'll have to use a bunch of gems but I'm okay with spending even 20+ gems for a perfect slasher team.

Watch the video I posted a few days ago. The guy had a sub-par slasher team and only needed 9 gems.

Edit: sub-par level wise, not units.

cw_sasuke

So many runs of Penguin Beach and not a single rainbow penguin dropped, sigh.

Hehe same here - doing a 10 stamina dungeon where you really only can use 1 drop ouch. This might take a while but the 5* Shanks/Ace versions are worth the effort.

Hehe same here - doing a 10 stamina dungeon where you really only can use 1 drop ouch. This might take a while but the 5* Shanks/Ace versions are worth the effort.

I need two of them, then two yellow pirate penguins. So much stamina (and potentially gems) will be lost farming these stupid penguins. ;_;

pLow7

OMG!!!! ON MY FIRST PULL!!!

xKWHUFi.jpg

Im sooo pumped! 5 Gems well spent i'd say.

This is for all the furcking work with trying to drop Zeff for 3 Days now, this Idiot just doesn't want to drop. We've got 2x Baratie Today so it might be the right Day!

Question: Is Ace a Fighter ?? And should i still Go for a Fighter Team ?

I've only got Sanji as another QCK guy so building a QCK Team isn't a good Idea, or should i spent my other 15 Gems and try to pull other QCK guys ?

My go to would be:

Cpt:Zeff
Luffy
Sanji
Ace
Robin
Ussop

cw_sasuke

Wow - awesome pull pLow7 - congrats man !!

I need two of them, then two yellow pirate penguins. So much stamina (and potentially gems) will be lost farming these stupid penguins. ;_;

Oh yoo need them for Shanks and Vivi ? Yeah this might take a bit. I "only" need one Rainbow Penguin and a blue Pirate Penguin.

Hope i will be able to evolve Ace with the Kuro event.

Oh yoo need them for Shanks and Vivi ? Yeah this might take a bit. I "only" need one Rainbow Penguin and a blue Pirate Penguin.

Hope i will be able to evolve Ace with the Kuro event.

Yup, both need one of each. My Vivi is almost there (level 62) and I already have 12 turtles and 17 skill books waiting patiently for Super Success rate up so if I get the evo mats she'll be 5* next week. Then I'll start working on Shanks (level 40) during Kuro's event and finally get Vivi to level 72+ during Arlong/first half of Don Krieg for Mihawk. That's the plan on paper anyway, it all depends on turtle drops.

cw_sasuke

Yup, both need one of each. My Vivi is almost there (level 62) and I already have 12 turtles and 17 skill books waiting patiently for Super Success rate up so if I get the evo mats she'll be 5* next week. Then I'll start working on Shanks (level 40) during Kuro's event and finally get Vivi to level 72+ during Arlong/first half of Don Krieg for Mihawk. That's the plan on paper anyway, it all depends on turtle drops.

Sounds like a plan - 17th is also the day we should get Kuro right ? This will make leveling Ace optimal if i can use the blue turtles we get from his Island.

Then again, as you said it always depends on the RNG. Really hope i get to evolve Ace - his 5* would be my top tier leader and perfect for the Arlong Island after Kuro.

@pLow7

Nice - we also got a Google Doc table with our friend codes - just need to quote the OP.

linkent

Looking at the Japanese released heroes, Boa Hancock may take 1 year to come out!
Guess I will just save my gems for Mihawk and do some pulls during StrawHat V2 since most of those units seems useful.
Hopefully can get Towel Nami and Nico Robin!

Majukun

Wow, plow lucky recruit makes me want to waste some gems trying to get ace... But I'm also extremely unlucky, so deep inside I kinda know it would be useless... Today i also get 5 gems from the login bonus...

pLow7

@pLow7

Nice - we also got a Google Doc table with our friend codes - just need to quote the OP.

Yeah wouldn't mind beeing on the List myself. Don't know if OP is still active here.

Wow, plow lucky recruit makes me want to waste some gems trying to get ace... But I'm also extremely unlucky, so deep inside I kinda know it would be useless... Today i also get 5 gems from the login bonus...

I mean i got him First pull. You might wanna waste 5 Gems.

im with you brother!

Yeah me too!

BTW if anyone if farming a boss it'd be nice to note the damage and the number of turn it takes for them to attack again and add them to the sheet (Smoker's data still need to be confirmed, too).

Majukun

Does rare recruit
Gold poster in the wind
It's tashigi :(

Before I got Mr 5,that is a fighter but becomes a shooter after evolution.. Useless

Top Bottom