• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Bro. You and me have the same id and we are in same timezone.

The times are 23.00 Today (Monday)
and
09.00 (Tuesday morning)

you can also see it for yourself if you change the time to 23.00 and open the game you will see the turtle, and then change it to 09.00 tuesday you will see turtle time aswell.

I think you could be wrong, try changing the clock on your mobile and go ingame, 21.00 shouldn't show turtle, but 23.00 should show it.

Probably. That summer time change has me quite confused lately.

Edit: Ok. It's 01.39 Am on PST right now. So Turtle time is at 23.00 in Spain.

I think the other is 10h later, right?

qazqaNii

did the blog change the time for number 0,5?
23:00 instead of 03:00
and 13:00?

so that mean 13:00 gonna start first then the 23:00 right?
wbaqcVQ.jpg

Yes, 13:00 first.

linkent

Yes, 13:00 first.

it was previously 03:00 which should be in 1hour 10min.
been preparing 60stamina for it.
apparently the event is 10hours apart which is 10x6stamina.
just nice to use up all 60sta and do the next one with another 60 or even more with level up.

have to wake up at 4am later :(

qazqaNii

it was previously 03:00 which should be in 1hour 10min.
been preparing 60stamina for it.
apparently the event is 10hours apart which is 10x6stamina.
just nice to use up all 60sta and do the next one with another 60 or even more with level up.

have to wake up at 4am later :(

Atleast you got 60 stamina T_T, im at 56 atm, need 58-60 stamina till next week hopefully I will manage to reach it.

pLow7

Does the reddit thing give you your exact time for your region? Or do you still have to convert it?

It's right for me.

Had 22:00 and 8:00 last time, considering it's 2 hours before, it's 20:00 and 6:00. Now you have to consider that there is no Daylight-saving time in Japan, so 21:00 and 7:00 is my time with my calculation and that's what this site is showing me.

All of course in Central European Time (CET)

bjork

I like Tashigi, and iirc her evolved and base forms have the same special. So it should be possible to level her special more easily when there's a Smoker island, right?

kubus

I'm in Japan and I haven't been able to play for about a week now :'(. No wifi anywhere. It really sucks. So many daily free gems.. gone.... forever....

I suppose lots of people have already removed me from their friend list due to inactivity by now. I will have unlimited wifi once I move into my dorm next week so then I will be able to play again. So keep that in mind when you're about to delete HexagonPirates@GAF from your FL! :p

desverger

I'm in Japan and I haven't been able to play for about a week now :'(. No wifi anywhere. It really sucks. So many daily free gems.. gone.... forever

I know this is kinda random but I've also been in Japan for a week now, and the first thing I did was to get one of those data-only SIM cards for my phone. It cost something like 3000 yen and has pretty much unlimited use for 2 weeks.

I didn't really get it to keep up with my mobile gaming habit but it's been great to just google stuff on the fly or to use maps for example.

Of course it's also nice to play something on those train trips around the city :p

sasari

So can you actually set your clock to a certain time to get the turtles with no issues? My second time is 3am so that could be great.

Cbajd5

So can you actually set your clock to a certain time to get the turtles with no issues? My second time is 3am so that could be great.

No, if your phone isn't synced to the server time you'll get an error (Not currently opened or something) when you try to start the stage.

leehom

Is there anymore turtle times after today? And if there is, will it continue to be black turtles? I could really use green ones.

Hisoka

Whoa.. i ask myself if really nobody here has the same box problems like me. I'm like full for about 2 days already and the only thing that'll get expanded... is the mail-box xD

But tomorrow... i see a small light at the end of this tunnel. Kuro will sooo 100% get his special maxed (30+ Kuros so far).

And a big thank you for your efforts, Spain-Gaffers. This 0,5 table got me crazy today. At least i can take your times 1:1. You get 10 points from Austria today.

tadabola

did 6 runs, with only 5 elder turtle and 10 teenage - and then my stamina ran out (1 minute left - very good use of the time, shame I dont have a higher pirate level)

did not plan very well, had to use all my baby turtles due to char box limit :p

at least the timing was ok. marine team, with tandeem attack

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
did 6 runs, with only 5 elder turtle and 10 teenage - and then my stamina ran out (1 minute left - very good use of the time, shame I dont have a higher pirate level)

Only 5 elder turtles? That's quite good I only got like 2 in 7 runs ;-)

KumaJG

What color are the turtles?

ah_hia

Managed to do 7 runs in turtle Islands. Only 4 elder turtle to show for it. Thank God the game doesn't kick you out once the time limit for the event finished. That was intense whew.

cw_sasuke

Nope. They have different color turtle islands.
He is right though, the standard Monday runs are purple and that's all we have gotten so far.

