• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

ok, my team works, although I got lucky and got 3 DEX orbs all at random instead of having to use croco
now I have to wait for the stamina so that I don't miss a level up refill, but at least I know I can farm it..time will tell how reliably

ah_hia

ok, my team works, although I got lucky and got 3 DEX orbs all at random instead of having to use croco
now I have to wait for the stamina so that I don't miss a level up refill, but at least I know I can farm it..time will tell how reliably
Double Don Flamingo + max coffin ship
Mihawk
Law
GP Usopp
Koza
works quite well. It lets you do 25 cooldown easily provided you stall at stage 2 and 3 a lot and kill stage 4 with lightning

2x Doffy, Law, Mihawk, Marco, GPU = Easy win.

I used this video for a reference. It helps even more that I have Orb lvl 1 on my team and can get Anti-Lock lvl 1 too depending on my FC Doffy.

Can anyone confirm what the 3rd stage Enel guard mobs will do if they don't have a type to lock on their turn? I want to run a full dex team with Apoo and Ms. Doublefinger so I can have a boost and guaranteed orbs but I see guides saying they'll attack you if they don't have crew members to lock but in a Japanese video I see them saying something and then just buffing their defense without attacking or locking anything. Not sure who to believe.

edit: Tested it and they give the speech about locking and then don't lock anything or attack. Good to know.

Can anyone confirm what the 3rd stage Enel guard mobs will do if they don't have a type to lock on their turn? I want to run a full dex team with Apoo and Ms. Doublefinger so I can have a boost and guaranteed orbs but I see guides saying they'll attack you if they don't have crew members to lock but in a Japanese video I see them saying something and then just buffing their defense without attacking or locking anything. Not sure who to believe.

It looks like they still do the color nullification, just not the lock. This can be seen here in this 2x Mihawk F2P / All Green 60 STA vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VhJTmpwmXk

chrono01

DONE!
sPBemTjl.jpg

Now i Just need one more Shanks for my collection and after that I won't run this fortnight ever again. (okay maybe once or twice if we get a ranking mission for it)
Wasted 11gems to get the last two points for the despair sockets... And I think I regret it. All these damage reduction, map resistance and poison orb sockets. <.<

With that I transfer my luck to Chrono. :D (hope it works.)
Congrats! I'm happy for you, seriously.

And thanks, I will take that luck of yours. If you don't need it anymore, that is.

Heng

For those who are playing the JP version: I think story mode characters will be added into the friend pull's pool for a week.

Enel is easy but really slow which makes it boring. At least afro Luffy and the new fortnight is out in 16 hours. Hopefully they'll announce a new skill up rate, my box is getting full...

Tidd

Got 11 restaurant runs and 28 eggs. Used a slasher team except for the first 2 runs. I would say a SW Shanks team is a little bit faster than my Slasher team but good luck finding 10ish SW Shanks friends with quick raidbosses around :/

Breakdown of my egg drops: 12 HP eggs, 5 atk eggs and 11 rcv eggs

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
DONE!
sPBemTjl.jpg

Now i Just need one more Shanks for my collection and after that I won't run this fortnight ever again. (okay maybe once or twice if we get a ranking mission for it)
Wasted 11gems to get the last two points for the despair sockets... And I think I regret it. All these damage reduction, map resistance and poison orb sockets. <.<

With that I transfer my luck to Chrono. :D (hope it works.)

Well done Sir, well done !!!

Tidd

Heavy breathing

huh? new event announcement? on a tuesday? WHAT?? And it doesn't have a banner? Looks like someone fucked up his/her work at Bamco. But nice to see that we will get the other turtle times. :)
Still no skill up event is meh, but I just need to expand my box and I'm good.
Fortnight rush is ok, if it mean we are getting closer to a Kraken return.

Still hoping that we get a raidboss on 1 April.

bjork

Dual turtle times? Cool beans, I wonder if mondays will still be purple and then friday will alternate? Or maybe they'll all alternate now?

Spinx

Dual turtle times? Cool beans, I wonder if mondays will still be purple and then friday will alternate? Or maybe they'll all alternate now?

If it's like Japan. Monday is stil purple, they'll just alternate colors on friday(raid day) lol

Heng

Got 11 restaurant runs and 28 eggs. Used a slasher team except for the first 2 runs. I would say a SW Shanks team is a little bit faster than my Slasher team but good luck finding 10ish SW Shanks friends with quick raidbosses around :/

Breakdown of my egg drops: 12 HP eggs, 5 atk eggs and 11 rcv eggs
Nice, do you know how much xp you got per run? I want to time it with my level up.

huh? new event announcement? on a tuesday? WHAT?? And it doesn't have a banner? Looks like someone fucked up his/her work at Bamco. But nice to see that we will get the other turtle times. :)
Still no skill up event is meh, but I just need to expand my box and I'm good.
Fortnight rush is ok, if it mean we are getting closer to a Kraken return.

Still hoping that we get a raidboss on 1 April.
It's under the old notification; the Easter one. Cool that we get double turtle time, but it starts on April 1st... I want to believe...

Tidd

Nice, do you know how much xp you got per run? I want to time it with my level up.

It's under the old notification; the Easter one. Cool that we get double turtle time, but it starts on April 1st... I want to believe...

2061exp says reddit.

Hana-Bi

I wish I could farm Enel today. With the limited box space I have to wait for next time and hope that there is a skill up event till then.

With double turtle time I can raise my level cap for my units even more. Right now I leveled every char I have at least to level 50 (all my chars are evolved too, besides those unevolved dupes I have) with double turtle time I'll focus on the strong units first and then level my other units to level 55-60.

Totakeke

How much exp do the eggs give from the restaurant event ?What type of cotton candy should I feed Sengoku?

