• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
okay i have a question about Zeff's multiplier, where are you people getting 6.25 from
if Zeff has a multiplier of 2.5 where is the extra 3.75 coming from?

2 Zeff's will only give you a X5 multiplier what am i missing?
2.5 x 2.5 = 6.25

RiZ III

Reading the last page got me excited and I decided to use 5 gems for a rare recruit. I got.....Usopp

notamused.gif

chrono01

okay i have a question about Zeff's multiplier, where are you people getting 6.25 from
if Zeff has a multiplier of 2.5 where is the extra 3.75 coming from?

2 Zeff's will only give you a X5 multiplier what am i missing?
Edit - Already beaten.

Thanks, cw_sasuke.

Reading the last page got me excited and I decided to use 5 gems for a rare recruit. I got.....Usopp
Look on the positive, at least it wasn't Coby.

Hisoka

My bad. I didn't get zeff, and already used 2 gems to fill my stamina up. Wtf. That's like... 6x full stamina, around 54 tries? Geeez

Also, can't expand my box over 200. Whyyy?

I guess a jeff team would serve as a pretty good kuro killer?

Rixa

My bad. I didn't get zeff, and already used 2 gems to fill my stamina up. Wtf. That's like... 6x full stamina, around 54 tries? Geeez

I guess a jeff team would serve as a pretty good kuro killer?

Wut, 200 is max :(. Oh noes (Iam at 100 now).

Well soon I need to raise my box max, feeders & enhancers are taking so much room :D.

Also got

Horn point chopper
2nd evolved smoker
Don kreig
Gin
2nd evolved kuro (save me having to level up his first form)
3rd evolved sanji

cw_sasuke

Man Syrup Village with double drop, my heart seeks for revenge but i will just wait for Kuros upcoming Event. Still incredible how much stamina i wasted on this fool xD

Guide for Kuro http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/01/boss-guide-kuro.html

85k damage, 500k HP, Django locking units...

Hide your children and get your DEX teams ready.

Normally i would go for expert (if i can clear it without mayor problems) because you get a bit more exp and probably better drops. But Elite only drops Golden Pound Skill cards while Expert drops Golden Pound and Sogeking skill cards - so if the focus is on skilling up Golden Pound Elite might be better.

I am 200 as well they will probably expand the limit with further updates, at this point you dont really need more unless you horde or save up everything.

*dat-5*-ace*

yes!

Nice pull, congrats man !!

Man Syrup Village with double drop, my heart seeks for revenge but i will just wait for Kuros upcoming Event. Still incredible how much stamina i wasted on this fool xD

Tried farming Django with no luck, don't do it.

Normally i would go for expert (if i can clear it without mayor problems) because you get a bit more exp and probably better drops. But Elite only drops Golden Pound Skill cards while Expert drops Golden Pound and Sogeking skill cards - so if the focus is on skilling up Golden Pound Elite might be better.

If that's really the case then I'll be doing the same thing. Anyone who knows what he's doing in this game will focus on GP Usopp, he's just that important. I'm not even going to use the skillbooks, I'll save them for a "2x chance for a skill up" event.

cw_sasuke

Tried farming Django with no luck, don't do it.

If that's really the case then I'll be doing the same thing. Anyone who knows what he's doing in this game will focus on GP Usopp, he's just that important. I'm not even going to use the skillbooks, I'll save them for a "2x chance for a skill up" event.

Dito,

have been facing my Chopper skills cards as well for whenever he shows up or i pull him since he is essential for some orb changing combos. Max skilling Golden Pound will make future stages much easier dont think i will do anything else that week lol.

And yeah no way im wasting another second on Kuro farming outside of his event -.-

In regards to skillbooks and same character power-ups, should I go out of my way to only use one book/character at a time or could I throw 4 skillbooks down and get multiple successes?

desverger

Question: now that I finally have Ace, is it worth trying to build a Speed team? What's the easiest way to go building it, if it makes sense?

Also, should I still pull from this event in the hope of getting some decent Speed characters with my eventual free gems?

RalchAC

Guide for Kuro http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/01/boss-guide-kuro.html

85k damage, 500k HP, Django locking units...

Hide your children and get your DEX teams ready.

Wow. They could have put a skull on that guy instead.

Are we sure our Expert run will have those stats? That post was made in January 2015, so it's posible that they've upped enemies stats in a re-run of the event.

Mmmm. Where have you read that? In the link that Korialstrasz has given they don't say anything like that (unless I've missed it when I read the post.

