• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Thanks. It looks like a fun game but unfortunately, since it's online only im out... I travel a bit into more rural areas quite frequently and the connection often drops out, and i cant support the principle of always online in any case. :/ really too bad as i was hoping to catch up in a fun way to watch the anime.

Once again, thank you for the response, it was greatly appreciated.
You're very welcome!

I'm sad to see your decision but, given the fact that you travel a lot [to rural areas, no less], it's definitely understandable. I can argue the reason for the "always online" feature, since the game would be too easy to hack otherwise, but I can see how it can be frustrating for those not in an area with constant network connectivity.

One Piece is definitely worth looking into, though. If you're not going to play Treasure Cruise I'd still recommend reading the manga or watching the anime. It's extremely enjoyable.

Xcution

You're very welcome!

I'm sad to see your decision but, given the fact that you travel a lot [to rural areas, no less], it's definitely understandable. I can argue the reason for the "always online" feature, since the game would be too easy to hack otherwise, but I can see how it can be frustrating for those not in an area with constant network connectivity.

One Piece is definitely worth looking into, though. If you're not going to play Treasure Cruise I'd still recommend reading the manga or watching the anime. It's extremely enjoyable.

I agree with chorono, the manga or anime is def worth watching. The only thing i can say about not being able to play because of travel is the slow stamina rate. Which allows you to play when you wake up and before sleep, so you should be in your hotel room at those times :) lol

bjork

Oh, are you talking about Kuro Expert? The standard Zeff teams are paired with fighters, so Zeff/Zeff and Ace/Sanji/Luffy/Usopp. But yes, if you want to go the all-DEX + Golden Hammer Usopp route [definitely preferred for Kuro Expert], you'll want Asura Zoro for the 2x ATK and HP for DEX units.

I haven't cleared Kuro Expert yet, since I don't yet have Asura Zoro [still need to level him up a bit before I evolve him], and even if I did, I don't have a lot of viable DEX types [I do have Zeff, Cabaji, Django, etc., but nothing outstanding]. I'm content with farming Elite, though, for Golden Hammer skillbooks. I've only received four since the start of the event, though. :/

Yeah, for Kuro Expert, I had a team of that was 2 Zoros, a Zeff, a Dancing Django, Cabaji, and God Usopp and Butchie was just a total roadblock. I found that if I swap out Zeff/Django/Cabaji for more powerful guys of different colors, then it becomes doable.

But on Elite, I was using the evolved V2 Sanji as my captain and then whoever as a friend, and strolling through it with little trouble. That's why I was confused about Expert, since there's such a spike in enemy HP and damage. Haven't tried a Sanji-run team on Expert, though. The HP bonus from 2 Zoros is pretty handy there, just in case the orbs don't cooperate.

Also, another vote for checking out the series if the game isn't an option. I'd probably go with the manga because it's a quicker way to consume the story at this point.

Rurunaki

I feel as though I won't be able to farm Mihawk :( I made the mistake of trying to make 4 teams instead of focusing on one team to farm. Hopefully the Arlong island will be bountiful with red turtles.

bjork

I feel as though I won't be able to farm Mihawk :( I made the mistake of trying to make 4 teams instead of focusing on one team to farm. Hopefully the Arlong island will be bountiful with red turtles.

After Kuro Elite I'm thinking this too, but I'll brute force it if I have to. It only has to be cleared once, so at least there's that.

Make friends with a really high level Vivi and farm for Laboon when his island gets released. People are all making a big deal about Mihawk but he's still a month away and you'll have plenty of time to level up.

So tomorrow begins turtle island, yes?

I do hope that whenever somebody spots it they'll post so the rest of us can jump on it!

I plan on saving all my stamina for the event. A waste of stamina? Perhaps. But... turtles.

Xcution

I focused more on a single team (slasher with Arlong Capt). Once i heard about Mihawk i transitioned over to a power house:

Luffy 3g: capt/mad dmg multiplier
Arlong: need i say more?
Azura zolo: makes farming current island easy(will be raplced for mihawk)
Smooth Alvida: dmg reduction in case cant finish w/usopp
God usopp: makes people go STOP HAMMER TIME! Lol

Once i get mihawk i will probably swap him in for asura. Not planning on farming Mihawk just need him to drop once. I hope this works.

Xcution

It's time dependent based on the 6th number of your player ID. You can read more about it here: http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/turtle-island-post.html

I am not the one to complain about a turtle island but man this Pacific time is killing me with a 3 as 6th digit.

I am EST so that mean 3pm (monday) and then 1am on my tuesday :( guess i will have to run that 3pm and hope they change the hours for next monday lol

Love the game...love my sleep even more :)

I am not the one to complain about a turtle island but man this Pacific time is killing me with a 3 as 6th digit.

