• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

You don't have to since sockets are carried over when evolving (I'm pretty sure someone confirmed it here) but keep in mind he'll gain an extra socket when he's evolved. There's always the possibility that you'll gain a socket you'll want to keep but are unable to since you already have 3 sockets.

Hm, yeah, that'd be annoying. In that case I might socket QCK iva this time and evolve INT iva asap and get him next time

getting 5/5/5 and then having to get a million Ivas next time for the last 5 sounds like a nightmare

Totakeke

Ivankov on expert was pretty easy (no drop), then did master and did it first try as well without using a gem. Didn't even have to use Chopper due to some orb luck at the end. Burst Ivankov down from 44%. Can't be not happy when a plan goes better than expected.

Maybe I should have felt bad I wasted a lot of my green turtles to build this team, but I guess it was worth it. :p

7gkxnGb.png

Copons

I'm sorry but... where would I find INT Iva? :0
According to the chara database he drops in the same Iva raid as the QCK one, but in three or so times I've never seen him at all. What am I missing here?

EDIT: oh I'm dumb, it's rare recruit only. I was looking at the "family" table where, of course, it says QCK Iva drops in the Iva raid. :D

Majukun

and monster chopper returns too.. With him we have done all the raid bosses since the skillup event, time for a new one?

Kyou

stage 4 of Iva is occasionally throwing a wrench into my team

it's heartbreaking going into the fight with him with 6500 hp...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Team up with Doffy or Zoro instead... No need to run this stage with less than 30k hp.

Tidd

Good luck everyone with your Ivankov farming! Wish I had IntIvankov.

TThanks, I hope so too. Not a single Shanks sighting yesterday or today. That makes two total drops since the start, and I've been doing it exclusively (outside of Doflamingo). I didn't even do Turtle Time.

Honestly, if I saw him more I'd probably gem for it, but considering he's not showing up for me at all, I'm not about to throw gems away. I hope it changes for me soon, I really want to get my SW Shanks socketed. :(

And just now I got 3 in row.
I'm sorry :(
You can have all my luck with Shanks after I got my last two sockets.

You're super close, totally within reach! I'm sure you'll be able to do it.

Yep just two more Despair sockets. Today is the day! I can feel it.

Majukun

another 20 copies and i finally finished ivankov too...
at least until i get the RR version and need to socket that ò_ò

MiTYH

Ivankov farming is easy mode, enjoying the break. However, I need to find a good team for Enel tonight. What's the best non-legend (or INTHawk) team that can clear his 60 stamina?

Majukun

Ivankov farming is easy mode, enjoying the break. However, I need to find a good team for Enel tonight. What's the best non-legend (or INTHawk) team that can clear his 60 stamina?

probably

doflamingo (capt)
mihawk (friend)
mihawk
law (or slasher croco)
koza (or miss doublefinger)
gp usopp

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
First time around I beat Enel 60 stamina with the following team, and remember, this was pre-sockets:

Boat: Only level 9 Coffin Boat (So 1.4x multiplier to HP and attack)
Captain: Lv 71 Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Friend Captain: Max level Doflamingo (no special level ups!)
Subs:
Level 87 Mihawk (max special)
Level 77 Law (Special Level 2)
Max level Max Special God Usopp
Level 81 Marco the Phoenix (Special Level 8 - 23 turn cooldown)

Majukun

wndering if i should farm MC on friday..i need 3 orb matching socket on him..but it's not like the choppers are rare..especially if they'll ever bring back the halloween fortnights..so i might keep my gems

MiTYH

So as someone new who just started this the other day what should I focus on doing? Below is a screenshot of my box.

https://imgur.com/riXg9Tk

Off the top of my head:
- Level up/Evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp, and keep him there.
- Evolve Vivi once, that can help you clear some beginner Raids like Mihawk when he comes back
- Favorite your Zoro and Decalvn bros. Don't ever accidentally lose units!
- Don't do any pulls with gems until the next sugo fest, probably in 2-4 weeks
- Honestly, just keep playing, leveling up to increase your team size/stamina, and getting gems to stockpile. You don't have any teams that can take a Raid boss at the moment

First time around I beat Enel 60 stamina with the following team, and remember, this was pre-sockets:

Subs:

Damn, my Marco's at 27 turns. Nice team though.

probably

doflamingo (capt)
mihawk (friend)
mihawk
law (or slasher croco)
koza (or miss doublefinger)
gp usopp

This is probably what I'll use. I've for MAXhawk, a decent law and doublefinger (be better if we had a skillup and I could use all these books!), and max GP. My doffy isn't great with turns sadly. Really needs that skillup soon

Decided to do some pulls on my JP account. I don't ever play it anymore, but I've still been logging in every day.

