• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

The thing is if u level a fodder that gives 1k exp with another fodder that gives 1k exp that powered up fodder won't have 2k exp to give, so you lose some xp, but I guess thats what you have to do if you are running out of space and have no money.

I actually hadn't thought of it this way. I wonder what the legit best way is to do it?

qazqaNii

I actually hadn't thought of it this way. I wonder what the legit best way is to do it?

I guess we will have to spend our weekends farming for money atm, and use the fodder->fodder method when we are out of money and slots in our inventory.

Lets hope they increase the the sum of the money dropped.

desverger

Dual Zeff teams are pretty burly. Just cleared the Smoker stage and Elite Kuro stage.

I imagine this party would be great with a V2 Sanji and a 2nd Gear Luffy, instead of a Stone Stew Sanji and Bazooka Luffy which I am using now.

Hopefully I can afford the party cost for those guys soon :p

The other characters in my party now are a 5* Ace and a Golden Pound Usopp.

RalchAC

Do we know if the Turtle stage on Monday's only releases once? I mean, those damn things could appear while I'm sleeping and I'd totally hate that.

Plus, the get cool stuff for Friend Points includes >3* characters? Or just evolvers and turtles and high level fodder?

Oh, now I am not playing the JP version but thanks, that 1 million gift and gems are really nice, hopefully they will come to the global version aswell.

Maybe the eastern eggs will give us some similar rewards? The notification screen has, at least, gems and turtles.

I thought I was good moneywise.. Now I have to spend the weekend farming the beri island just to recoup loses from trying to get my tiered units to 50.

I'm spending half my time on Kuro and the other half in the money island. I think I'd have enough money for the whole week if I have, after the weekend, between 350 and 500k Belli. That island is really boring TBH, enemies are too easy and there is 10 stages.

Dual Zeff teams are pretty burly. Just cleared the Smoker stage and Elite Kuro stage.

I imagine this party would be great with a V2 Sanji and a 2nd Gear Luffy, instead of a Stone Stew Sanji and Bazooka Luffy which I am using now.

Sanji v2 isn't that good. I have Diablo Jambe Sanji (it's the EVO of the one you own) and I think it's actually better. I have him at level 30 and it has like 1000 HP, almost 600 ATK. The skill is nice for clearing stuff with high def too. It may not be future proof, but right now it's not bad.

Rixa

I got that crew.

Zeff 36
Ace 48
Monkey D Luffy 30 (I got the evolve mats, only levels needed)
Sanji Diable Jamble Flambe 18
Usopp GP 29

Now to grab some gold and to level these dudes. When Iam happy I can think another party combinations, with another good units.

desverger

Sanji v2 isn't that good. I have Diablo Jambe Sanji (it's the EVO of the one you own) and I think it's actually better. I have him at level 30 and it has like 1000 HP, almost 600 ATK. The skill is nice for clearing stuff with high def too. It may not be future proof, but right now it's not bad.

That's a good consideration, I kind of thought the V2 version would be automatically better.

I got that crew.

Zeff 36
Ace 48
Monkey D Luffy 30 (I got the evolve mats, only levels needed)
Sanji Diable Jamble Flambe 18
Usopp GP 29

Now to grab some gold and to level these dudes. When Iam happy I can think another party combinations, with another good units.

Hey Rixa, add me up here too since you are using a Zeff as well :)

My id is 420,360,127.

Rixa

That's a good consideration, I kind of thought the V2 version would be automatically better.
Hey Rixa, add me up here too since you are using a Zeff as well :)

My id is 420,360,127.

Sure, friend invite send. Foxtail cats @GAF

Btw. Is that friend point summoning thingie also on monday? And does it last longs?
I got FP to 36 summons :).

Rixa

Starts April 1st. You can see it ingame press options -> notifications.

Oh nice, and we are getting more gems :). Well since my character box is already 145 I might make some pulls at some point.

Question: Do I gain anything special if I feed 2 normal (3*) Alvidas to Smooth Alvida(4*), is there chance to get skill increase? Or what the heck I do with those basic Alvidas?

chrono01

Oh nice, and we are getting more gems :). Well since my character box is already 145 I might make some pulls at some point.

Question: Do I gain anything special if I feed 2 normal (3*) Alvidas to Smooth Alvida(4*), is there chance to get skill increase? Or what the heck I do with those basic Alvidas?
More free Rainbow Gems is always great. Namco Bandai have been great about giving them out, here's hoping they keep it up!

As for the Alvida, nope. In order to skill her 5* form up you need to evolve her 4*. That's why I just fed her as fodder, I'm sure there will be better ways to increase her skill in the future. Maybe they'll add an Expert version of her island where she drops evolved. Given that she needs to be level 50 before you can evolve her, it's just way too much of a headache to do otherwise. >_<

Rixa

More free Rainbow Gems is always great. Namco Bandai have been great about giving them out, here's hoping they keep it up!

