• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

qazqaNii

How can people even be so lucky, yesterday I only farmed Arlong got nothing, today 2x drop being on baratie i just wasted 42 stamina and got nothing, hope the next 42 stamina which is in 7 hours will bring me a Zeff.

:(

RalchAC

Rixa i would working on evolving and leveling the units you have first before thinking about pulling. Luffy, Sanji and Nami are quite useful at this point especially when leveled. I have Gear 2 Luffy and 5* Sanji - they both hit very hard in a Zeff team.

Yeah i will also wait - im running a QCK team but i just evolved Sanji and Kuros Island will be next. Weill get a couple solid QCK units in time, no need to rush things with the current content.

This. My cook Sanji (which has less ATK than the non-crab evolutions) was able to kill Aldiva with a orb match since level 30 or so. My 2nd Gear Luffy at level 24 was able to kill her with a orb match too using brute force. He has really good stats.

I've been really lucky with Turtles lately. I've got 2 Red Teen Turtles in my last 4 runs through Elite Aldiva. I have 9 at the moment + 2 Yellow Turtles + the Elder Turtle.

Can't wait for the Super Success Bonus :)

Limit

I just want turtle islands to make its appearance here asap. Leveling up 5 star characters with regular fodder becomes a practical impossibility really quickly.

I just used 50 stamina on Baratie. I won't complain about Zeff not dropping, but I couldn't even get any of his buddies to drop either. Arg, haha.

Rixa

I've been playing chapter 11 on Baratie and blue turtles have been dropping like wildfire!

Hmm interesting - might give it a ...oh well no i have to farm that stupid Rainbow Pirate lol.

Are they small turtles?

Baratie 11 / Repaying the Old man:

On my 1st try there was one blue crab but didnt get it, no turtles at all.
On my 2nd try there was blue turtle and seahorse, got the turtle (golden paper = ultra super rare) "Blue Daimyo Turtle"

-> Later, going to farm this chapter more :D

EDIT: 3rd time seahorse & blue turtle, got the turtle again. Farm this chapter!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
30-Day login bonus - got 5 Rainbow Gems.
You get another 5 once you hit Day 60 - so it will be a while from that point on. After 60 i guess its 100 days.

Baratie 11 / Repaying the Old man:

On my 1st try there was one blue crab but didnt get it, no turtles at all.
On my 2nd try there was blue turtle and seahorse, got the turtle (golden paper = ultra super rare) "Blue Daimyo Turtle"

-> Later, going to farm this chapter more :D

EDIT: 3rd time seahorse & blue turtle, got the turtle again. Farm this chapter!

Wow - okay i have to try this one later.

Edit:

Bad News,
I tried the chapter and i didnt even encounter the blue turtle but the blue crab lol.

Good News,
Did Penguin Beach right after that because i only had 10 stamina left - Rainbow Penguin get, YES.
No more farming for today.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm 3/3 for Gold Adult/Teen/Big Turtles, but my original intention was to farm it for the blue crab, lol. I have yet to see one, but I'm not complaining!

I got 2 rainbow penguins this morning, so a good farming day so far.

StMeph

Did a few pulls during the QCK event:

1. Tashigi -- didn't have one yet, so okay, I guess? only 3* though
2. Gum-Gum Pistol Luffy -- wtf
3. Gum-Gum Bazooka Luffy -- now I'm getting trolled

qazqaNii

30-Day login bonus - got 5 Rainbow Gems.
You get another 5 once you hit Day 60 - so it will be a while from that point on. After 60 i guess its 100 days.

Would it not be possible to stop playing for one day and reset the login bonuses? Considering u get alot more from day 1-30 than 30-60 or does the login streak work only once?

Would it not be possible to stop playing for one day and reset the login bonuses? Considering u get alot more from day 1-30 than 30-60 or does the login streak work only once?

In mobile games, it's (almost) always cumulative.

If you skip a day, like today on your day 18th, the next time you log in, it'll be your day 18th.

