• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm throwing in the towel on getting my SW Shanks socketed. I just went through three gems (so around 392 stamina) and no sighting. I managed to finish off Lock, Despair, and CD, I just need 2 Slot Rate and 4 Auto Heal and I'm done. I think I have the most important ones finished, those being Lock and Despair.

Before I give up and save whatever gems I have to farm Usopp, there is a chance that the Young Shanks event will return, right? If it was a one-time thing in Japan, I might just keep at it...

You already beat this odds, with a 22%-ish drop rate and you currently sitting at 19/25 for slots? That's really solid work. If you really want to try to give it one more push, get auto-heal to 3, so it at least becomes active when paired with another 5/5 auto-heal PSY candidate.

I can't confirm for certain if the FN has been back yet, one of our JPN players would know for sure. But I'm sure it will in the future. Good luck if you decide to throw a few more gems at it, otherwise you did good man.

Anyone know whether this Usopp raid drop the normal Usopp? Gonna need to farm another GP usopp with CD/Heal or Orb/Heal

No, this raid only drops Fat Usopp'n (100% drop). You'll be able to get all the skillbooks to date (minus Log Usopp) and the other draw is the raid has a high candy % drop rate. For 20 stamina, you get 3,000 XP and 13,000+ beli as well.

Majukun

worst easter brunch ever... the average was of two eggs per run, absolutely horrible.
didn't even gem like usual because I was near a level up refill and the drops were so shitty...

I close with enel's recovery almost maxed, mihawk's hp completed and Doffy's attack at one third of the road

on an unrelated RNG discussion, in the last 2 days chopper completely disappeared from afro luffy fn, while at the beginning it was a constant sighting. I needed 2 orb matching on monster chopper, got only one, seems like next time I'll have to gem the raid or just wait till the Halloween fortnight returns or something

Tidd

I had runs with only 1 egg but also some which got me 5. Best thing was when I got 5 and all of them were HP or ATK. :) I'm gonna miss you easter eggs. ;__;

Results:
Enel rcv done. Guess I have to pull Boa next sugo. XD

SW Ace has +132. And that was just with 3 cotton candy islands. Before that he had 0!! Thats how insane this island was. I hope the future cotton candy islands will have a better droprate since they only give +1.

Mixed2k

Well, I'll have 12 gems for Usopp'n (50ish runs), my GP is at 4/3 Lock+Silence, it would be nice to have enough to finish him and socket a new one with CD+Heal for slashers.
Seriously I keep making mistakes, should have socketed inthawk with heal instead of matching orbs, that 1k heal seems so damn strong. Initially I thought that to have heal I would have to sacrifice other powers but i don't.
At least if I get a mihawk friend with heal and socket everyone else with heal as well I can still get the 1k regen.

How is the droprate for GP books during Usopp'n ? With 50 runs + some from carrue I wonder if it's possible to max both GPs as well, probably not :(

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not sure whether to make my 3rd GPU have poison + stage damage, or CD + orbs.

First 2 are bind+silence, and CD+autoheal (slashers).

Maybe do a poison+bind/silence/orbs instead for utility? I feel like we have to get a Magellan raid with poison and maybe a Caesar raid. But I don't think the thirdog GPU is anything urgent.

Kyou

absolutely terrible final Le Crap for me. 15 HP, 5 Atk, 4 Rec =\

had one go that was literally 9 beli bags and an HP egg

RedBoot

on an unrelated RNG discussion, in the last 2 days chopper completely disappeared from afro luffy fn, while at the beginning it was a constant sighting. I needed 2 orb matching on monster chopper, got only one, seems like next time I'll have to gem the raid or just wait till the Halloween fortnight returns or something

I've seen the same. Initially Chopper was everywhere (I got him 5 times in 6 runs), but I've only seen him a couple times since.

Even worse, Usopp has totally stopped dropping. I think I've gone 12-15 runs in a row without a drop. Still getting Luffies, at least. My socket luck has been terrible for both. Hopefully Usopp'n will be better for me.

Gizuko

I was going to gem for Shanks sockets tomorrow but getting my first despair socket after two weeks is so devastating I'm considering gemming for usopp instead.

chrono01

You already beat this odds, with a 22%-ish drop rate and you currently sitting at 19/25 for slots? That's really solid work. If you really want to try to give it one more push, get auto-heal to 3, so it at least becomes active when paired with another 5/5 auto-heal PSY candidate.

I can't confirm for certain if the FN has been back yet, one of our JPN players would know for sure. But I'm sure it will in the future. Good luck if you decide to throw a few more gems at it, otherwise you did good man.
I'm definitely going to try for more, but I don't think I'm going to use more gems. I'm not joking when I say this, but I think I'm on my seventh stamina refresh without a single Shanks. I feel as though between yesterday and today they severely impacted his drop-rate, but it could just be RNG. I used to get 1 per gem, but at the very least per two gems. Now I'm at more than triple that without a drop. I'm at the point where I'm not even using the pig/turtle drops anymore, I just sell whatever I get out of frustration. :/

Thankfully, Reddit confirmed that the island DOES return. I can only hope when it does that I have better luck with the drops. This is just soul-crushing.

