• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

qazqaNii

I took a screen shot of the times for tomorrow. PLEASE remember that daylight savings time is not taken into consideration therefor add +1 to your time zone.

Example i am EST. +3 hours from PST, +1 for DST = +4.

My 6th digit is 3. Per the picture below my time are: 1300/2300.

Double posts all the time there is an edit button bro! Also that screenshot is wrong please remove it.

Hana-Bi

Apparently the previously thought turtle time for some players was wrong and they just figured it out. I'm okay with this because up until a few minutes ago, I thought my turtle time was starting at 7AM tomorrow...

So, from which site is this chart? The event is now ten hours later then previously thought for 0/5 digits?

So, from which site is this chart? The event is now ten hours later then previously thought for 0/5 digits?

My chart I got from the subreddit. The other chart is from the unofficial blog if you scroll down on the right bar. They're both the same with the exception to the 0 and 5 time numbers which previously lead to believe that turtle times for those people were 7AM and 5PM edt but are actually 5PM and 3AM edt. Why this is different I'm not quite sure but I think it might have something to when the game recognizes a "New Day" and has the prompt pop-up in game, which if my memory serves me right, isn't until 8AM edt.

Guys just change your devices' date and time to check your turtle times. The turtle island will appear but you won't be able to access it.

Congrats man :)
Took a while but genius worth it and it is good that you finished farming him before the new content arrives next week.

Thanks! I'm mainly farming P-EXP in Loguetown 12 though so I'm not leaving that chapter anytime soon. xD

Guys just change your devices' date and time to check your turtle times. The turtle island will appear but you won't be able to access it.

Thanks! I'm mainly farming P-EXP in Loguetown 12 though so I'm not leaving that chapter anytime soon. xD

I just checked the 7AM EDT slot for the 0,5 group and didn't see any turtles. Assuming this works then the updated reddit table is the correct one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Cool...so you are done with Kuro ? I think i did my last runs today - for some reason the game has been giving me a bunch of Teenage Turtles the last couple days so it was difficult to stop xD

At 13 Golden Usopp card, hope its enough to max skill him.

I just checked the 7AM EDT slot for the 0,5 group and didn't see any turtles. Assuming this works then the updated reddit table is the correct one.
It works, that's how they made the tables in the first place.

Cool...so you are done with Kuro ? I think i did my last runs today - for some reason the game has been giving me a bunch of Teenage Turtles the last couple days so it was difficult to stop xD

At 13 Golden Usopp card, hope its enough to max skill him.

Like always drops plummeted in the second week so after 10 consecutive runs with 0 books, 0 teen turtles and 1 kuro I decided to spend my stamina somewhere else. I have 16 skillbooks so it's not too bad. Not a big deal if I don't max him, I'll do it when Kuro's event comes back. My Pirate Level is more important right now, I need 70+ stamina to farm Mihawk comfortably and the extra costs will make Mihawk usable in better teams (his 5* costs 50). Half stamina and double EXP Loguetown 12 are excellent for fast leveling up even at P-Lv 80+.

Xcution

Double posts all the time there is an edit button bro! Also that screenshot is wrong please remove it.

You ok bro!? Removed screenshot. I used a different post since it is two different topics. Not double post, but thanks for your advice. Since it bothers members so much i will adjust. Thanks.

cw_sasuke

Like always drops plummeted in the second week so after 10 consecutive runs with 0 books, 0 teen turtles and 1 kuro I decided to spend my stamina somewhere else. I have 16 skillbooks so it's not too bad. Not a big deal if I don't max him, I'll do it when Kuro's event comes back. My Pirate Level is more important right now, I need 70+ stamina to farm Mihawk comfortably and the extra costs will make Mihawk usable in better teams (his 5* costs 50). Half stamina and double EXP Loguetown 12 are excellent for fast leveling up even at P-Lv 80+.

Sounds like a good approach, trying to work on my QCK team as well so Speed turtles are always welcome. I will try to get into Mihawk a week or so after Arlongs Event Island has launched and see which of my units can challenge him.

Entertaining weeks ahead for One Piece fans - thats for sure.

RalchAC

Sounds like a good approach, trying to work on my QCK team as well so Speed turtles are always welcome. I will try to get into Mihawk a week or so after Arlongs Event Island has launched and see which of my units can challenge him.

Entertaining weeks ahead for One Piece fans - thats for sure.

What team are you going to use?

I'm not sure what to do. I may try a Ace+Zeff team with a bunch of QCK Brawlers (Sanji and Miss Valentine) with Ussop and Chopper for its Food skill. But I'm afraid I may not have enough HP.

