• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Man, I've just used the Black Turtle I got on a Buggy stage to level up my Buggy and those 22500 EXP were just 2 levels and a half.

Leveling up is brutal after a while :p

linkent

Man, I've just used the Black Turtle I got on a Buggy stage to level up my Buggy and those 22500 EXP were just 2 levels and a half.

Leveling up is brutal after a while :p

my buggy is currently on his 2nd form level 29, dunno whether i should use all my turtle on him.
have too many of those black turtles,
any1 know how good is Buggy on later game?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Considering his active skill he should be relevant for a long time, if not essential for burst attacks on Knowledge teams.

I got to Arlong Park and it seems like here's where it actually starts getting a little bit difficult. My current team may not be up to scratch to complete it. Did a dragon challenge instead but they cost 20 stamina! Got two dragons though.

Also is everyone else getting like a million friend requests a day? Is it because I have an Arlong captain or is it just standard? ;b I don't mind either way; my friend list is getting full unfortunately but I get bonus points every time I use a new friend in combat.

RalchAC

my buggy is currently on his 2nd form level 29, dunno whether i should use all my turtle on him.
have too many of those black turtles,
any1 know how good is Buggy on later game?

This may be useful to you :)

The explanations are useful.

I think the combo Buggy + Purple Chopper is quite good .

linkent

I will probably gonna stick with Arlong Slasher team.
Thats y i think Buggy skill is really underwhelming.
But then again there is no other Slasher till next patch Tashigi or one of the Barogue.
Another problem is I have too many big turtle now that my inventory is filling up. It will be a waste to power up non-matching color.
And i probably calculate too much again :p

I will probably gonna stick with Arlong Slasher team.
Thats y i think Buggy skill is really underwhelming.

Yeah after getting used to Arlong everything else feels super lame (except maybe Vivi). Having two Arlongs with a 4000+ ATK each is great for quick farming.

RalchAC

I've gotten a Red Turtle when I was on the Red Dragon stage.

Purple and Yellow Dragons seem to drop in every of those 3 stages.

It costs 20 Stamina though.

I don't know if it's worth farming those things when I won't need them anytime soon.

Should I go back to Buggy stage? My Buggy has already Evolved, but I guess it'd be cool if I got some Purple Turtles to use on him or Krieg, which has a level 50 cap (that's going to be really, really hard to hit...)

I think I'm going to keep my Turtles for high level characters. If I use randoms on my party members at level 30 I'm going to waste a ton of money. Which means I'd need to farm more Money on Weekends. Which means less Stamina to do cool stuff like events / farming characters / whatever.

chrono01

I just need Zeff so I can farm Elite Buggy! Been at it all day today and the majority of yesterday, no luck. Event will probably be gone by the time I get him. :(

Picked up a green dragon for Zoro, don't think it's worth doing the others aside from the first clear gem. Can't evolve with the other dragons...are they at least good for exp? Otherwise I think I'm going to keep aiming for buggy.

chrono01

I'm still on that freaking Zeff stage trying to farm him. Been there since last weekend. No drop.
This will be me. Second day of nothing but Zeff, no drop.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but considering I really want to farm Elite Buggy [which is only around for a limited time] every day that goes by is a missed day of farming. As for why I want to farm it [I already have Buggy], it's mostly for the XP turtles, so I can level my current team, so I can be prepared for the next/upcoming event. If I'm behind in this, well...it won't bode well for future ones, since we don't have the limited turtle dailies. :/

Dandte

currently farming elite arlong with a mix of (allways the crab evo)

shanks

ruffy 4*
Zorro4*
God 4*
Yellow Dragon

Vivi 4*

i'm thinking about taking Ruffy out and Nami 4* in. Since i have a lack of hp her protect from int attacks seems kinda great. Also no luck with turtles, not even one :/
Also there are few people with 5* ruffys, looks like some are luckier then me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I just rare recruited No 15 "Usopp Golden Pound"

Should I reroll for one of the rare-recruit only chars?

cw_sasuke

This was the second one

Guess you have answered your own questions - if you dont mind rerolling for other/better more rare unit go for it. I would since Usopp is a story mission guarantee.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I fucked up. I got all the mats for Asura Zoro and... I realized I went up the wrong evolution path. Goddammit! I don't feel like spending money on that lottery and not get him. I'm super fucked!

I had him, golden hammer usopp, Kuro of a Hundred Plans, Arlong, and a random fifth party member(Luffy/Ace/Sanji/Helmeppo) ready to destroy the grand line. Now I'm just boned. Dammit. I can't de-evolve can I?

B-MU18qCYAAmPNJ.jpg:large

Joy. And still no drops.

Exactly! Feel so strong just 1 shot Buggy with those 2 Enraged Arlong. Especially Clogger level 47 Arlong <3.

I got you brooooo! He's up to level 50 now, but I think I might take a break and focus on leveling my Buggy for a while. Arlong is just getting super expensive to level. Two Elder turtles, a mini turtle, and two other fodder units got me a level and a half earlier. Sheesh.

Also, this is the third time I've used a Skill Book on Luffy and still haven't gotten the special level increase. I mean, I don't really care, since I'll lose it when he evolves anyway, but it's still interesting.

cw_sasuke

I leveled up, did another full Captain Black 6x7 Stamina run - no luck, no Kuro.

I think I'm done with him for now and will just wait for other events or when they increase the drop rate.

Raxious

Oh shit - awesome man !!
I was gonna stop, but your post is giving me hope again ...haha.

On which stage did you get the drop ?

Got it on stage 5.

My current team is this:

- Enraged Arlong ( lv. 20 )
- Pound Phoenix Zoro ( lv. 26 )
- Usopp ( lv. 20 )
- Kuro ( lv. 13 )
- Buggy ( lv. 7 )

Top Bottom