• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

PMed the ace and kuro roll to you. If anyone wants my main account noted previously to play with shanks and co it's still available
I d take it, mainly because I need an used account to skip th e training and use it on my oneplus
what characters are in it?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man, this thread has been really slow for the last few days. We really need Kuro Event and Laboon stage so we can have a more lively thread again.

Eh...sounds about right for this kind of game - there will always be slow periods after the initial launch. Once most questions are asked and everyone settles in it gets quieter...still think the thread is quite active for a OP mobile game xD

Hisoka

Welp, i wish i could write something positive.

But after trying to get zeff on the double-drop day, and today with half stamina... he just doesn't want to join my crew. I really start to get desperate ಠ_ಠ

qazqaNii

But after trying to get zeff on the double-drop day, and today with half stamina... he just doesn't want to join my crew. I really start to get desperate ಠ_ಠ

I just got him myself today on the 0.5 stamina, tried him a whole day on 2x drop but no luck, I guess I will write: "Keep trying" :p.

bjork

Man, this thread has been really slow for the last few days. We really need Kuro Event and Laboon stage so we can have a more lively thread again.

It's already getting there, but eventually it'll be the same 7-10 people giving team updates and maybe a little bump from people who need help with events, but this place will slow to a trickle. I'd say in like a month or so.

cw_sasuke

Yeah it sucks, I also tried to get Arlong on my Shanks iPad account on the 2x drop and half stamina days with no luck.

At least with Arlong and Co. You know there will be event islands, with Zeff you just have to repeat that one Stage.

Trying to get Don Krieg today so I have a unit I can feed my purple fodder to.

Rixa

So far I have tried to farm Pirate Penguin from Loguetown 3, 4 days without no luck. At the same time my character box is now 135. Oh well, farming continues :=.

qazqaNii

So far I have tried to farm Pirate Penguin from Loguetown 3, 4 days without no luck. At the same time my character box is now 135. Oh well, farming continues :=.

2x drop on loguetown tommorow, good luck!

How many gems does everyone have atm? I am sitting at 40 will probably try my luck on V2.

cw_sasuke

2x drop on loguetown tommorow, good luck!

How many gems does everyone have atm? I am sitting at 40 will probably try my luck on V2.
Hoping for Smoker tomorrow - need everything I can get to take my Revenge on Kuro.

leehom

You're going to have a hard time if you're running a QCK team up against Smoker, who as a beefy DEX boss is going to give that team the most trouble. I'd recommend farming for Zeff and then running Zeff as captain, Zeff (Friend Captain), Golden Hammer Usopp, Sanji, Ace, and Luffy. Just be sure to use Luffy as your finisher and if you can tank one hit from Smoker, you should be fine.

Thanks, what stage is Zeff on? The guide doesn't say what stages you can find the characters in, just the island.

cw_sasuke

Is Kuro expected to be tough? I had a really easy time with Buggy and Alvida, but I know that they're introducing Expert difficulty with Kuro.
He won't be that much tougher other than his high hp in the new expert 30 stamina difficulty.

But it's personal between me and him so I want the perfect team to beat him as often as possible during the event.

He won't be that much tougher other than his high hp in the new expert 30 stamina difficulty.

But it's personal between me and him so I want the perfect team to beat him as often as possible during the event.

It's personal between you and a non-emotional AI NPC?

cw_sasuke you need to go outside and get some fresh air, it's good for you ;b

Majukun

What are the advantages to choose the 30 stamina version? it's a lot of stamina for just one stage

bjork

Did you ever get him to drop? If not, we expect a screen grab of your first conquest, heh.

According to JP Kuro event videos on youtube - 30 stamina Kuro is 2900 exp, which is kinda low, since i'm 76 pirate level.
And nothing is guaranteed in case of drops

bjork

We can only hope for:
3x the exp of 15 stamina version
Guaranteed GOD ussopp book
Guaranteed kuro
Guaranteed big turtle.

the only guarantees I've heard of for this is Mihawk on the 40-stamina island when he arrives, and the Straw Hats you get as you go through the story.