Maybe an Ace+DJSanji would give a needed HP boost to my team

cw_sasuke

What team are you going to use?

I'm not sure what to do. I may try a Ace+Zeff team with a bunch of QCK Brawlers (Sanji and Miss Valentine) with Ussop and Chopper for its Food skill. But I'm afraid I may not have enough HP.

Maybe an Ace+DJSanji would give a needed HP boost to my team

For Arlong i will just go with Ace/Ace - if i have any trouble i might switch to a Zeff team. Looking forward to Arlong drops and his skill cards max skilling him would be nice considering he is the best Force Slasher and essential for many Mihawk teams.

Man i wonder how many attempt we will need to get the Laboon drop...im sacred :eek:

RalchAC

For Arlong i will just go with Ace/Ace - if i have any trouble i might switch to a Zeff team. Looking forward to Arlong drops and his skill cards max skilling him would be nice considering he is the best Force Slasher and essential for many Mihawk teams.

Man i wonder how many attempt we will need to get the Laboon drop...im sacred :eek:

I don't have an Ace, so that's my biggest problem. That's why I'm thinking about those combinations.

And yeah, he is a must. I have a little question. Do the different Arlongs have different skills like Aldiva? If I use an Arlong In my Arlong could I get a skill up or not?

Maybe those Arlong books are there because both forms have different skills.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My fighter team is going to smoke Arlong so hard, he's going to cry. Also have my Ace team as boredom backup.

vYylc2c.jpg

Xcution

Woke up this morning with a full stamina bar (71) and being positive i decided to grind blue penguin. On last run i get that light and behold...another bag of beli. Wow! Will wait for this island so i can keep my sanity and my phone won't suffer any damage :)

So I've been checking hourly for Turtle Time for the last five hours since it didn't appear at the time the blog site said.

Only now did I realize it is Sunday.
*sigh*

RalchAC

Ok, so I think I know the Turtle time for Spain (account with a 5.

It's 23.00h for the first Turtle time. 9.00 for the second one.

Would be able to wake up for that sweet exp boost. But does that mean that I'm going to have to weak up at 7 I'm two weeks?

Majukun

Anyone knows the 0,5 turtle time for Europe (italy)
I was just counting on the -2 hours from last week, but now there's daylight savings... so it's -3 hours? 11a.m. instead of 2 p.m. for the first and 7 p.m. instead of 10 p.m.?

Apparently the previously thought turtle time for some players was wrong and they just figured it out. I'm okay with this because up until a few minutes ago, I thought my turtle time was starting at 7AM tomorrow...

Ugh, I don't know why this is confusing me so much.

I'm EST and my 6th number is 5. So my times would be.....5:00pm and 3:00am?

That sucks balls if so.

qazqaNii

Ok, so I think I know the Turtle time for Spain (account with a 5.

It's 23.00h for the first Turtle time. 9.00 for the second one.

Would be able to wake up for that sweet exp boost. But does that mean that I'm going to have to weak up at 7 I'm two weeks?

Yeah, I have a 5 aswell, will actually check 22.00, 23.00 and 24.00 because summer time came. And probably yes at 07 in two weeks. :-(

You're right. It's at 5:00pm and 3:00am this week. And those times really suck. I'm EST with number 5 too.

I had everything planned out too with the first time originally thought to be at 7AM. Right now I'm sitting at just enough experience needed to level by the end of my third turtle run so I'd get my stamina back but since the first time is actually 10 hours later than I was led to believe, I have to effectively waste 60 stamina doing nothing or make the choice of doing 3 turtle runs instead of 6. Granted I have 17 GH Usopp skill books and 12 Kuros so I'll probably be okay but I hate wasting stamina regardless.

cw_sasuke

I don't have an Ace, so that's my biggest problem. That's why I'm thinking about those combinations.

And yeah, he is a must. I have a little question. Do the different Arlongs have different skills like Aldiva? If I use an Arlong In my Arlong could I get a skill up or not?

Maybe those Arlong books are there because both forms have different skills.
Yeah that's probably the case since base and evo Arlong have different skills.

So you probably want to do the stages that drops his evo versions skill books.
Still not in EU I assume? :/
The game has been out for nearly 2 months in man European countries and digital stores. Even if it's not officially listed in your country Play Store or Appstore you can just download the apk on Android or download it from a different country Appstore.

What I'm saying is there, there is no reason why you shouldn't be playing the game.

bjork

I still can't get that bodyguard guy with the topknot to drop for me. He only appears like every fourth run for me and he never drops anything but coins. I only need him once, game!

