• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Only WB is 24h, and the other whitebeard crew people are in the regular pull rotation now, is that right?

Yep! Whitebeard is only during Sugofests, but the others will always be in the rotation from now on.

Also congrats on the Marco pull. That's one of the most desired pulls you can get. Right behind Whitebeard for most, I think. I'm jealous.

bzzt

Neo Member
Seven pulls:
Blamenco (cool)
Nami (ugh)
Guard Pt. Chopper (new, at least)
Shanks (cool, if I didn't already have him)
Demon Gin (new, at least)
Impact Dial Usopp (ugh, of course he had to show up)
Edward Newgate (GURARARARA! Lucky Number Seven!)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got a Blamenco and a Ensign Tashigi. I'm back in baby!

Coldphire

Neo Member
Do you still get fusion materials when pulling FP or is that over for now?

I'm pretty sure it is over now. I can't find the notification in game and the Tavern screen info says get new recruits for Friend Points. It said Evolvers during the event.

Uthred

Whitebeard's ability triggers when below 30% right? Doesnt seem too impressive so far. He is damn expensive, which stage offers the best stamina/xp ratio does anyone know?

RalchAC

If you need health, sure, but I'd rather have Vista as a unit in a towel Nami team for 5x damage instead of 4x. My purple team is: Towel Nami, Vista, Evolved Nico Robin, Candle Sword Mr. 3, and evolved Don Krieg. It does work.

Vista is a fucking horse. Speaking of horses, I now need 3 more seahorse kings, which means I have to choose between evolving Vista/Marco/Shanks. How depressing. I want to evolve you all.

It's a 6.25x damage bonus (you're multiplying, bro) so the damage difference is even better.

Still, it depends on what you want. Towel Nami is definitely better if you're aiming for a Bursty team. Vista should be able to survive longer.

Anyway, it seems you're ready for Garp :p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/edit#gid=0
check here!
30Stamina has best Ratio
but Arlong/Logue/Twin will be better during 0.5Sta.

I'm going to farm Cola in those 3 places all the time once the 0,5 STA bonus goes there. My Merry is at level 6, I've just got the 1.2x damage multiplier and I didn't suspect it'd be that useful

That ended last night unfortunately. Save them up for the next time they're useful.

Since they seem to be speeding as much as they can in order to reach the JP version, we may get the reworked friend system soon. The current one, outside of those events is almost 100% useless

Majukun

after the horrible pulls of this morning, I decided to try my luck once again for the last 2 times.

first pull: base bagy

second pull: ace!

it's not whitebeard, but since one of my teams is a brawler team, ace makes a good addiction, at last I can bench kuro obi

Coldphire

Neo Member
What are y'all doing with the units that you know you will never use on a team? I can't bring myself to use a named unit for a power up or sell them, but each time there is one of these pull promotions I end up with 2 or 3 more units that I won't ever use. I know I should get rid of them to save space.

Majukun

What are y'all doing with the units that you know you will never use on a team? I can't bring myself to use a named unit for a power up or sell them, but each time there is one of these pull promotions I end up with 2 or 3 more units that I won't ever use. I know I should get rid of them to save space.
Because the more the game goes forward, the more different teams you'll need to deal with all the dungeons and 24h bosses.. so it would not be possible to stick to one single team and call it a day.
characters like g3 luffy, whitebeard and rayleigh are so wanted exactly because they give their bonuses to any kind of characters, allowing for different teams to be made with them as captains

RalchAC

What system does Japan have?

There is this thing: http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/version-210.html

It seems you can get usefull stuff with it, like those pigs that are exp boosters like the turtles.

I don't get rid of any unit that may be remotely useful in the future. For example, I have 2 Djangos right now. One is the evolved version, the other is the unevolved one, which I'll keep so I can get the PSY evolution that doesn't exist yet.

I have Vivi, Ussop v2, Kuro, Blue and Purple Chopper, Krieg, v1 Nami and Tashigi because, even if I don't find them all that useful now, they may be useful to me in the future.

