• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

What Characters do you have? My team is pretty basic and I'm able to beat him. I only have 1 Gatcha character on my team and that's Smooth Alvida.

My team is:

Luffy Captain (now gear 2 Luffy, but I beat him with normal luffy or 40 times).
Smooth Alvida
Diable Sanji
Asura Zoro
Golden Hammer God Ussop
Friend Captain is usually Arlong since he does the most damge to him.

I can beat Smoker in 4-5 turns with this team. You get at least 9 to kill him before he attacks for a second time (if your hp is higher than 4500). With a strength team you should have no problems.

Doesn't look like there's any consistency in this team. Luffy gives a bonus to ATK to all STR characters, yet you only have two, and maybe a guest captain who's a STR. Likewise, Arlong gives bonus ATK to Slashers, and you only have one. You should try to use a team where the captains give as much of a bonus to the rest of the crew as possible, if you have some. Considering the weak drop-rates though, I can understand someone using only story-drops.

qazqaNii

T9dpOki.png

The moment when u get a teenage turtle and alvida in same round. sogood.png

My current Dex team:
Friend Asura Zoro
Captain Asura Zoro
Smoker
Zeff
GOD Usopp
Don Krieg (Need a hachi, django here dunno which.)

Alvida team:
Friend Arlong
Captain Vivi
Asura Zoro
Gear 2 Luffy
GOD Ussopp
Don Krieg

Don krieg so goood.

Dandte

*sigh* Even with the 2x drop ratio i'm not able to get a Green pirate penguin :( Looks like no envolved lions roar Zorro for me...

N30RYU

Just tried a Rare Recuit... it was a 3* Usopp... I though... welll this can't go worse... so I just tried another Rare Recruit... and didn't go worse
It was another fucking 3* Usopp...

qazqaNii

Just tried a Rare Recuit... it was a 3* Usopp... I though... welll this can't go worse... so I just tried another Rare recruit... and
Another fucking 3* Usopp...

Oh man why did u not wait for tommorow for V2 release ://:/:/ and that ussopp damn, turn them all into GOD ussopp and then feed one and hope u get a skill from it, sorry for your loss :(.

Rurunaki

Just tried a Rare Recuit... it was a 3* Usopp... I though... welll this can't go worse... so I just tried another Rare Recruit... and didn't go worse

looks like you can have both GOD Ussop and Sogekingu

StMeph

...tomorrow is the Straw Hat V2 special event/release.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Not the best timing bro xD

I know your pain. I got 4 Mr. 3's in a row. All first stage...But it was worth it cause I got Robin two pulls later.

iSnakeTk

Should be put to work in a coal mine.
Do you guys think Im ready for kuro?

my team: Double Zeff, God,Luffy gear 2, sanji Diablo and chopper armpoint.

The problem is that my biggest Dmg dealers are red units. Sadly I have no luck with green units.

Also can you have v1 strawhats and V2 strawhats in the same team?

qazqaNii

Do you guys think Im ready for kuro?

my team: Double Zeff, God,Luffy gear 2, sanji Diablo and chopper armpoint.
The problem is that my biggest Dmg dealers are red units. Sadly I have no luck with green units.
Also can you have v1 strawhats and V2 strawhats in the same team?

Yeah, you should be able to do kuro fine. You should start of with Chopper >> Luffy >> Sanji >> Zeff#1 >> Zeff#2.

And no u can't have v1 and v2 in the same team :(.

bjork

looks like you can have both GOD Ussop and Sogekingu

I'm fairly close to having this, but is there any reason to have them both aside from filling the log? It's like how I have both mid-level Sanjis, but I can't find a good use for Hot Rock Stew Sanji any more.

I think in the Kuro event, I'll feed Kuro drops to Kuro, and everything else will go to Ace/Tashigi.

KumaJG

I am going to run two teams to farm Kuro :

Ashura Zoro
Zeff
Green Dragon
Smoker
Usopp
Ashura Zoro

Or

Double Zeff
Sanji
Chopper
Ace
Usopp

Verelios

I am getting my shit kicked in by Smooth Alvida in Logue town. Either her defense is crazy high or my team is super weak.

3 star Kuro
Ten Pound Zoro
2nd evo Luffy
2nd evo Sanji
3 star Usopp

I can't even get a unified team so...am I screwed?

bjork

I am getting my shit kicked in by Smooth Alvida in Logue town. Either her defense is crazy high or my team is super weak.

