• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
And another ship expansion failure... lol. My last 30 Colas were more or less worth nothing.

So, has anyone here ever actually done a tandem attack? The units you need to do one often seem like either crap or units that wouldn't work well in a team with the other units. Unless the tandem attack does really good damage.

chrono01

So, has anyone here ever actually done a tandem attack? The units you need to do one often seem like either crap or units that wouldn't work well in a team with the other units. Unless the tandem attack does really good damage.
I have and, personally, it didn't seem to be especially worth it. Maybe, with more powerful units, it'll be more effective.

Very flashy, though.

bjork

I had a Nami/Usopp/Sanji one that I could do, seems like they got the right orb pretty often. But yeah, it was like an additional effect that added splash damage to the other enemies, not too stellar.

Rurunaki

Yup.. with the monster trio of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji.. flashy but ineffective imo..

RalchAC

I haven't got arlong on 15 but a yellow ten turtle dropped. Cool. I only have God Ussop matching it's colour and I don't have him for his stats but better than nothing :p

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I had the evolved monster trio in a weird Ace/Arlong team lead team. Luffy was the weak one on the team, so the TND did squat.

The double drop works... Just found arlong :p

Is the double chance for success during power up active too?

Nice, congrats! No such luck here, not even cola or turtles, so I'm back to Alvida.

The double success event starts in a week, which really sucks because I'm already running low on storage (125 slots) and I have to do some cleaning every 2-3 battles.

Salex_

FINALLY got Arlong. So glad I'm free from that town!

jjkmrlC.png
Next goals:
Evolve Arlong/Get Ace --> Tashigi

Majukun

Nice, congrats! No such luck here, not even cola or turtles, so I'm back to Alvida.

The double success event starts in a week, which really sucks because I'm already running low on storage (125 slots) and I have to do some cleaning every 2-3 battles.
Oh really? I thought it would run together with the current bonus time event...
Has anyone tested the higher chance for QCK characters too? It would be nice to find ace since I have a fighter team, but I don't wanna waste devil fruit for nothing

Ok, thanks.

Anyone know what captain I should leave out to get friend requests? Currently leaving out vivi but noone wants her I guess, (I don't have Ace, Arlong, Zeff, Shanks) maybe asura zoro?.

Yeah, Asura is probably your best bet right now. While people will probably want Vivi in later content, the stuff right now just isn't hard enough to justify using her.

On a different note, I'm seriously considering spending some of my Gems tonight to try to get an Ace. I'll probably let some of you guys be the guinea pigs first though. I'm not going to spend all my Gems, but I've got 50, so I'll probably give it a good shot.

bjork

As soon as I say that, one drops. I have four more to go. But doing it today is the best bet, so I guess it's worth the time sink.

qazqaNii

Is someone else experiencing some lagg on some of the characters, for example Don Krieg, makes my Note 2 have a minor lagg when he is starting his animation so I can't perfect with him.

When I minimize the game I can't open the game again and continue where I left of from, for example if I sit at the game menu and go browse the internet I can't return to the game menu again I have to close the process and then restart the whole game :(.

cw_sasuke

I had the same issue with Don Krieg on my LG phone but it's been a while since I played with him - didn't have the issue on the iPad.

The game uses some resources so switching between the app and heavy browsing might result in a reload.

bjork

Is someone else experiencing some lagg on some of the characters, for example Don Krieg, makes my Note 2 have a minor lagg when he is starting his animation so I can't perfect with him.

When I minimize the game I can't open the game again and continue where I left of from, for example if I sit at the game menu and go browse the internet I can't return to the game menu again I have to close the process and then restart the whole game :(.

I'm on an iphone 6, the only thing I've noticed so far is that Mr 3's delay special has a little hiccup when the screen goes dark. Barely noticeable, but if you rattle off a couple specials in a row, you can tell his takes longer.

Anyone know what captain I should leave out to get friend requests? Currently leaving out vivi but noone wants her I guess, (I don't have Ace, Arlong, Zeff, Shanks) maybe asura zoro?.

At high P-Lv's, it's less about the captain and more about his level. My Vivi started bringing a consistent amount of FP (~500 per day) once she went over Lv 50.

Trying to get these Penguins is killing my stamina since they are not dropping. I could've been leveling up other characters by now only if that damned Yellow Pirate Penguin just dropped for me.

Tidd

My Arlong is at level 49. Just one more level! But I have to wait till Friday to evolve him because I'm missing a red dragon.
Oh and last time I tried to upgrade my ship it failed. >.>

chrono01

I'm going to skip farming Arlong and work on getting as many turtles [via Alvida Elite farming] as I can for the double success event coming up.