Since the Gacha machine is completely random, I may get the leader of a PSY, INT or QCK team some time in the future. When that happens I'll regret selling those units that may have been useful to me if I hadn't sold them.

If you're out of space, you should upgrade your box. It'll be cheaper in the long term that using gems to try to get again a character on the gacha. Or farming it.

pLow7

got 27 Gems today this is how it went:

1: Fuckin full shield pearl ass
2:Evolved Kuro, well ok i guess.
3:Mr 5

yeah i stopped here, fuck this shit.

Then i redid two pulls with my cousins hoping they bring good luck:

Coby and Hachi....

i was done, no Gems left...but there was one last hope. I could still get 2 Gems for unfinished Islands.

My last 5 Gems and i pull Marco! Nice i guess!! But i cannot use him because he costs 28.

He fits nice in my Fighter Team. Would swap him for Sanji, but i need to farm 14 crew points. thats 14 levels, 14!!!

There is this thing: http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/version-210.html

It seems you can get usefull stuff with it, like those pigs that are exp boosters like the turtles.

Seems like it's local, though. So you either have to have friends that play the game (nope) or coordinate times online. In which case we here on GAF would probably have to agree on a specific location and a specific time to start spamming the buttons, hah.
I keep one of each unit. Both to collect, and just in case since you'll need options for teams later. Never thought I'd use Buggy, but here I am with only 5 decent Int units including him, you know?

My last 5 Gems and i pull Marco! Nice i guess!! But i cannot use him because he costs 28.

You guess? That's a fantastic pull! Best of Whitebeard aside from Whitebeard himself, I'd say.

RalchAC

Seems like it's local, though. So you either have to have friends that play the game (nope) or coordinate times online. In which case we here on GAF would probably have to agree on a specific location and a specific time to start spamming the buttons, hah.
I keep one of each unit. Both to collect, and just in case since you'll need options for teams later. Never thought I'd use Buggy, but here I am with only 5 decent Int units including him, you know?

You guess? That's a fantastic pull! Best of Whitebeard aside from Whitebeard himself, I'd say.

Or have a diferrent account on a tablet, your parents phone or whatever in order to do that weekly thing.

I envy all of you people that have got all those great units. Especially all of you that have a Blamenco. His special is too awesome to be ignored T.T

Heng

So quick question guys, do you think it's worth farming 30 stamina Mihawk over the 40? I don't have a team that can get me through the 40 stamina without using the gem, but I do have a team that can easily clear the 30 stamina version.

Either way, I plan to use a few gems on getting him. I think I'd need about 5 to 8 gems to clear the 40 stamina but if I go with the 30 stamina route, I could do the event about 10-16 times using 5-8 fruits. This could also give me multiple Mihawk and possibly level his special as well.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So quick question guys, do you think it's worth farming 30 stamina Mihawk over the 40? I don't have a team that can get me through the 40 stamina without using the gem, but I do have a team that can easily clear the 30 stamina version.

Either way, I plan to use a few gems on getting him. I think I'd need about 5 to 8 gems to clear the 40 stamina but if I go with the 30 stamina route, I could do the event about 10-16 times using 5-8 fruits. This could also give me multiple Mihawk and possibly level his special as well.
Depends! 40 is guaranteed drop. I'd probably at least try 1 40-stam one and see how you do.

Coldphire

Neo Member

I'm not sure, but maybe the drop rate is the same as the 30 Stamina levels currently out for Arlong and Buggy. I've only completed the Arlong one 3 times and got him twice. I've done the Buggy one once and he did not drop. Maybe someone has figured out the drop rate already in the Japanese version. However since it is not 100% there is always that horrible chance that you run it 10-16 times and he never drops.

My plan is to use the gems and beat the 40 Stamina one once then run the 30 Stamina one if I reasonably think I can beat it using 0 or 1 gems.