Seems like I need to gem both Perona and Kalifa fortnights... probably need to throw away my ~60 Mr. 2 skillbooks at this point.

bjork

So far I've only put attack candies on sengoku, not sure what the best path is for that, though. Also have zero idea who is the best for HP candies.

Gizuko

Perona/Brook/Kalifa/Franky all coming back for two days each... so many characters to socket.

No way... I'm going to be pretty busy for a couple of weeks and I'm missing all of those. I was wondering if all those "Bamco going straight for our gems" were partially kidding, but they seem more accurate with each passing event.

Mixed2k

How much exp do the eggs give from the restaurant event ?What type of cotton candy should I feed Sengoku?

Seems like I need to gem both Perona and Kalifa fortnights... probably need to throw away my ~60 Mr. 2 skillbooks at this point.

Seems I'm not the only one, I feel your pain bro. That + criminal mr 2 clogging my box, I tried farming him a few days ago but obviously got nothing.
AND STILL NO DJANGO from Hina, he dropped a chest 3 times !

Got my 1 copy of Enel, I'm happy for now.

Dammit, I wanted Perona's fortnight to show up, but not like this. 48h of regular stamina won't give me anywhere near enough copies to max her special, sigh...

bjork

No way... I'm going to be pretty busy for a couple of weeks and I'm missing all of those. I was wondering if all those "Bamco going straight for our gems" were partially kidding, but they seem more accurate with each passing event.

But if this means stuff is going to ramp up and happen more often, it isn't as big of a deal if you miss it this time around. It would be nice if this was some regular rotation slot, so if you've got a character that needs 1-2 levels or a socket, you're not looking at it for an entire week.

Heng

I'd always prioritize HP and ATK for characters I really like and usually just give Enel my healing candies. I don't think it matters in the long run if you decide to give your Sengoku some RCV candy as long as you make sure he gets at least 100 ATK candy.

Also cotten candies transfer when you feed the character with the boost to another. If you don't know who to give the candy to, you could always just give it to a fodder and let him hold it until you're ready to give it to a character. This is also cheaper as well if you give it to a unit that cannot level up.

Totakeke

I'd always prioritize HP and ATK for characters I really like and usually just give Enel my healing candies. I don't think it matters in the long run if you decide to give your Sengoku some RCV candy as long as you make sure he gets at least 100 ATK candy.

Also cotten candies transfer when you feed the character with the boost to another. If you don't know who to give the candy to, you could always just give it to a fodder and let him hold it until you're ready to give it to a character. This is also cheaper as well if you give it to a unit that cannot level up.

I was going to just feed it to fodder but it seems like eggs give a good amount of exp.

bjork

Managed to get 11 runs in, got one last one with 0m left. I think I got 30 eggs total, and I'm not sure why they bother with money drops. It's like the weekend money cave on some runs, which is a shame.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
20 enels.... I wonder if I should just stop for now so I have room for farming fortnight rush characters. I think I have about 60 spots left in my box. :x

chrono01

Well, I got my 11 runs in. In total:

- ATK +2 x 13
- HP +2 x 6
- RCV +2 x 6

Not too bad. I'm most happy over all of the ATK eggs. Both that and the HP will be going straight to my Log Luffy. The RCV, I'll stick on my Penguin (which I've been doing for all RCV candy), until I know what to do with it.

Edit: My Log Luffy is finally over +100. Now to aim for +200.

MiTYH

Enel is a BEAST. I Finally managed to break his 60 stamina with a doffy/doffy/law/mihawk/doublefinger/GP team. But yikes, spent some good time even getting that team to work. Farming will come later, only managed to get 2 copies but it's not a high priority.

Egg farming will come later tonight. I can do 8 runs with my normal stamina which I'm letting refill, then I'll probably gem once with my INTHawk rainbow slasher team. Should be fun!

Hana-Bi

My egg farming results (11 runs):

5xATK
13xHP
3xRCV
1xAll Up

Didn't even know there is an all up egg. Is there a cotton candy like this? And I don't know for which unit this should be used...

bjork

Yeah, there's a +3 cotton candy, too. Not sure if it can ever drop, or if it's just a freebie. I think I've had two ever.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
All done with raid Enel. Will try to run casually now for story Enel sockets.

I had no plans to do all these events the past week, but somehow managed to succeed with everything I was missing. All we need now is a SPLV event... but of course Bamco! I'm bracing acceptance of one not even showing up until May at this point. New event is so-so, will just continue to play what is in front of me. Candy isle looks fun, I will give that a go when Enel ends and everyone changes captains over.

*Franky thumbs up*

Do we have each on our FLs? I'm sorry if I can't remember. Including yours, I'm only aware of four full socket SW Shanks out there in GBL, thus far.

RedBoot

Yeah, there's a +3 cotton candy, too. Not sure if it can ever drop, or if it's just a freebie. I think I've had two ever.

I've gotten it to drop exactly once, from a Chopper in his Drum Kingdom stage. That might be intentional on their part since Chopper is a fan of candy.

Either way, I have no idea what to do with it. It's not really recommended to drop all three kinds of boosts in one character. It's just been sitting in my box ever since.

Majukun

the new event is kinda disappointing.. I'm. not gonna use gems for farm those 48h fortnights.. also no sign of heracles'n

chrono01

No skill-up event is what bothers me most. I'm at 590/600. Why bother giving us all of these raids back-to-back if they're not going to give us a skill-up event afterwards? :(

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
No skill-up event is what bothers me most. I'm at 590/600. Why bother giving us all of these raids back-to-back if they're not going to give us a skill-up event afterwards? :(

Because then you go for skill ups during suboptimal skill up rates, in order to free up box space. Which leads to failures. Which leads to more stamina and gems being necessary. Which leads to $$$

Top Bottom