• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I believe that as long as vivi heal/turn is >51% of total hp of the team.
Basically mihawk damage will reduce your hp to 1, then you heal above 51% hp.
Then Mihawk deal dmg to 1 and repeat

That's true for Laboon. I was talking to him about Lion Song. :p

Also, crap! Vista and Juzo both are units with freaky timing. Alas! At least Jozu's animation is cool!

first pull a coby =(

then i got:

11146421_963331827024791_6092608581452595965_o.jpg

11033920_963331830358124_4747614069598601703_n.jpg

then
gum gum balloon luffy (been wanting 3rd gear for ages!)
izo 4*
nico robin 4*

and a few others i already had

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No Whitebeard but i got Jozu, Marco and Baloon Luffy - hell yeah baby. Also Miss Valentine which I don't need to farm anymore.

Need to level and evolve these guys asap.

And grats on everyone that got WB, dude is so rare lol.

If I get the fruit from clearing Buggy I could pull once more... But I might wanna save them for Mihawk.

Flower Vista. 5 Elder Turtles. 412500 exp. Jumped to level 46. Choice. A shame it wasn't a super success, hah.

You know, I really wanted Marco or Whitebeard. But I got 3 of the 6 pulls. I think I'll stop. The last pull I spent $100 trying to get Gear Third. Finally did with 17 fruits left (well, a balloon), but it served as a warning to my... penchant for gambling. So today I stop. I'm proud of it. :p

I did almost the same thing, I feel ya brother. I made sure I didn't spend any on this'n although I would've loved to get something decent. Nothing I can't go without though, since I don't like whitebeards passive or have good psy people other than Vivi or Usopp.

Stider

Anyone having issues with buying gems? Thinking of buying some for more draws but when I go into the gem shop it is empty of options to buy.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah there will be other sugofests in the future where you will be able to get Whitebeard and Co. again.... Don't press your luck if you already got 2-3 good units. That's already 2-3 more than most get.

Really happy about Luffy, didn't get him last time I guess beating Mihawk without Laboon is back on the table... Probably drop all my purples on him.

Anyone having issues with buying gems? Thinking of buying some for more draws but when I go into the gem shop it is empty of options to buy.
I had no issue. But I agree with the other poster- it is a sign!

Listen, GAF, as I tell you a story. The 100 Year Void where the World Government rose up from the ashes of another civilization? Do you know what happened? No? Well I do.

... The old government spent all their money on devil fruits and kept pulling lame Zoans. So they went bankrupt. THE END.

Yeah there will be other sugofests in the future where you will be able to get Whitebeard and Co. again.... Don't press your luck if you already got 2-3 good units. That's already 2-3 more than most get.

Really happy about Luffy, didn't get him last time I guess beating Mihawk without Laboon is back on the table... Probably drop all my purples on him.

Congrats and welcome to the Gear 3 club. :)

I got this Flower Vista guy. Is he good?

2x ATK&HP to INT, he's a great captain. His special isn't that useful outside of turtles and the likes but at least you'll never have to use Diable Jambe Sanji again. xD

---------------

Expert Buggy isn't as easy as I expected, even with a full PSY team. Cabaji has a decent amount of HP and deals ~2400 damage every turn (my low HP PSY team doesn't like that >.>). Didn't run into Mohji&Richie but they are probably stronger than Cabaji like in Elite.

Expert Buggy isn't as easy as I expected, even with a full PSY team. Cabaji has a decent amount of HP and deals ~2400 damage every turn (my low HP PSY team doesn't like that >.>). Didn't run into Mohji&Richie but they are probably stronger than Cabaji like in Elite.

Agreed. I actually lost twice in a row. Kept missing perfects, and couldn't stand the thought of losing a fruit to keep going. Mostly lost due to the fact I added in Vista and his timing is strange enough to have made me keep missing.