Kyou

had a pretty good turtle time

Rayleigh is at 83 now and Moria got a pretty good boost.

Also I am rapidly closing in on 120 stamina. That along with getting a legend were my new years goals for the game so it'll be nice to have everything I want to get done in the game done by april-ish

GaimeGuy

had a pretty good turtle time

Rayleigh is at 83 now and Moria got a pretty good boost.

Also I am rapidly closing in on 120 stamina. That along with getting a legend were my new years goals for the game so it'll be nice to have everything I want to get done in the game done by april-ish
Might as well quit!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I feel like I averaged 1-2 cotton candies a run for almost every cotton candy session this past week. I'm loaded on beli in though!

chrono01

Makes that eight Rainbow Gems, zero Shanks sightings. I'm done. I don't think I'll even use my natural stamina on this anymore, he just won't appear for me anymore. My game is broken, as is my spirit.

Kumo

Mostly cola and beli today. Got only +52 worth of CCs. Laaaame... but I can't really complain. Hope they do more CC events like this soon.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yeah, the last level of WB's ship has inhaled over 200 cola so far. My total count is around 400 colas for 9 levels. Damn you, RNG.

Aka I'm at 9 colas.

RedBoot

LOL, was just running Afro Luffy and got a Jimbei book drop on the final stage. Then I realized that after running the fortnight constantly since its return, that was the first Jimbei book I'd gotten. I think I had 5+ after a couple days when the fortnight first appeared. That's a nutty drop rate.

Couple that with my 15+ run Usopp drought, and poor socket luck between Luffy and Usopp (seriously, out of 20-ish fuses on each, I think I've ended up with 1 socket on Luffy and 0 on Usopp), and this fortnight return has been mostly bunk. At least I got Oars Jr a lot of levels. Oh, and I have like ten Davy Back Choppers. Whoo. I finally understand why they said sockets would make us long for the days of skill ups.

chrono01

I managed to get my Auto Heal up to 3/5 on my SW Shanks. Now I just need two more points in both Auto Heal and Slot and I'm done. I'm not sure I'll make it, my gem supply is dwindling. I started at something like 70 and now I'm at 48. If Usopp wasn't coming in the next few days I'd probably finish it off, but...

granted a few of those were spent on the egg eve t for a stamina refresh, but even still!

Oh well, I'll run it with whatever natural stamina I get. If I don't manage it, I'll finish it off next time. Of course I say that, but I'll probably still throw some more gems at it. I usually give in. :/

bjork

On the whole, eggs were ok even if the drop rates seemed kinda bad. I got +30 or so to Blackbeard's HP, +50 to Enel's RCV, and +36 to Legend Mihawk's ATK.

This is a busy week at work so I don't know that I'll get to do any extra runs on Rush Hour, but I would like to socket Perona, I think her ideal is lock/despair.

I finished leveling the Marine ship and Baratie. I don't have Moby Dick, but all of the other ships are done except Big Top because it got to level 7 and then decided to eat eighty cola with no skill up.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
On the whole, eggs were ok even if the drop rates seemed kinda bad. I got +30 or so to Blackbeard's HP, +50 to Enel's RCV, and +36 to Legend Mihawk's ATK.

This is a busy week at work so I don't know that I'll get to do any extra runs on Rush Hour, but I would like to socket Perona, I think her ideal is lock/despair.

I finished leveling the Marine ship and Baratie. I don't have Moby Dick, but all of the other ships are done except Big Top because it got to level 7 and then decided to eat eighty cola with no skill up.
Ya Big Top is deliberately bad rates to counterbalance the cola minimum.

Dandte

i got close to 180 cola from easter islands. neat. who needs cotton candy anyway. 8 Cola and the guaranteed cc from the last stage all the time!

Also Bamco should add a feature that let's you transfer Sockets like CC. F.e. rr shanks with sockets can be fed to a sockable shanks like Black coat shanks. BC Shanks should gain the RR Shanks sockets + an additional random socket.

Would make things easier when i finally get my legend buggy...there will be a legend buggy. trust me.

bjork

i got close to 180 cola from easter islands. neat. who needs cotton candy anyway. 8 Cola and the guaranteed cc from the last stage all the time!

Also Bamco should add a feature that let's you transfer Sockets like CC. F.e. rr shanks with sockets can be fed to a sockable shanks like Black coat shanks. BC Shanks should gain the RR Shanks sockets + an additional random socket.

Would make things easier when i finally get my legend buggy...there will be a legend buggy. trust me.

This would be great to make up for the two times I've accidentally socketed my base Vista instead of my evolved Vista.

I ran Usopp'n when he showed up in Japan on Sunday and he really is super easy. It's just 20 stamina too, so I'm really looking forward to it on Global.

The only sucky thing is that all of my Usopp's have Max Skills already. Thankfully I can still max Sogeking's skill though.

