• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Om3ga

Can a dual 3rd gear luffy team take down expert arlong easily?

I don't have a blue team sadly but I would love to farm some arlong skill books.

Or do I have a better chance with tank zoro+vivi
I just did it no problems.

Any idea how much hp Expert Alrong has?
If you can do 80-100k damage a turn you should be fine. With Usopp turn delay you can beat him in 4-5 turns. He has about 400k hp. Im not 100% sure, but I beat him in 2 turns.

I just did it no problems.

If you can do 80-100k damage a turn you should be fine. With Usopp turn delay you can beat him in 4-5 turns. He has about 400k hp. Im not 100% sure, but I beat him in 2 turns.
Thanks. It seems like he won't be a problem. I can do up to 150k per turn and my Usopp is at 4th special lvl.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I just recently started playing this and absolutely love it.

I'm now on Arlong's island now my question:

How does it work with stamina? like is it so you can only do a few chapters per day and if you want to do more you have to pay for it? or is there another way to get stamina back? right now I have zero stamina and it looks like I can't do anything at the moment.

Edit:
I don't want to use my rainbow gems.

chrono01

I just recently started playing this and absolutely love it.

I'm now on Arlong's island now my question:

How does it work with stamina? like is it so you can only do a few chapters per day and if you want to do more you have to pay for it? or is there another way to get stamina back? right now I have zero stamina and it looks like I can't do anything at the moment.

Edit:
I don't want to use my rainbow gems.
Yes, the only way to regain stamina is to:

1) wait for it to naturally replenish
2) rank up, in which case you'll get full stamina
3) use Rainbow Gems to fully restore stamina

Obviously, you really don't want to do the last one, so waiting is a better option. Just enjoy the game as best as you can [in small gameplay sessions] and casually rank up. You'll get a higher level cap of stamina the higher your Pirate Level is, which means less stamina "wasted" when you're sleeping/doing other things, and more to spend when you actually can play.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yes, the only way to regain stamina is to:

1) wait for it to naturally replenish
2) rank up, in which case you'll get full stamina
3) use Rainbow Gems to fully restore stamina

Obviously, you really don't want to do the last one, so waiting is a better option. Just enjoy the game as best as you can [in small gameplay sessions] and casually rank up. You'll get a higher level cap of stamina the higher your Pirate Level is, which means less stamina "wasted" when you're sleeping/doing other things, and more to spend when you actually can play.

Ah ok, thanks.

RalchAC

So I've done Arlong Easy, Veteran and Elite stages. The Elite Arlong gave me some problems at first due to the 3750 damage on my Zeff+Ace comb, which had like 6500 Hp.

After that I used Sanji and Ace. It gave me a 3.75 ATK and 1.5 Hp bonus. I had like 10k HP. That plus a good damage (used Brain Chopper + Valentine orb change combo) let me kill him in 2-3 turns.

Has somebody tried the Expert stage? It's much harder or something? The blog doesn't have a guide yet.

Used 5 Elder Turtles on Arlong. It's at level 45. I'll be able to get him to 50 soon.

I've cleared Expert Arlong with this team:
Captain Arlong 77 lvl
Friend Arlong 84 lvl
Usopp 50lvl(special 4)
Buggy 70lvl
Tashigi 49lvl
Kuro 56 lvl

There are opportunities before Arlong to stall, so with Usopp special i've beat Arlong in 3 turns before he could hit me.

pLow7

I've got difficulties clearing Expert Arlonng with Double-Zeff. The Damage input is just too low, even with 5*Ace and Sanji. Zeff + G3 Luffy is no problem.

Copons

I didn't get why in the maintenance notification they say that the updated app will be available on our app store.
What does it mean? We'll have to download the new app and replace the current one or it's just a heads up that after the maintenance on the store there'll be the updated version and it won't be possible to download the current one anymore?

chrono01

I didn't get why in the maintenance notification they say that the updated app will be available on our app store.
What does it mean? We'll have to download the new app and replace the current one or it's just a heads up that after the maintenance on the store there'll be the updated version and it won't be possible to download the current one anymore?
It just means that there will be an update for the app that you'll need to download before you can play again.

We may/may not get a new app icon. We'll see.

RalchAC

So far it seems the game has 2 kind of updates. One where they just load some new contents in game, and the "bigger ones" that send you to Google play in order to download them.

When you download one from Google Play, you unlock the 1 Stamina Island where you always get a Elder Turtle. So you basically get a free EXP boost everytime there is a new patch :)

Hisoka

How could I make such a mistake!? I am terribly sorry, Bandai Namco Entertainment.