I beat expert Buggy on my first try with a double Zeff team. I ran into Mohji & Richie too but they started with a 3 turn cooldown so they were pretty much a non-issue. Cabaji is definitely the more dangerous of the two. Buggy looks threatening since he spawns surrounded by a mob but that's nothing GH Usopp can't handle.

Hana-Bi

Pulled 19 times:

3 balloon luffys (already have Gear 3)
2 don creek
3 buggy the clown
3 usopps (golden hammer, dial, normal) already have all three
2 Mr 2 (new)
Kuro
Nami
Smoker
Streaming Wolf Sword Zolo (new)
Izo (new)

and my last pull...

Marco.

So, with this last pull my bad bad luck turned to bad luck.

chrono01

Man, these pulls are somewhat depressing [although a few good ones in there]. I'm still planning on burning through around 50 of my Rainbow Gems tomorrow sometime [before the event ends], but I probably won't go all out. I want to save some for future events.

Honestly, I'll probably stop after receiving a single good unit, so Whitebeard, Balloon Luffy, Towel Nami, Marco, Vista, etc. At,least it'll give me something to work on before the next event comes around.

clicking

Neo Member
Done 3 pulls so far, got 5* Izu, 3* chopper and then 5* Blamenco. Will do a few more pulls later for hopefully Whitebeard.

Edit:
Tabasco Usopp...
Miss Wednesday
4* Izu
4* Buggy...

Can do 5 more pulls, not sure if I want to...

Dandte

My Pulls weren't that good, but at least i Skipped some farming.

4* evolved smoker ( my normal smoker is lvl 46)
4* Marco...yay
4* tabassco usoop..meh
3* choo...meh
4* blamenco...yay...i guess
3* vivi...yay..now 4 star vivi
4* Heart Chopper...meh
4* mArco....meh
4* Streaming Wolf Zorro...yay...now Lion Song zorro

Now mr qazqaNii hast to get this vivi to level 72 ;-) are there more high level vivis out there? I think added everyone from the google doc.

Did 7 pulls, got:

Ms. All Sunday
Mr. Prince
Smoker
Tashigi
Evolved Arlong
WHITEBEARD!
Tabasco star Usopp

Overall not a bad haul, and I still have 12 fruits for Mihawk. Honestly, though, I was kinda hoping for Marco.

Dandte

Did 7 pulls, got:

Ms. All Sunday
Mr. Prince
Smoker
Tashigi
Evolved Arlong
WHITEBEARD!
Tabasco star Usopp

Overall not a bad haul, and I still have 12 fruits for Mihawk. Honestly, though, I was kinda hoping for Marco.

Gratz for whitebeard. I would love to Trade You a marco but a Feature like that kinda would brake the game :/

Qmzn

Neo Member
Pulled 12 times with hard-saved gems:

Luffy
Usopp
Zoro (It's just like starting a brand new save! How exciting!)
GP Usopp
Miss Wednesday
Mr.3 3*
Mr 5 3*
Alvida 3*
Tashigi 3*
Izo 4*
Blamenco 4*
Vista 4*

I suppose I should be happy, but little of this stuff works with my current teams as-is, and I know others got it far worse. I wasn't deluded into expecting Whitebeard, but with the PSY boost, I really had my heart set on a Marco 4* to slot in alongside Red-Haired Shanks and Bon-Clay. I'm sure Bando-Namkai would tell me that he's only a few pulls away, you know, behind a queue of near-mint Cobys and Usopps. My wallet remains closed on principle.

So I didn't really get shafted, but my friend did. She rolled about the same number of times, no Marco, just a bunch of really, really insulting unevolved crap none of her teams could remotely use. I think the only thing worse than getting screwed over by an RNG is watching it happen to a friend.

