• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

ah_hia

Congrats N30RYU - that perfect Waifu :)

Oh didnt know that...but DeNA with Record Kepper is kinda usual anyway, the way they restrict rerolling and other stuff you expect from japanese f2p titles.

Yup. Way too blatant with their money grab. I don't think I've ever liked any DeNA game.

chrono01

My Vivi is READY
UmliTiV.png

(after 8 runs on turtle island)

I'll level she up tp 77. (in about 10 hours...)
Nice, congrats man.

RalchAC

I've finished my translation homework just in time for turtle time lol. Luckily it was a short one.

I'll give an update with how many turtles I get.

Xcution

My Vivi is READY
UmliTiV.png

(after 8 runs on turtle island)

I'll level she up tp 77. (in about 10 hours...)

Grats now wait till you get to lvl 80ish lvling is crazy hard. My luffy G3 was at lvl 90 gave hime 5 elder turtles my man only leveled 2 and that was because it was half way on current lvl lol

chrono01

No Elders, only Teenage turtles. :/

I rank it four times, and hopefully I'll have enough time to run it again before it ends in a few minutes. Does anyone know if it'll allow you to complete the run if you enter before the end time but finish after it expires? I'd really rather not waste 15 stamina.

Xcution

No Elders, only Teenage turtles. :/

I rank it four times, and hopefully I'll have enough time to run it again before it ends in a few minutes. Does anyone know if it'll allow you to complete the run if you enter before the end time but finish after it expires? I'd really rather not waste 15 stamina.

Bro i have done it before. As long as you start the battle before the time is up it will allow ypu to finish.

Yep noticed when it's nearing the end of the event they tend give teenage turtles instead of elders.

Also got gold Smoker and gold Ace who's already nearing level 50 even though I haven't used him XD
Thinking of swapping my Nami for a new captain, who's most useful to the people who have me on friend list?
Lv65 Gear 2 Luffy;
Lv45 Smooth-fruit Iron-Mace Alvida;
Lv39 Ashura Zoro;
Lv22 Smoker the White Hunter;
Lv50 Diable Jambe Sanji;
Lv49 Flame Mirror Portgas D. Ace;
Lv34 God hammer Usopp; (got another God hammer lol, so evolving one to Sogeking ;P)
Lv30 Shanks (two arms);
Lv66 Thunderbolt Tempo Nami;
Lv35 Buggy the Clown;

I should really be using random Elder turtles to level up a specific person lol

Majukun

extremely disappointing turtle time for me..made EIGHT runs..got only 2 elder turtles ,all in "only elder" stages,while on the boss ones i never got one.

Tidd

When do you think the JPN version will see time skip strawhats a.k.a. strawhats v3

Tomorrow some of them will get Strong World versions, so I doubt we will see new ones soon.

My turtle time was okayish I guess. Got a few Elder Turtles and leveled up my Vivi. She's at 53. I don't even use her but I want to have a princess. Probably should level up my 3rd Gear Luffy but so far I don't have problems. I guess I'll use the red teenage turtles from the Arlong event to level up my Luffy and some other red units.
Oh and whoever said Turtle time gives 1250 exp lied... xP It's only 1230. I had to run an early stage to gain the missing 13 exp to level up and get a Stamina refill for turtle time.

Could you guys recommend who I should level up just ran the turtle island. Thank you.

I would say you should evolve Alvida and concentrate on Arlong and your slashers.

ah_hia

Tomorrow some of them will get Strong World versions, so I doubt we will see new ones soon.

My turtle time was okayish I guess. Got a few Elder Turtles and leveled up my Vivi. She's at 53. I don't even use her but I want to have a princess. Probably should level up my 3rd Gear Luffy but so far I don't have problems. I guess I'll use the red teenage turtles from the Arlong event to level up my Luffy and some other red units.
Oh and whoever said Turtle time gives 1250 exp lied... xP It's only 1230. I had to run an early stage to gain the missing 13 exp to level up and get a Stamina refill for turtle time.

It does give out 1250 exp sometimes. I count everything as 1200 exp to be safe when trying to level up.

