• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

Wonder if they will ever make it compatible with oneplus one.. I even checked the Japanese version,that it's at 2.1,and it still stops at the tutorial for some reason, like the European version. I wonder what it is that gives problems.. Since I'm able to run it on my old tablet.. Even if with some hiccups sometimes, hiccups really problematic given how the gameplay works... That's why I wanted to install it on my smartphone...

RalchAC

The only thing I need from the penguin map is one single blue penguin.
And here I am, wasting my LP because it just won't drop. Q_Q

I have 4 of those. And 6 green penguin. I need a purple one but those two fucking colours are the only ones I get.

kubus

They are only used for Friendpulls so far - yes. And you should use the fodder charas to power up your main units since its the only consistent and reliable way at this point - exp turtles are too rare to depend on them.

I don't think so. But friendpoints means more characters, which means more randoms you can use to power up your team.

Belli is used for power up and evolving. Use the randoms to level up your party members. One Saturdays and Sundays there is an event on the Extra Island where you can get like 50k for 10-15 stamina. You can get enough money for the week on those two days.

Yeah, it's great and surprisingly addictive.
[...]
Thank you both for answering my questions yesterday!

I just used 10 rainbow gems to get 2 more rare recruits because of the Baroque update, but I got a Gin and Buggy ~_~.

At least Buggy might prove useful for my slasher team. He's too expensive to put in my team now, though. I guess Crew cost upgrades are unlocked as you progress through the story?

Yui

iirc, Orange town - 5 or Syrup Town -1 will have all 5 colors spawn.

Yeah, but I never got the blue one there either. ^^

I have 4 of those. And 6 green penguin. I need a purple one but those two fucking colours are the only ones I get.
Haha, I guess everybody has a different "ultra super rare" penguin color. ^^"

I just used 10 rainbow gems to get 2 more rare recruits because of the Baroque update, but
The Baroque characters will be added next week (Febuary 24th), they aren't in yet.

Well, I finally got Buggy! Went directly in my team to replace Luffy, since I'm running an Arlong team. He's already doing a lot more damage than Luffy, thanks to the Slasher buff, so I'm definitely happy with it. Now to farm Kuro, so I can replace Tashigi....

I guess Crew cost upgrades are unlocked as you progress through the story?

Yes, you'll get 2 extra points for your crew cost every other time your Pirate Level goes up. I'm level 43 right now, so I have 60 points I can use. Even with a pretty solid team, I'm only using 48 points, so don't worry about it much. At least for now.

Gogo_ZvC

If you're able to, try the Elite Buggy event. I've gotten a turtle drop every single time I've done it.

Same, but it's iffy for me. Some of the time the enemy turn counters are all at pretty much 1 which is harder to clear in the later stages. Other times it's all good.

Same, but it's iffy for me. Some of the time the enemy turn counters are all at pretty much 1 which is harder to clear in the later stages. Other times it's all good.

Yeah I don't think i could do it. I might as well try since i have over 10 gems.

If you're iffy on it, then you might not want to try. I'm pretty high level and have a full Arlong slasher team and it's still kind of tight for me sometimes. The biggest issue is the Tank guy on 9/10 of the stage. If he starts with a 2 and I can't take him out, then he can one shot my team.

Xeroblade

If you're iffy on it, then you might not want to try. I'm pretty high level and have a full Arlong slasher team and it's still kind of tight for me sometimes. The biggest issue is the Tank guy on 9/10 of the stage. If he starts with a 2 and I can't take him out, then he can one shot my team.

Yea I made it to battle 4 lol. Oh well isnt there a turtle island tomorrow or is that friday?

Yea I made it to battle 4 lol. Oh well isnt there a turtle island tomorrow or is that friday?

They haven't announced the turtle island yet, unfortunately. I know I'm looking forward to it. And sorry, I shouldn't have suggested you trying the Elite Buggy without asking what your team was. Sorry for costing you 15 stamina. =(

So apparently the Skill Books don't work on evolved units. Their skill has to be identical and, since Luffy's evolved form give 15x not 7x, it's meaningless to me.

Oh well.

Wait, I'm confused. Which skill book did you get as a drop? Was it for the unevolved Luffy, which is 7x?