Majukun

back then someone said that for 30 stamina mihawk,the drop rate is 50% ,while 40 stamina is 100%
don't know if accurate though

chrono01

I haven't pulled yet, but I will in a short while. I'll probably designate a set number [maybe five?], so I can save some more Rainbow Gems for later events. As tempting as it is to use them all, the despair will be too great if I get nothing out of it. A few pulls, every Sugo-Fest, will probably be my plan, and I'll just leave it up to fate.

Congrats to everyone on their pulls, though. [Except those unlucky few. :(]

Nibel

Played with a guest low-level Blamenco Of the Otsuchi, and holy fucking shit that dude destroys everything, as does Vista and evolved Marco.

I'm not entirely sold on Edward though; Whitebeard is probably way better, and I just encountered a low-level version of Edward.

But so far the Whitebeard batch seems fucking nice. Will those units be available for pull later or just the Sugo Fest?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rayleigh spoiled me - not as impressed with Gear 3 as i probably should be. Missing a hit means turns to shit asap and the dmg is really low.

Gotta save orbs again for the Dark King.

I haven't pulled yet, but I will in a short while. I'll probably designate a set number [maybe five?], so I can save some more Rainbow Gems for later events. As tempting as it is to use them all, the despair will be too great if I get nothing out of it. A few pulls, every Sugo-Fest, will probably be my plan, and I'll just leave it up to fate.

Congrats to everyone on their pulls, though. [Except those unlucky few. :(]

Thats the right approach - hope you get at least 1 good gacha exclusive unit. Good luck !!

Majukun

Rayleigh spoiled me - not as impressed with Gear 3 as i probably should be. Missing a hit means turns to shit asap and the dmg is really low.

Gotta save orbs again for the Dark King.

Thats the right approach - hope you get at least 1 good gacha exclusive unit. Good luck !!

yeah,g3 is all or nothing..if you get those perfects,you are on the top of the world and everything crumbles before you,if you miss,you are gonna kill only really weak enemies,but more probably just waste the turn.
that being said,as long as you train and your device doesn't lag like shit (like mine),making those perfects is not that difficult..especially if you pick characters with similiar timing

that's why usually i use the zeff team..even though now I'm forcing myself to use the g3 team to train for mihawk.

atm with my g3 team i can kill 30 stamina arlong in 2 turns...mihawk will be tougher,but also with weakness against strenght characters

chrono01

Okay, I pulled five times:

1) Gum-Gum Balloon Luffy
2) Fine Tempo Nami
3) Choo
4) Heavy Point: Tony Tony Chopper
5) Colors Trap: Calming Green Miss Goldenweek

I'm happy with Balloon Luffy and Fine Tempo Nami, less excited about the rest. At least Heavy Point Chopper and Miss Goldenweek were new. Choo I'll fuse away.

Anyway, I'm content. I would have liked Whitebeard, Marco, Vista, Blumenco, etc., but the game is still early. Plenty of time left to get them, and at least I have some new units to focus on.

chrono01

At least you're on your way to g3. Congrats on finally pulling lol
Thanks man, feels good to have him at last.

I know, I was a bit late in pulling. I was having that "internal struggle" as to how many Gems I should set aside. 25 seems like a nice, solid number. Unless an amazing Sugo-Fest comes along, I'll probably stick with that pattern. I'm probably not going to bother on individual releases, though, just for the fact that you can't pull the Sugo-Fest exclusives [even though they're rare as hell anyway].

I'm glad to hear a few people here managed to pull WHITEbeard, at least! Marco would have been nice too, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Gear Third/Towel Nami makes everything alright, though.

Thanks man, feels good to have him at last.

I know, I was a bit late in pulling. I was having that "internal struggle" as to how many Gems I should set aside. 25 seems like a nice, solid number. Unless an amazing Sugo-Fest comes along, I'll probably stick with that pattern. I'm probably not going to bother on individual releases, though, just for the fact that you can't pull the Sugo-Fest exclusives [even though they're rare as hell anyway].