Majukun

According to JP Kuro event videos on youtube - 30 stamina Kuro is 2900 exp, which is kinda low, since i'm 76 pirate level.
And nothing is guaranteed in case of drops
disappointing.. sounds like I will do it just once to get the fruits and then stick to elite.. little less EXP per stamina but 2x chance of getting drops

Xystos told me that 30-stamina Kuro has 100% drop rate for all stages (that's why turtles have mobs with them this time around) but I'm not sure if that includes boss stages or not.

Also, here's his analysis of his Mihawk runs:

This has been fairly delayed for the most part because I've been busy with Open Houses, Uni Work, Blog Work etc.
But what we've found was...

Most of the 2x Leads/2.5x Leads had problems tanking and couldn't burn Mihawk's Health fast enough
I ran a lot of 2.5x Leads (Mihawk/Towel Nami - Without Robin) and while they can clear most of Mihawk's Health, they will end up losing the war due to the lack of ability to tank. This is primarily due to the 2-Pre-emptive hits (1 in a Stage before Mihawk and again at Mihawk's Stage) as well as Stalling at Turtles/Crabs for Specials which will again cost you health.

2x HP/Health Leads have a much better chance of clearing Mihawk
Testing an Ashura Zolo DEX Team - it cleared Mihawk 30 Stamina without a Fruit (albeit it did have some JPN units) - That being said, with the right units in Global it can clear with 1 or less Fruits fairly easily and should be a team considered when facing Mihawk.

40-Stamina will probably only be done with Gear 3 Luffy or Vivi Teams - both Laboon and Tank Zolo
Tank Zolo Vivi Teams have been added to the 40-Mihawk Clear List. IF! You have a specific team of High Single-Target Nukes. You will need to save Hammer Usopp's special for use immediately after Mihawk's Special and finish the 20% Health within the 4 Turn Window. The other 2 are self-explanatory.

So in order of best to worse Teams... for 30 Stamina. If you want to know expected Fruit usage for 40 Stamina - double the Fruits required for 30 and perhaps add 1 for "just in case" for a rough estimation.
Only the Top 3 Teams are recommended for 40-Stamina.
  1. Monkey D. Luffy: Gear 3 (Assuming all PERFECTS and STR Team)
  2. Zolo/Vivi Team (Faster than Laboon and does the job just as well)
  3. Ashura Zolo Team (1 or less Fruit Clear - Tanky enough to stall/delay and other stuff - Smoker & Hammer Usopp Recommended)
  4. INT Team WITH Robin (If you don't have Robin, this team is not recommended - 1 or less Fruit Clear)
  5. STR Team - Monkey D. Luffy Gear 2 Team (1 or more Fruit Clear)
  6. Slasher Team - Double Arlong Team (1 or more Fruit Clear)

source (reddit)

Man... farming for Smoker is not fun. He isn't too difficult for my team, nor is the level. But it just takes so long for each completion. Ugh.

RalchAC

2nd best DEX currently after Asura Zoro.

I plan to farm him tomorrow. Even if he doesn't drop, I'll get some really nice fodder which is always cool, I guess. When I tried (and failed) to farm Arlong during the 2x drop day I got a unit in like 7/9 stages (Boss doesn't count, and I didn't got any boss T.T)

So I'll tell you people if I've been lucky or not.

Xystos told me that 30-stamina Kuro has 100% drop rate for all stages (that's why turtles have mobs with them this time around) but I'm not sure if that includes boss stages or not.

Also, here's his analysis of his Mihawk runs:

source (reddit)

Mmmm. So he is telling me that a good 2nd Gear Luffy STR team would be able to clear the stage with 4 fruits? Doesn't sound too bad. It'd be interesting to know more about his DEX build with Asura Zoro. Probably Zoro + Smoker + Green Chopper + Zeff + God Ussop, right?

Mmmm. So he is telling me that a good 2nd Gear Luffy STR team would be able to clear the stage with 4 fruits? Doesn't sound too bad. It'd be interesting to know more about his DEX build with Asura Zoro. Probably Zoro + Smoker + Green Chopper + Zeff + God Ussop, right?

