• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

I got the eggs, but no gems.
Are you sure you didn't get them but not notice? They were in the same mail so you technically couldn't get one without the other.

If you're absolutely sure your Rainbow Gem count didn't change, you could try sending Namco Bandai an email. I'm not sure if they'll do anything about it or not, but it couldn't hurt. I wish you luck either way, ten Rainbow Gems is a lot to miss out on. :(

leehom

Are you sure you didn't get them but not notice? They were in the same mail so you technically couldn't get one without the other.

If you're absolutely sure your Rainbow Gem count didn't change, you could try sending Namco Bandai an email. I'm not sure if they'll do anything about it or not, but it couldn't hurt. I wish you luck either way, ten Rainbow Gems is a lot to miss out on. :(
100% I didn't receive them. It's weird, I was fighting monster chopper at 40 stam. Had to use a gem to continue, which put me at 17. After I killed him, I didn't get the gem for completing the level for the first time.

Checked my mail afterwards and didn't get the gems from it either. Did my game somehow get bugged?

chrono01

100% I didn't receive them. It's weird, I was fighting monster chopper at 40 stam. Had to use a gem to continue, which put me at 17. After I killed him, I didn't get the gem for completing the level for the first time.

Checked my mail afterwards and didn't get the gems from it either. Did my game somehow get bugged?
Did you finish both stamina versions of Monster Chopper? It won't give you a Rainbow Gem until you do.

As for the mail, I'm not sure what happened. I'm pretty sure I got the gems + egg when I opened the single mail that was delivered, so if you got the eggs and no gems...something strange must have happened. :/

Kyou

What are the safest, easiest teams for monster chopper?

I've got ace, jozu, enel, killer, log luffy (Full sockets), max skill mihawk.

Capone, Thatch, jimbe, etc.

/edit

2 pulls:

1. Dancing Django
2. Urouge (5 stars)

.. Can't actually complaing, Urouge is new for me.

Does Urouge ever see any use?
I'm having fun with enel/enel/iva/capone/kaku/hina

It's not fast but it works. Stall indefinitely on 1 until everything is charged. Turn 2 do every special except enel. Fuck him up, take a hit, then enels and he's dead

leehom

Did you finish both stamina versions of Monster Chopper? It won't give you a Rainbow Gem until you do.

As for the mail, I'm not sure what happened. I'm pretty sure I got the gems + egg when I opened the single mail that was delivered, so if you got the eggs and no gems...something strange must have happened. :/
Oh I feel silly. I forgot I ended with 7, not 17. I did get the gems, lol. Sorry, I'm playing spelunker world and this game at the same time. How do I retract my email I sent to support?

chrono01

Oh I feel silly. I forgot I ended with 7, not 17. I did get the gems, lol. Sorry, I'm playing spelunker world and this game at the same time. How do I retract my email I sent to support?
Haha, no worries we all make mistakes.

No way to retract the email, but when they respond just tell them you were mistaken and to disregard the email. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Majukun

i decided to skip monster chopper for now..masked chopper has a good rate on the afro luffy FN,and i only need 2 matching orb sockets for it..also the game is full of choppers

also..to who do you guys gave your 3 +6 eggs?

on one end is a +18,but on the other is spread around the 3 stats,so no min/max

Heng

i decided to skip monster chopper for now..masked chopper has a good rate on the afro luffy FN,and i only need 2 matching orb sockets for it..also the game is full of choppers

also..to who do you guys gave your 3 +6 eggs?

on one end is a +18,but on the other is spread around the 3 stats,so no min/max
If you think about it, that's +6 health candy you're likely to lose (if you prioritize ATK over the other 2) which is 30 health. Are you really going to miss that 30 health? You could argue that it might matter once you've fed +200 candy to all 5 crew members in your party but by the time you get to that point, the servers may get shut down or you quit the game by then. And that's also if you applied that logic to all 5 characters too.