To all who get the shaft this Sugofest, I'm very sorry. I'd gift you a Whitebeard crew if I could.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I got that new int sword guy (best pull) flower sword vista, not sure how good he is, that new damage reducing zoro, buggy the clown and the alvida that reduces damage as my notables.

chrono01

Yeah, getting farm-able characters with in-game currency is always painful. But then, it's like this with all gatcha-style games. If only premium units were available, it would make pulling great units too easy. :(

Copons

Oh well, my first 25 gems gone:

Nefertari Vivi (oh fucking thank god, I was so tired of farming her, now I can finally try to get Laboon)

Marco

Miss Valentine

Balloon Luffy

Cabin Boy Hermeppo (who made me stop pulling, thank you Hermie)

All in all I'd say a great 5 pulls. Now I'm undecided if keep pulling today to get a peer-pressured Whitebeard or wait for after the fest hoping for a Mr.2 which is my fav OP character ever

desverger

Did 5 pulls, my picks were.

3* v2 Ussop
3* Tashigi
3* Tashigi
3* Kuro
3* v1 Sanji.

I hate my luck

Ouch, those are even worse than mine :p

My total damage was 4 pulls. Not gonna do any more, the rates are pretty bad.

My "best" pull was a 4* Mr. 2... At least he's a fighter, so I can put him in my Zeff team.

Used my saved up stones on this and not super sure how I made out since I don't know anything about what units are good but this was what I ended up with.

5 star Gear Third Luffy
4 Star Blamenco
4 Star Pound Phoenix Zoro
4 Star Miss Goldenweek
4 Star Veau Shot Mr. Prince
5 Star Marco the Phoenix
2x 4 Star Golden Pound Usopp
2x 4 Star Nefertari Vivi
3 Star Mr. 2 Bon Clay
4 Star Mirage Tempo Nami
4 Star Buggy the Clown
4 Star Poison Gas Bomb Don Krieg
3 Star Mr. 3

For the pulls I had done before the event the only good ones I got were,

3 Star Smoker
4 Star Guard Point Chopper
4 Star Hot Rock Stew Chef Sanji

Now I need to figure out what kind of team to start building off of this :l

Majukun

shitty Sugofest for me...
2 jangos
1 base vivi and one 4 stars one
nico robin
base usopp
Mr 5

now I have to decide if pull on my main account...

RalchAC

Ouch, those are even worse than mine :p

My total damage was 4 pulls. Not gonna do any more, the rates are pretty bad.

My "best" pull was a 4* Mr. 2... At least he's a fighter, so I can put him in my Zeff team.

I think I may have the worst pulls in the thread, TBH.

To talk about something different, I've tried the Expert Buggy stage.

It's much easier than Arlong. With around 6800 HP, Level 7 Merry (so 1.2x Extra Damage) and a team with 2 Zeffs (45 and 50), Diablo Janbe Sanji (54), 2nd Gear Luffy (60), God Ussop (47) and Miss Valentina (45) I was able to pass the stage with zero complications.

clicking

Neo Member
Welp, ended up using all my fruits, 60 later and I got the following

5* Izu
Chopper
5* Blamenco
Miss Wednesday
Tabasco star usopp
Evolved Buggy
Towel Nami (should have stopped here)
Plastic surgery sanji
4* Izu
4* Blamenco
Miss golden week
3* Don Krieg

Petty good run I suppose, Blamenco fits perfect in my G3 luffy team for red orbs and replaces the red marine I was using before.

Whitebeard next time.

Dandte

Used my saved up stones on this and not super sure how I made out since I don't know anything about what units are good but this was what I ended up with.