As for the Alvida, nope. In order to skill her 5* form up you need to evolve her 4*. That's why I just fed her as fodder, I'm sure there will be better ways to increase her skill in the future. Maybe they'll add an Expert version of her island where she drops evolved. Given that she needs to be level 50 before you can evolve her, it's just way too much of a headache to do otherwise. >_<

Thanks. I managed pull that 4* Alvida from event and she is 20 level now. Tossing those 2x3* Alvidas to Luffy who needs 5 more levels and then its evolve time to Luffy.

Made 2 Elite Kuro runs and got Django, guess Ill keep him (2* char).
Taken from op-tc-eng.
Django
With a Future Evolution that converts [INT] Orbs to [PSY] Orbs, Django is a worthy pick-up for those PSY users that want a unit similar to Towel-Nami.
Even alone, Django fits as a nice Orb Manipulator.

N30RYU

Fucking finally evolved Vivi to Princess
ED6K1CD.png

Hana-Bi

So, no skill book dropped for me on the elite Kuro event in the last two days... Is expert the only event where it drops now?

qazqaNii

Fucking finally evolved Vivi to Princess

VIVIII AMIGAWD! Damnit mine is stuck at lvl 40, thinking of giving her all my purple turtles, got 2 elders and 5 teenage ones. Should equal.. 110k+(15k*5) = 185k xp, damn can't believe lvl 70 is over 1 mill xp..

VIVIII AMIGAWD! Damnit mine is stuck at lvl 40, thinking of giving her all my purple turtles, got 2 elders and 5 teenage ones. Should equal.. 110k+(15k*5) = 185k xp, damn can't believe lvl 70 is over 1 mill xp..

You'll be the most popular guy ever when events like Mihawk come out though if you can get that level 72+ final form.

Tidd

Wow, I never really noticed the lag in this game till I used Gear 3rd Luffy. Turned SFX and Push off and now I'm hitting one perfect after another. :D

Om3ga

Do we know if the Turtle stage on Monday's only releases once? I mean, those damn things could appear while I'm sleeping and I'd totally hate that.

The turtle times in the JP version are 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm we will probably get those same times PST. The time is based on your user ID, so yep it only shows up once that day and during those times. You can check turtle time here to see when it might show up for you.

V2 Sanji is pretty good for omni teams and is a good captain substitute if you don't have Arlong, Zeff, Ace or any other 2.5x captain. His max stats are also better than Zeffs and he has a far more useful special. For a sub it depends on what you need. While Diable Sanji has better max stats overall (I use him in my team instead of V2) and an AoE defense ignoring special, that 20x attack special is good for single target nuke (bosses) and only has an 11 turn cooldown when maxed. Also I just noticed that Mr. Prince goes to level 70 while Diable Sanji goes to 99. At level 1 Mr. Prince is stronger so at level 70 it's also possible Mr. Prince is also stronger. Which means I might have been wrong about Diable Sanji being better overall.

Wow, I never really noticed the lag in this game till I used Gear 3rd Luffy. Turned SFX and Push off and now I'm hitting one perfect after another. :D
Yep first thing I noticed when I started uses him. Had to spend some time in 0 stamina Island to figure out decent timing with him.

qazqaNii

You'll be the most popular guy ever when events like Mihawk come out though if you can get that level 72+ final form.

But Mihawk is only 24-hour.. I wonder if it is worth being the most popular guy for 24 hours, I guess I will lvl her slowly and just use my purple turtles on her since I don't really have purple characters that I am using regularly.

atm I want this: Mystery Snail the rewards seem to be really nice, and the belli wouldn't hurt aswell.

Ferga

Yeah same here. I really miss the sounds though. It was so satisfying to hear those clunks and bangs when you hit the perfect doom

And I need to start adding some 5* vivi friends. The 4 vivis I have now don't seem to be making any progress on their 4*s

Om3ga

But Mihawk is only 24-hour.. I wonder if it is worth being the most popular guy for 24 hours, I guess I will lvl her slowly and just use my purple turtles on her since I don't really have purple characters that I am using regularly.

atm I want this: Mystery Snail the rewards seem to be really nice, and the belli wouldn't hurt aswell.
All event bosses up until at the very least Mihawk (even expert difficulty) can currently be done with Vivi teams. 5* Vivi will be popular for some time.

I've fought Arlong probably 30 times today probably 150 times overall and cant get him to drop! Not Even Hachi or Kuroobi! Luckily Im just doing this stage for xp, it's still disappointing.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yeah same here. I really miss the sounds though. It was so satisfying to hear those clunks and bangs when you hit the perfect doom

And I need to start adding some 5* vivi friends. The 4 vivis I have now don't seem to be making any progress on their 4*s
iPhone 6+ pounds out those G3 Luffy perfects with sound on!

All event bosses up until at the very least Mihawk (even expert difficulty) can currently be done with Vivi teams. 5* Vivi will be popular for some time.

I've fought Arlong probably 30 times today probably 150 times overall and cant get him to drop! Not Even Hachi or Kuroobi! Luckily Im just doing this stage for xp, it's still disappointing.

