• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

There's a sugofest in JP starting in a few hours if you want to get one of them early (or the new 6*, Shanks). :p INT rate up so better odds for Rayleigh.
I'm tempted, but I'm finding it difficult enough to juggle all of my current "gatcha" games, I don't really want to add another to the pile, especially one I'm already playing. >_<

Copons

Goddamme, I forgot to farm money this weekend and then I powered up like a mofo and now I've only got 2K bellies and my chara box is 100% full of turtles and people ready to evolve and I can't do shit. :'(

I'm tempted, but I'm finding it difficult enough to juggle all of my current "gatcha" games, I don't really want to add another to the pile, especially one I'm already playing. >_<

You sure? So if I reroll an extra WB account you sure don't want it? 3:)
I'm only playing OPTC atm so I'm fine with playing both versions (may or may not drop the English version, kinda boring by comparison).

chrono01

I'm only playing OPTC atm so I'm fine with playing both versions (may or may not drop the English version, kinda boring by comparison).
I want to say "yes", but the wise man inside me is telling me "no". I must listen to him.

I do appreciate the thought/offer, however. :)

RalchAC

I'm only playing OPTC too. But I don't have time to play much more TBH, neither on my mobile phone or a dedicated platform.

In fact, I dunno if I'd have enough time to play both here and on JP

bjork

Finally evolved Helmeppo. Hunting sea pony drops is way better than colt/horse drops.

So to have a full log, I need:
- evolve Kuro
- Johnny
- Yosaku
- Base Gin
- Base Pearl
- Both Kreig
- Nezumi (where does he even drop?)
- Mohmoo
- Evolve Smoker
- Evolve Ace
- Both Shanks
- Bodyguard guy with topknot
- Red/Blue/Green elder turtles
- Red and Green Loguetown Marine evolutions
- evolve Mr 2
- evolve Balloon Luffy
- both V2 Zoros
- evolve V2 Usopp

So like 10% of the current catalog left. I think I might stop going for it after that, because I know I can't realistically pull all the rare recruit exclusives. But it's been fun so far, and all of these are doable in-level aside from Shanks and V2 Zoro.

Majukun

so,do we know how the friend recruit is gonna work?
they say you can get high level character instead of the usual shit..but does that mean that bsically you can find rare recruit guys with friend points?
and how high are the odds on that?

Majukun

another thing..with the new island,ae gonna the various x2 bonus (drop,coin,etc) arrive on the new island too?
because if that's the case I'm gonna concentrate on arlong first and try the new island when there's a x2 drop bonus

tadabola

so,do we know how the friend recruit is gonna work?
they say you can get high level character instead of the usual shit..but does that mean that bsically you can find rare recruit guys with friend points?
and how high are the odds on that?

I think high level in this case means the fodder will come with an higher lv . so it will work for evolving as well.

really hoping to get yosaku this time. I have 49 tries (since I dont like to waste FP, always do one pull when maxing

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I really want Robin and Shanks. I wish there was a purple/heart event going on right now. At least yellow for Shanks, since Robin can be obtainable via story progression later on. Especially with all these damn purple turtle times we're getting.

pelicansurf

I really want Robin and Shanks. I wish there was a purple/heart event going on right now. At least yellow for Shanks, since Robin can be obtainable via story progression later on. Especially with all these damn purple turtle times we're getting.
I caved and spent some of my gems... First pull. Fucking lol.

xJlNX8i.jpg

Xcution

Xcution, I have a lol 44 G3 Luffy. May I add you???

If you are a gaffer please send me a request if you have @GAF in your name, it does make it easier for me since i do not have to traverse through the gaffers document.

If I am full please let me know and i will make space for my bro-gaffers.

Om3ga

i'm bored so I'm rerolling in the JP version. 25 gems to start is pretty nice! Yet... 6 rerolls and I haven't got anything good...

pelicansurf

Wow really? It took me so many rerolls to get her haha. Congrats.
P.S. She works really well in dual zeff teams. Especially once you evolve her.
Lol yeah. Just went for it, saw a golden flyer and was like, really hope that's Nico or Shanks. 'Twas Nico. Couldn't believe it.

i'm bored so I'm rerolling in the JP version. 25 gems to start is pretty nice! Yet... 6 rerolls and I haven't got anything good...

I got Whitebeard on my Gear 3 account but I've been rerolling for v2 Shanks with a bunch of other people for hours now and no one got him. We got all the other 6*, just not Shanks. :(

Om3ga

I got Whitebeard on my Gear 3 account but I've been rerolling for v2 Shanks with a bunch of other people for hours now and no one got him. We got all the other 6*, just not Shanks. :(
I was watching Borisanime's (I think thats his name) stream when he got him. I only did it for 30mins, but lost interest Since I was doing it on my phone. That strongworld Luffy is pretty nice. Sucks to know that many of these chars are so far away for us.

I was watching Borisanime's (I think thats his name) stream when he got him. I only did it for 30mins, but lost interest Since I was doing it on my phone. That strongworld Luffy is pretty nice. Sucks to know that many of these chars are so far away for us.

