• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Squall516

So can anyone help me ouT. My friend told me about 5 his game and I did a bunch of rerolls to try and get good starters but I'm not really to familiar with the different character types and the stats. So can in get some input in order on what people think the top 2 rolls are? I'm not sure but I'm thinking either whitebeard/Mr 3 or shanks/smoker. But here's the full list of the rolls

saved were:
Izo + Zoro v2
Izo + Vista
Marco + Nami v2
Vista + Smoker
Shanks + Smoker
Shanks + Chopper
Shanks + Buggy
Shanks + Usopp v2
Smoker White Hunter + Luffy v2
Marco + Izo
Marco + Iron-Mace Alvida
Vista + Tornado Tempo Nami
Miss All Sunday + Blamenco
Miss All Sunday + Balloon Lufy
Lion Song Zoro + Nefertari Vivi
Whitebeard + Mr. 2 Bon Clay
Whitebeard + Mr. 3
Ace + Luffy v2

ah_hia

So can anyone help me ouT. My friend told me about 5 his game and I did a bunch of rerolls to try and get good starters but I'm not really to familiar with the different character types and the stats. So can in get some input in order on what people think the top 2 rolls are? I'm not sure but I'm thinking either whitebeard/Mr 3 or shanks/smoker. But here's the full list of the rolls

saved were:
Izo + Zoro v2
Izo + Vista
Marco + Nami v2
Vista + Smoker
Shanks + Smoker
Shanks + Chopper
Shanks + Buggy
Shanks + Usopp v2
Marco + Izo
Marco + Iron-Mace Alvida
Whitebeard + Mr. 3
Ace + Luffy v2

You should get the whitebeard one. Either is fine although I'm partial to bon clay. Whitebeard is the rarest and most wanted unit at the moment. Whitebeard is better than g3. I am so tempted to beg for the spare accounts but I fear I won't have the time lol

ah_hia

Just to emphasize, Whitebeard will help you conquer all dungeons and bosses that are coming without any difficulty. So Go Get Whitebeard. A lot of folks wanted Whitebeard and did so many pulls, and yet here you are with 2 whitebeards XD

RalchAC

Aaaaand done. I've evolved my Arlong and used the turtles I saved on Monday to level up from 1 to 50. I'll try to get him to level 60 or so since he has really high attack. And I'm going to have him in my party for a while in order to get used to his timing.

saved were:
Izo + Zoro v2
Izo + Vista
Marco + Nami v2
Vista + Smoker
Shanks + Smoker
Shanks + Chopper
Shanks + Buggy
Shanks + Usopp v2
Marco + Izo
Marco + Iron-Mace Alvida
Whitebeard + Mr. 3
Ace + Luffy v2

Definitely the Shirohige ones. Neither of the other 2 characters are really special (Mr2 and 3) since they should be farmable in the future, but as others have said WB is future proof.

By the way, would you give me the Ace + Luffy v2 account? I want a secondary account for my tablet.

I decided to try this game out, and the Sugo-fest seemed like a good time to start. I used this method to reroll quickly and did ~150-200 rerolls (2 pulls each) while watching stuff on online. ~90% or so of the pulls were golden flyers, with a bunch being WB crew (WB himself only came up twice).

I ended up running with a Ace + Luffy v2 roll. If anyone is just starting / wants to restart their game then feel free to use one of these (quote for ID + Password):
Izo + Zoro v2 [email="ID:480873752; Password:cznrgayw;][/email]
Izo + Vista [email="ID:837340808; Password:impsfhyd;][/email]
Marco + Nami v2 *Taken*
Vista + Smoker [email="ID:710483382; Password:tsd43ejr;][/email]
Shanks + Smoker *Taken*
Shanks + Chopper [email="ID:843057515; Password:tacmgrny;][/email]
Shanks + Buggy [email="ID:743867340; Password:rcwji37k;][/email]
Shanks + Usopp v2 [email="ID:533343070; Password:wxpdygrs;][/email]
Smoker White Hunter + Luffy v2 [email="ID:745537380; Password:dtnesgy4;][/email]
Marco + Izo [email="ID:147023075; Password:g3ck4wji;][/email]
Marco + Iron-Mace Alvida [email="ID:471407423; Password:xydetajp;][/email]
Vista + Tornado Tempo Nami [email="ID:543057518; Password:fieptm7r;][/email]
Miss All Sunday + Blamenco [email="ID:004720365; Password:txa3jnez;][/email]
Miss All Sunday + Luffy v2 [email="ID:760407323; Password:rsncdatg;][/email]
Lion Song Zoro + Nefertari Vivi *Taken*
Whitebeard + Mr. 2 Bon Clay *Taken*
Whitebeard + Mr. 3 *Taken*

Edit: LMAO, I didn't event see Squall516's post above. I gave him first crack at the codes :p.

chrono01

If I weren't so far along, I'd request that Whitebeard [...did I say it right this time?] account so fast.