I got the "Greatest Evil" title for killing him 50 times and still no drop. I would like him eventually since he's currently the highest attack character in the game for my G3 Luffy team but the idea of having to level up another character in addition to the last 5 levels of Fat Alvida, the last 20 of unevolved Ace after having dumped most of my turtles I had saved into Balloon Luffy to evolve him kinda makes my head spin.

linkent

I think that as long as it is the same character, you will get chance to skill up, doesnt have to be evolved.
I have a level 2 evolved Buggy from feeding many unevolved Buggy.

Edit:
If that doesnt work, then i assumed that as long as the character has the same "skill name"
Both buggy has same "chop chop festival" Skill thus allowing skill up.

I think that as long as it is the same character, you will get chance to skill up, doesnt have to be evolved.
I have a level 2 evolved Buggy from feeding many unevolved Buggy.

Edit:
If that doesnt work, then i assumed that as long as the character has the same "skill name"
Both buggy has same "chop chop festival" Skill thus allowing skill up.

Yeah, it's strictly skill name, which is weird because regular chopper and brainpoint chopper's skills do the same thing but since the names are different, the skill levels don't carry over or boost when feeding. But on the bright side, I was feeding my Sea King some low level fodder that I would have otherwise sold and I got 2 skill ups out of them. Now I only have to wait 38 turns for his skill to activate!

Rurunaki

I got the "Greatest Evil" title for killing him 50 times and still no drop. I would like him eventually since he's currently the highest attack character in the game for my G3 Luffy team but the idea of having to level up another character in addition to the last 5 levels of Fat Alvida, the last 20 of unevolved Ace after having dumped most of my turtles I had saved into Balloon Luffy to evolve him kinda makes my head spin.

There will be an Arlong island. I suggest you wait for that.

There will be an Arlong island. I suggest you wait for that.

Eh, it wasn't so much that as grinding the last chapter for fodder, beri, and experience being the most efficient use of stamina. I'd average about 10k beri and 730 XP for 6 stamina versus 30-40K beri per 15 stamina Golden Cave run and 1,200 XP and the drop chances per 15 stamina Elite Kuro runs. Stamina bonuses on Arlong Park and Logue Town are really worth it even if you aren't farming.

RalchAC

Eh, it wasn't so much that as grinding the last chapter for fodder, beri, and experience being the most efficient use of stamina. I'd average about 10k beri and 730 XP for 6 stamina versus 30-40K beri per 15 stamina Golden Cave run and 1,200 XP and the drop chances per 15 stamina Elite Kuro runs. Stamina bonuses on Arlong Park and Logue Town are really worth it even if you aren't farming.

Sounds interesting, I may farm money there next week. Right now the 0.5x sta is on baratie which isn't really worth.

I've leveled up my Diablo Jambe Sanji to level 40. Now it's time to wait until I can evolve Aldiva while I level yp smoker.

I think I may use 2x 2nd Gear Luffy, Aldiva, Arlong, Smoker and Ussop for Mihawk. Turn delaying plus 4 turns of damage reducing should give me enough time to kill him with 0-1 fruits.

Do we know when is Bamco releasing a DEX Extra Island? My DEX characters are probably the most underleveled in my charabox

bjork

I think V2 Sanji is pretty good. The evolved form's 2.5x attack is great for non-slashers, since I'm almost always using an Arlong friend captain and that does nothing for Usopp. I was rolling with a Gear 3 Luffy friend captain yesterday and it was a good mix. I may stick with Sanji for awhile, experimenting with other captain. But I need to get to work on my Vivi, just in case I can't nab a Laboon.

RalchAC

Soooo it seems Bamco has done something quite cool to avoid the "but I was sleeping when the Turtle island showed up!" thing.

Instead of doing a single 1 hour island, they're going to do 2 30 minutes islands.

At least that's what our beloved blog says.

I'd have preferred two 1 hour long islands, but it's better than nothing I guess :p

qazqaNii

Oh. ok cool. So I am able to reroll for pretty much any unit currently in the game?

And if yes, how is the rng? Has anybody had long experiences with the rerolls? XD

Yeah, my experience is that it is pain in the ass, the rng is there to stop you getting from what you want, you could get it in first try or never :p. Good luck on your rerolls you will need it.

N30RYU

Does it game have any kind of notifications on android? This should have a full stamina warning... This is the first game i would apreciate that... Cause i hate wasting stamina when leveling up, and waking up and find that stamina is full for i don't know how many time...

qazqaNii

Does it game have any kind of notifications on android? This should have a full stamina warning... This is the first game i would apreciate that... Cause i hate wasting stamina when leveling up, and waking up and find that stamina is full for i don't know how many time...

I have been searching but couldn't find it, just make an alarm, each stamina = 10 minutes, 50 stamina = 500 minutes, 500/60 = something 8 hours.

Get your times ready for the turtle time tomorrow!

That's not something I've thought of before. That'd be pretty handy, yeah.

Xcution

Hello everyone. I have been playing OPtc for some time. I have been stalking this thread and it has helped out tremendously...I am not a stalker. I created an act and I can now post, finally.

Xcution

In game name is xcution @GAF...will update the spreadsheet with code. If you need anyone in my team I usually use 3rd gear luffy.

Since everyone does it here is my crew:

p87Qwn6Np

f0hyC32Qp

Top Bottom