Tidd

It does give out 1250 exp sometimes. I count everything as 1200 exp to be safe when trying to level up.

My bad. After your post I realized that a single Elder Turtle probably gives less pirate exp than 5 normal turtles. But you are right everyone should expect 1200 exp so you aren't surprised like me if you don't level up.

RalchAC

My bad. After your post I realized that a single Elder Turtle probably gives less pirate exp than 5 normal turtles. But you are right everyone should expect 1200 exp so you aren't surprised like me if you don't level up.

And here I was going to apologise about it. Were you able to do 6 runs in the end? I've only been able to do 4 but I had to leave early the game.

I've got 3 Elder Turtles I think. Will wake up early tomorrow for more turtles.

I think I'll save my Elder Turtles for Arlong, at least 5 of them (which I currently have). The ones I may get in the second turtle time will go to my Aldiva or Smoker. I'm using both of them on Mihawk, so they should be useful.

bjork

Could you guys recommend who I should level up just ran the turtle island. Thank you.

I think it depends on the team you're planning to run with. I agree with Tidd about your slashers, but I would probably wait until the Arlong event to level the red ones? Maybe bump Buggy to 50 and then put the rest on Zoro and Tashigi?

What characters should I be using against turtle time as I'm am struggling with elders.

My I'd is 455 442 731 Pirate Level 47
If anyone could add me I need some of these friends

Diable Jambe Sanji
Shanks
Princess Vivi
Zeff
Ashura Zoro

Edit corrected my id

bjork

What characters should I be using against turtle time as I'm am struggling with elders.

My I'd is 455 422 731 Pirate Level 47
If anyone could add me I need some friends

Diable Jambe Sanji
Shanks
Princess Vivi
Zeff
Ashura Zoro

If you can get Sanji's special off, he can one-shot the entire wave. Some people here are using tandems, but I've been going for highest combo per character that I have. So my turtle team:

Asura Zoro - 9 hits
Gear 3 Luffy - 8 hits
Hachi - 8 hits
Kuro - 7 hits
Diable Sanji - 4 hits (but the special is key)

I look for Azura Zoros during turtle time, and I don't worry about combos during the battles. I fit 8 runs in this time. Also I tried the ID you listed and it said it didn't exist, so idk?

Tidd

And here I was going to apologise about it. Were you able to do 6 runs in the end? I've only been able to do 4 but I had to leave early the game.

Haha no need for that. Before I also thought it would give you always 1250 exp.
And yes I did 6 runs. Was no problem at all. First stage of Orange Town takes no longer than a minute and I need 3-5 minutes for one turtle run.

bzzt

Neo Member
Omg waiting for this turtle time is killing me...needs more turtle, lol.

In other news!

Something sad is that moment when you give your Luffy 5-elder turtles and go up only two and half levels :(

Going from 71-99 takes about three times as much exp as 1-70. Total exp at 70: ~1 million, total exp at 99: 4 million. :(

If you can get Sanji's special off, he can one-shot the entire wave. Some people here are using tandems, but I've been going for highest combo per character that I have. So my turtle team:

Asura Zoro - 9 hits
Gear 3 Luffy - 8 hits
Hachi - 8 hits
Kuro - 7 hits
Diable Sanji - 4 hits (but the special is key)

I look for Azura Zoros during turtle time, and I don't worry about combos during the battles. I fit 8 runs in this time. Also I tried the ID you listed and it said it didn't exist, so idk?

I fixed my ID so you can add me now if you want and thanks for response. I have all those but gear 3 Diable Sanji in evolved state. I just need to evolve mine after some needed exp.

ah_hia

I didn't realise the horror of levelling until my g3 luffy went from 60 to 66 with 5 elder turtles. It's frightening to think about level 80 and above.

chrono01

Yeah, leveling up these top-tier units to 99 is going to cost us a lot.

Best of luck to you all. I know it's difficult leveling my Ace already and, should I manage to pull Whitebeard, I know he's going to take an obscene amount of XP.

Xcution

I didn't realise the horror of levelling until my g3 luffy went from 60 to 66 with 5 elder turtles. It's frightening to think about level 80 and above.