GaimeGuy

I ran Usopp'n when he showed up in Japan on Sunday and he really is super easy. It's just 20 stamina too, so I'm really looking forward to it on Global.

The only sucky thing is that all of my Usopp's have Max Skills already. Thankfully I can still max Sogeking's skill though.
Lululalalu...

Kyou

Okay I think I'm done with Afro Luffy.

GP Usopp isnt completely slotted, but I can finish him during the raid. I also skill maxed every single character the fortnight drops books for except Bepo who is two points off.

and I guess I socketed and skill maxed afro luffy but whoooo caaaaares

Mixed2k

Just to make sure, but after 1st April, Usopp'n raid goes into the raid boss rotation right?
Originally I was gonna gem for Usopp'n to socket a 2nd GP and farm his books as well, but with Perona tomorrow I'm not so sure. Obviously I want both eventually but 18ish turns Perona is a must for beating doffy and she's only here for 2 days and god knows when she'll come back.

I should have NOT pulled during the last sugo, those gems would be a blessing right now.

Heng

Just to make sure, but after 1st April, Usopp'n raid goes into the raid boss rotation right?
Originally I was gonna gem for Usopp'n to socket a 2nd GP and farm his books as well, but with Perona tomorrow I'm not so sure. Obviously I want both eventually but 18ish turns Perona is a must for beating doffy and she's only here for 2 days and god knows when she'll come back.

I should have NOT pulled during the last sugo, those gems would be a blessing right now.
Yes, it'll come back one day.

Majukun

it does not come back as often ass the other raids,but it will eventually come back..or at least that's how it works in japan

I still have yet to decide if I'm gonna gem for perona socketing or not.. might just wait for when she comes back for a week

RedBoot

I still have yet to decide if I'm gonna gem for perona socketing or not.. might just wait for when she comes back for a week

I'm gonna give it a shot (Brook, too), though I can't guarantee I won't give up in frustration after my first ten sockets result in nothing. :p

Also: According to Reddit, after Cobymeppo, we get Buggy (why), Lucci, and Duck Squad as the reruns, in that order. Been waiting for Lucci to return. I've got a lot of socketing to do there.

GaimeGuy

I'm gonna give it a shot (Brook, too), though I can't guarantee I won't give up in frustration after my first ten sockets result in nothing. :p

Also: According to Reddit, after Cobymeppo, we get Buggy (why), Lucci, and Duck Squad as the reruns, in that order. Been waiting for Lucci to return. I've got a lot of socketing to do there.
1 week after the lucci fornight.... skill up event!
2 weeks after the lucci fortnight, you get legend lucci.

RedBoot

1 week after the lucci fornight.... skill up event!
2 weeks after the lucci fortnight, you get legend lucci.

Pretty much expecting something like that, yeah. :p

Although Lucci returns right after the current event ends, so we could get the skill-up then, possibly even Enies Lobby 2...

Heng

Pretty much expecting something like that, yeah. :p

Although Lucci returns right after the current event ends, so we could get the skill-up then, possibly even Enies Lobby 2...
I wanted to socket my Lucci from story mode but his evolution won't be available until Enies lobby part 2... I might hold onto my copies if we have a skill up event soon, if not then I'll have to socket the base copy.

Kyou

I could see them running lucci and the cp9 sugofest at the same time

Gotta make it so people spend money trying to get Lucci before his event goes away

Heng

My last 30 Luffy gave me useless sockets and I only needed 2 more... :/ Meanwhile I maxed out both GP Usopp and Impact Usopp. I guess I'm not going to farm for Usopp'n.

GaimeGuy

My last 30 Luffy gave me useless sockets and I only needed 2 more... :/ Meanwhile I maxed out both GP Usopp and Impact Usopp. I guess I'm not going to farm for Usopp'n.

socket your next GPU and impact usopp.

GaimeGuy

so I'll have a Lock/Despair GP Usopp, what's a good second one to have? Cooldown and... I dunno, healing?

CD/Healing for slasher teams (and some others)

Also CD/Orbs for utility on any teams where the bind/silence sockets are unnecessary or taken care of.

I assume that we'll at some point get a magellan raid (and maybe a caesar or crocodile one) with poison damage, so maybe a poison socket paired with a CD, orb, healing, lock, or despair socket could work. Poison/Stage Damage would allow you to have a stage hazard usopp in your back pocket, although I don't think there are any stages with both stage damage and poison damage (yet...), so one of those sockets is always giong to be unused.

Personally, I've got 3 GPUs and 2 impacts in my box right now (only one of each leveled and skilled, sockets pending on all 5). I'm going to make the following:
GPU #1: lock/silence
GPU #2: CD/Healing (slashers)
GPU #3: Unknown for now. Maybe i'll do lock/poison, poison/orbs, lock/CD, or lock/healing. Doubt i'll get to it.

Impact #1: Lock/silence
Impact #2: CD/Orbs (Pure burst)

Top Bottom