I am 200 as well they will probably expand the limit with further updates, at this point you dont really need more unless you horde or save up everything.

I'm at 100 but I'd definitely like to have at least 150 slots before the gem giveaway ends (if it ever does lol).

I'm not spending much more gems until Mihawk event finishes though. That sucker must be mine, it's like the best Slasher lead to date and a really good DEX unit, right?

In regards to skillbooks and same character power-ups, should I go out of my way to only use one book/character at a time or could I throw 4 skillbooks down and get multiple successes?

While there is no way to prove it, it's speculated that you get a higher chance if you do it 5 at a time. I did that with Buggy and Cabaji and maxed their skills at level 40-something.

Edit:

Are we sure our Expert run will have those stats? That post was made in January 2015, so it's posible that they've upped enemies stats in a re-run of the event.

Not confirmed yet. 30 stamina sounds steep for the levels most people have TBH so maybe it'll be a bit easier.

cw_sasuke

Mmmm. Where have you read that? In the link that Korialstrasz has given they don't say anything like that (unless I've missed it when I read the post.

I'm not spending much more gems until Mihawk event finishes though. That sucker must be mine, it's like the best Slasher lead to date and a really good DEX unit, right?

Yeah the link posted refers just to the Expert 30 Stamina stage where both skill cards can drop. On Elite 15 stamina only Golden Pounds card can drop making it more interesting.

http://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/3059

And yeah Mihawk is a must have - for everyone !!

Not confirmed yet. 30 stamina sounds steep for the levels most people have TBH so maybe it'll be a bit easier.

Well they are supposed to be difficult for the current stand of the western version and you need the right team. Afterall you are spending 30 stamina for a quest so complete noobs wont even be able to try the stage before trying out Elite or lower difficulties.

Stronger teams now can already hit for +100k dmg a round with a bit of orb management. Zeff and Asura Zoro teams should be able to take expert on.

Black hits for less than 2k dmg every turn - so with Asura Zoro he would need like 7 hits or round to kill you - if you heal and/or use Golden Pound he needs even more.

Without a stronger dex team it will of course be way more difficult.

Well, still 5 days until super success day - and i'm full already. Ewww...

Are you also saving fodder units for that event or just turtles/skill ups ?

Well they are supposed to be difficult for the current stand of the western version and you need the right team. Afterall you are spending 30 stamina for a quest so complete noobs wont even be able to try the stage before trying out Elite or lower difficulties.

Stronger teams now can already hit for +100k dmg a round with a bit of orb management. Zeff and Asura Zoro teams should be able to take expert on.

Black hits for less than 2k dmg every turn - so with Asura Zoro he would need like 7 hits or round to kill you - if you heal and/or use Golden Pound he needs even more.

Without a stronger dex team it will of course be way more difficult.

Hmm, 2k damage sounds like a joke, my Vivi already heals a little less than 1k each turn, 1,300+ once I evolve her on the 17th. I might run a Vivi + DEX units + Friend Zoro combo instead of my Zoro team just to be safe.

cw_sasuke

Yeah he is meant as an entry point for Expert Difficulty - would be nuts if they would make have that much HP and hit like Smoker. Main point is just having enough dmg output to finish him off in a couple rounds.

RalchAC

Yeah he is meant as an entry point for Expert Difficulty - would be nuts if they would make have that much HP and hit like Smoker. Main point is just having enough dmg output to finish him off in a couple rounds.

I've been looking at my current character and I don't think I could make a decent DEX team even if I started spending fodder and stuff even if I evolved Zoro.

I only have Zoro and Zeff. I guess I could try to farm Smoker on Monday when Loguetown has 2x drop rate.

The best idea I've had is running something like:

Zoro
Zeff
Smoker
Ussop
Brain Point Chopper

But I'm afraid that using 2 non-DEX units will be quite bad for my damage output. Or I could farm a DEX Dragon and use him instead of Chopper...

I've been looking at my current character and I don't think I could make a decent DEX team even if I started spending fodder and stuff even if I evolved Zoro.

I only have Zoro and Zeff. I guess I could try to farm Smoker on Monday when Loguetown has 2x drop rate.

Zoro
Zeff
Smoker
Ussop
Brain Point Chopper

But I'm afraid that using 2 non-DEX units will be quite bad for my damage output. Or I could farm a DEX Dragon and use him instead of Chopper...

