• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

you guys actually use FP Recruit?

Yeah, but it's getting more and more useless as I progress further into the game. It's really crappy.

Japan got a revamped system, right? Tweaking it is definitely needed. Getting those points isn't that fast and the rewards they give when you finally get them are quite crappy anyway.

RalchAC

I just started this game, any tips?

This blog is an awesome source of information for the game.

There are two versions. One that is up to date with the JP version and other blog for the Global version. Give a look to both.

The OP has many great information too you should give a look too.

Once you've started playing and get some more especific doubts feel free to ask.

Majukun

Finally evolved zoro.. Now i have many slashes but no arlong, and some brawlers but not zeff... And I'm too weak to level up effectively...

Raxious

15 more level's and I'll have Asura Zoro :D

Also, so glad I can now finish the Elite Buggy event with a friend Arlong.

linkent

Does feeding dupes have a skill up chance? Might farm more Buggy's if so

dont think so, only skill book could.
dupe will guarantee 1 level up(i think) so it is best to use at higher level.

skill book - skill up chance is really low.
so far i gave luffy the book, only 1 skill up.
any1 know if there is a limit to those skill up?

also in case you are wondering, evolved Buggy will also get level up from the non-evolve dupe.

I don't understand why the TND keeps coming up in battle when I don't even have the right characters to perform a tandem? Doesn't seem like it does anything special. At first I thought characters with the TND symbol might do more damage but I don't think so.

Raxious

Someone just fucked up the google docs sheet :s

Reverted it and made a backup. Also the only way for new people to access it is by quoting the FP now. If random people are gonna mess it up might as well

Someone just fucked up the google docs sheet :s

Reverted it and made a backup. Also the only way for new people to access it is by quoting the FP now. If random people are gonna mess it up might as well

Wait it was public before? That's really a bad idea, there's many GAF haters out there. :p

BTW, I'll add myself to that sheet as soon as I stop re-rolling.

Xeroblade

My current crew thanks to those Mr. Krabs for some evolutions.

Captain: Enraged Arlong Lv.13
Monkey D. Luffy Lv. 22
Roronoa Zoro Lv. 18
Usopp Golden Pound Lv. 11
Buggy Lv. 18

Do I have a shot at buggy elite yet!? I need those turtles!

Monkey D. Luffy Lv. 22
Roronoa Zoro Lv. 18
Buggy Lv. 18

I couldn't do it, and I had Arlong, evolved Luffy, evolved Zoro, Buggy and some fodder, and I got mostly perfect's too. Almost did it but not quite. Don't know how much Usopp helps, but maybe?

Xeroblade

I couldn't do it, and I had Arlong, evolved Luffy, evolved Zoro, Buggy and some fodder, and I got mostly perfect's too. Almost did it but not quite. Don't know how much Usopp helps, but maybe?

According to the guide he helps with delaying the enemy turn. Problem is I get about halfway and get torn up by that mini boss. I havent even made it to the guy who can 1 shot you.

Monkey D. Luffy Lv. 22
Roronoa Zoro Lv. 18
Buggy Lv. 18

I'm assuming Zoro is evolved ?

You should be fine honestly.
Take another Enraged Arlong as friend and just go all perfect. Should kill stuff quick.
Make sure to target the countdown 1 guys, and especially the purple crossbow dude at stage 6.

Raxious

Take another Enraged Arlong as friend and just go all perfect. Should kill stuff quick.
Make sure to target the countdown 1 guys, and especially the purple crossbow dude at stage 6.

yea, apparently there's a skeleton head flashing over him for a second to indicate he will kill you if you don't kill him first. Took me a ton of Gems to figure that out xD

Xeroblade

I got all the way to the end and buggy killed me. I didnt use a gem to continue because guess what. NO TURTLE DROPPED! damn game! At least I know I can make it that far.

That red crab will be the death of me.. anybody know the drop rates for this app?

The boss drops are pretty low (outside of events) but the daily islands are much better. As for what color you get, that's pretty random. From 6 runs of the crab islands I got 4 purple crabs, 2 rainbow shrimps and 0 yellow crabs. I'm using an all-yellow team though, so maybe the RNG is torturing me on purpose. :lol

If one can't simply get turtles to drop whats the next best way to level up? or is there not one?
Maybe last Arlong Park fight for unit fodder, but that wouldn't give much.

Just keep running Buggy Elite. Turtles, books, and Buggy dupes is the best we got.

This is until they add the Turtle Island in a future patch.

RalchAC

already did ;)

I've sweated a little but Arlong beaten. I used:

Level 14 Evolved Buggy (Leader)
Level 12 Purple Chopper
Level 1 Evolved Sanji (the one that heals)
Level 14 God Ussop
Level MAX Blue Dragon (they have 500/500 HP/Attack)

And as an ally Ace.

