• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Totakeke

You guys talking about... this?

6dATMhZ.png

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
First it was 48 hour traps and now weekly sugo is a thing now? Wow, that's hilarious. It totally takes away the allure of pulling if you know it's going to be there so frequently.

Also why isn't Candy isle a thing? Like an all the damn time thing? +60 (13 atk, 9 hp, 8 rcv) candy today from 30 minutes of play... that's how it should be!

RedBoot

Yeah, this sugo's only getting 2 pulls from me (and that's just because we'll be getting the free 10 gems). Not going to do any more than that til some new units get added.

8 HP eggs, 4 Atk eggs, and 1 Rcv egg. Sorry Enel, you don't get to eat much today.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I don't remember what I used for Afro Luffy :|

I think it was a double enel team. Maybe.

Hana-Bi

Hopefully I am lucky with my Usopp sockets. My Impact Usopp needs 4 despair sockets and then I want a second GP Usopp with cd/heal sockets. Problem is that I need to farm the skill books again...

Heng

Interesting... They gave us a set of 3 eggs, 1 for each type. For some reason I thought we were just getting a golden egg.

Tidd

That a facebook event ends in a Suogefest shouldn't be surprising. Let them be. I mean they could give us 4 Sugos without new characters in a row if it means we finally get SW characters. xD But yeah I will do one or two pulls since we get another 10 gems and I should reach my 400th day soon. Pls let it be Jozu ;__;
or Log Luffy/ Sengoku/IntHawk/Boa/Marco xD

@everyone who complains about the droprate of the easter eggs, keep in mind that with each egg you get 2 cotton candys. So 3 drops would be 6 CC, which is awesome! My SW Ace is already at +38. I hope to get him at least to +100 after the next two restaurants. At least my Ace will be ready, whenever we get Zephyr and co. <.< At this rate we will get Colosseum Apoo first.

I guess I focus on story characters this week. I only need Usopps from this fortnight and next week is April fools day so the chance is high that we get the Usopp raid, which has a 100% droprate for 20 stamina.

Ended up with 28? Enel copies. Less than I wanted but I didn't want to farm anymore after the shanks grind. With decent luck he should be around 20 after the next skill up event.

*Franky thumbs up*

Do we have each on our FLs? I'm sorry if I can't remember. Including yours, I'm only aware of four full socket SW Shanks out there in GBL, thus far.
I don't know but you can try to add me. Quote to see the id.
I have at least one on my FL and saw another one as a guest. But it's understandable. You need to have a legend and then you have to be hardcore enough to grind him that much. Not many will do that, especially with all these raids around in the last days.

Majukun

How important is a socketed/skilled up monster chopper for doffy raid? Can I just get one copy or do I need to farm?

sockets are unimportant since a monster chopper team will not reach the moment where doffy locks you ..same can be said if you wanna use monster chopper on a blackbeard team

as for the special,you have rougly 17 turns of stalling before the boss,then 2 turns before the double attack,plus another 5 turns max to kill the the first and second doffy thanks to gp usopp ,so at best a monster chopper should have less than 24 turns..but since monster chopper's skill it's basically your safety net to kill either the left doffy in time or finish the right one..i'd say it's best to have it with at least a 20 CD

Totakeke

sockets are unimportant since a monster chopper team will not reach the moment where doffy locks you ..same can be said if you wanna use monster chopper on a blackbeard team

as for the special,you have rougly 17 turns of stalling before the boss,then 2 turns before the double attack,plus another 5 turns max to kill the the first and second doffy thanks to gp usopp ,so at best a monster chopper should have less than 24 turns..but since monster chopper's skill it's basically your safety net to kill either the left doffy in time or finish the right one..i'd say it's best to have it with at least a 20 CD

That's like... 50 choppers to be safe. *checks box*

Maybe some other time.

Heng

Striker Croc for the poison, good times
His cool down is too long, his buff usually wears off by the time it is ready. I suppose I could use Rakuyo as captain.

Striker team is pretty nice if you have Killer or any other strong QCK characters, although I think the only other ones are Log Usopp and Prisoner Crocodile. I wish they would give us Log Usopp books already, even the JP version doesn't have it yet.

RedBoot

I guess I focus on story characters this week. I only need Usopps from this fortnight and next week is April fools day so the chance is high that we get the Usopp raid, which has a 100% droprate for 20 stamina.

Ha, I thought about that, but I didn't do much for my Usopp sockets last time, and there's enough Usopps out there that I can probably grind Afro Luffy and Usopp'n and still find a use for them all. Gotta finish both GP and Impact Usopp, and hell, I'll socket Sogeking after that if I still have leftovers.

I gotta socket up my G3 anyway, pulled him after the original Afro Luffy fortnight.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know but you can try to add me. Quote to see the id.

I have at least one on my FL and saw another one as a guest. But it's understandable. You need to have a legend and then you have to be hardcore enough to grind him that much. Not many will do that, especially with all these raids around in the last days.

I did not have you. I have sent a request though, thanks! Currently I have Sengoku up.

I want to go back in and socket rare recruit Shanks, but the last week took a considerable amount of effort. At this point I kind of want to take it easy for maybe some Perona farming next week and the inevitable new raid.

Majukun

That's like... 50 choppers to be safe. *checks box*

Maybe some other time.
Fun fact, first time I farmed monster chopper I got 75 copies so to max him from starting from level 1.. ended up maxing him with 35 copies, and had to keep 40 slots on the storage occupied till socket arrived

bjork

I think I'm the only one here that just feeds everything as I get it. I don't have the best luck, but I don't think the worst, either.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I feel like 15 stamina afro luffy fornight is more reliable than 30 stamina for farming usopp and luffy. You get more runs in, and you don't get near the amount of skill book drops on the last stage as 30 stamina.

RedBoot

I feel like 15 stamina afro luffy fornight is more reliable than 30 stamina for farming usopp and luffy. You get more runs in, and you don't get near the amount of skill book drops on the last stage as 30 stamina.

I've been getting decent drop rates on 30 stamina (at the very least, it doesn't look like they've adjusted these from last time like they allegedly did with Prison Croc). I think I've gotten Usopp on like six of my last eight runs, with four Luffys in that time. Though if Usopp has similar drop rates on 15 stamina, you'd probably end up with more there.

In these cases, I usually end up sticking with 30 stamina just for the XP (and shorter play sessions).

Majukun

I've been getting decent drop rates on 30 stamina (at the very least, it doesn't look like they've adjusted these from last time like they allegedly did with Prison Croc). I think I've gotten Usopp on like six of my last eight runs, with four Luffys in that time. Though if Usopp has similar drop rates on 15 stamina, you'd probably end up with more there.

In these cases, I usually end up sticking with 30 stamina just for the XP (and shorter play sessions).

wait..i only really need usopp copies..if someone tries 15 stamina and tells me he gets good drops there for him,i might switch

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wait..i only really need usopp copies..if someone tries 15 stamina and tells me he gets good drops there for him,i might switch

I did 2 30s and a 15, 0 Usopps. Pissin' me off!

Top Bottom