Alright, so since I'm going to be upgrading to an iPhone sooner than I had originally planned, I decided to just go ahead and go all out for an Ace today. 50 gems, so it's a pretty good chance, right? Here are the pulls:

Mr. 5 - Shooter Version
Chopper - Horn Point
Kuro (3*)
Gin the Demon
Alvida - Fat
Coby - Marine Recruit
Smoker (3*)
Mr. 5 - Shooter Version
Buggy (3*)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST........

Enraged Arlong

So yeah, pretty much a huge bust for me. Out of 10 pulls, only 3 were even Quick units. I don't know if my luck just sucks huge donkey balls, or if the pull percentage increase just isn't that much better. Oh well, I was going to lose the gems anyway.

11043238_946934261997881_2075985197371991392_o.jpg

about damn time!

now just need to get ace once that weird rainbow gem purchase issue gets fixed

bjork

Got up last night after some pretty poor sleep and decided I'd do a couple of pulls before work.

Miss Valentine 3*
Coby 3* (like... why is this butthole even in the pull roster?)
Plastic Surgery Shot Sanji
Kuro 3*

Got home after a kinda bad shift and said to hell with it and spent the rest of my gems.
Fire Pearl
Tashigi 3* x2
Hot Rock Stew Sanji
Gum Gum Bazooka Luffy
Luffy-ass Luffy at level 5.

Nothing too stellar and a bunch of money basically wasted. Gonna wait for the increased success thing and use them then, I guess. And hope for special level boosts.

Oh, and I pulled a Zeff at Baratie. Gonna try for a Don Kreig, too.

Limit

Alright, so since I'm going to be upgrading to an iPhone sooner than I had originally planned, I decided to just go ahead and go all out for an Ace today. 50 gems, so it's a pretty good chance, right? Here are the pulls:

Mr. 5 - Shooter Version
Chopper - Horn Point
Kuro (3*)
Gin the Demon
Alvida - Fat
Coby - Marine Recruit
Smoker (3*)
Mr. 5 - Shooter Version
Buggy (3*)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST........

Enraged Arlong

So yeah, pretty much a huge bust for me. Out of 10 pulls, only 3 were even Quick units. I don't know if my luck just sucks huge donkey balls, or if the pull percentage increase just isn't that much better. Oh well, I was going to lose the gems anyway.

You could have expanded your box by 250 for this. Bummer.

Heh got Zeff on my second run through of 2X drop

Unfortunatly spent 10 fruit and got 2 lots of Smoker :/ What happens if you merge two of the same for rare and up cards?

It took me 13 runs to get just one stupid Rainbow Penguin. So. Much. Wasted. Stamina.
Then I went to try for Zeff, dropped in my FIRST run. :lol
Decided to try farming turtles in Baratie 4, in 5 runs I got Gin and 2 green teen turtles (the first turtles I ever got in story mode). Not bad.

Starting to really like these x2 drop rate events.

tadabola

Am i the only one who didin't got zeff today ? Just spent all my 47 stamina on baratie 3 and the only time he flashed was a moneybag.

I'm close to spending all my gems on rare recruit and anything less than Ace and shanks I'm quitting this game.

Tomorrow is day 30 for me, 5 more fruits... getting tempted

RalchAC

Am i the only one who didin't got zeff today ? Just spent all my 47 stamina on baratie 3 and the only time he flashed was a moneybag.

I'm close to spending all my gems on rare recruit and anything less than Ace and shanks I'm quitting this game.

Nice. More Zeff friends and more people requesting mine. One day my list will be freed of Bazooka Luffy.

cw_sasuke

Didn't get Arlong yesterday or Zeff today in my iPad.... It happens. No need to worry though, bonus is here to stay anyway.

Nice. More Zeff friends and more people requesting mine. One day my list will be freed of Bazooka Luffy.
Hehe... xD
The first couple days were extremely bad with everyone having Luffy up.

tadabola

Didn't get Arlong yesterday or Zeff today in my iPad.... It happens. No need to worry though, bonus is here to stay anyway.

Hehe... xD
The first couple days were extremely bad with everyone having Luffy up.