5 star Gear Third Luffy
4 Star Blamenco
4 Star Pound Phoenix Zoro
4 Star Miss Goldenweek
4 Star Veau Shot Mr. Prince
5 Star Marco the Phoenix
2x 4 Star Golden Pound Usopp
2x 4 Star Nefertari Vivi
3 Star Mr. 2 Bon Clay
4 Star Mirage Tempo Nami
4 Star Buggy the Clown
4 Star Poison Gas Bomb Don Krieg
3 Star Mr. 3

For the pulls I had done before the event the only good ones I got were,

3 Star Smoker
4 Star Guard Point Chopper
4 Star Hot Rock Stew Chef Sanji

Now I need to figure out what kind of team to start building off of this :l

The easiest route would be a 2x 3rd gear luffy Team. With luffy, blamenco, buggy and Don creek you have chars with high atk. You could also Build a vivi/marvo Team or a 2x Marco team . I'm pretty envious for that marco

My draws -

Six-Sword Hachi
Tashigi (Navy HQ)
Shanks
Kuroobi [First dupe :|]
Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Zoro [2nd dupe. Said next one would be my last]
Smoker

Nothing really special.. I mean it's cool I got shanks and some others without having to farm but...meh. 40 gems left..not sure if I should bother with more draws. A little tempted to try maybe 2 more, but I'm not sure what else I could use gems on in the future aside from storage increases and more draw events. I should actually probably start to invest in making a proper team.. I have Princess Vivi, will probably try to focus it around her.

Ferga

4 more rolls in hopes for whitebeard's crew

Chopper
Chopper
Zoro
Chopper

I have 2 more rolls left.... I've only gotten Marco from 65 fruits. Please god, give me something good

First pull: Marco.

I guess no matter what happens this won't be a particularly bad streak then.

/edit

second pull: Balloon Luffy.

...lol.

okay so ended up getting:

- Marco
- Hammer Usopp
- Gold pound usopp
-heavy point chopper
-carue vivi
-miss wednesday
-balloon luffy
-smooth alvida
-Blameco!
-hachin
-miss wednesday
-mr prince
-don krieg
-miss all sunday

A whole bunch of misses, but I'm pleased with getting Robin, Ballon Luffy &two WB crewmates.

Not sure if there's anything else worthwhile in there.

Majukun

got nothing on the main account..i think I'm done with gatcha
I probably used all my luck pulling g3 luffy 1st try last event.. my bad luck got its revenge now by not making me getting anything I didn't already had... apart from v2 usopp...

Ferga

Are you Australian?

I had this issue. All I had to do was change the language from English (AUS) to English (US)

That somehow fixed it.

Now i don't feel so bad because i've spent all of my gems for farming Vivi and Laboon a week ago(still didn't get them). At least i didn't get Coby and Usopp like some of you.

desverger

Nice, another daily gem giveaway. From April 8 to April 20. Now I don't feel so bad about my shitty pulls :p

Apparently it's because the game has 2 million downloads.

Are you Australian?

I had this issue. All I had to do was change the language from English (AUS) to English (US)

That somehow fixed it.

Have the same issue, (also Australian, Galaxy S4), changed the device language as you recommended but nothing :(.

Been this way since the update.

Enel/Eneru just joined the JP meta adding another great free PSY unit:

Captain Ability: 2x ATK to PSY and 20% damage reduction
Special: 6000 fixed damage to all enemies and boosts all PSY units' ATK by 1.5x for 1 turn

RalchAC

Same here... 35 gems and only a v2 usopp I didn't have... the rest all v1 strawhats, Mr 5 and nothing more...

You and me seem to share the same terrible luck bro.

Enel/Eneru just joined the JP meta adding another great free PSY unit:

Captain Ability: 2x ATK to PSY and 20% damage reduction
Special: 6000 fixed damage to all enemies and boosts all PSY units' ATK by 1.5x for 1 turn

Looks like a cool unit.

Even if I have the worst luck ever, at least the game gives people the chance to get quite good units by farming story chapters and events. So you can have quite decent teams even if you don't get good stuff on the Gatcha.

Now if we talk about the droprates... :p

Ferga

2 more rolls...

Got Marco again and a 5* shanks

26 summons and the only new units I get are 2 Marcos

I just wanted a Vista....

It's heart breaking knowing that I'm going to fuse that 2nd Marco away sometime in the future

Top Bottom