I fed mine to Doflamingo since he's going to be really relevant in all the end game stuff.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Congrats. :) Thatch is also one of the few units (5*) I really want...

But I won't pull this sugo (I hope).

With those easter eggs +6, on which unit should I use those? Really don't know. I'm debating whether Enel should get them and I would go for 50/50/100 for him...
I gave mine to Enel. One of the few whose min/max can potentially involve all 3 stats.

Majukun

If you think about it, that's +6 health candy you're likely to lose (if you prioritize ATK over the other 2) which is 30 health. Are you really going to miss that 30 health? You could argue that it might matter once you've fed +200 candy to all 5 crew members in your party but by the time you get to that point, the servers may get shut down or you quit the game by then. And that's also if you applied that logic to all 5 characters too.

I fed mine to Doflamingo since he's going to be really relevant in all the end game stuff.

you are right..i might end up giving them on enel...it will have use both for the RCV part for his captain effect,and the atk part since it's already the most powerful qck unit ,so you are likely to bring him when there's to break shit up..doflamingo's focus is on atk but its HP are nothin incredible (still not bad of course) and rcv on him it's useless,so i might just feed atk candy/eggs on him

Did two more pulls as I was still over 100 gems:

1. vivi, boring.
2. LOG zoro ...!? (5 stars?)

changes block slots ... can I assume this character has some decent niche uses for particular raids?

Majukun

Did two more pulls as I was still over 100 gems:

1. vivi, boring.
2. LOG zoro ...!? (5 stars?)

changes block slots ... can I assume this character has some decent niche uses for particular raids?

for what i remember block orb focused characters are largely considered useless atm..i don't know if in japan they are more important though

MiTYH

Two pulls because free gems

- Hack (new)
- Vista (dupe)

Vista got me a bind socket, which goes well with the 1 despair socket he had before. I run him on a bunch of Raids because of his special VS the seahorse stage, so that's a nice bonus. Sad for no Legend poster since it's STR boosted, but I'm not risking it.

Also, I hit 400 days the other day, so +10 gems. It went to my box which is somehow still at 475. I might gem once or twice for Chopper Raid, since it's incredibly easy now, and at rank 200-something I can run it 3 times per stamina refill. Really need to max his special to have an easy-mode Doffy.

Not sure who to use the +6 eggs on. I'm thinking Enel, or maybe my INThawk. I've been giving ATK and HP to INThawk, but don't know if I want to waste 6 on RCV since coffin boat ruins that pretty much

mileS

Did 3 pulls at first. First 2 I forget. Last one was Vista (which I'm pretty sure I need for a couple teams) I was happy with that alone. Had 4 gems left, just as I was about to close the game I decide to finish a story mission for a gem reward. So glad I did :) red poster. Whitebeard is mine!!!

Mixed2k

4 pulls:
Mr Prince
Arm Point Chopper
Log Brook
X Drake

All trash , fml.
I learned my lesson, I'm never pulling until I got what I call the f2p base box (max hawk, max MC, max GP Usopp, 18 turns Perona and finally max doffy).
I seriously need to restrain myself, but this sugo had some nice boosted units (fossa, marco and jozu).

Anyone know how high Thatch raises the blue orb chance?

His success rate seems significantly higher than characters like Law & it lasts 3 turns.

Am I wrong in thinking Thatch is an amaaazing unit?

Mixed2k

His success rate seems significantly higher than characters like Law & it lasts 3 turns.

While I was doing MC, my thatch was giving me from 1 to 5 blue orbs, 2-3 orbs on average seems reasonable, he's indeed a pretty neat unit. The only thing that sucks is the randomness, you can't bet on always having those orbs.
He's pretty good for 2-turn nukes against blackbeard and MC

Heng

Did 3 pulls at first. First 2 I forget. Last one was Vista (which I'm pretty sure I need for a couple teams) I was happy with that alone. Had 4 gems left, just as I was about to close the game I decide to finish a story mission for a gem reward. So glad I did :) red poster. Whitebeard is mine!!!
Congrats! He can clear just about any raid, assuming you have the right units.