Got some decent stuff and then....Strong World Ace!

I seriously hate my luck. I now have:
  • Strong World Ace
  • Boa Hancock
  • Log Luffy
  • Sengoku

All on an account that I don't even play. Meanwhile, over on my actual account, I can't pull anything.

Oh well, this has kind of motivated me to play JP again.

Majukun

I forgot how the Enel raid goes. Would a 20 CD Doffy be able to charge his skill or would that not be feasible?

barely
it's possible to stall 20 turns but you need to be precise with your stalling...
i am kinda in the same situation because my koza has a 20 CD..if i notice i have problems with that,i might use miss doublefinger instead

GaimeGuy

Subs:

After consideration, I think I'm going to stick with this team. My coffin boat is now maxed. My doffy is now max level with 17 CD, Mihawk,Law, and Marco are mid 90s. It's not the fastest team l, but it's safe.

Majukun

I think Enel is like Doffy for me, just don't have the cooldowns to make it work for farming

well,enel is way more lenient in terms of cooldowns than doffy..but you might just do like i did last time and just get one copy..at least to use its captain ability

although you can probably stall a lot with a double doffy team..try look for some teams

Kyou

well,enel is way more lenient in terms of cooldowns than doffy..but you might just do like i did last time and just get one copy..at least to use its captain ability

although you can probably stall a lot with a double doffy team..try look for some teams

I already have an Enel, so just getting it for that isnt a concern. I was considering trying to get a few but it'll be annoying. Maybe I'll just natural stamina a lower difficulty and see what I get out of it.

Will probably go in on monster chopper because he's easy.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Until they release a legend Enel, I will never have to farm Enel again!

Unless I feel like socketing story Enel, which I do not. It's the first time only 1 farming session of a raid boss has given everything I needed.

Hana-Bi

So, I'm thinking of getting the new iPhone SE. Since I'm currently playing on an iPad I don't know if the screen would be too small. Is anyone playing optc on a small screen and does it play well?

bjork

So, I'm thinking of getting the new iPhone SE. Since I'm currently playing on an iPad I don't know if the screen would be too small. Is anyone playing optc on a small screen and does it play well?

I have an alternate account that used to live on an iphone 4, and it was fine as far as screen size. Ran a little slow because of the older model, but this SE looks like a 4, so I can't imagine it being hard to play on there.

Hana-Bi

I have an alternate account that used to live on an iphone 4, and it was fine as far as screen size. Ran a little slow because of the older model, but this SE looks like a 4, so I can't imagine it being hard to play on there.

Thanks. Yeah with a mobile phone I could play at work / when I'm away from home. Don't know if this is good or not. :)

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

SE is the size of a 5S and that's what I originally played OPTC on, until I upgraded to a 6S+ in December of last year. Not that staring at your phone is healthy for hours on end, personally speaking, I don't know if I could go back to playing on something smaller.

Majukun

so..tomorrow is my first real attempt at enel after getting him at 30 stamina last time...how difficult it really is?do you have to hit all perfects when bursting him down or there's some room for error?
considering the team

mihawk
doffy
miahwk
koza
asura zoro
slasher croco

how many dex orb i need to roll with croco? 1?2?3?4?

I know there are many variables in place,but i'm asking the ones of you that have already farmed him and so have plenty of experience with the god of skypiea

GaimeGuy

so..tomorrow is my first real attempt at enel after getting him at 30 stamina last time...how difficult it really is?do you have to hit all perfects when bursting him down or there's some room for error?
considering the team

mihawk
doffy
miahwk
koza
asura zoro
slasher croco

how many dex orb i need to roll with croco? 1?2?3?4?

I know there are many variables in place,but i'm asking the ones of you that have already farmed him and so have plenty of experience with the god of skypiea
Well, I see you don't have a turn delayer. If you burst him below 20%, but don't kill him, he will hit you for 95,656 HP damage.

Looks like you do 1.2 millionish HP damage with max levels, doffy/koza specials, matching orb on croc and one Dex char. 1.5 mill if you add 1 more dex matching orb.

The question is: can you survive? Remember he has a 50% damage reduction buff for the first 3 turns, lightning is raining down, and he will cut your HP in half and do 6K damage upon reaching 50%. Every turn.

Majukun

Well, I see you don't have a turn delayer. If you burst him below 20%, but don't kill him, he will hit you for 95,656 HP damage.

Looks like you do 1.2 millionish HP damage with max levels, doffy/koza specials, matching orb on croc and one Dex char. 1.5 mill if you add 1 more dex matching orb.