I ask because I get an evolved Luffy skill book, which listed his special as the 15x attack one. This was on the Elite Buggy map. I tried merging Luffy with it, but it didn't increase his special. Are we supposed to merge them to use them?

Perona

Anyone get a Skill Book drop yet?

I actually have 2 right now but they're useless for me (besides the exp) because they're for gum gum pistol.

Wait, I'm confused. Which skill book did you get as a drop? Was it for the unevolved Luffy, which is 7x?

I ask because I get an evolved Luffy skill book, which listed his special as the 15x attack one. This was on the Elite Buggy map. I tried merging Luffy with it, but it didn't increase his special. Are we supposed to merge them to use them?

The skill level increase isn't guaranteed.

Vecks

According to the one piece treasure cruise blog:
Either you are lucky and get 5000 XP AND a Skill Level-Up
or
You just get the 5000 XP.

Sounds like it's just luck.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I actually have 2 right now but they're useless for me (besides the exp) because they're for gum gum pistol.

I wouldnt call 5k exp useless at this point - considering the other options we have to power up units xD

I wonder how hard next events will be compared to Buggy event. I need to level up my Usopp to clear Elite stage, but it's hard to get yellow crab.

Xeroblade

They haven't announced the turtle island yet, unfortunately. I know I'm looking forward to it. And sorry, I shouldn't have suggested you trying the Elite Buggy without asking what your team was. Sorry for costing you 15 stamina. =(

Haha its all good, like i said I have over 10 gems. I didnt mind wasting one just to see where I was at.

chrono01

Farming for Zeff so I can level him up and actually [comfortably] farm the Elite Buggy stage, and he just won't drop. Can't recall how much Stamina I've wasted on this. :/

Dandte

Buggy drop: 0
turtle: 0
Book: 0
Cabaji:7+
Moji:0

srly what is wrong with my account oO no luck all. My buddy just started the game and rolled shanks, gave it to an other fried and rerolled a few times (4-5) and got shanks again.

+60 Kuro attempts here - took a break today though. Will be going back in tomorrow...lol.

Ugh, Kuro was the last piece that I wanted for my Slasher team, but reading this kinda makes me think I'll just skip him. I know he'll end up getting replaced with Rob Lucci eventually anyway. Tashigi won't be a horrible substitute until then.

Evolved my newly acquired Buggy just a second ago, so now I'm ready to go. I think I'll just keep farming the Buggy Elite stage now. I should be able to rank up Buggy in no time with the frequent purple Turtle drops.

Meier

Is there a particularly good spot for red penguins? Wouldn't mind evolving Luffy. Also, is Nami only available from the rare summon? I didn't seem to get her from the story like I did Usopp, Zoro, etc.

Just got a Marine Recruit Helmeppo from the super rare recruit. :*( If I use the Helmeppo I've got from the regular game, will he get a bonus if I power up the Marine Recruit with him or would I need to evolve the original and use two of the same card?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Beat Buggy on Elite, wasn't that difficult only stalling for God Usopp can be difficult since most enemy's are low hp. At least the bug turtles are good for +2 rounds.
Best of luck to the three of us.
Yeah, at this point I would be happy if anyone here gets the drop, as a small token of hope.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is there a particularly good spot for red penguins? Wouldn't mind evolving Luffy. Also, is Nami only available from the rare summon? I didn't seem to get her from the story like I did Usopp, Zoro, etc.
Probably just go at the Penguin special today for best results. Nami is given after Arlong completion.

Good first Buggy runs today.
Book, Buggy, big turtles, and then got a rainbow penguin from daily event.

Thanks again those bringing Vivi.
Seems impossible without those heals.

LogicStep

Anyone know if the drop rate for a specific card is better in a stage over another? For example Captain Kuro drops in Syrup Village chapters 5 and 13. Chapter 5 costs 5 stamina while chapter 13 costs 7. Is the drop chance the same in these two?

I've been re-rolling for a few days now (on a second device) in hope to get Ace but still nothing. The best I got (few hours ago) is a 4* Vivi/4* Shanks so I might just give up and keep them. :/

Top Bottom