You have no idea, i gave Luffy 5 elder turtles and he went up 1 damn level.

In better news today, in my second 30 min run today i got an amazing 9 elder turtles, 16 medium and like 18-20 small. There goes my luck in this game for the next 2 weeks lol.

I did get this...finally after so much tapping.

ah_hia

In better news today, in my second 30 min run today i got an amazing 9 elder turtles, 16 medium and like 18-20 small. There goes my luck in this game for the next 2 weeks lol.

I HATE You. Lol
How do you manage to get everyone to max level? Seriously.
First arlong. Now g3.
I am awed by your tapping power of.
Don't you have like other members to level up XD

chrono01

Max Level Gear Third Luffy already? Insane, absolutely insane. Nicely done.

I know I only have Ace to thank all of you on my Friend List, but know that I will try my best to get Whitebeard when he's released. I've been purposely hoarding Rainbow Gems for that moment, here's hoping my patience pays off...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I managed to get 8 runs in tonight and 6 runs while at work this morning. Pretty solid attempts. Got a couple characters to level 50 and literally every important character I have above 40. Pretty solid day.

Xcution

I HATE You. Lol
How do you manage to get everyone to max level? Seriously.
First arlong. Now g3.
I am awed by your tapping power of.
Don't you have like other members to level up XD

Put like 40 bucks into gems, with math, probability snd statistics and some lucky gem pulls.

ah_hia

Max Level Gear Third Luffy already? Insane, absolutely insane. Nicely done.

I know I only have Ace to thank all of you on my Friend List, but know that I will try my best to get Whitebeard when he's released. I've been purposely hoarding Rainbow Gems for that moment, here's hoping my patience pays off...

Have to admire your dedication to whitebeard. Hopefully we all get him when the time comes.

linkent

I wonder how to utilise whitebeard passive.
Purposely let the first wave decrease our HP to that low life then clear the rest?
That seems abit time wasting.
Would prefer Rayleigh or Gear3 Luffy.
But Garp group will be my target.

chrono01

Have to admire your dedication to whitebeard. Hopefully we all get him when the time comes.
Thanks. It'd be nice if my waiting was rewarded, but it's possible that I'll come away with nothing. However, if it's paired with a STR event [like the JP release was], at least I'll have a chance at Gear Third Luffy as well.

Unless Namco Bandai changes things again. :/

I wonder how to utilise whitebeard passive.
Purposely let the first wave decrease our HP to that low life then clear the rest?
That seems abit time wasting.
Would prefer Rayleigh or Gear3 Luffy.
But Garp group will be my target.
Yeah, he's basically a "lower your health purposely and then demolish everything" type of character. You need to do some planning, though, as some bosses with pre-emptively damage you, so if you start that round with too little health you could potentially be knocked out.

It seems like an exciting type of play to me, but I can understand how he could be boring for some. I still want Gear Third Luffy and Rayleigh, as well as Boa Hancock. Actually, all of the 24H exclusives, just give them to me! /greedy

Om3ga

it all depends on the teams You want to run.

STR team:
Focus on getting G2 Luffy. Level Arlong, Alvida, and Mr. 5 and Usopp. This will be your team for Mihawk. You'll need 0-5 gems (based on orb luck and levels). if you're going for 40 stamina.

Slasher Team:
Tashigi, Kuro, Arlong, Zoro and a Utility character. Most likely Usopp.

Int team.
Towel Nami, Buggy, Gaimon (switch for chopper later), Siam, Usopp.

Decide the group you want to concentrate on. Then work on the Captain of each squad (G2 Luffy, Arlong, Towel Nami). Get that Captain to about 70 then work on getting the others to 50, 60, 65, 70. Do it this way only if you want advice to follow.

Since we are getting Red Turtles for the next 2 weeks I'd focus on your STR team. Get Luffy to G2 then to Level 50, then evolve Alvida and get her to 50. You can use your turtles from turtle time and the Arlongs you drop during the event on Arlong. Mr. 5 can get baby turtles, if you want to evolve him as well go for it.

If you don't care for a STR team just focus on your Slasher team.