He has a really high chance of boosting orb, and it might stack with matching orb socket. It's too hard to test tbh but he is an amazing unit.

Pulled once and got Fire Pearl. Figures. I think I'll just stop rolling in Sugos until the CP9 batch or something.

I'm not sure whether I should be running apprentices or Afro Luffy. On one hand, pprentices has Moria and Hawkins books, but on the other hand, Luffy and Usopp sockets.

Totakeke

He has a really high chance of boosting orb, and it might stack with matching orb socket. It's too hard to test tbh but he is an amazing unit.

Is that high chance specific to Thatch or any other similar kind of orb chance boosters? Definitely always wondered why people rated him so high.

sasari

So much bad I the sugos lately. First pull, red poster!

Log Luffy. Happy with that.

Should have stopped there but instead pulled more for dupes of Kid, Ace, Moriah, 4* Usopp and 4* Zoro

Heng

Is that high chance specific to Thatch or any other similar kind of orb chance boosters? Definitely always wondered why people rated him so high.
There are other characters who has a similar special compared to him but they won't be on global for a while. There are captains with similar ability but as a captain ability, such as SW Shanks.

As for the actual % chance, I'm not too sure if there's any data on it but it does feel like it's very high. From what I've seen on stream, his special usually yields 3/6 QCK orbs and other times it's 5/6 with gram with high matching orb level. He's probably rated high because he's a QCK slasher, which isn't very common, not to mention his stats are pretty good and his special is nice.

So much bad I the sugos lately. First pull, red poster!

Log Luffy. Happy with that.

Should have stopped there but instead pulled more for dupes of Kid, Ace, Moriah, 4* Usopp and 4* Zoro
Congrats! Just in time for Afro Luffy! You'll probably max out your sockets before me... >.>

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Don't worry guys, I still don't have a Legendary.

image.php

GaimeGuy

Instead of going for one last 40 stamina monster chopper run, I went for 2 30 stamina runs.

... I regret my decision.
PmXO0rN.png

Kyou

real life got in the way of my MC farming, only had free time to get like 15 choppers

and then had terrible socket luck. he's at 3 cooldown / 2 type matching. A work in progress.

Tidd

Argh still no Kraken fortnight in April <.<
We get Buggy (again???!!??), Carue, Lucci and Hogback as returning fortnights.

Majukun

are you guys gonna gem for the 48h FN during the rush hours?

I'm inclined to pass since i don't really see the point of gemming like crazy for 48h when they will just return later for a week..but maybe i'm missing the point of the event...

on other news,impact usopp socketing it's going as horrible as it could really..stuck at 1/1 with no hope to ever finish it before the end of the week..i can only hop fatsopp really arrives 1st of april..but shouldn't we get an announcemet,even a fake one ,if that was the case?

Tidd

Again 11 runs. I think it could be 12 if I had cleared my box before. After two days of this restaurant I can definitely say SW Shanks teams are faster than slasher teams. Too bad my Shanks runs are limited. :(
Got my SW Ace to +82. 2-3 cotton candy times and he will be maxed! Can't wait for when our shooter meta will begin.
NEVER!
Enel has +103 in total and +87 rcv. Soon I need someone new to feed my Rcv candies.

I'm inclined to pass since i don't really see the point of gemming like crazy for 48h when they will just return later for a week..but maybe i'm missing the point of the event...

on other news,impact usopp socketing it's going as horrible as it could really..stuck at 1/1 with no hope to ever finish it before the end of the week..i can only hop fatsopp really arrives 1st of april..but shouldn't we get an announcemet,even a fake one ,if that was the case?

Maybe I will gem for Perona a few times but otherwise I will just ignore them and run Zeff for Thatch books. Plans could change if we get sw or cp9 sugo. XD

Sugofest is still going on so we could get an announcemet after that or Tuesday. Because by then we only have 3 banners left in the announcement section.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm inclined to pass since i don't really see the point of gemming like crazy for 48h when they will just return later for a week..but maybe i'm missing the point of the event..
It's to help newer players like this sugo with higher levels.