I am EST so that mean 3pm (monday) and then 1am on my tuesday :( guess i will have to run that 3pm and hope they change the hours for next monday lol

Eastern time is 3 hours ahead so wouldn't you be 2PM and midnight or am I doing this wrong?

Om3ga

It would actually be 4pm and 2am. Since they dont adjust for Daylight savings.

Rurunaki

I focused more on a single team (slasher with Arlong Capt). Once i heard about Mihawk i transitioned over to a power house:

Luffy 3g: capt/mad dmg multiplier
Arlong: need i say more?
Azura zolo: makes farming current island easy(will be raplced for mihawk)
Smooth Alvida: dmg reduction in case cant finish w/usopp
God usopp: makes people go STOP HAMMER TIME! Lol

Once i get mihawk i will probably swap him in for asura. Not planning on farming Mihawk just need him to drop once. I hope this works.

I have the same lineup minus Arlong - using Sanji as replacement. I just hope I have enough time from Arlong Island to Mihawk so I have a good chance of power levelling.

Rurunaki

Make friends with a really high level Vivi and farm for Laboon when his island gets released. People are all making a big deal about Mihawk but he's still a month away and you'll have plenty of time to level up.

I have Korial here providing the Vivi :) Wish that Laboon will drop easier than it took me to get Zeff.

Xcution

I have the same lineup minus Arlong - using Sanji as replacement. I just hope I have enough time from Arlong Island to Mihawk so I have a good chance of power levelling.

Yea i am going to use all the monday turtles to lvl luffy and arlong island to lvl alvida (unless whitebeard crew comes early), to get ready for mihawk.

tadabola

Just did my last run before sleep trought the beli cave

made 500k this weekend. not much, I know

and then went with my remaing stamina try to farm zeff... AND FINALLY GOT HIM !!!!!!

oh my god, wasted 50 stamina on double drop day and nothing, now on 2 tries i get? wow

at least it was half stamina on baratie, if not I wouldn't have the stamina :p

or maybe I slept already and this is a dream.

Rurunaki

Just did my last run before sleep trought the beli cave

made 500k this weekend. not much, I know

and then went with my remaing stamina try to farm zeff... AND FINALLY GOT HIM !!!!!!

oh my god, wasted 50 stamina on double drop day and nothing, now on 2 tries i get? wow

at least it was half stamina on baratie, if not I wouldn't have the stamina :p

or maybe I slept already and this is a dream.

This is all a dream. Zeff never drops. He IS One Piece.

Finally evolved my Balloon Luffy to Gear Third Luffy. And as a result, just tried dual Gear Thirds on Elite Kuro. Absolutely destroyed him, even though I missed well over half of all my perfects. Phenomenal feeling, hitting over 300k damage in a turn.

Sucks that there are so few STR units though. Hard to perfect with their timings since every unit's timing is so different (used God Usopp, Enraged ARlong, 2x Gear Third, Evolved Alvida, Mr. 5).

And as I typed this, I realized Gear Third's ability does not need STR units. I feel dumb. But also very excited... FAR more excited than before.

Xcution

Finally evolved my Balloon Luffy to Gear Third Luffy. And as a result, just tried dual Gear Thirds on Elite Kuro. Absolutely destroyed him, even though I missed well over half of all my perfects. Phenomenal feeling, hitting over 300k damage in a turn.

Sucks that there are so few STR units though. Hard to perfect with their timings since every unit's timing is so different (used God Usopp, Enraged ARlong, 2x Gear Third, Evolved Alvida, Mr. 5).

And as I typed this, I realized Gear Third's ability does not need STR units. I feel dumb. But also very excited... FAR more excited than before.

LOL, someone posted this before and i found it hilerious.

That moment when you first use dual Luffy 3g

exj8GhIrp

CST is +2 hrs from PST. Since the game does not take daylight savings time into consideration it is a 3 hr difference.

Therfore;

0900 = 1200
1900 = 2200

24hr time format

So the times on the site are for sure not the normal times? Ugh. That's a real bummer, because it means I can't make either of my turtle times. Such sad. Very cry. Wow.

Xcution

So the times on the site are for sure not the normal times? Ugh. That's a real bummer, because it means I can't make either of my turtle times. Such sad. Very cry. Wow.

They are the "normal" times for the game aka PST. You have to go by your time zone and add +1 for daylight savings.

EST Is 3 + 1 = 4 hrs

If your turtle time is at 1300 PST it will be 1700 EST. sucks i know. I will be at work for one and sleeping for the other, fail.