Also another 9 cola wasted. They should just sell ship upgrades.

cw_sasuke

Oh shit... As expected Japan is getting a new Shanks, he will be a beast I'm sure of it.

http://m.imgur.com/tX8ihrT

As a OP Manga fan the current Shanks just doesn't cut it, dude need to be on the level of Whitebeard, Rayleigh and Co. - so yeah can't wait in his new version.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Oh shit... As expected Japan is getting a new Shanks, he will be a beast I'm sure of it.

http://m.imgur.com/tX8ihrT

As a OP Manga fan the current Shanks just doesn't cut it, dude need to be on the level of Whitebeard, Rayleigh and Co. - so yeah can't wait in his new version.
Lol he's wearing a suit.

Shanks is awesome though. In the marineford arc, he definitely exuded a Whitebeard aura. He's one of the Yonko! Also a stud. Yeah, he needs his Marineford self in the game.

which one is AM?
Huh? Neither. Both pm. East coast, with id#3, homes.

ah_hia

First off thanks for this mate. Does this take into consideration your time zone automatically when you plug in your digit or do you have to do something with the given time (example add or subtract time)?

Thanks
It did factor in for me as we just switched to BST which is plus 1 hour. Still going to watch out for it 1 hour earlier to be safe XD

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
the drops have dried up almost totally in the last 24h...so today I'll probably just play enough to assure me a stamina refill tomorrow with the turtle time.
I'll probably have to spend gems to increase the storage too.. I want to keep the turtles for vivi's lv up since she is farmable from tuesday
the exp from turtle island was 1250 right?
I'd like to know this too, anyone?

pLow7

Best Chapter to farm seahorses for Diable Jamble Sanji ?

I'm farming this blue prick penguin for a week and just now, the moment he drops, i notice i don't have the seahorse.

RalchAC

Best Chapter to farm seahorses for Diable Jamble Sanji ?

I'm farming this blue prick penguin for a week and just now, the moment he drops, i notice i don't have the seahorse.

Tomorrow there is Sea Horse island. Save your stamina for the turtles today, there was a link with the needed info like 2 pages ago if you don't know when is your turn.

pLow7

Tomorrow there is Sea Horse island. Save your stamina for the turtles today, there was a link with the needed info like 2 pages ago if you don't know when is your turn.

Yeah thought about that, but you know, there's this evolution ready to go, you only need one last drop.

Well, better to wait for tomorrow, can't use him in a good team anyway.

Majukun

Yeah thought about that, but you know, there's this evolution ready to go, you only need one last drop.

Well, better to wait for tomorrow, can't use him in a good team anyway.
Well diable jambee sanji is really useful during turtle time, but not more useful than stamina
when turtle time for 0,5 starts? now? 1 hour? 2?

RalchAC

Wait.. 10.hours? so. at 9 pm here? and the other one than should be.. at 7 am tomorrow?
are you sure? that's ridicolous

Yep. 9PM in Spain for first turtle time, 7AM for the second turtle time.

You can open the game "just in case", but it's what they say.

I dunno if I'd be able to do the first turtle time though. I left class at that hour an I may go to the library for a while in order to finish a couple of stuff.

qazqaNii

Wait.. 10.hours? so. at 9 pm here? and the other one than should be.. at 7 am tomorrow?
are you sure? that's ridicolous

Bro. You and me have the same id and we are in same timezone.

The times are 23.00 Today (Monday)
and
09.00 (Tuesday morning)

you can also see it for yourself if you change the time to 23.00 and open the game you will see the turtle, and then change it to 09.00 tuesday you will see turtle time aswell.

Yep. 9PM in Spain for first turtle time, 7AM for the second turtle time.

You can open the game "just in case", but it's what they say.

I dunno if I'd be able to do the first turtle time though. I left class at that hour an I may go to the library for a while in order to finish a couple of stuff.

I think you could be wrong, try changing the clock on your mobile and go ingame, 21.00 shouldn't show turtle, but 23.00 should show it.

qazqaNii

GMT TIMEZONE

6th digit is 4

I work that out to be 20:00 (Mon) and 06:00 (Tue) anyone want to confirm that for me???

Pretty sure it would be 22.00 (Mon) and 08.00 (Tue) you can confirm it yourself, just change your clock to those times and dates go ingame and see if the turtle alert is on.

qazqaNii

haha - wow OK yeah I'll do that as I don't trust myself now...

I am assuming you are in the UK or something, and summer time makes it +1 so you are actually in GMT+1 atm :D

I just checked it out for you and yeah it is 20.00 (Monday) and 06.00 (Tuesday).

Edit: My bad thought you said 6th digit 5. yeah you were correct it is 20.00 (Mon) and 06.00 (Tue), but still change the clock and see if you get the turtle alerts at those times.

Top Bottom