Heng

I was able to get 12 runs in and 31 cc with a slasher team. Has anyone gotten over 12 runs? It seems almost impossible to go any faster.

I'm not going to gem but I am going to use natural stamina for Perona. Hopefully I get my last skill up on her. Socket-wise, I'll just finish the next time she comes around. I think they usually put out new announcements on Sunday/Tuesday (or Monday/Wednesday for some of guys here).

Totakeke

There's like 30 fortnights in rotation, it'll take like 2-3 months for one to return assuming they don't repeat... unlike raids.

For important characters like Perona I'm definitely going to gem. Hopefully there's a skill up event during these. :p

Totakeke

I was able to get 12 runs in and 31 cc with a slasher team. Has anyone gotten over 12 runs? It seems almost impossible to go any faster.

I'd like to believe I managed 13 runs this time, but I could have counted wrong. Just kept cancelling attacks as soon as possible but with the rainbow Sengoku team I occasionally messed up with opposite orbs and opposite colors.

Only 25 eggs this time though.

I too thought Valentine's Vivi is superior at top level, though I've yet to level them or do the math...

1,591 HP / 777 ATK / 474 RCV / 2,000 RCV per Turn as Captain - Log Vivi
908 HP / 747 ATK / 477 RCV / 2,385 RCV per Turn as Captain - Princess Vivi
1,440 HP / 683 ATK / 322 RCV / 2,254 RCV per Turn as Captain - Valentine's Vivi

All three have the same number of sockets (3).

bzzt

Neo Member
Pulled a few times:

1. Log Sanji (dupe)
2. V1 Sanji (as is tradition)
3. V1 Luffy :(

Decided to do more because of Easter gift.

4. Sengoku (Yes! As far as legends go, only my 4th most wanted, but still YES!)
5. Jimbe (new)
6. Pearl (should've stopped at Jimbe)

I'm very happy that I got a more usable legend than WB. As I saw a red poster drop, my mind kept repeating "no WB, no WB...". Very happy with someone I can use on more fortnights.

Tidd

We all know that valentines vivi has the superior art and that's the only reason that counts ;)

Pulled a few times:

1. Log Sanji (dupe)
2. V1 Sanji (as is tradition)
3. V1 Luffy :(

Decided to do more because of Easter gift.

4. Sengoku (Yes! As far as legends go, only my 4th most wanted, but still YES!)
5. Jimbe (new)
6. Pearl (should've stopped at Jimbe)

I'm very happy that I got a more usable legend than WB. As I saw a red poster drop, my mind kept repeating "no WB, no WB...". Very happy with someone I can use on more fortnights.

Congrats to you Sengkou! Yep Whitebeard is really meh right now especially if you pulled him after we got the last Kraken/Halloween fortnight. Mine is just sitting in my box doing nothing. <.<

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I'm already having CC isle withdrawals, I'm going to miss this event when it's gone.

Today's haul was 12 runs: 20 atk, 7 hp, 10 rcv (+74 total) and 18 cola.

I did one last highly irresponsible pull and got Capone. My QCK team went from lacking to 5-star with 6 pulls.

Lol, glad to see the irresponsibility won out. Right on dude, also with the Thatch pull the other day!

GaimeGuy

1,591 HP / 777 ATK / 474 RCV / 2,000 RCV per Turn as Captain - Log Vivi
908 HP / 747 ATK / 477 RCV / 2,385 RCV per Turn as Captain - Princess Vivi
1,440 HP / 683 ATK / 322 RCV / 2,254 RCV per Turn as Captain - Valentine's Vivi

All three have the same number of sockets (3).

Although Valentines vivi DOES beat princess vivi out if you max their RCV with candies (2954 vs 2885 HP per turn)

Top Bottom