Got him but with pretty lame units (3* vivi, Zoro, coby, gin) ;_; so I'm still rerolling xD Some people rerolled Shanks + Rayleigh and Shanks + Whitebeard lol.

Do you want any specific 6*? I might be able to find you an account.

Does anyone know what kind of captain ability Shanks and Strong World Luffy have?

Luffy is the 2.5x ATK leader for STR. Not 100% confirmed yet for Shanks but I think he gives 2.75x ATK to PSY at full HP, less than that when HP goes down, and boosts the chance of getting PSY orbs. His special is 35x his attack in damage, not sure if single enemy or everyone.

RalchAC

So I missed a day yesterday. Goodbye 60 day bonus :(.

What is all of your pLVLs? 85 here.

Around 75 I think.

Don't worry about it. It's not X consecutive days. It's days logged, I think

Luffy is the 2.5x ATK leader for STR. Not 100% confirmed yet for Shanks but I think he gives 2.75x ATK to PSY at full HP, less than that when HP goes down, and boosts the chance of getting PSY orbs. His special is 35x his attack in damage, not sure if single enemy or everyone.

Strong World Luffy is the first x2.5 STR leader, right? Is there any that boosts both ATK and HP x2 like Asura Zoro does?

chrono01

I caved and spent some of my gems... First pull. Fucking lol.

xJlNX8i.jpg
Congrats!

As for God Hammer skillbooks, I've been running Kuro since this event started, every single day, non-stop, only pausing briefly for turtle time. I only have 11 of them. I did get more than enough Cola, though, which resulted in numerous failed attempts!

I know, RNG and all that, but it's still upsetting, especially since the books prior to this one [you know, the worthless ones] I got a ridiculous number of.

Xcution

Does anyone know exactly what day we are getting version 2.0.0?

According to the website is sayd first week of April.

Thanks for the help.

qazqaNii

Anyone know how hard arlong will be? Thinking of running with my vivi for the first time but not sure and see how it is, but not sure. Any tips for a team build?

I just assumed Arlong was tomorrow like the other updates have been. Guess there's really nothing but the past to base that off of, though.

Xcution

I just assumed Arlong was tomorrow like the other updates have been. Guess there's really nothing but the past to base that off of, though.

So according to the in game notification system, Arlong comes out today 31 Mar 15 at 1900 PST. When I do research on v2.0.0 it just says first week of April so a bit confused since historically they release everything on Tuesdays.

Crossing fingers it all comes out today :)

chrono01

Just a reminder, be sure to issue a transfer password before the update just in case your data is corrupted and you lose your save file. You can issue a password every week and, if not used, will simply expire. Issue a new one afterwards, and you're set once again. There's no danger at all in doing so, as it doesn't impact your account at all. It's just a "safety-net" if the update fails on your device and you can no longer log in.

Sure, you can contact Namco Bandai and give them a bunch of information to restore your account, but this way is a lot easier. I'd hate to see some of you, especially those with Third Gear Luffy, to no longer have an account, so set that transfer password up before the update to be sure!

Just go to Options, Change Device, and Issue Password.

koryuken

I was super excited about this! just had one red orb on Arlong if i can only get two (arlong and luffy) would be great.

This just happened to smoker...Mihawk you are next :p

I am running this exact team, just less hp due to lower character levels. For Mihawk, I'm thinking to swap in Sanji to OHK enemies on stage six that bind your characters and have stupid high defence.

Xcution

I am running this exact team, just less hp due to lower character levels. For Mihawk, I'm thinking to swap in Sanji to OHK enemies on stage six that bind your characters and have stupid high defence.

Yea only reason I have Zoro is for farming Kuro. I will use my Sanji for Mihawk and probably more often for high def enemies.

I hit 12k HP with my max lvl Luffy friends so Mihawk does not one shot me lol

Edit: Koryuken, i added you to friends. Let me know if it went through.

pelicansurf

Arlong is not going to be providing easy teen turtles it seems. There's only two and mixed with 3 other units. Elite Arlong also deals 5k damage, while other units deal 1-3k. Seems expert Arlong will be tough.

Ferga

Can a dual 3rd gear luffy team take down expert arlong easily?

I don't have a blue team sadly but I would love to farm some arlong skill books.

Or do I have a better chance with tank zoro+vivi

KumaJG

Can a dual 3rd gear luffy team take down expert arlong easily?

I don't have a blue team sadly but I would love to farm some arlong skill books.

Or do I have a better chance with tank zoro+vivi

Dual 3rd Gear Luffy should be fine.

I wouldnt recommend a QCK team against Expert Arlong. If you run into a Hatchi or you can't burst Arlong down then it is game over.

Rurunaki

Cleared 30 stamina Arlong with Xcution's Max Luffy (thanks bro). I now understand why 3rd gear luffy is so good. You can practically insert anybody in the team. I had Sanji to help clear Arlong because of the bonus to his attack.

Top Bottom