Its forever? This is good. The bad thing is that I really play for getting characters, so its bad that some cam only bê obtained trough the gacha

Is there a mugiwara island event ? for us to get the others forms of zoro/sanji/nami/choper

Vecks

Did 4 rolls and no Ace. Couldn't resist the gamble, but I think I'm just gonna save the rest of my fruits for the v2 gacha.

Is there a mugiwara island event ? for us to get the others forms of zoro/sanji/nami/choper

There is one but not for V2, just some special Kimono versions. Starting after Laboon, there will be 3 types of units:

• Rare Recruit exclusives: Strawhats V2, Whitebeard crew, Warlords ...
  • Event bosses: either 24-h events like Mihawk or fortnight ones like Sergeant Coby. These will NOT be added to Rare Summon and will be event exclusive.
  • Story bosses: these too will NOT be added to the RR pool and won't have fortnight islands like Buggy/Alvida either, you'll have to farm them in story mode (just like ... Zeff).

So from here on, Rare Recruit will only get better as the number of exclusives will skyrocket compared to farmable units. That's why it's a good idea to just keep your gems (and money) in your pocket and wait a little for more units to be added.

tadabola

There is one but not for V2, just some special Kimono versions. Starting after Laboon, there will be 3 types of units:

• Rare Recruit exclusives: Strawhats V2, Whitebeard crew, Warlords ...
  • Event bosses: either 24-h events like Mihawk or fortnight ones like Sergeant Coby. These will NOT be added to Rare Summon and will be event exclusive.
  • Story bosses: these too will NOT be added to the RR pool and won't have fortnight islands like Buggy/Alvida either, you'll have to farm them in story mode (just like ... Zeff).

So from here on, Rare Recruit will only get better as the number of exclusives will skyrocket compared to farmable units. That's why it's a good idea to just keep your gems (and money) in your pocket and wait a little for more units to be added.

what is an example of story boss? I got alvida, arlong, kuro and krieg from rare recruit. And I know that smoker is obtainable as well

the biggest problem is the rare recruit exclusives... You spend your gems (or money, wich I didn't done, yet) and in the end you get 2 dancing jangos in a row like me. If there was a way to roll for characters you don't have, it would be better (and I would spend money on that, maybe)

cw_sasuke

Congrats alfmac, awesome pull gotta spread the Ace love. I will rejoin the Ace train once I evolve mine.

It's getting hot in here.

what is an example of story boss? I got alvida, arlong, kuro and krieg from rare recruit. And I know that smoker is obtainable as well
JP is getting skypeia this week, so the most important story bosses right now are Sir Crocodile and Enel/Eneru. Events in the other hand will have many good units like Garp, Doflamingo, Monster Chopper, Rob Lucci, Blackbeard, Franky, Brook .. etc.

Full list of event bosses in JP here: http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/p/boss-guide.html

the biggest problem is the rare recruit exclusives... You spend your gems (or money, wich I didn't done, yet) and in the end you get 2 dancing jangos in a row like me. If there was a way to roll for characters you don't have, it would be better (and I would spend money on that, maybe)

It's virtually impossible to get everyone, so if you plan on getting 100% of the characters you might as well just give up now. That said, there will be some 24h events called sugofests were multiple units will get their rates boosted. Some units like Whitebeard, Boa Hancock and Sengoku will even be sugofest-exclusive, so if you want to make the best use of your gems/money you should only RR during sugofests. The rest will be up to your luck, you still might get Dancing Django during a sugofest if you're unlucky enough. :p

I think game will be fairly easy for me in coming months. I'm not planning to fight 40 stamina Mihawk, and 30 stamina could be done without spending gems, if you use STR team with Alvida and Usopp. I'm not even sure if i need Strawhat V2

Althane

Got:

Arlong
Fire Fist Ace
Hammer Ussop

And some tier-2's as my rare draws. Think I'm set for characters for right now, going to work (slowly, it's not my main game right now) working through the storyline now.

Running Arlong as leader, with a slasher team.

Top Bottom