3 star Kuro
Ten Pound Zoro
2nd evo Luffy
2nd evo Sanji
3 star Usopp

I can't even get a unified team so...am I screwed?

Her defense is super high, but some characters can break it. Grab a friend Arlong for the boost to your slashers, since you have two, that'll help in general. Also, I don't know the exact specifics of how it works, but if an Arlong has matching orbs and you perfect a combo all the way to him as the last attack, he should be able to either damage her heavily or one shot her.

Verelios

Her defense is super high, but some characters can break it. Grab a friend Arlong for the boost to your slashers, since you have two, that'll help in general. Also, I don't know the exact specifics of how it works, but if an Arlong has matching orbs and you perfect a combo all the way to him as the last attack, he should be able to either damage her heavily or one shot her.
Really? Great, I have a friend Arlong so I'll try it out. I was using Ace friends for their boost.

Thanks

bjork

Really? Great, I have a friend Arlong so I'll try it out. I was using Ace friends for their boost.

Thanks

Ace is pretty good for giving your Kuro and Sanji a boost, but his lower attack is what hurts him. Hopefully Arlong works out for you. :)

I hope double Arlong is enough for Kuro.

Who else is in your squad? The one I'm going with shapes up like this atm:

Enraged Arlong lv 46
Evolved Buggy lv 35
Asura Zoro lv 25
God Usopp lv 26
Candelabra Mr. 3 lv 22
friend Arlong

I'm hoping that's at least close to being enough. I have enough people that I could field a team for any color, but together they're not so strong yet.

Oh screw me. >.<

I've used up three bars of stamina today farming Smoker. Haven't got a single drop. Last battle of my third bar just now and... the glow... beli. Erg!

God Usopp, why hast thou forsaken me?

I got a Smoker at the very beginning of the game when I started playing. I don't know why I haven't leveling him up, I seem to not find him appealing I could be wrong.

bjork

I got a Smoker at the very beginning of the game when I started playing. I don't know why I haven't leveling him up, I seem to not find him appealing I could be wrong.

I think his appeal is his special, but I haven't used him too much so I can't say for sure. It sounds pretty helpful though, reducing damage by 50% for 3 turns.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I just leveled up my Smoker to his T2 form. Starts off with over 800 HP and over 500 atk + his special is dope. Seems very strong.

bjork

I just leveled up my Smoker to his T2 form. Starts off with over 800 HP and over 500 atk + his special is dope. Seems very strong.

I'm assuming it's way off, but the JP chart shows a third evolution where he has his motorbike. So I imagine he's super reliable/important after a certain point?

Rurunaki

I'm assuming it's way off, but the JP chart shows a third evolution where he has his motorbike. So I imagine he's super reliable/important after a certain point?

There are events when you want Hammer Ussop (Max Skill level) over Sogeking. There are times where you want Sogeking because of the additional damage.

Smoker right now is 2nd best next to Asura Zoro. We don't know how viable he is after the new units come, but he is a hell lot better than Guard Point Chopper.

Just a question. I have Sogeking now and 2nd Gear Luffy as well as 2nd form Tashigi.

Right now it shows I can not evolve them anymore, but will that change?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ace is pretty good for giving your Kuro and Sanji a boost, but his lower attack is what hurts him. Hopefully Arlong works out for you. :)

Who else is in your squad? The one I'm going with shapes up like this atm:

Enraged Arlong lv 46
Evolved Buggy lv 35
Asura Zoro lv 25
God Usopp lv 26
Candelabra Mr. 3 lv 22
friend Arlong

I'm hoping that's at least close to being enough. I have enough people that I could field a team for any color, but together they're not so strong yet.
Atm,

Enraged Arlong 58
Evolved Buggy 54
Asura Zoro 35
5* Nami 75
God Usopp 50
Friend Arlong

I got nothing else worth using.

Atm,

Enraged Arlong 58
Evolved Buggy 54
Asura Zoro 35
5* Nami 75
God Usopp 50
Friend Arlong

I got nothing else worth using.

having arlong as captain and friend captain will boost slashers attacks by 4 then using slashers in your crew such as your

buggy
zoro
kuro

then using some other guys just to fill the spots left over (like god usopp for his special and decent stats anyway)

Just a question. I have Sogeking now and 2nd Gear Luffy as well as 2nd form Tashigi.