I'm glad to hear a few people here managed to pull Blackbeard, at least! Marco would have been nice too, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Gear Third/Towel Nami makes everything alright, though.

Congrats chrono, both on your pulls and on finally getting over your pullphobia lol

PS:
You're talking about Blackbeard again lol

chrono01

Congrats chrono, both on your pulls and on finally getting over your pullphobia lol

PS:
You're talking about Blackbeard again lol
Thanks!

Damn it, Blackbeard again? There's something seriously wrong with my brain. I have edited my post [again], and disciplined myself. If it happens again, there will be no hope for me.

chrono01

You must just really want a Blackbeard, chrono :p congrats on the luffy and nami though
I kind of, really, don't. My brain, for whatever reason, keeps typing "Blackbeard". >_<

Thanks for the congrats, it's nice to finally be among the Gear Third crew. I just need to get those evolution materials. That will be fun.

Also, how does Towel Nami even attack? I mean, she's using both hands to hold up her towe---

...Oh. O_O

Heng

back then someone said that for 30 stamina mihawk,the drop rate is 50% ,while 40 stamina is 100%
don't know if accurate though
Yeah I saw someone say that somewhere on this thread as well as other sites. I think I'm going to farm the 30 stamina one until I'm down to my last 9 and give the 40 stamina a shot if I don't have him by then.

Btw, does anyone know when Twin Cape will go half stamina? Or maybe a link to the updated schedule for the island bonus?

pelicansurf

Yeah I saw someone say that somewhere on this thread as well as other sites. I think I'm going to farm the 30 stamina one until I'm down to my last 9 and give the 40 stamina a shot if I don't have him by then.

Btw, does anyone know when Twin Cape will go half stamina? Or maybe a link to the updated schedule for the island bonus?
I feel like it's Sunday.

prwxv3

finally got gear third luffy. Now I have all the second batch straw hats except for Zoro. What Units should I get ready for Mihawk?

Heng

finally got gear third luffy. Now I have all the second batch straw hats except for Zoro. What Units should I get ready for Mihawk?
I would bring anyone that is a strong force, or any strong unit with God Usopp. Maybe Alvida or Smoker if you have either one of them.

pelicansurf

BvhIyi8.jpg

m4UTZcw.jpg

Squad update after Sugofest. Need some rainbow crabs and seahorse kings. Decided to evolve Vista first on Friday, since he is in the G3 Luffy Team, Slasher team, and Towel Nami Purple team. Then will be Marco, he'll be on the Fighter team. Lastly Shanks and he'll be on the Slasher team. Probably not creating a heart team yet.

Could anyone suggest a good team for me. These are the units (that are worth something) that I hav.

Gear 2 Luffy
Alvida second
Tashigi second
Sniper King
Mr5
Arlong
Phoenix Zorro
Zeff
Smoker
Horn Point Chopper
Kuro
Gaimon
Flower Sword Vista
Nami Mirage Tempo
Buggy first

pelicansurf

Definitely an Arlong Slasher team and maybe a g2 Luffy red team.

Arlong, Vista, Kuro, Tashigi/Buggy/Zoro, and God Usopp seems strong.

Waiting on the dragon islands to appear so i can evolve balloon luffy...already set aside several turtles to level him up once i get him

Then i'll be running dual third gear luffy team with my strength units and god usopp in preparation for mihawk

StMeph

Arlong lead, with Asura Zoro, Flower Vista, ???, and Ussop.

??? being the highest level of Kuro, Tashigi, or Buggy.

chrono01

BvhIyi8.jpg

m4UTZcw.jpg

Squad update after Sugofest. Need some rainbow crabs and seahorse kings. Decided to evolve Vista first on Friday, since he is in the G3 Luffy Team, Slasher team, and Towel Nami Purple team. Then will be Marco, he'll be on the Fighter team. Lastly Shanks and he'll be on the Slasher team. Probably not creating a heart team yet.
Nice collection of units. I'm officially jealous.

And congrats!

Top Bottom