• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

I use a Vivi friend, or when there isn't any I use my second team with Vivi (she's PSY too, sigh) as a captain. Even the second Arlong can 1HKO my teams so I guess I need to level up a bit, but I wasted all my stamina today farming the crab stage to evolve Usopp. (still 0 yellow crabs)

You know that today on the extra island you could get grabs with a higher drop rate than in 5-1 right? The icon shows a shell but there are both

You know that today on the extra island you could get grabs with a higher drop rate than in 5-1 right? The icon shows a shell but there are both

Yes I've been farming THAT island. Got 2 rainbow lobsters, 6 purple crabs, 2 red crabs, 4 green crabs and 0 yellow crabs.

Majukun

All seemed to going well with my run at elite bagy... The just before him a purple gunner attacks my usurp and it basically one-shot me...
I will never complete the damp thing.. Let alone drop bagy

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
All seemed to going well with my run at elite bagy... The just before him a purple gunner attacks my usurp and it basically one-shot me...
Yeah, you kinda need Usopp with special ready as you face him to be safe.

All I want is a purple crab and that's the only one I can't get.

These green crabs are impossible to get T_T

Try to do the island with a different team.

After 12+ tries with a yellow team I got 0 yellow ones and a ton of purple.
Gave it a go with a purple team (buggy/nami/dragon/crab/shell xD) and it dropped in my second try.

It can be just dumb luck but MAYBE your team members are a factor of the RNG? Maybe using a team/captain of the opposite color increases the drop rate? I dunno, try and help me prove/disprove it.

You can farm buggy in any of the special islands, not just the elite.

chrono01

Another 60 Stamina spent [and more earlier in the day] and no Zeff. I have a feeling this Buggy event will be long gone before I obtain him. ;_;

It's pretty easy to beat Elite Buggy stage with two Arlongs as a captains, and Usopp. And 6/7 guy can easily be beaten in two turns with such team.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's pretty easy to beat Elite Buggy stage with two Arlongs as a captains, and Usopp. And 6/7 guy can easily be beaten in two turns with such team.
I wouldn't say easily; I need 2 rounds of almost all perfect and with 2 Arlongs only hitting for 4 already, I'm never willing to risk 2 turning it.

Majukun

How the game decides what helpers you get on the list? I'm out of zeff friends, so I can't try bagy elite
Also .. 3 times in a row that I fail to upgrade my ship... Am i missing something?

Om3ga

How the game decides what helpers you get on the list? I'm out of zeff friends, so I can't try bagy elite
Also .. 3 times in a row that I fail to upgrade my ship... Am i missing something?
Log out and log back in. Your friends list should refresh.

The cola thing is random. As you get higher the chance to upgrade lowers. took me 21 colas to upgrade my merry to 6. 1 try for 7 and I failed my first try for 8. I wish it would show the success percentage.

Majukun

Log out and log back in. Your friends list should refresh.

The cola thing is random. As you get higher the chance to upgrade lowers. took me 21 colas to upgrade my merry to 6. 1 try for 7 and I failed my first try for 8. I wish it would show the success percentage.
How do I log out? I tried closing the game and re-sign it but the list is the same...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
chrono01 how is the situation on your end ? Still no luck here concerning Kuro
KuGsj.gif

Just hope that i can get him this weekend so i can still focus on Buggy for the 2nd week.

Raxious

Crazy.
Did you focus all your turtles on Zoro ?

pretty much, also used the luffy skillbooks ( during farming I got like 20 of em ). I can clear Elite buggy with pretty much any friend character atm, so I can farm him when ever I want. Now my plan is to get:

- Ashura Zoro
- Enraged Arlong
- Kuro
- Shanks
- God Usopp

all to level 30 minimum. Should take me a day or two I'm guessing. I also got Buggy almost at 35 so I could evolve him and add him to the team, However, I'm not really sure if I'd want that, considering there's not really a character that would be a good choice to switch out.

Limit

I can't believe it's about to be a week and despite my near constant farming I still haven't attained Zeff. Having flashbacks of trying to farm Echidna in PAD.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I can't believe it's about to be a week and despite my near constant farming I still haven't attained Zeff. Having flashbacks of trying to farm Echidna in PAD.

i got zeff on last batch of stamina last night. now i need to build a team to get at arlong. who should i farm for next?

RalchAC

Both Buggy officers are fusing material, right?
__

I've started to farm Zeff and I'm starting to feel your pain. I don't spend 100% my stamina on him (I do some Buggy Veteran runs too) in order to not get too burned with it.

Haven't been lucky so far :(

kubus

All this time I thought all "animal" characters were for evolving purposes, but apparently turtles can only be used for EXP giving and are not used for anything else?

If so I have a lot of characters that are going to level up soon :D

Cherubae

Is it possible to get Iron Pearl as a drop in Baratie? I've been trying both levels that he appears in and haven't received a drop yet.

Top Bottom