I run a slasher with a Don Krieg and God Usopp. So I sacrifice DPS for utility in a fairly hefty way. I can still clear Elite stages without any concern of fail, and the training forest without taking a hit. So I wouldn't be too concerned. Admittedly your DPS would be less that a slasher probably, but with the health bonus (assuming double Asuras) I'd guess you'd be fine.

cw_sasuke

Zoro
Zeff
Smoker
Ussop
Brain Point Chopper

You should be fine, my Dex team also consists of Asura/Asura/Zeff/ Dex Dragon/Sanji/Usopp unless i get lucky and can get Smoker before the event starts. Having 3-4 damage dealers should be enough if you have a bit orb luck + hit perfects. You only need like 60k dmg per round with this team thats not that much.

Sanji is nice for this one because he can one shot the stage before the boss that has a couple high def dudes crashing the party xD
If 2 of the crossbow guys show up synced with a 2-time counter you might wanna be prepared.

bjork

Just hit level 69, here's how it's shaping up so far

4XcBwJZ.png

gbFG3bs.png

The rest of the box is fodder and evolve materials. I went through and sold off evolution materials except for the bare minimum I'll need later. I feel like I'm spreading my leveling too thin between characters rather than focusing on having one or two really strong characters, but it's fun trying different teams and seeing who can hang and who can't.

Also I would imagine most of my playing after the 17th will be for God Usopp books. I wonder what the lowest possible cooldown is, like 10?

cw_sasuke

Wow, you have like every worthwhile unit except Shanks and maybe Krieg :eek:

As long as you can beat all the stages you are leveling just right - having a bigger roster of medium leveled units is more flexible anyway. Nice box.

bjork

I was working on Kreig yesterday but got a raging headache and gave up in favor of sleep. He's got an island event at some point, I'm assuming. So maybe I can nab him then.

Shanks I'm hoping will be a fluke pull when the SHv2 thing rolls around, as the game's way of apologizing for giving me a Coby via rare recruit. So mean!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Just hit level 69, here's how it's shaping up so far

4XcBwJZ.png

gbFG3bs.png

The rest of the box is fodder and evolve materials. I went through and sold off evolution materials except for the bare minimum I'll need later. I feel like I'm spreading my leveling too thin between characters rather than focusing on having one or two really strong characters, but it's fun trying different teams and seeing who can hang and who can't.

Also I would imagine most of my playing after the 17th will be for God Usopp books. I wonder what the lowest possible cooldown is, like 10?

Very nice. I feel the same way, except I'm doing it with less units.

EOnhMMN.jpg

Talked with Xystos, Expert is gonna be 30-stamina indeed with those numbers (ENG guide is up now). It should give a good amount of exp though and should have a guaranteed drop on every (non-boss?) stage so it might be worth it to farm that one instead of Elite.

Got an Enraged Arlong captain or need one? Feel free to add me: 591754234. The friend list gets full quickly so please ONLY add if you have or need an Enraged Arlong (for slasher teams).

bjork

How i'm supposed to level up my Dex team without green turtles? But it seems like Kuro is not so strong anyway.

You can get green turtles, but unfortunately it seems like they always show up with a red and a blue turtle in the same wave. Yesterday was the first time I got one to drop, in Baratie 15. Maybe when there's an event for a dex character, there'll be entire waves of green turtles.

My question: I got a title for doing a level 30 times. Do they all have this, or is it just specific ones?

Got an Enraged Arlong captain or need one? Feel free to add me: 591754234. The friend list gets full quickly so please ONLY add if you have or need an Enraged Arlong (for slasher teams).

Request sent, I'm rolling with Arlong at least until Kuro's event.

cw_sasuke

What the hell william_557 - you have like every good unit :eek:
You guys
LLShC.gif

btw. You really should change your ingame name for people to recognize you.

Yosaku is rare recruit only, right?

Friend Point Recruits ? Yeah i think so.

What the hell william_557 - you have like every good unit :eek:
You guys
LLShC.gif

btw. You really should change your ingame name for people to recognize you.

thanks thats what im trying to do...become KING OF THE PIRATES!!!

got pretty lucky with a lot of pulls

bjork

Oh, he's with friend points. I had no idea where people were finding him. I have like 15 sitting there, maybe I'll give it a shot.

[edit - ha. 16 pulls, 1 Gaimon and 15 scrubs. Back to saving those points!]

Oh, he's with friend points. I had no idea where people were finding him. I have like 15 sitting there, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yeah, he's friend points as he's more or less fodder, but you can get him in the Baratie level he appears in too, no?

Also you might as well save your FP for upcoming events.

Top Bottom