The way I figure is the Arlong event isle will be available before Mihawk, and I'll probably be farming it anyway for XP turtles and I'll get more than enough of him. Granted I could start leveling him now if I managed to get him to drop, but considering I already have a handful of units to evolve/level, I think it can wait.

pelicansurf

I was about to take the plunge and buy a few gems to try and get an Ace LV5 tonight and... the app crashes any time I press "buy". Lolz. Thanks for protecting my wallet in my moment of weakness One Piece!

qazqaNii

At high P-Lv's, it's less about the captain and more about his level. My Vivi started bringing a consistent amount of FP (~500 per day) once she went over Lv 50.
Ah I see, are you playing on the JP version?

Also I am wondering what determines what friends you can use as a friend captain? I used a friend Zeff right now, but he is not available anymore, is there an delay before you can reuse him?

cw_sasuke

For me its way too soon to even consider spending money on the game i love One Piece and if there is a f2p game i could spend some money on its probably this one - but we are getting free devilfruits regularly at this point and there is no content that i cant clear without gacha exclusives.

Ah I see, are you playing on the JP version?

Also I am wondering what determines what friends you can use as a friend captain? I used a friend Zeff right now, but he is not available anymore, is there an delay before you can reuse him?

That Zeff will be available again once you and the friend providing him have logged out and into the game again. To "refresh" the list you just use Others/Back to title menu.

an entire day worth of stamina and no big turtles from the alvida island..

I think I've seen you post about this a few times, but has the rate of big turtle pulls really decreased since the beginning of the Buggy island? I mean, I'm not pulling them all the time or anything, but I've managed to get 8 in the past couple of days (saving them for next week).

Who knows, maybe I'm just the exception.

pelicansurf

I've been getting about an 80% drop rate and the big turtles spawn around 60% of the time. So pretty good, I think.

What we need is a damn ship building success rate increase. Holy hell. I hate Usopp now, solely because of the *Clunk*

RalchAC

I think it depends on the character. For what I've seen Zeff, for example is a quite niche pick. Probably because farming him is hell lol. Or maybe I have the wrong friends.

Vivi definitely seems like a more broaden pick. It probably helps quite a lot of people that doesn't deal that much damage because she has a quite good feeling.

For me its way too soon to even consider spending money on the game i love One Piece and if there is a f2p game i could spend some money on its probably this one - but we are getting free devilfruits regularly at this point and there is no content that i cant clear without gacha exclusives.

That Zeff will be available again once you and the friend providing him have logged out and into the game again. To "refresh" the list you just use Others/Back to title menu.

Same here. I'd like to spend some money, this is the first time I've been really hooked to a F2P mobile game. Terra Battle was good but I forgot it after a few days (like most F2P games). When the fruit promotions ends I may end spending some money on fruits.

I've been getting about an 80% drop rate and the big turtles spawn around 60% of the time. So pretty good, I think.

What we need is a damn ship building success rate increase. Holy hell. I hate Usopp now, solely because of the *Clunk*

Yeah, it sucks. Why did they decide to have such a low success rate? I've been stuck in level 4 forever. Is it because there aren't many ships in the game?

Woot woot for double drops. Got an Arlong drop from Chapter 14 so I guess I can go with a Slasher team until I get better units for a Zoro team, lol

Saw this schedule on reddit:

2x DROP:
  • Monday: Loguetown
  • Tuesday: Arlong Park
  • Wednesday: Baratie
  • Thursday: Syrup Village
  • Friday: Orange Town
  • Saturday: Shell Town
  • Sunday: Alvida's Hideout
1/2 STAMINA:
  • Monday: Orange Town
  • Tuesday: Shell Town
  • Wednesday: Alvida's Hideout
  • Thursday: Fuchsia Village
  • Friday: Loguetown
  • Saturday: Arlong Park
  • Sunday: Baratie
For more details, check out* http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/area/

Zeff/Baratie 4 turtles tomorrow will be sweet, pirate penguins will have to wait until Monday.

Saw this schedule on reddit:

Zeff/Baratie 4 turtles tomorrow will be sweet, pirate penguins will have to wait until Monday.
I hope that schedule is out of order or something because Loguetown x2 is at the top and if it meant yesterday, then it sucks there won't be x2 pirate penguins!

I hope that schedule is out of order or something because Loguetown x2 is at the top and if it meant yesterday, then it sucks there won't be x2 pirate penguins!

The event started on a Tuesday, that's why we'll have to wait until next week for Loguetown (assuming the schedule is correct). Also, half stamina is just as good.

Top Bottom