I'm not ready to farm him at all :p
___

BTW, if I have a crappy character at MAX level and spare Evolvers to use on him, it's the EXP bonus worth the evolution cost?

Gogo_ZvC

Finally! Fuck you Kuro, you're mine now!

d2d6PF3.gif

Woke up with 39 stamina, did stage 5 until I had 5 left with no drop yet. Prayed to Usopp and he finally dropped!!

Now I can move on to better things.

Yui

Ugh, first it's the blue penguin and now it's the yellow crab.
Not getting the one thing you need from those weekly isles is really frustrating. :/
Especially with the timelimit for the event.

Congrats on Kuro Gogo.

The last level is not so bad for grinding. I get pretty good exp and good cash too. Last time I played it I got Hatchi, this time I got 10 000 coins and two cola bottles.

Majukun

FINALLY got zeff
Now I'm out of stamina.. Later i will test the team... Sadly I Don't have too many fighters.. What are the best? Atm I have luffy,sanji,helmeppo and God usopp

chrono01

Congrats on Zeff! I'm still farming for him. This is the third day of [continuous] farming. I can't tell you how many Carne/Patty I've received, but 0 Zeff.

Despair is starting to set in.

Om3ga

For what? I thought that friend pulls was the only use for FP points?
Other games like this have special events where you can earn better things through FP. I'll wait and see. Getting fodder chars have no use for me and there aren't any characters worth dropping from there yet.

Elite Buggy's purple crab can kill me in one hit ;_; I guess I'm gonna pass on those sweet turtles.
The purple crab should only do 1000 damage unless you're a psy team he might do more? Are you sure it's not the crossbow guy?

Does feeding dupes have a skill up chance? Might farm more Buggy's if so
Yep, as long as you see same character bonus you have a chance to get skill up.

If one can't simply get turtles to drop whats the next best way to level up? or is there not one?
I did the last stage of Arlong park, got all my characters to about 30 before the event start and my pirate level to 41. I've dropped about 20 big turtles and 8 skillbooks since the event started though. So if you want turtles and and you can beat it, I'd still advise that's the best way. Even off colour 5 big turtles give 75,000 xp.

I like Arlong stage though because you get drops of all colours, Buggy you get mostly purple (black).

Majukun

Congrats on Zeff! I'm still farming for him. This is the third day of [continuous] farming. I can't tell you how many Carne/Patty I've received, but 0 Zeff.

Despair is starting to set in.
That's because zeff is a silver drop while patty and carne are bronze ones.. Now i hope I will able to farm somewhat decently.. Still have to defeat the elite buggy stage... Anyway add me, so when you get your zeff I can run a double zeff team (guest captain use their abilities too right?)
My Id is 941 615 376

chrono01

That's because zeff is a silver drop while patty and carne are bronze ones.. Now i hope I will able to farm somewhat decently.. Still have to defeat the elite buggy stage... Anyway add me, so when you get your zeff I can run a double zeff team (guest captain use their abilities too right?)
My Id is 941 615 376
Yeah, with two Zeff as Captain [yours and a friend], the effect is multiplied x2. Pretty powerful, especially if you have a solid group of Fighters.

My Friend List is full, at the moment, but I'll work through it shortly and remove anyone that's not on the GAF Google document. I'll send you a request when I do.

koryuken

Hey guys, I just started and rolled a Smoker as my rare recruit. Should i try again for Ace or Shanks, or just keep it going?

Raxious

Hey guys, I just started and rolled a Smoker as my rare recruit. Should i try again for Ace or Shanks, or just keep it going?

my advice is, look at the kind of team you wanna build first. Then decide on whether or not you want to reroll. Imo Ace and Shanks are great, but if you're not gonna end up using them it might be better to go for something else.

Wow impressed you made it to stage 6 with only 1500 hp. I have 6000-7000hp and sometimes have to pray for meat drops.

I use a Vivi friend, or when there isn't any I use my second team with Vivi (she's PSY too, sigh) as a captain. Even the second Arlong can 1HKO my teams so I guess I need to level up a bit, but I wasted all my stamina today farming the crab stage to evolve Usopp. (still 0 yellow crabs)

Xeroblade

Woot just beat the last stage in Arlong Park! I got a lot of drops, none were good obviously but still it will help me level a little bit. Maybe now I am ready to take on Buggy elite!?

Woot just beat the last stage in Arlong Park! I got a lot of drops, none were good obviously but still it will help me level a little bit. Maybe now I am ready to take on Buggy elite!?

If you had trouble with Arlong Park, you won't beat Buggy elite ;b I can do the last stage in Arlong Park without getting hit once easily, but Buggy elite is some tough stuff.

Top Bottom