Right now it shows I can not evolve them anymore, but will that change?

i think thats as far as they go although there are other versions releasing i.e third gear luffy but he can only be evolved to using gum gum baloon luffy not 2nd gear so id say the current highest evolution is correct.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
having arlong as captain and friend captain will boost slashers attacks by 4 then using slashers in your crew such as your

buggy
zoro
kuro

then using some other guys just to fill the spots left over (like god usopp for his special and decent stats anyway)
Yeah, I'm just hoping I can beat Kuro Elite like this.

Om3ga

Doesn't look like there's any consistency in this team. Luffy gives a bonus to ATK to all STR characters, yet you only have two, and maybe a guest captain who's a STR. Likewise, Arlong gives bonus ATK to Slashers, and you only have one. You should try to use a team where the captains give as much of a bonus to the rest of the crew as possible, if you have some. Considering the weak drop-rates though, I can understand someone using only story-drops.
Might not seem that way, but the team got the job done and I've had absolutely no problems with any of the current content. Also, Everyone on the team gets an attack boost except for Sanji and God Ussop, and these guys were only on the team for their specials.

I'll also do 5-10 rare pulls from the Gatcha (sitting on 83 gems currently) during the strawhat event and will think about my team after that.

Kuro will be the test to see how far this team can go. I think only the 30 stamina island will be a problem. I hope we dont have to beat that as well to get the fruit.

Yeah, I'm just hoping I can beat Kuro Elite like this.

although kuro is a quick character which is strong against strength characters so i'd say having a tem of dex users would really help i.e

asura zoro
smoker
zeff
django
miss goldenweek
friend captain asura zoro

my current dex team although i need to level a few of these guys up

Well that was cool, got a Tashihi drop.

I would want to try and get Smoker but my team is still pretty weak. I can beat him with dual Arlong but otherwise I won't damage him fast enough until he hits me again with a second attack. :\

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I've been absolutely plowing through the content up to this point. I can clear Elite Alvida / Smoker stage in sub 5 minutes with either a dual Zeff or dual Arlong team with absolute ease. I also have a full blue w/ Ace leader, full red with Luffy g2, and and all green with Zoro as the leader, so I have tons of flexibility. All my chars are mostly level 30+ and in their second evolution or more. A challenge would be nice at this point. God Usopp isn't even on any of my teams since he just lowers my DPS.

I also got Go Merry to level 9. One more level to go, homies.

linkent

I've been absolutely plowing through the content up to this point. I can clear Elite Alvida / Smoker stage in sub 5 minutes with either a dual Zeff or dual Arlong team with absolute ease. I also have a full blue w/ Ace leader, full red with Luffy g2, and and all green with Zoro as the leader, so I have tons of flexibility. All my chars are mostly level 30+ and in their second evolution or more. A challenge would be nice at this point. God Usopp isn't even on any of my teams since he just lowers my DPS.

I also got Go Merry to level 9. One more level to go, homies.

Same as you, i clear everything really quick but only with double Arlong, have a spare Zeff/Zoro team but felt really weak.
Dont think it is good enough to kill Mihawk with Asura Zoro either, maximum damage is only 100k at Smoker.
while Arlong team can dealt 250k damage.

bolded part ~ I HATE YOU!

You know the worst thing about having farmed the Alvida event island the last few days? I've gotten so many Coby drops that I've managed to evolve him and have him sitting in my inventory at level 25 all the while knowing I can't actually evolve him into the better version of himself that gets released later. Smug little bastard.

Rurunaki

You know the worst thing about having farmed the Alvida event island the last few days? I've gotten so many Coby drops that I've managed to evolve him and have him sitting in my inventory at level 25 all the while knowing I can't actually evolve him into the better version of himself that gets released later. Smug little bastard.

Yeah.. I don't understand the logic of that as well.. Coby should've had a future evolution instead of making Coby v2.

Zhengi

I totally messed up. I thought today was March 17th and that the double rate was in effect for Straw Hats v2. I spent my 15 rainbow gems.

I got a Don Krieg (3 star version), Miss Wednesday, and Enraged Arlong. Only consolation is Enraged Arlong. I'll see about getting a couple of more gems so I can at least make one more pull tomorrow. Really hoping I can get Nami.

Top Bottom