I'd replace Zeff with Smooth-Smooth Alvida, her special will be way more important than Zeff's stats.

Majukun

w3ll clearing mihawk one times is enough.. so eventi you need to sacrifice some fruits it's worth it... sure if you are able to farm it consistently you have the chance of leveling up his skill, but it's a small chance

RalchAC

I'd replace Zeff with Smooth-Smooth Alvida, her special will be way more important than Zeff's stats.

I don't have a green Chopper though. Just wondering what could be useful there. Having 3 damage reducers and a turn delayer would make it a really tanky team, which I guess it's good considering what he wants.

Zeff won't be that useful because his skill is more ATK oriented and dealing damage is not the focus of that build, I guess.

Majukun

thanks to icechai now I can finally play on my oneplus one without hiccups... I lo use both accounts though since I'm still worried about not being able to update safely the version on my oneplus.. I'll have to rely on apk downloads.
also it says license check failed when I start the game.. but until now I had no problem playing... Maybe i can't buy from the shop?

cw_sasuke

Got Don Krieg which is good, but my ship upgrade failed for the 5th time in a row a 9 colas...not really a fan of the upgrade mechanics when you can spend nearly 50 colas and get nothing in return.

It's personal between you and a non-emotional AI NPC?

cw_sasuke you need to go outside and get some fresh air, it's good for you ;b
nofunallowed.gif
Did you ever get him to drop? If not, we expect a screen grab of your first conquest, heh.
Hehe no I never got the drop and i will Screenshot my conquest once I get him xD The funny thing is at this point I don't really want him anymore considering he needs a million exp before he can be evolved.. But I'll bring him along as a filler. Tashigi though....

bjork

Double Arlong team can clear Mihawk but with 1 fruit? I wonder what the strategy is. Try to pop Usopp's special and then hope for orb alignments to favor me? Even then, he'd still one-shot my crew once he got his turn.

I'm thinking best case with the double Arlong teams I can make, you're talking 6-7 fruits at best, unless there's something I'm overlooking?

chrono01

I have 72 Rainbow Gems at the moment [Unit Capacity at 100]. That number will only grow considering I'm passing on the initial V2 gatcha. Waiting for those exclusives to be introduced before I burn through them.

As for Kuro, I'm planning on running a Double Zeff team. It should be fine, assuming their levels are decent.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im still on the hunt for a damn kuro(i feel like im constantly just missing him) but i have a tashigi at the moment. is she a worthy placeholder?

chrono01

im still on the hunt for a damn kuro(i feel like im constantly just missing him) but i have a tashigi at the moment. is she a worthy placeholder?
Tashigi is great. She's usually on the same team along with Kuro, at least initially until you get other QCK units. I know I want both Tashigi and Kuro on my Ace team.

Speaking of Kuro, I'd recommend waiting until next week for when we get his event island. He'll be a lot easier to obtain then.

Limit

47 gems with 200 unit space. I will be spending all gems to get gear 3 luffy. Given my luck with these games I will probably not be successful. But I am of the resolve of not spending any money until Rayleigh is added to global.

I've had a Don Krieg in my party since the beginning. Now? Now I finally feel comfortable enough to leave him out. I can always do enough damage to break a guard without the poison now- constantly killing big crabs and Alvida in a single turn.

I hope slashers stay viable!

RalchAC

33 gems here. I'm going to do like 4 pulls in order to try and get some decent StrawHats v2 or something like that. Just in case, I think I'll save 13 gems for Mihawk lol.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
if you have two choppers of a different color, do you still get the same character bonus, or does it have to the exact same character?

linkent

Which Zoro, Nami and Sanji is best to evolve to from the first one?
It doesnt really matter.
Non-Crab need level 35 while Crab Evo need level 50(to evolve to the final form)
But Non-Crab version need additional Pirate Penguin to evolve.
I personally use the Crab Evo for all my crew.
Pirate Penguin can be really horrible to farm.

Top Bottom