However, with Ace, Gear Third Luffy, Towel Nami, max-skilled Golden Hammer Usopp, and several other farmable units [not to mention the attained Rainbow Gems/Gold/Pirate Level/etc.], I think it wise to stop myself.

Congrats to the one that gets it!

Rurunaki

I decided to try this game out, and the Sugo-fest seemed like a good time to start. I used this method to reroll quickly and did ~150-200 rerolls (2 pulls each) while watching stuff on online. ~90% or so of the pulls were golden flyers, with a bunch being WB crew (WB himself only came up twice).

I ended up running with a Ace + Luffy v2 roll. If anyone is just starting / wants to restart their game then feel free to use one of these (quote for ID + Password):
Izo + Zoro v2 [email="ID:480873752; Password:cznrgayw;][/email]
Izo + Vista [email="ID:837340808; Password:impsfhyd;][/email]
Marco + Nami v2 [email="ID:489974340; Password:7gfaikd3;][/email]
Vista + Smoker [email="ID:710483382; Password:tsd43ejr;][/email]
Shanks + Smoker *Taken*
Shanks + Chopper [email="ID:843057515; Password:tacmgrny;][/email]
Shanks + Buggy [email="ID:743867340; Password:rcwji37k;][/email]
Shanks + Usopp v2 [email="ID:533343070; Password:wxpdygrs;][/email]
Smoker White Hunter + Luffy v2 [email="ID:745537380; Password:dtnesgy4;][/email]
Marco + Izo [email="ID:147023075; Password:g3ck4wji;][/email]
Marco + Iron-Mace Alvida [email="ID:471407423; Password:xydetajp;][/email]
Vista + Tornado Tempo Nami [email="ID:543057518; Password:fieptm7r;][/email]
Miss All Sunday + Blamenco [email="ID:004720365; Password:txa3jnez;][/email]
Miss All Sunday + Luffy v2 [email="ID:760407323; Password:rsncdatg;][/email]
Lion Song Zoro + Nefertari Vivi [email="ID:725313104; Password:ytij7eh3;][/email]
Whitebeard + Mr. 2 Bon Clay [email="ID:488074234; Password:ytisg7mj;][/email]
Whitebeard + Mr. 3 *Taken*

Edit: LMAO, I didn't event see Squall516's post above. I gave him first crack at the codes :p.

I wouldn't mind having that whitebeard + Bon Clay for an alt account. Only if you can spare it.

RalchAC

Lol, I've got Laboon like the first time I did that stage today (and like the 3rd if you consider previous runs) and I wasn't even trying to farm him.

I still can't forgive the crap luck I had on the Gacha.

But I'll feel slightly better if others feel salty like I did yesterday when I saw all your awesome rolls :p

Wonder if I'll get a lot of friendpoints on Mihawk day...

I don't have to level him up at all, right?

Tidd

hahahahah this game... Because of the 1/2 Stamina I tried to run Laboon 10 and of course I get him first try (too bad I already have him)

And again: congrats for everyone who pulled something nice yesterday :)

RalchAC

ok,now I'm done with Laboon
It just doesn't want to be my nakama,fuck that whale

The worst part is that I'm there in order to farm cola and so far it's been completely useless lol. At least I'll improve my pirate level a bit. I want to get that juicy bouns from Merry.

I dunno if you all have seen it yet or not. But I've seen somebody from Reddit made this awesome damage calculator for Mihawk that will be quite useful for people wondering if their team will succeed at 40 stamina Mihawk or not.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJURJGDRw173A6CyQlgBTyL4MzZ7xsbB79zo18fxzuk/edit#gid=0

I've downloaded it and I messed with the stats. It seems to work quite well. Give it a look :)

One%20Piece%201_zps0pvdkthn.png

Can we all just take a minute and think about just how devastating this 30 Stamina Arlong defeat is in the above picture? Please pity me. (Check Arlong's health)
T.T

Edit: Also, I was under the impression that adding spoiler tags would make the picture hidden by default. If someone knows and can tell me how to actually do that I'll change it.

RalchAC

One%20Piece%201_zps0pvdkthn.png

Can we all just take a minute and think about just how devastating this 30 Stamina Arlong defeat is in the above picture? Please pity me.
T.T

Edit: Also, I was under the impression that adding spoiler tags would make the picture hidden by default. If someone knows and can tell me how to actually do that I'll change it.

This happened me when I was in Arlong 30 with my QCK Brawler team (I use Ace+Zeff as leaders with Sanji, Miss Valentines, Luffy and Ussop).

How exactly does the Guest captain thing work? I have a number of people on my friends list, and a few tagged as favorites. However, I usually am seeing mostly guests when I go to play a stage. Rarely is the one I want selectable.

bjork

How exactly does the Guest captain thing work? I have a number of people on my friends list, and a few tagged as favorites. However, I usually am seeing mostly guests when I go to play a stage. Rarely is the one I want selectable.

I think you just close and reopen the app, and your friend list will refresh, but without points? Part of me wants to say it's tied to whether they've played recently or not, but that sounds wrong as I type it. I've regularly closed and reopened to get repeat uses of friend captains.