Managed to do 7 runs in turtle Islands. Only 4 elder turtle to show for it. Thank God the game doesn't kick you out once the time limit for the event finished. That was intense whew.
Once you started the quest you are fine and can take as long as you want for these kind of games.

Nope. They have different color turtle islands.

Global version = English version, so what he said is correct.

In the Japanese version they have Turtle Time twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays. The ones on Monday are all-purple while the Friday ones are a rotation of the other colors.

tadabola

I always keep track of the japanese version... Its so exciting.

they already got some cool characters recently (pell, chaka, bellmere, kaya, kid ace and kid sabo)

now they getting heracles (!!!!!) and the strong world versions of some mugiwaras and a 6 star shanks !! and that raises the odds of a shiki event

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
More purple turtles! Got my Nami to level 50 and all other purple units to 40. Going to try to level off-color tonight.

tadabola

Only 5 elder turtles? That's quite good I only got like 2 in 7 runs ;-)

sorry I did not coment that

I usually get 1 per round. I'm a "believer" in this game, always going for the elder first and it almost always worked for me...

today was the first time I tried tandeem / diable jamble (friend- dont have him yet) - did not worked great for the elder.

bjork

I usually get 1 per round. I'm a "believer" in this game, always going for the elder first and it almost always worked for me...

today was the first time I tried tandeem / diable jamble (friend- dont have him yet) - did not worked great for the elder.

the best way I found for diable sanji to be useful with turtles is to just do one attack, not all of your team, and end the turn. This way you build up his special quicker.

ah_hia

He is right though, the standard Monday runs are purple and that's all we have gotten so far.

Once you started the quest you are fine and can take as long as you want for these kind of games.

Ff record keeper kicks you out after the time limit expires. Still, It's nice to know it doesn't do that. I might spend a gem to refill stamina for another round later.

cw_sasuke

Congrats N30RYU - that perfect Waifu :)

Well...great to read that you had so much luck with the run, just saying 7-8 Elders per run is really good.

How did Tandem not work great for elders ? It OHKO the whole floor.
Ff record keeper kicks you out after the time limit expires. Still, It's nice to know it doesn't do that. I might spend a gem to refill stamina for another round later.
Oh didnt know that...but DeNA with Record Kepper is kinda usual anyway, the way they restrict rerolling and other stuff you expect from japanese f2p titles.

tadabola

Well...great to read that you had so much luck with the run, just saying 7-8 Elders per run is really good.

Oh didnt know that...but DeNA with Record Kepper is kinda usual anyway, the way they restrict rerolling and other stuff you expect from japanese f2p titles.

the problem with tandeem is that it destroys everyone, and then a teenage in the back pops out

when i go the the hard way 1 by 1 on the hp of the elder in the front, it usualy drops (once or twice this way that it didn't)

RalchAC

On hour to turtle time.

Man, Record Keeper looks like a really good game but I can't stand the lack of responsiveness in the menus, the constant loading times and how bad and intuitive they've organised the UI. If they solve those problems I'll totally go back to it.

This game is sooooooo easy to navigate.

bjork

the problem with tandeem is that it destroys everyone, and then a teenage in the back pops out

when i go the the hard way 1 by 1 on the hp of the elder in the front, it usualy drops (once or twice this way that it didn't)

There is no science to this, though.

Xcution

Holy cow batman. I did 8-9 runs for my turtle time and got 6 elder, 10 teen and like 20 something small ones. Crazy! Here was one of my spoils of war :)

I calculated last night to plvl right after the 4 runs so was able to do more. One run equals 2 elder and 3 medium. Dual luffy and a max arlong with S orb i can one shot elder turtle with all perfects.

Top Bottom