Om3ga

Turtle times are up on the blog. They are different than the jp times. Will only run for 30mins each, but twice a day.

If the 6th digit in your ID starts with any of the numbers listed below thats your turtle time. Turtle time is in PST So adjust accordingly.

0,5 - 0500 and 1500
1,6 - 0700 and 1700
2,7 - 0900 and 1900
3,8 - 1100 and 2100
4,9 - 1300 and 2300

If you're unsure about your timezone and the game's weird PST, you can use a time machine to double check
(just change your phone's time :p)
:

Of course the smart server won't let you access the dungeon yet. ;_;

Rurunaki

If you're unsure about your timezone and the game's weird PST, you can use a time machine to double check
:

crap, i don't have full stamina.. might as well wait for the next one..

RalchAC

So guys, I dunno what to do.

I've tried twice to do Expert Kuro with my fighter team.

The current build is:

Dual Zeff (both level 35 or higher)
QCK Chopper (20)
Golden Hammer Ussop (40)
Diable Jambe Sanji (40)
2nd Gear Luffy (47).

Since I have 2 QCK units I can kill Buchi before it attacks. I use Sanji special to clear 6/7, but usually there is somebody that hits me and deals 3000 damage. So when I go to Kuro I can't stand 2 hits.

My luck sucks, so I don't get food orbs.

I use turn delaying and start attacking, but Zeff doesn't hit hard enough so in the end the 4-5 turns end and I get my ass kicked in 2 hits.

Any tip?

Rurunaki

So guys, I dunno what to do.

I've tried twice to do Expert Kuro with my fighter team.

The current build is:

Dual Zeff (both level 35 or higher)
QCK Chopper (20)
Golden Hammer Ussop (40)
Diable Jambe Sanji (40)
2nd Gear Luffy (47).

Since I have 2 QCK units I can kill Buchi before it attacks. I use Sanji special to clear 6/7, but usually there is somebody that hits me and deals 3000 damage. So when I go to Kuro I can't stand 2 hits.

My luck sucks, so I don't get food orbs.

I use turn delaying and start attacking, but Zeff doesn't hit hard enough so in the end the 4-5 turns end and I get my ass kicked in 2 hits.

Any tip?
i think Butchie is being feared too much. Here's what I used and hopefully you can take something from it.

2x Asura Zoro
Smoker
Hachi
Zeff
Ussop

I play the level normally and when I get to Butchi I use Ussop's skill to delay. Build up his special on the next stage and when I fight Kuro, I delay him again. After the delay, I use Smoker's reduction special.

You can try to brute force your way with 2x 3rd Gear Luffy captains with Alvida to survive Kuro.

Basically 2x 3rd Gear Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Ussop
Alvida

RalchAC

i think Butchie is being feared too much. Here's what I used and hopefully you can take something from it.

2x Asura Zoro
Smoker
Hachi
Zeff
Ussop

I play the level normally and when I get to Butchi I use Ussop's skill to delay. Build up his special on the next stage and when I fight Kuro, I delay him again. After the delay, I use Smoker's reduction special.

You can try to brute force your way with 2x 3rd Gear Luffy captains with Alvida to survive Kuro.

Mmmmm. I have Zoro, Smoker, Zeff and Ussop. I don't have Hachi. I could exchange Hachi for Aldiva (I can't evolver her yet though) or something for the 80% damage reducing on Butchi, which should work better than Smoker there since that dude has a high cool down.

Once I evolve her I may try again, thanks!

I'd need to level up my DEX character though. They're not that strong. When does the Eastern Egg thing starts? They're going to give away some cool stuff, it seems.

qazqaNii

:

:eek:.
Did you get to play it 24 minutes later?

Does anyone know when mine starts? I am ID=5, GMT+1, I made some calculations and it seems to start at 14.00, am I correct?

Rurunaki

Mmmmm. I have Zoro, Smoker, Zeff and Ussop. I don't have Hachi. I could exchange Hachi for Aldiva (I can't evolver her yet though) or something for the 80% damage reducing on Butchi, which should work better than Smoker there since that dude has a high cool down.

Once I evolve her I may try again, thanks!

I'd need to level up my DEX character though. They're not that strong. When does the Eastern Egg thing starts? They're going to give away some cool stuff, it seems.

You only need 1 damage reducer to be honest. Asura lead guves you a buttload of HP to tank with. Substitute a Cabaji or Dancing Django of you don't have Hachi.

I just had strangest thing ever happened to me. My stamina was 28 few minutes ago, when i checked, but now it's full 61.

Update:
Oh, it's back to 29(

Majukun

damn, I have a gear third luffy but I can't use it effectively because the game on my tablet runs like shit
wait, turtle time has already started?

Top Bottom