*eats a Devil Fruit and goes for that "eternal swim"*

Well, there goes the devilfruit. As soon as Shirohige gets released, you will end up with 4 fruits. It will be the one and only fruit, that would have granted you him. He'll never see the light
pay Namco 0,99$ for your mistake

chrono01

Well, there goes the devilfruit. As soon as Shirohige gets released, you will end up with 4 fruits. It will be the one and only fruit, that would have granted you him. He'll never see the light
pay Namco 0,99$ for your mistake
You mean pay Bandai Namco Entertainment $1.19. Yeah, the strength of our CDN dollar. :/

Copons

It just means that there will be an update for the app that you'll need to download before you can play again.

We may/may not get a new app icon. We'll see.

So far it seems the game has 2 kind of updates. One where they just load some new contents in game, and the "bigger ones" that send you to Google play in order to download them.

When you download one from Google Play, you unlock the 1 Stamina Island where you always get a Elder Turtle. So you basically get a free EXP boost everytime there is a new patch :)

Thanks!
I'm just a bit wary after I somehow replaced my Crossy Road app losing all my unlocks. :'(

Hisoka

You mean pay Bandai Namco Entertainment $1.19. Yeah, the strength of our CDN dollar. :/

GEEEZZ i can't believe it.

tumblr_inline_n26rge9EwX1rp59ix.png

Tidd

No problem at all for the Arlong stages with double Gear 3rd Luffy xP
And I already got two Arlongs, one Arlong skill book + 2 teenage turtles. Not bad for just clearing all stages + 1 additional elite run.

Ferga

Damnit. I fucked up on some perfects and lost to 30stam Arlong.

Why'd I decide to experiment with smoker on the 30stam run? I'm a moron.

tadabola

I don't know if I try the expert arlong with double arlong or arlong+ friend gear third ruffy

(since I don't have gear third or ace )

cleared the 3 firsts and ran out of stamina

Xcution

Cleared 30 stamina Arlong with Xcution's Max Luffy (thanks bro). I now understand why 3rd gear luffy is so good. You can practically insert anybody in the team. I had Sanji to help clear Arlong because of the bonus to his attack.

I got you bro! I cleared all stages within like 5-10 mins. I hit perfect and one shotted Arlong pretty much in every stage. I am worried about the red turtles since i was going to max Smooth Alvida and then horde turtles for Whitebeard, but they know what they are doing to make this sucky.

tadabola

just tried expert arlong. Arlong + gear third ruffy

you know the real problem with mobile gaming? I got a call midway trough.

yeah not only I lost a turn, got attacked, but after I was off , and missed a lot got pwned. at chu :(

Xcution

How much damage does Arlong on Expert? Or is an insta-kill?

I let Arlong Expert hit me once and it is a good thing j have 11,500 - 12100 health cuz my man Arlong hit me for 7,440 on expert. I one host him if my luffy or arlong has an orb but damn that hurt.

bjork

Did the first three with Vivi and an Arlong friend no problem. Tried Expert with dual Vivis and that 7400 hit took me out in one go. I'll probably try a G3 Luffy next time.

Which level drops the Arlong skill books?

Its not worth running arlong at all. horrible drops.
3 times out of 6 i got 2 teenage turtles, so i can't say it was bad for me, and 16 lvl fodder is great too, as well as Arlong skillbooks.

Did the first three with Vivi and an Arlong friend no problem. Tried Expert with dual Vivis and that 7400 hit took me out in one go. I'll probably try a G3 Luffy next time.

Which level drops the Arlong skill books?
Expert

ah_hia

I feel stupid for failing expert arlong. Forgot that he hits 7500 damage initially and I only had 6500hp. Both my alvida and usopp special were ready too. Sigh.

tadabola

again I spend 1 gem to get 1 gem :(

but this time I really think that luck was not on my side. if I got 2 more meat (prior to arlong) I could probably sustain 1 hit (got ther with 5k only, almost 11k total)

those mob stages with low cooldown really messed my plans

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hitting Arlong for nearly 400k a round felt good #BasedFirefist

Will give Expert a run tomorrow after I have hopefully successfully skilled up Usopp.

But yeah drops so far have been shitty, seems like it's Expert or don't even bother with Arlong.

Also got the Rainbow Penguins drop and evolved Tashigi... QCK team looking better.

It seems like i'm only one with good drops on expert Arlong. Only 1 time i didn't get any turtles, 4 times i got two teenage turtles per run.
Also, only one Arlong skillbook.

Top Bottom