Rurunaki

YAAAAAAAS !! Thank you Xcution for your level 99 Luffy. You just made my decision on what team to go with against Mihawk.

chrono01

Man, I can't wait for the skill up event. I'm sitting on 28 Kuro and 11 Golden Hammer skillbooks. I wish I had more skillbooks, but the game was not kind to me. Here's hoping I can at least increases Usopp's skill a couple of times.

Rurunaki

Since we are getting Red Turtles for the next 2 weeks I'd focus on your STR team. Get Luffy to G2 then to Level 50, then evolve Alvida and get her to 50. You can use your turtles from turtle time and the Arlongs you drop during the event on Arlong. Mr. 5 can get baby turtles, if you want to evolve him as well go for it.

Source for this?

linkent

PHEW!!!
8turtle runs can take really long.
managed to finish and start the 8th run at less than 1min time.
luckily the 7th run my tandem are all up for all 5 rounds. Started it with the time showing 3min left!!
Total Drop for this 8runs:
7elder
9daimyo
24small

previous 4run has better drop
5elder 7daimyo with the rest small.

no INT unit to use those turtle for, guess i will max my Mr.Candle to 70
If only i have enough material to evolve towel Nami or get a Nico Robin :(

RalchAC

it all depends on the teams You want to run.

STR team:
Focus on getting G2 Luffy. Level Arlong, Alvida, and Mr. 5 and Usopp. This will be your team for Mihawk. You'll need 0-5 gems (based on orb luck and levels). if you're going for 40 stamina.

Slasher Team:
Tashigi, Kuro, Arlong, Zoro and a Utility character. Most likely Usopp.

Int team.
Towel Nami, Buggy, Gaimon (switch for chopper later), Siam, Usopp.

Decide the group you want to concentrate on. Then work on the Captain of each squad (G2 Luffy, Arlong, Towel Nami). Get that Captain to about 70 then work on getting the others to 50, 60, 65, 70. Do it this way only if you want advice to follow.

I've saved 5 Turtles for Arlong (I want to get him to 50 ASAP) and I have Luffy at level 58 and Aldiva at 43 or so.

I want to get them all to level 60 for Mihawk. And I'll level up Smoker a bit too, since I'm using him too for the -50% damage thing.

Majukun

another extremely disappointing turtle time.. in total 12 runs and only 4 elders, around maybe 15 medium and dozens of little ones

seems like some of you get almost one elder per run... how?

bjork

I had the best turtle time a couple of hours ago... as I slept through it! I set my alarm for 9:45, as my turtle time was 10. Got up out of the bed, went to the bathroom, then came back and fell asleep with the phone right next to the bed.

Majukun

I'm going to be so mad if I can't max out Usopp's special with my 14 books.
You better start get mad now, no way you are gonna do it... during x2 lv up in Japan it needed around 85 mihawk to get his skill to lv 16,the max... I don't know how much usopp skill limit is, but no way you are gonna reach it with 14 skill books if they have the same success percentage

bjork

Where are you guys getting the evo material for Princess Vivi? o_O

I pulled mine from a rare recruit, but all of her materials can be found either on regular stages (yellow big crab, yellow pirate penguin, yellow elder seahorse) or on the daily islands (yellow dragon, rainbow penguin).

Just a matter of grinding them out.

I'm not sure if it's been posted here or not, but here's a write-up of all current 6* Captains [in the Japanese version].

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/6-stars-collide-strongest-in-game.html?m=1

It kind of makes me want Whitebeard even more, as well as Boa Hancock. -_-

Sengoku's usefulness will depend on how early he's released here, from the looks of it. I'll definitely try to pull everyone, but that chart makes me wonder if I'd want to jump through the hoops involved in actually using them.

I pulled mine from a rare recruit, but all of her materials can be found either on regular stages (yellow big crab, yellow pirate penguin, yellow elder seahorse) or on the daily islands (yellow dragon, rainbow penguin).

Just a matter of grinding them out.

Ah yeah I forgot about the daily islands..I have the yellow pirate crab and dragon, I was just confused looking for the evo bait on the guide and seeing no stage to farm them on, haha.

Top Bottom