The question is: can you survive? Remember he has a 50% damage reduction buff for the first 3 turns, lightning is raining down, and he will cut your HP in half and do 6K damage upon reaching 50%. Every turn.

oh,i can put gp usopp for asura zoro if that's the problem..that should give me,if i time everything correctly after the shuffle, a couple more turns to deal with him..i think i'll try to aim for 2 dex orbs on doffy and mihawk..hoping i'll not waste too much time re-rolling...never got law sadly

chrono01

I probably haven't run the fortnight as much as you (I'm thinking around 15 runs of 30stam, plus one each of the other ones, been focusing on all the other stuff), but in all that I've gotten Shanks zero times, and Buggy's only dropped twice. So the bad luck is spreading a bit. :)

There's not much I need from the fortnight, and I've given up on skill leveling Young Buggy (was going to focus on the Afro Luffy rerun next week anyway), so as soon as I get Shanks to show up I'm done with it.
Well, at least I'm not alone. :(

I had Shanks turn up on my first run, and a couple of times after that on day one, but none since then. Buggy really wants to give me purple giant skillbooks, too.
Shanks showed up on my first run too, and only once more since then. The feeling of hope immediately broken by despair.

And just now I got 3 in row.
I'm sorry :(
You can have all my luck with Shanks after I got my last two sockets.
Jealousy increases. (Keep it up!)

I'm not even spending my stamina on turtle times, raids, etc. It's all going to Shanks, and he's not showing up. It's such a depressing experience. :(

Mixed2k

Does anyone here have a maxed sp doffy that I can use tomorrow vs 30sta Enel?
I was gonna run this at first :http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...45,52:35,400:45,15:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
but if I switch the friend Zoro for a max sp doffy and zeff for crocodile (to abuse rng) + lv 8 coffin boat I would have tankier team + more damage after doffy special
like this:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...45,408:81,400:45,15:50C4,8B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

WELP, I need Enel so badly to beat MC this week, I don't want to vivi/laboon him, and my other quick members are kinda shitty except thatch.
Edit: can the 2nd team even beat 40-stamina ? That would be even better.

Majukun

Does anyone here have a maxed sp doffy that I can use tomorrow vs 30sta Enel?
I was gonna run this at first :http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...45,52:35,400:45,15:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
but if I switch the friend Zoro for a max sp doffy and zeff for crocodile (to abuse rng) + lv 8 coffin boat I would have tankier team + more damage after doffy special
like this:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...45,408:81,400:45,15:50C4,8B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

WELP, I need Enel so badly to beat MC this week, I don't want to vivi/laboon him, and my other quick members are kinda shitty except thatch.
Edit: can the 2nd team even beat 40-stamina ? That would be even better.

mine will be up all day tomorrow.

don't know if we are already friends in the game though

Tidd

DONE!
sPBemTjl.jpg

Now i Just need one more Shanks for my collection and after that I won't run this fortnight ever again. (okay maybe once or twice if we get a ranking mission for it)
Wasted 11gems to get the last two points for the despair sockets... And I think I regret it. All these damage reduction, map resistance and poison orb sockets. <.<

With that I transfer my luck to Chrono. :D (hope it works.)

GaimeGuy

DONE!
sPBemTjl.jpg

Now i Just need one more Shanks for my collection and after that I won't run this fortnight ever again. (okay maybe once or twice if we get a ranking mission for it)
Wasted 11gems to get the last two points for the despair sockets... And I think I regret it. All these damage reduction, map resistance and poison orb sockets. <.<

With that I transfer my luck to Chrono. :D (hope it works.)

You will wish you kept them when Magellan raid comes along and he does 20,000 poison damage per turn

GaimeGuy

So I have a problem. I have 100 stamina as of this moment (so I'll only be at ~112-115 when enel starts), and 19783 Pirate EXP left to next level.

Do I:
A. Run 2 60 stamina raids
or
B. Run 3 30 stamina raids, gem, then do 2 60 stamina raids? :p

Stamina bar maxes at 126

RedBoot

Ack, ended up one socket short of finishing Iva. I'll have to get that one next time (I might've been able to get it here, but I wanted to toss a few onto my INT Iva just to get something on there). At least I finished skill maxing him this time.

Probably not going to do much with Enel outside of a few copies with normal stamina. My Dofy's still not maxed, so I doubt I can handle farming this time. Probably gonna farm Monster Chopper a bit though.

Skill up event can't come soon enough. I still have ~60 slots open, but I'll probably get 30+ Choppers on Friday, and I might store some skill books from the Afro Luffy rerun&#8230;it's gonna fill fast.

Top Bottom