StMeph

I think you just close and reopen the app, and your friend list will refresh, but without points? Part of me wants to say it's tied to whether they've played recently or not, but that sounds wrong as I type it. I've regularly closed and reopened to get repeat uses of friend captains.

You can, alternately, choose "Back to title" under menu option OTHERS to do the same thing.

bjork

You can, alternately, choose "Back to title" under menu option OTHERS to do the same thing.

Well I'll be damned. So simple!

I still don't see anything under "replay adventures" so I still wonder what that's for? Like recording footage?

Also, finally having run dual Gear 3s, I'm a believer. Even low-level Luffys make it pretty easy to blow through stuff.

Kitoro

Can I rig the lower difficulty Mihawk with my V2 Zoro and a guest 72 Vivi?

What kind of party and levels would I need to strike the right balance for recovering to full HP every turn?

Thanks!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Since mobile gaf doesnt support spoilers ( as just witnessed) - the last post might not be helpful.

No one knows when we can expect it, when the game doesnt even have post time skip Strawhats. It will be a long time.

What kind of party and levels would I need to strike the right balance for recovering to full HP every turn?

Thanks!

Yeah whats the deal with v2 Zoro anyway ? Do you wanna keep him unevolved or can you evolve/level him as high as possible for the strategy to work ?

Majukun

Latest chapter says there is.

Crap. I read the manga every week and just hadn't gotten around to it yet today. I thought it would say something innocent, like
when Jimbe would be coming or something
]. Not a current chapter spoiler. Kind of spoiled the page a bit for me, hah.

Also to people talking about Lion Song... definitely a better option than Laboon here, if you can manage. Mostly because the Laboon strategy is going to take you hours. With Lion Song and Vivi instead of Laboon you can still keep your team full of your strongest units.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

RalchAC

So guys when can we expect

T.T

I'm up to date with the anime. That hurts.

Crap. I read the manga every week and just hadn't gotten around to it yet today. I thought it would say something innocent, like
when Jimbe would be coming or something
]. Not a current chapter spoiler. Kind of spoiled the page a bit for me, hah.

I want Jimbe in my crew. Gyojin Karate is really cool. I'd accept never getting Boa/WB/Rayleigh/Sengoku/Gear 3rd Luffy if that meant I could get him as soon as it releases.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for quoting the spoilers too, goddammit.
0uCGFou.gif

Nibel

I have no clue why people bring in the stuff from the manga in here when we haven't even reached the Japanese version which is also a bunch of islands away from where the manga is now.
e5YuU.gif

Majukun

I have no clue why people bring in the stuff from the manga in here when we haven't even reached the Japanese version which is also a bunch of islands away from where the manga is now.
e5YuU.gif

well it really depends on what part of the world you are.here in Italy the manga is at volume 74 and waiting for 75..not that much away from the japanese version that is waiting for the 77 (while there's material for one volume more)

he probably thought that as long as it was under spoilers,it was ok to talk about it..I personally avoided talking about it even though i read the chapter this morning,but i don't think he wrote that to deliberately spoil the surprise to the people in this thread

Qmzn

Neo Member
I'd say there's multiple reasons why so many Princess Vivis are shooting for Lv.72. That's when her heal does just a slight bit over 2000 HP, which makes calculating the optimal Mihawk party easy--crew+ship must equal 4000 HP or less. Plus, you can fit a good amount within that 4000, such as units like Arm Point Chopper, Mr.5, or 3* Arlong, for extra damage and specials that will speed up the boss fight a little. Outside of Mihawk, the 2000 HP heal is plenty enough for worry-free Arlong Expert runs with Vivi/Alvida + Kuro/Sanji/etc.

72 is also a good stopping point because past Lv.65 or so, XP requirements make dropping anything but Elder or color-matched Daimyo turtles into any character a questionable use of money.

Also, I beat Buggy Expert. Finally got it right--rush to Cabaji with as much HP as possible, because he's going to get attacks, rush to the crab, stall for Usopp, win. Nerve-wracking.

StMeph

Yeah whats the deal with v2 Zoro anyway ? Do you wanna keep him unevolved or can you evolve/level him as high as possible for the strategy to work ?

From what I understand, to clear up Vivi confusion, the magic number of level 72 is for V2 Zoro. You can level up Zoro as much as you want, because his reduction only applies if your HP is full. Vivi needs to be level 72 to always automatically top you off after taking a hit from Mihawk. This only applies for the 30 stamina version, because V2 Zoro-Vivi doesn't work for the 40 stamina version. The advantage is that you get to use normal crew members, and thus a much faster clear time.

With Laboon-Vivi, Vivi's level helps, but 72 isn't necessary. The more Vivi can heal, the stronger the crew you can assemble, because Vivi needs to be able to heal >= 50% of your total crew HP. You don't level Laboon in this case because you're just raising the total HP for not much gain in Attack. Advantages here are that this works for the 30 and 40 stamina versions of Mihawk. Drawback is that it will take ages to complete.

Top Bottom